Hot Girl Bummer

By kuhkies

A girl going by the name of Coraline has to go to camp with her brother. Let me just say this it's a wild rid... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐˜ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?? ๐—•๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜.
3 ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ 8 ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€

๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜..

1 0 0
By kuhkies

𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

7:20𝗮𝗺
It's time for lunch and this whole time, me and my brother have been inseparable. He hasn't lef-

"Hey Quinn I'm going to go hang out with the Football players and shit."

"Can I come?"

"What? No!"

"So you want me to be alone for the rest of the day?"
He said yea and I sighed loudly and begged him. Finally he gave in and we started walking to the table...

It's 𝗵𝗶𝗺..

I awkwardly sat next to my brother as they stared at me.
"This your sister right?"
He nodded and looked at me.

"She's cute ig"

At that note the cheerleaders came and sit down...
One proceeded to sit on his lap and they made out for like 10 minutes not even kidding true story.
;)

"Umm who is this bitch"
I just rolled my eyes and picked at my "food"

"Are you really going to eat that???"

"No dumbass and I would appreciate if you'd shut tf up"

"Wow potty mouth for such a ugly bitch"

"Okay? And this ugly bitch can fight so keep fucking talking slut"

I picked up and my phone and ordered chick fil-A. It came quick as usual.
They came and gave it to me and walked off.

I started eating quietly as they stared.

I swallowed and said "Please stare at someone else thanks."

So guess who decided to try out for this girls basketball team.
This 'ugly bitch'
I was always into basketball even played it for 6-10th grade but stopped because you know broke my ankle and wrist. Almost every athletes tragic story.

I could see she was still staring at me.
"Ye-"

"You should try out for cheerleading." She proceeded to hand me a paper and a flyer.
"Tryouts are this Thursday, at 7o clock be there or whatever"

"Ok??" This random guy walked up and said "Really Cindy? She doesn't even look like cheerleader material."

My brother snarled and said
"Actually if you wanna know, she's been a cheerleader ever since 5th grade and won many trophies and also played lacrosse, basketball and soccer."

"Now please repeat what you just said"
The guy looked shocked and walked away with his hands in the air.

I looked up at her, "I guess I'll tryout."

She looked at her girls and laughed.
"I'm just joking no one wants a try hard on their team"

"Aww boohoo but no one wants to lose either, don't act, y'all haven't won a single game in years. Step up your game or continue being the worst team in the whole world. And like I said I'll tryout."

I winked and got up, tossing the keys to my bro .
I whispered for him to meet me at my room later on.
He nodded and continued chatting.

I can tell what kinda stunt she was going to pull. She wants me to go and embarrass myself. She only said that so she can make everyone look. I know exactly what's going to happen and I'm ready for it.

1 1/2 hrs later

"I'm here Quinn, what is it you want" My brother barged in.
I was getting ready to go this little dance thing.

"Okay so you know how they're having this umm dance or wtv, we're going!" 

"I don't even-"

"LOOK ON MY BED, see I came prepared now hurry!!"

So yep I just found out today that we're having well they're having this "get together" but we all know no one is there to make friends.
Anyways
My fit if you were guys were wondering:

I'm feeling great. I'm feeling good. No bitch will degrade my happiness.

I walked out and my brother was looking all clean and fresh.

"Wow you really clean up, I haven't seen you this dressed up since-"

"Please stop talking about that.."

I sighed "Yea my bad."

"How about we just go?"

I nodded and he led the way as I locked my door. Well if you guys were wondering what I was talking about with my brother.
Basically few years back.. his um.. Best friend died in a car crash they were so close..

But no I wasn't making a joke about it or to just ruin his mood.

I've always been the sister to help him. Honestly if you want a better representation of what it's like.
Have you ever watched "You" on Netflix? The one with the obsessed stalker and his gf, love?
Well yes that's us..
I'm love and he's forty. It's complicated being in a "rich" and also dealing with at home problems but also trying to work and then not problems.

And yes I know that you're asking. What he do?
It's not really what he did but what I did because of him.

I had to quit my job Bc he was having a mental breakdown over this job he wants to pursue.
He wants to be- no not a writer but close.

A 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲.

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and I hate when people from outside of my family try to tell me what to do and what I should do.
All I'm trying to do is protect him, I don't mean to baby him but that's just how I am.
He might be older but feelings doesn't depart Bc of age.

But whatever we're here and my brother turns to me.

"Whatever happens in there" he sternly pointed to the door and glared in my eyes.

"Stays. In. There. Promis-"

"What's going to happ-"

"I SAID 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘. 𝗠𝗘. That's all I need from you okay."

I quietly nodded as he pushed the door open.

The place was filled with kids and everyone was enjoying their time.

That's when I saw him-

He looked at me and we locked eyes. He looked me up and down and licked his lips and smiled and proceeded to turn back.

I saw that one bitch from the cheer squad step up on stage.

"Hey guys!! Hope you all are enjoying yourself and having a good time. So we decided to move try-outs to today to save space and time."

Everyone cheered.. and at that moment my whole body turned white. She looked dead at me and said
"Oh hey Quinn, come up here, you did want to try-out right?"

I slowly nodded and made my way on stage.

"You look beautiful!!"

"Ha..thanks"

𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.. 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗺 𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
625K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...