Family Matters - Kookjin | Ji...

fuckyeahjinkook द्वारा

"Nothing matters for as long as you love me Jin." "Yes it does. You have Jung's blood running through your ve... अधिक

-Characters-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
[Valentine's Day Special] The So-Called-Friendly-First-Date
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-

-Chapter 6-

1.4K 94 11
fuckyeahjinkook द्वारा

Jin's mind was clouded by the numbers and schemes. He tried his best to not feel nervous as this is only first week of working in V Enterprise, yet here he is, being anxious for his first ever presentation. Taehyung's words replayed in his remind. It's basically Taehyung's warning him not to fuck up, but of course, in an utterly subtle way. Even with his short period of time being in this company, he have seen confidential files and based on what he have learned from his business management major, the numbers are indeed not good. It just added another burden on his shoulder. He felt dizzy and nauseated, he threw up to nothing, as if it's just his nauseousness is non-existence. It's always been like this since he was a kid.

Then his phone vibrated.

Jung Hoseok

Jin. Wru? They've arrived.

"Ok...Jin...." muttering to himself as he took a deep breath. "Keep calm...you can do this."

He pulled himself up and walked out of the cubicle in deep thoughts, walking towards the sink to wash his hands when a voice called upon his name.

"We meet again, Seokjin-ssi."

He looked up to see the reflection of a handsome-looking, tadbit tanned man staring back at him. Slightly tilting his head, unsure if he have ever met him before. Judging from his well-dressed suit, he's definitely not an employee here, Jin was sure of. He turned around to face the man. He casually bowed. "Hi..have we met before?"

"Yes. " a smooth, airy yet masculine voice answered as he strut towards Jin.

Jin distanced himself from the man until he was cornered. Sandwiched between the cold tile and a warm body. He was intimidated yet enticed by the alluring musky subtle scent from the other's perfume. His eyes met the brown doe-orb and perfectly sculpted jawline, a small, almost unnoticeable mole right under the the perfectly proportionate lips and it all come to sense. His eyes widen.

"Remember me now?" the man smirked and stepped back, giving back Jin his personal space.

"Y..you're...The pen guy!" Jin pointed out and displayed an apologetic gesture towards the man "I'm sorry mister. I'll give..." His phone erupted.

Jung Hoseok calling...

"Oh shit...I have to go sir. I will return you the pen. I'm so sorry.." Jin let out an apologetic face and another bow before dashing out of the restroom.

---

Jin was panting hard when he entered the meeting room. He muttered an apology, quick intro with Doojoon before he prepared the slides on his laptop.

"We're waiting for Mr. Jeon..ah there he is." Doojoon pointed.

It was the second time of the day for Jin. He felt his heart stopped at that very moment.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I was distracted.." he stopped and moved his eyes towards Jin's 'shocked expression. "..by the decors." he let out a smile, showing his bunny-like teeth. Probably the most beautiful smile Jin have ever seen, besides his appa's.

"Hello, I believe I have not introduce myself. My name is Jeon Jungkook." a hand extended towards Jin.

He hesitated for a bit before he shook the hand. "Kim Seokjin."

Jin recalled the handwriting on the napkin 'J.J.K. stands for Jeon Jungkook.'

"Let's start now, shall we." Taehyung signalled Jin to start the slides.

Taehyung stood up and start presenting slides after slides. Jin swore he felt someone from the other end of the table staring at him, but when he turned his head, Jungkook eyes was on the screen, his elbow lounged on the arm wrest, hand caressing his own chin, a small frown drawn in between his eyebrow.  He quickly brushed the thoughts off his head.

"Can you please move a slide back?" Jungkook demanded as he stood up from his seat, towards the screen, standing right across Taehyung. His eyes squinted as he pointed one particular number on the pie chart. "Recalculate this." he added in a very firm tone.

Jin quickly redo the formula and it appeared to be a different number. He realized his mistake and look up to exchange glance with Taehyung. The latter just smiled and nod, mouthing 'it's okay' assuring Jin.

"Your percentage is bad. Your PPC (pay per click) is too high. Not attracting. And non-attractive price equals to low visitor traffic." Jungkook commented as he slowly strut back to where he sat. "You may continue."

Taehyung proceeded to present. Jin examined the latter. How confident and charismatic the latter was, as if he wasn't bothered by Jungkook's cockiness. Jin was amazed by how Taehyung can deal with Jungkook's constant critical questions thrown at him.

".....I believe that with the right investor, V Enterprise with its v-zit.com will continue to expand and able to reach throughout Asia region."

It was a deafening silence as all eyes are set on Jungkook, awaiting for his response. "I would like to speak in private with Taehyung. And Doojoon hyung, you can go back first."

The gentlemen excuses themselves and left the room. As Jin turned around to close the door from the outside, he caught a glimpse of Jungkook's eyes, winking at him before the door fully shut.

'Did he just winked at me?'

---

Another excruciating silence as both male was left in the meeting room. "So, Tae. I'm going to be completely honest with you. The numbers doesn't resonate with what I had in mind before I step foot in here. Investing vzit.com is too risky for us."

Taehyung's was in despair, he really needed the fund. But him being himself, he was composed. He doesn't show any disappointments. He replied calmly. "Understand JK. Is there a way?"

"There is." As if favor was on his side, Jungkook moved forward. "acquisition."

Taehyung scrunched his nose. He's not liking the idea. "I don't think I can agree to that JK. This is my company, my identity, my corroboration towards my dad. You know I've been dying to proof him that I can succeed."

"I can try talking to samcheon on buying 60 of your stocks instead. With 40 on you, you can still have authority and control over liabilities of V Enterprise. The choice is yours Tae."

"I will need to think about this JK. This is a big deal for me."

"Understood. I will take my leave then. See you around Tae."

Upon Jungkook's leave, Taehyung sighed. He took off his glasses and shut his eyes for a moment. His mind was racing in like crazy. Indeed it was a big deal for him. He wouldn't want to come back to his father's wings and ended up being stuck in an arranged marriage. His father might not have brought it up, but judging from how he knew his father so well, he knew that if he came crawling back to his father, the old man will have a daughter of one of his business partner for him to marry. Not gonna happen. And so he decided.

---

"One iced dolce latte to go please." Jin placed his laptop on the waiting bay desk, he grab his handphone and saw a message from his appa.

Appa

Jinnie, I'm going back to Gwacheon. Your aunt is sick. I left some food in the fridge. Bistro will be closed for the next two days. Take care son.

'Maybe I should call Jimin and see if he can stay over.'

Jin took his coffee and his laptop on his other arms, walking out of the coffee shop located on his office's ground floor. He needed some fresh air, it was not a nice experience at all for the first external meeting he had in V Ent. Sipping his coffee, staring blankly ahead, recollecting memories of the previous meeting.

"May I?" Jungkook was holding a cup of iced americano as he caught Jin's shocked expression for the third time in a day. Not waiting for the latter to respond, he dragged out the chair opposite Jin's and sat.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm sorry that I rushed out like that. I didn't know..." Jin was looking for the correct word, his gaze turned somewhere other than to the man sitting across him.

"That I'm the investor?" Jungkook completed Jin's sentence.

"Yes. That. And I'm sorry that I didn't call you to return your pen." Jin replied, but he did not look back at Jungkook's strong gaze towards him. There's something about Jungkook that made him feel weak.

Jungkook let out a laugh. "How many times do you have to say sorry to me? It's just a pen."

"But it's an expensive pen, no?"

"So you look it up huh?" Jungkook teased.

Jin look up to meet Jungkook's eyes. Like a kid caught redhanded stealing cookies from cookie jar. Jungkook spotted how Jin's cheek and ears slowly turning red.

'Cute.' Jungkook thought.

"So...are you going to return it to me?" Jungkook teased even more.

"Ah yes...Jungkook-ssi."

Both Jin and Jungkook went back up to the office. Jungkook patiently waited on the couch just outside Jin's working space. From where he sat, he could see Jin rummaging through his stuffs, his desks and spilling his entire bag on the desk. Jungkook secretly wished that the raven couldn't find it as he just had an idea popped up. A brilliant one.

Jin walked towards Jungkook in defeat. He looked sad and guilty at the same time. Jungkook smirked as he knew what's coming next. "Jungkook-ssi..I think I..must've left your pen back at home."

Jungkook stood up and walked towards the raven. "Did you lost my pen?" Jungkook tried to sound serious and disappointed. It's not that he mind, as a matter of fact, he planned to let Jin have it. It feels good knowing that Jin owned something that was given by him.

"I...might. I'm sorry."

"You knew how expensive it is right?" Jungkook sighed a fake sigh. He was laughing internally.

"Yes I do. How about if I purchase another one for you. Exact same type."

"You can't. Mont Blanc only produces 3000 of these. So technically this is rare."

"I'm so sorry Jungkook-ssi. If there's anything I can do to replace it." Jin replied in worry. He was worried that Jungkook got pissed off because of his stupidity which ended up Taehyung not getting the fund the company needed. He might be thinking too far, and Jungkook could be the professional type that won't let anything personal or petty interfere with business related, would he?

"Anything?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Jungkook-ssi."

"I'm hungry. Cook me your signature Katsudon."

Jin was taken by surprise. 'That's it? A 7,500 bowl of Katsudon to replace 9,300,000 pen?'

"S..sure. Just a moment." Jin excuses himself and fished out his phone, dialing his appa.

"Appa, did you leave the bistro keys at home?"

No son. Brought it with me. Why?

"Ah, nothing. It's okay. Bye appa."

He walked back to Jungkook, tried to negotiate with him to have the free Katsudon when his appa's back, but the latter insisted that he's hungry now.

"Just cook it in your apartment, or mine. Which ever you prefer."

Jin thought for a moment. Coming to a stranger's apartment is not a good idea, but letting a stranger into his apartment is also not a good idea. He looked at his phone, it's another thirty minutes before he can clock out. "Does your apartment have all the ingredients and kitchen equipments needed?"

Jungkook smiled triumphantly. "Yes. I'll wait for you at the coffee shop." He waved to Jin before disappearing behind the elevator door.

'To his apartment? Should be fine right? Yeah, he is definitely straight. It's just like me visiting Jimin.' Jin assured himself. "Yeah, should be fine."

---

It was a short ride to Jungkook's apartment since it's located in the elite and highly-secured residential area of Hannam-dong. Jin stepped out of Jungkook's blue BMW M8. He followed Jungkook up to the eight floor. His jaw dropped as the private elevator doors opened. Jungkook's apartment screams masculinity. It was dominated by dark colors and very classy. It definitely suits Jungkook's profile.

"Welcome. Feel free to wander around." Jungkook said as he took off his jacket and placed his bag on the couch living room. "Once you're done admiring, follow me to the kitchen. I'll show you where the utensils are."

Jin followed to the kitchen and was mesmerized by the decor. Everything seems so plain and simple, but dark in color. Complete opposite of what the kitchen in his apartment looks like.

"I'm taking a shower. Please don't burn my kitchen."

Jin nodded and started prepping up. He rolled his sleeves, and put on the black apron that Jungkook took out for him and began cooking.

Fifteen minutes have passed since he started, and he's letting the pork cutlets absorbs the stock a little more. He slowly took off the saucepan lid and the caramelized onion scent spread throughout the kitchen.

"Smells good." Jungkook commented as he walked out with a light gray jogger pants and an oversized black tee. Water dripping off his washed strands.

Jin can't help but stare longer than he should be. Quickly turning back his attention to the pork and gulped his saliva. Not sure if it's because of the katsudon or Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked when he saw how the raven was gawking at him. He approached the raven and placed both his hands on the counter top, caging Jin's body.

Jin could feel his warm minty breath brushing his slightly exposed neck. He turned around just to find Jungkook's face dangerously close to his, to the point that he could smell the strong musky soap scent oozing out of Jungkook. Their gap lessen as Jungkook's leaning closer to Jin's until their lips are separated by thin air.

"J..jungkook-ssi..."

*******

Author's Note:

Hello again peeps. Sorry for the slow update. My hectic week is over, hopefully I can update more frequent than before. As a token of your patience, I hereby update 2000+ words for this chap! yeay~

And another cliffhanger! yeay~

Anyway, was thinking of Kookjin ... smut or no smut?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

•Pinkie || Jikook miu द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

546K 26.2K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM
98K 4.5K 42
Hush little baby don't you cry One little peep and you will die
168K 6.6K 21
you will die taehyung if you love me... I will die thousand time for you jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
52.7K 2.9K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK