from neighbors to lovers -fil...

By C1NN4MONG1RL

Finn and Millie were neighbors but never really talked or spend time. Then their ways got crossed and they be... More

Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen

chapter twenty (end)

248 7 8
By C1NN4MONG1RL

1 Month later

Millie went back to school after she was better again.
Her mom decided to let her change to Finns school because she was afraid that her father would find her in school and do something bad.

He said that everything that he did was "to protect" Millie and because of no prove he still is outside in the world but he has to stay away from Millie and Mrs Brown for the next 7 years. He also has to be minimum 50km away from them.

...

Millie and Finn are a couple and really happy.
Gina and Millie are still friends.

Now also Millie and Sadie could spend more time together.

-
thats the end i guess ;) it's a Happy End because my last fillie fanfic ended, well... kind of sad/bad?

-hanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 18
Completed!
167K 8.9K 44
He passes the tree everyday. Every day she's in it. ☆☆ When the girl in the tree finally decides to speak up, Finn is automatically intrigued by her...
68.2K 2.4K 29
Millie Bobby Brown is the definition of a workaholic. She is very passionate about her career, so no one can blame her for doing what she loves, righ...
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...