An Unexpected Creature [ RWBY...

Από AganimsMenna

A RWBY fanfiction of mine, colliding a character from a game(or a manga) Andr an Enderman was transported to... Περισσότερα

New World
Beacon
Night Time
An Accident
Initiation I
Initiation II
Initiation III
First Day I [Unedited]
First Day II [Unedited]
First Day III [Unedited]

Disclaimers!

7.2K 73 15
Από AganimsMenna

This story is in no way shape or forms a steal from their respective owners, I say this as some people might be unaware of the original owners of both Andr, this Fanfic's MC is by an artist with the nickname of AT-2, and RWBY which is a Rooster Teeth animated series.

Most media will be made by these two respective entities with their amazing talents and skill, I'll only indicate what is mine like a drawing piece both traditional and digital as I say it is.

Please check out AT-2, the actual owner of Andr!  [ www.deviantart.com/at-2/ ] as you can see more of the Mob Girls he/she had made, it's hella great!

Meanwhile Rooster Teeth, the owner of the RWBY animated series, I recommend watching Volumes 1-3 as Oum, the man behind the kickass animation and brains behind the show, personally did most of the animation and as I said it is Godsend!

Thank you for taking the time to read this fanfiction with absolutely no idea what to expect, I hope to become a decent writer in the future and will be open to criticism and consider said criticism for future chapters and books!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
961K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...