Taste Your Lips [BL] [English...

By LicHeng23

Initially out of curiosity Yibo wanted to feel kissing with men, and the target was his new best friend, Xiao... More

Good Taste
Wanna Try It?
French Fries Kiss
Close To You
Crazy For You
Hot Confession
La Passion
La Passion 02!
Zhan-Ge, Didi Ai Ni
Inspiration or Obsession?
Allurement
White Valentine
Undecided Feeling
Manhwa Effect Part of Incense Burner Scene.
Satisfying and Passionate
CANARD
Uncontrolled Limerence.
Addicted to Your Body
Disturbed Pleasure
A Doubtful Felling
Stifling Mad Love
Philanthropize
Our Precious Time
Black Rumor
Song For Love
The Passage Of Time
A Flash of Time Buried Neatly
A Flash of Time Buried Neatly 02!
Intermezzo (・∀・)
The Hot Whisper
我爱你 •••
Destiny
Longing, regret and a bitter life story
Bring You to My Life

War of YiZhan Version

5.6K 304 7
By LicHeng23

Wang YiboXiao Zhan

Fanfiction

Middle time shows at 2:15 in the morning, but no snoring sounds from two people who have finished their tiring activities.

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan very tightly as if afraid that Xiao Zhan would run away from him. He is still not wearing clothes even though the air in this room is quite cold because of the air conditioner.

[This is the picture 😅😅]

Similarly, Xiao Zhan hasn't been able to wander into the dreamland either, the gray clothes he was wearing looked disheveled because of Yibo. During the fierce battle Yibo tried to take off his clothes, but he managed to hold the shirt.

Their minds wandered, especially Xiao Zhan who was overwhelmed by confusion that really made him want to drown himself in the sea.

His mind was chaotic, his heart, his feelings were chaotic, his body was also chaotic especially his room at this time, arguably like a broken ship.

Xiao Zhan looked around then he sighed heavily, 'Looks like tomorrow i have to hire a cleaning service to clean my room' he thought.

Really, a few hours ago was a fierce battle between himself and Yibo.He didn't know what demon possessed him until he acted like that.

"Yibo, are you sleeping?" Xiao Zhan asked softly.

"Not yet," Yibo answered in a hoarse voice.

"Is your head okay?"

Yibo opened his eyes and smiled, "Turns out you're worried about me huh, Ge? But really you were so cruel."

Xiao Zhan fell silent, she felt guilty. "I'm sorry," she softly said.

"You said accidentally even though you were so excited, i was just overwhelmed by your fierceness, Ge." He sneered.

Xiao Zhan turned around and hit Yibo's head, "That's your fault too! So don't mess with me."

"My fault? So it was my fault? Aiya Ge i am a victim!" Yibo did not accept being blamed unilaterally.

"Victim?"

Xiao Zhan stared at the handsome man at his side, "There are no victims more perverted than the culprit!"

"Is it because you are so tempting and still my fault?" Asked Yibo again, he just confirmed.

"Of course! Who else could it be?!" Joked Xiao Zhan ferociously.

"Tsk, just because of the uke. Do not want to budge, always want to win." Yibo softly sad.

"What did you say?!" Asked Xiao Zhan, who had slightly heard Yibo's murmur though not very clear.

"I didn't say anything."

[Already confused right? Alright now let's flashback to a few hours ago.]

Flashback a few hours ago.

"If you don't want to get your finger out, get ready to be bald!" Threatened Xiao Zhan.

While his hand pulled Yibo's hair and the victim smiled sweetly. "Do what you want, i'm bald too. I'm still handsome."

"Damn brat!" Xiao Zhan said by pulling Yibo's hair roughly and brutally.

*Aackhh!

The cry of pain was the normal response Wang Yibo called for Xiao Zhan's treatment, but he didn't forget to put his finger into Xiao Zhan's anal, a sign of revenge.

"Ahhh ... Ngghh ~"

Xiao Zhan's cries made Yibo cheer, even though his head hurt.

He used his other hand to pull Xiao Zhan's clothes on, but he held back not to let Yibo do whatever he wanted.

"You're dead, Wang Yibo!" Upset Xiao Zhan, he was resting on the front of Yibo's pants and right above his cleavage that had been taut with his knee without feeling.

Yibo was forced to pull his finger out of the warm hole and shifted his grip on Xiao Zhan's tortured corpse.

Wang Yibo bit his lip to withstand the pain and ache that spread to his head and made him dizzy.

Whereas Xiao Zhan was still spirited and agile with his hands grabbing the hair of the young man he was currently riding.

"Xiao Zhan-Ge! I'll teach you a lesson so you obey!" Growled Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, who heard an unpleasant tone issued by Yibo, tried to get up and escape before it was too late.

*Aaaaa!!

*Brughhh!!

The two young adult's bodies fell under the mattress because Yibo carried the body of Xiao Zhan who escaped by pulling the back of the sweet man's clothes, resulting in Xiao Zhan's back hitting Yibo's chest and they collapsed.

*Plak!

Xiao Zhan hit Yibo's hand violently, "WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING?!"

Ignoring Xiao Zhan's anger, Yibo immediately grabbed at the lips that had been teasing his faith.

Xiao Zhan's luminescence and wet cracks felt even fiercer, he rebelled by elbowing Yibo's stomach.

It works! The handsome man unhooked the link and whimpered in pain, the opportunity that Xiao Zhan used to get away from the demonic incarnation named Wang Yibo.

"The door is locked?!"

"Impossible who locked it?!" Xiao Zhan's gaze was immediately directed at Yibo who was staring at him with a sordid smile.

"Where is the key?!"

"Come on, Ge, where are you rushing to go? After all, you don't wear pants when you want to come out like that? What if there are demons poking your personal belongings?" Yibo teased while chuckling in satisfaction.

Xiao Zhan ignored Yibo's rant, he then glanced at the shorts that lay helpless on the floor. "If you take that and wear it at least it's much better."

Too bad his mind was easily read, Yibo immediately took the shorts and threw them out the window.

"Damn!" Xiao Zhan said inwardly.

Yibo approached Xiao Zhan who was still leaning against the door. Xiao Zhan cautiously ran to the side of the bed. "Dare to approach it will fly to your face," he threatened.

But it wasn't Yibo's name if he was afraid of such threats, so Yibo was moving forward and sure enough, a home sandal was hovering about his chest.

Yibo stepped back and this time a pillow flew right into his face, but come on Yibo won't give up that easily. Only his idol Lan Zhan, who like this is just a trivial thing.

"I will not let you go Ge. At that time you made my face battered, right? Now it's my turn to make marks all over your body with my lips. You only need to enjoy and sing a sweet sigh for me Ge ..." Yibo fouled adorned his handsome face.

A tissue box flew to him, "I am sorry to meet, know you and have done something crazy with you. Don't come close to me!" Xiao Zhan grumbled as he continued tossing things around him.

"What did you say Zhan-Ge? Somehow your ears suddenly have problems."

"What i hear is that you are happy to meet and get acquainted with me then we can try new things that turned out to be delicious."

Yibo's words just now made Xiao Zhan's annoyance increase. "Wang Yibo!"

"You devil jerk! You die!" Angry Xiao Zhan.

"Aiyaa- If i die, who will make you sigh Ge's comfort? Liu Haikuan Ge? Impossible." Replied at once teased Yibo.

Their quarrels must end because ...

*Aakkhhh!

Xiao Zhan was stunned.

As soon as Yibo screamed his body immediately slumped down until he finally squatted while holding his forehead. At first Xiao zhan was silent because he thought that jerk was acting but when he saw blood dripping from his forehead he ran to the man who was wincing in pain.

"YIBO!!"

Xiao Zhan crouched to align his height with Yibo and checked the wound, an open and bleeding wound. He looked around here and there for what he had just thrown.

His eyes widened in surprise when he found out what that thing was. A miniature eiffel tower made of hard material.

"Yibo ... Don't faint! You can still hear me right?"

Xiao Zhan asked Yibo to sit on the edge of the bed. He painstakingly treated the wound, ranging from cleaning it, applying antiseptic fluid and attaching cute plaster with rabbit images.

"Zhan-Ge, actually if you want to kiss it here just once can immediately make this wound heal hehehhe" said Yibo jokingly.

The sweet man just smiled stiffly at Yibo's words just now and then tearing at the handsome young man's head made him stagger backward. He quickly grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and brought it into his arms.

"Zhan-Ge. Let's continue with that earlier." He asked, but Xiao Zhan was only speechless in a thousand languages.

"Zhan-Ge ..." He called again but still did not get an answer. Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan who seemed to be daydreaming.

"Yibo ..."

"What kind of relationship do we have?"

Wang Yibo x Xiao Zhan
Fanfiction.

Note:

Holla~
I'm back~

Does anyone miss me?

Or is there someone who is waiting for the NC part in this story? But it's not time yet, it's possible that the NC part will be in the next chapter.

And sorry also for the chapter this time it's a bit messy and less exciting, because i typed it when i was busy in the real world. Ignore it if you find a lot of typo 😄😄

ZORA LIN

YiZhan Fanfiction.
TASTE YOUR LIPS.

R.O.C 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 3.1K 16
Xiao Zhan's parents was making a blind day for Xiao Zhan and he is getting ignored so he went to find a fake boyfriend which is Wang Yibo but in that...
55.7K 2.2K 28
"P'Brighttttttttt!!!" Win whining while kicking the air . "No win. You cant follow me . you are a kid so a big no "Bright leave closing the door . "...
123K 7.7K 34
Just to protect Xiao Zhan, his mother sent him away when he was still a baby and made everyone believed that she wasn't able to deliver. After 20 ye...
51.3K 2.2K 7
Xiaozhan and wangyibo are ex boyfriends but they still have feelings for each other will they get back together?