Epitome of Love

Autorstwa pineapplesbeyellow

Another BeyNika for my loves Więcej

R.N.B.
Come Through and Chill
Different
Love on the Brain
Feels
A Good Time
Searching
Attitude lessons 101
Love vs The Game
#1
Do it Again
Regret
TBH
Manipulation
Snakes in the Grass
Secrets Unfold
Chris
Everything Crashes Down
Home
Being Pregnant
Mourn
Health
Update
Surpriseee

Mysteries

2.6K 167 66
Autorstwa pineapplesbeyellow

Nicki

Caiah held my shopping bags and continuously complained as we walked through the mall. I wanted to spend time with my little brother today and let him shop but Caiah being Caiah he could care less about shopping so I took over.

"Is this to try to stop me from being mean to your girlfriend? Because if so this isn't going to help." He laughed walking into the elevator after me.

"No this isn't about Beyoncé but speaking of. I know what she did was wrong and I know you aren't really the type to be forgiving but considering the fact that you two are underneath the same roof y'all are eventually going to need to communicate." I explained stepping off of the elevator.

"Ok, I'll talk to her but only for you." He reminded me.

As I walked through the food court I was trying to make up my mind about where I wanted to eat from.

"Even though I don't like Beyoncé like that, I do know that she wouldn't allow you to eat this greasy food right now." Caiah nagged walking with me to a Chinese restaurant.

"Is this your way of trying to tell me I need to eat healthier?" I bit into the sample of orange chicken I was handed.

"Yes it is, you know it's a subway right over there."

I laughed at his failed attempt to make me eat healthy, my time away from Beyoncé is my time to eat how I wanted to. I ended up leaving the mall with a large tray of Chinese food and and a cinnamon bun from Cinnabon.

Caiah helped me into the passenger side closed the door, jogging over to the drivers side. "I need to stop at somebody's house really quick is that cool with you?"

I nodded my head and opened my food to start eating.

Caiah

My girlfriend was probably currently losing her mind as I had told her I would bring some food by an hour ago. Nicki had no clue that I had a girlfriend, an older girlfriend at that.

Normani was 22 years old and fresh out of college feening for some dick so I happen to be her daily supply of it. It isn't like I'm illegal or anything but knowing Nika, she wasn't going to like this.

As I parked outside her condo I grabbed the Chinese food that I had picked her up and told Nika I would be back.

"Oh look at you looking all sexy." My girlfriend, Normani seductively spoke pulling me into her condo by the front of my shirt.

I pecked her lips multiple times before sitting her food down on the island planted in the middle of the kitchen.

"Thank you baby, you look even better." I bit my lip at her letting her spin around in front of me.

"What took so long?" She asked sitting in my lap as I took a seat on her sofa.

"I got my sister with me."

She gasp trying to remove herself from my lap but I held her still. "No you're not meeting her right now."

Her smile turned into a scowl after I had broke the news to her. "Why won't you let me meet your family Micaiah? Are you embarrassed of me because I'm a dancer or something?"

"Baby, it has nothing to do with that. I'm just not ready for that step yet. My sister means a lot to me and while she's pregnant I'm not having her meet any and everybody." I reassured her resting my hands on her waist.

She scoffed, "This what I get for trying to fuck with a little immature ass boy." Her hand mushed the side of my face.

"It's like that?" I tried to play it off like what she had just said didn't hurt but it hit a nerve.

"I'm just ready to get serious with you baby these kitty ass games are making me impatient."

"I'm not going to rush into anything if I'm not ready yet Normani and you can only respect that or leave me the fuck alone." I told her looking into her eyes to make sure she knew that I was being serious.

"I'm sorry Caiah." Those words just does something to me.

_____

Yanking my pants up on my waste I pecked a sleeping Normani's forehead before rushing out of her house. Nicki was only waiting in the car for no longer than 20 minutes, that's all I needed.

"Have you lost your mind Micaiah." She fussed as soon as I got in.

I put the car in drive and continued down the street. "What Nicki I didn't do nothing, she just needed to talk about something."

"I ain't stupid little boy look at your clothes." She pointed out.

I looked down at myself seeing my shirt wrinkled up and my black jeans had stains that I hadn't noticed before I left out of her house.

"Ok, you got me. No I'm not a virgin Nicki I'm 19 now you should've figured I was having sex."  I chuckled looking over at her as we sat at a red light.

"Are you using protection?" She asked with genuine concern on her face with a hint of disgust.

"Yeah we use protection." I lied, not ready to hear the lecture that I knew she was bound to give me.

"Ok Macaiah you better not be bringing kids in my house no time soon do you hear me?" She pointed her finger in my face.

"I'm not Nicki damn."

We pulled into her driveway to see Beyoncé and Wayne leaned against her car smoking. She put the blunt out when she saw that I had Nicki with me and walked over to the car.

Beyoncé

After I helped Nicki and Caiah get their bags settled into the house I told Wayne I would talk to him later. Nicki thought she was slick but I noticed the Chinese food that she had in her hand when she got out.

"Mommy uncle Caiah said I can play his game." Blue told me.

"Ok go ahead baby." I pecked her forehead and watched her race into his room.

Nicki walked over to me standing on her top toes to kiss my lips. "Mmh I missed you." She moaned wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Yeah?" I asked letting my hands rest on her round ass.

"I was thinking about you the whole time." She bit her lip letting her eyes roam over my face.

I picked her up and walked us both over to the couch letting her body overtake mine in size. She was thicker, hell she was even wetter now and lately I've been a minute man.

"I missed you too but don't think you're getting away with eating junk food."

Her eyes widened as I pointed out her ultimate weakness, junk food. "Baby it's Caiah's fault."

"Look my baby is in there I need you to be healthy Onika I'm serious. I want you and my baby to be healthy so cut this out." I spoke calmly making sure to keep my voice at it's normal tone or else Nicki would get defensive.

"Ok I'm sorry." She pouted holding my face in her hands.

Drake

The mouse attached to my computer went flying across the room as I listened in on Nicki and Beyoncé's conversation. I've been snooping on them for a while now trying to figure out how to take Beyoncé out in the smartest way possible.

Beyoncé has not been as alert as she used to be I guess because she feels like her beef with people is at a stand still but little did she know. I've had several opportunities to murder her in the past 24 hours.

Nicki had left to go out with her brother so I wanted to get her while she was in bed sleeping like a baby but I know the timing wasn't right.

My crew was mixed with all types of top notch hackers, people that were experts at breaking into houses, then you had the murderers. They could kill you in cold blood and remain as innocent as they seemed.

The goal was to collect people that looked the least bit suspicious. It's like the quiet shy kid in high school, you don't expect them to ever get upset but when they do let's just say it's not pretty.

"Themon, Monday morning the house should be empty from 8-12. I need you to replace the batteries to all of the cameras and make sure all of our audio systems are up to date. Remember the goal is for them to not notice the cameras." I instructed closing my laptop for today.

Monday• Themon

Since Boss made us study Beyoncé and Nicki's house from the front to the back I knew exactly where to go and where to place things. All I had to do was wait for everyone to leave the house and make sure that everyone had left.

The only person left is Nicki's little brother , taking his precious time to leave for class. Boss learned everyone's schedule and or plans for today so I should be fine. After he pulled off I trailed up to their place picking the locks as best as I knew how.

Everything was just as I knew they should've been so I proceeded into their bedroom replacing the batteries to each camera and checked the audio throughout the house.

Just as I was finishing up the locks to the front door turned and I froze up not even being able to think about my next move. As the person's body entered through the door I panicked and let off 6 shots.

Silence took over the room as the person's blood began rapidly spilling out. I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and got out as fast as possible.

•••Back at the warehouse

"YOU SHOT THEM?!?" Boss yelled at me after I had confessed to him what just went down.

I wasn't one of the murderers but Boss had trained us all to protect ourselves if we ever needed to. That was my first time ever being caught up like that so I didn't know what to do.

"Boss I-I couldn't think I froze up." I stuttered trying my best to get him to relax.

"Who was it?" He asked calmly.

I swallowed back the tears that wanted to come out. "It was...."

Nicki

Lauren and I were out getting manicures and pedicures while Beyoncé was supposedly on her way to the mall.

"Girl this baby been working me." Lauren complained as we finished up and were now walking through the mall.

"Beyoncé been working my nerves more than anything else." I rolled my eyes thinking about how she's always breathing down my neck about every little thing.

My phone vibrated in my hand causing me to glance at it, an unknown but yet familiar number came up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"This is Detective Jones, I was calling to talk to Ms. Maraj."

I completely stopped walking in the middle of the mall leaving Lauren to look at me like I had lost my mind.

"This is she." I stated, I knew this couldn't be anything good.

"Ma'am we need you to come down to the station to identify someone that has been shot and killed not even an hour ago in your home."

The whole world slowed down around me as I listened to the man's words trying to take everything in piece by piece.

"Ma'am......ma'am can you hear me?"

It felt as if I was talking but my words were trapped in my throat. "Nicki what's wrong?" Lauren asked slightly shaking my shoulders.

"I-I'll be up there shortly." I hung up my phone instantly turning towards the exit of the mall all while blowing up Beyoncé's phone.

"Nicki! Slow Down!" Lauren screamed after me.

Relax Nicki. I told myself remembering that Lauren was pregnant as well and couldn't keep up with me like that.

I grabbed her hand pulling her along with me and lead us both back out to my car. "Lauren we have to go to the station."

Flooring the gas pedal I shot the speedometer up to 80 miles per hour. Beyoncé would not pick up her phone to save her life, neither was Caiah.

When we made it to the station I parked the car  and hoped out moving at a slow enough pace for Lauren to keep up.

"Hey, I'm looking for Detective Jones." I told the receptionist.

"Yes ma'am, his office is the first door when you make a left down that hall." She instructed me.

"Ok thank you."

We both followed the directions to his office and walked inside where he greeted us both with a warm smile.

"You must be Ms. Maraj, and you are?" He asked Lauren.

"Oh I'm Lauren, her bestfriend."

"Ok, it's nice to meet both of you ladies. Sit down." He pulled out both of ours chairs and went back out to his seat.

"Look Detective I'm not here to talk I need to know what's going on." I was becoming agitated with his hesitation.

He pulled out a folder and began laying pictures out all over his desk. I had yet to look at them, I was afraid at what I was going to see that is until I heard Lauren gasp from beside me.

This has got to be a damn nightmare.

To be continued....

Cliffhanger 😬 love y'all.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

219K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
110K 5.9K 37
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝
44.9K 2.4K 21
I'd rather be with you...