Katya Zamolodchikova (And Oth...

由 EclecticMentalState

Cover by: 6Lil_Pound_Cake9 Drag Queen x Reader A collection of fluff, angst, miscellaneous, and smut stories... 更多

The Texts/Pics They Send You (Katya/Brian M. × Reader)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader)
Valentine's Day (Trixie/Katya × Reader)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - X-18)
Babydoll (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 1)
Fool For You (Trixie/Brian F. × Reader - Part 2)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 3)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 4)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 6)
Plaything (Boulet Brothers/Dahli × Reader - Part 1)
Inception (Katya × Reader - X-18)
Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - Part 7)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 2 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 1)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 2)
That's on Period, Sis (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send You (Brian M./Katya - Part 2)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 2
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 3 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 6 - X-18)
Seventh Veil Affairs (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 7 - X-18)
Heavy Petting (Katya/Brian M. × Reader ‐ X-18)
The Texts/Pics They Send you (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - part 3)
She Dominates (Katya/Brian M. × Reader - Part 4 - X-18)
Public (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
Поздние Ночи (Brian M./Katya × Reader - X-18)
She Dominates (Brian M./Katya × Reader - Part 5 - X-18)
Exxxtra gifs - Part 3
Exxxtra gifs - Part 4
Smell not Nell
Exxxtra gifs - Part 5

Fool For You (Trixie/Katya × Reader - X-18 - Part 8)

3.6K 45 18
由 EclecticMentalState

A/N: I know I said Part 7 was the ending, but.. Suprise, bitch. This might be the ending.. MAYBE, but probably not, idk just read it.

~

As you walked out of Trixie's dressing room, your heart was still just as heavy as it was the day you left her apartment, and you already knew deep down that this plan of separating yourself from her entirely wouldn't last. No matter what she did or what she said to you. She had a way of unknowingly working herself back into your life, and truthfully, you couldn't keep yourself away from her anyway – you talked a big game, and you hyled yourself up to be stronger than what you were – who you wanted to be – but it was bullshit. Regardless of it all, Trixie was one of your bestfriends.

Clichè bullshit. That's all it was.

Being with Trixie, and going on to get married and live this storybook life would never happen, and it was never going to. She was now a well known drag queen, and a gay man, who was usually touring 6 months out of the year. Sure, you were sore about the cheating, and part of you still had a lot of resentment towards her about it, but you'd never get to a place where you absolutely couldn't forgive her, and seeing her now only further reassured that.

A long-term relationship would never work with her and, maybe, at the end of that day that's not really what you were needed. Katya was the one that helped you see that one. Besides, you had grown quite a thing for Katya, and it's not like you were in love with her now, but you did like her just as much as you liked Trixie, and of course, Katya definitely wasn't looking to settle down. Katya wasn't the type to live a monogamous lifestyle.

You were so lost in your own rambling thoughts that you didn't realize that you had completely stopped in your tracks outside of Trixie's dressing room door. Try as you might, you already knew your feet were planted firmly here for a reason, and your body slowly turned towards the door again. You didn't want to ask for him to come back, you didn't want to try to start over, and you didn't want to profess how in-love you still were with her. You just wanted to be with her.

"Fuck it," you whispered.

You took a breathe and knocked on the door again, opening it up. Trixie jerked her head towards the door as she was putting on her earrings. To say that she looked a little more than surprised to see you back in here was an understatement.

Trixie parted her painted lips, breathing out, but failing to speak right at that moment.

After a moment of silence from the both of you, you could see her as she blinked at you, no doubt trying to see beyond her huge lashes as she finally spoke.

"Are you.. Okay?" She asked, not sure whether to be concerned or intrigued by your appearance again.

You cleared your throat, giving her a small, sheepish smile as you took a step towards her. "Look, forget only half of what I said a moment ago. I came in here all gung-ho, determined to make you feel like absolute shit, and I'd leave out of here feeling so full of self-worth and importance," you spoke, pausing only moment to take a calming breathe before you continued, "But I didn't feel any of that when I walked out of that door, and the things I said. You hurt me, and the truth is why probably shouldn't be friends because it did hurt and I am hurt... But... I miss you."

Trixie's eyes widened, clamping her fingers over her mouth as she listened to you. She looked like she didn't really know if she should believe anything you were saying. She probably thought that you had only come back in her to fuck with her, to get her hopes up about something, and then crush her back down to the ground. But that definitely wasn't the case, at all.

"(Y/N), I don't know what to say. I know you don't want to hear sorry, and I don't blame you for that. Shit went to my head, it did, and you were right; I was self-centered and an asshole.. I mean, I'm still self-centered.. It's a drag queen thing, can't really help that, but I missed you every day," Trixie breathed as she spoke slowly. She was saying it as if she'd waited decades to tell you this.

You nodded your head. "I know, so just listen then.. I'm not here to tell you that we need to try to work it out. I think we both know that's not really going to work out in the end. You did what you did, and I hated you for it, so, I figured I could just push you out of my life for good, but having to see you now hit me like a fucking train, and not having you in my life at all hurts even worse. You're my bestfriend, and I love you. I don't want to be with you, but, I still need you in my life."

Trixie's mouth pulled into a thin line beneath her makeup as she listened to you. She seemed to be going through a whole array of emotions in the span of a minute as you talked. She stepped forward, closing the gap between the two of you.

"Hearing you say that you want me in your life is enough, especially after the shit I've caused. If there was ever anyone I wanted to be be in a relationship with, it's you, but I understand where you're coming from. Maybe this is what's best in the end. Knowing that you still need me makes me happier than I've been in a while. I love you."

You looked up into her dark coloured eyes, and gave her the first genuine smile in long time. "Good. It's settled then, and we can stop this civil war between us. I think Katya secretly misses you anyway."

Trixie rolled her eyes. "Well, Katya's crazy. It's probably best if she and I save that reunion for another time." She sighed and fidgeted with her painted nails as she looked at you, chewing her lip. "So, what now?"

You have her a coy smirk and reached out, grasping at the fabric of her outfit with your fingers. "Now is the part where I tell you how fucking good you look right now. Kiss me, Trix."

She wasted no time in obeying your command as she pressed herself forward, her arms practically lunging out for you in desperation. One of her arms grasped you by the waist, and the other cupped your cheek. She bent slightly, plowing her lips into yours as she gave you the deepest kiss you had ever felt from her. Her grip tightened on your waist, making you sigh at the missed feeling of her nails pressing into your skin. You put your hands on her hips, grabbing them and admiring how curvacious her corset made her.

Your tongue slipped passed her lips, forcing soft moans from her as she grabbed onto your waist a little harder. Her lips left your mouth momentarily for her to roll her eyes up at you before she pressed her forehead into yours.

"I'm sorry," she whispered shakily as she pressed her lips into your jawline, kissing down the length of it as she continued. "I'm so fucking sorry."

She kept chanting it like it was her own personal mantra, like you'd make her stop what she was doing if she quit speaking. But you were so far gone in that moment with your lust for her that she probably could have given you details about the situation with the other girl, and you wouldn't have even cared.

"I know you are," you breathed, reaching down to grab her ass through the fabric of her black dress. "So, show me."

You kicked off the shoes that you were wearing, pushing the to the side as you yanked Trixie towards you, making her body jerk against you. You could feel her erection breaking free from her tuck, pressing against your leg.

Trixie whined at the feeling, placing a long kiss against your neck, making you sigh as it sent a jolt straight to your sex. She finally let her hands fall away from your body, slipping her fingers between your skin and the fabric of your Jean's to unbutton them. The feel of her fingers brushing against your bare skin sent a shudder through you. Your eyes met eachother again, and you grabbed her by the shoulders, kissing her hard.

She was all you wanted right now. You had missed this so much and you didn't even know where to fucking start because you were in a daze, and you didn't know whether you wanted to fuck her, or if you wanted her to fuck you.

"(Y/N)," she groaned your name in-between the heated kiss.

"You are so fucking lucky you have a show tonight," you growled at her, reaching up to wrap your hand around her throat.

A small moan escaped Trixie when she felt your fingers pressed into the sides of her neck, making her hips involuntarily grind into you. "Why is that?" She gasped.

"Because," you purred, pulling her head down to you so you could whisper in her ear, "Otherwise, I'd be dragging your ass back to your apartment so I could bend you over something and fuck you."

Trixie pulled back, and her eyes were wide as she looked at you even more hungrily now. She already knew with the way you were looking at her that you weren't joking, and given the amount of stress that you had been under the past few months because of her, it made her heart skip a beat at the thought of how hard you actually would fuck her.

"You have to give me a raincheck," she urged.

You smirked at her seductively, "Shutup and fuck me already, and I might."

She chewed her lip, sliding her fingers into your pants again as she began pulling them down. She pushed you back against the makeup table, reaching down to grab your legs so she could hoist you up onto it as she pulled your pants the rest of the way off. You wasted no time in yanking your shirt over your head, more eager than ever now to feel her against your skin, to have her inside of you. She looked better than fucking ever, and there was just something about Brian when he was Trixie that drove you wild, and it made him damn near irresistible to you.

Oh, the spell she had on you when she was in drag.

You pulled her dress up hurriedly, pulling and trying to tear away at the countless pairs of pantyhose, stopping only briefly just to see if she would try to stop you, but she didn't. Trixie was too eager herself, confirming that as she helped you tear the stockings down, ripping right through a few of them before she got them down far enough to free her cock.

You kissed her roughly this time, wrapping your legs around her, holding up her black dress as you pulled her into you so you could feel her cock brush against your wet entrance, making you both moan at the feeling of it.

"Trixie," you moaned against her.

"Fuck," she whined, pushing her length inside your pussy.

You placed your hands on her cinched waist, digging your fingers in as you grinded your body against hers. You both seemed to be fighting between whether you wanted this to be a slow build up, or just a quick fuck. You wrapped your hand around her throat again as he thrust herself inside of you. She laid her head back, moaning as the vanity lights shined down on her made up face.

You tightened your grip in her throat. "You're still so fucking pretty," you whimpered.

"That's you, bitch," she groaned, lowering her head to give you a small, toothy grin.

You moved your hips against hers, grinding and feeling your walls gripping and soaking her cock, the wetness pooling between the two of you. Trixie gasped, and her thrusts shuddered as she felt your pussy squeezing around her. She brought her hand up to her mouth, licking her fingers before bringing them down between you to press against your clit. You gasped, your body jerking forward as you felt her begin to draw small, rhythmic circles around the bundle of nerves.

"I missed this," she breathed, shoving her cock deep inside of you this time.

"How much?" You growled, squeezing her throat again.

"So much..," she moaned, her face scrunching up as she could barely form a sentence at this point. "You're the only woman that can make me cum.. The only woman I even want to think about fucking.."

"Oh, is that so?" You gasped, grinding yourself even harder against her length this time, making her yelp in pleasure.

You enjoyed watching her squirm and writhe, but more so now since she was seeing what she had been missing all these months. Honestly, you were surprised by her revelation that you were the only woman that could make her cum, letting you know that the other woman had no luck in doing so. It definitely filled you with a sense of pride, and you knew you'd have loved to see the look on the cunt's face if she could see you fucking Brian now, and having him on the verge of cumming.

The two of you might be broken up, but he was still yours, and no other female would ever be able to take your place in his life in this way – that was clear.

You squeezed your legs around him even harder, feeling that tight, familiar knot of pleaser tightening up in your stomach as your orgasm approached. You hoped that Trixie had her wig glued down well enough as you reached up to it, grabbing the blonde locks with your fingers. That's how you really knew that Trixie didn't even care anymore, any other time she would have stopped you from even brushing up against her wig the wrong way, but now she was solely focused on you.

She wrapped her arms around your waist again, kissing you while her thrusts began to get erratic and shallow. She buried her head deep into your neck, sucking on your swet spot as you could feel her moaning into your skin, trying to quiet herself.

"(Y/N)," she cried into your neck. "I love you.. Fuck. I'm gonna cum."

All it took was seeing her begging like this and you could feel your own orgasm taking over you. You moaned louder this time, grabbing onto her shoulders as your nails dug into her. You threw your head back, feeling your release coursing through your whole body while you rolled your hips against hers, trying to prolonge the friction and the feeling of her inside you while her other hand was still pressed firmly onto your clit. Trixie groaned loudly and the wavering movements of her hips were accompanied by the feeling of her spilling out inside of you.

You let out a sigh as you released her out of your grip. You leaned back onto the vanity to look at her. Luckily for her, most of her makeup was still intact, aside from her smeared lipstick. She looked up at you through her heavy lashes, giving you a small smile that you returned before leaning up again, kissing her on the cheek.

"Now get off me," you purred at her.

"Ugh, so rude," Trixie quipped back to you in a breathy tone. She returned the kiss on your cheek before pulling herself out of you to clean herself up.

You hopped down off the table, grabbing your pants as you began to slip them back on, wincing. "I have to go home and shower."

"You mean you're not gonna stay for the show?" Trixie asked, purposely trying to be a smart ass.

You rolled your eyes at her. "Gee, y'know, Trace, as much as I'd just love to walk around here for the rest of the night feeling like an expired packet of mayonnaise, I think I'll pass."

"Well, if you come to the next one let me know, or come to the apartment sometime," she said, turning to the mirror to fix her face.

"You just want to get pegged, you whore," you scoffed at her.

"I'm not saying no to it, but that's not the reason. I actually just want to be around you believe it or not. I meant it when I said I missed you," she said seriously.

You lowered your head for a second, a small smile tugging at your lip as you looked back up to her. You hated how charming she was, it was just another thing that made you weak for her. You pulled your shirt back over her head and took another step forward, looking up at her.

"What about the other thing you said?"

"Which thing?" She shrugged.

"When you said that I was the only woman you wanted to fuck," you repeated to her.

She nodded. "Yeah, that was definitely the truth."

You squinted at her, a laugh of irony escaping you. "Well, do I need to point out the obvious here, Trixie?"

She turned to you, her lips stretched thin again. "Yeah, I know. I didn't come to that realization until after that situation."

"What do you mean?"

She sighed, clearing her throat before continuing, "The reason I did what I did wasn't because I didn't love you. Were things kind of strained with us with me always touring? Sure, they were, but I mainly did it out of curiosity. I know it was still fucked up, but I've never been with a girl before, until you. I'm literally the gayest person alive, but after you, I started thinking that maybe I was Bisexual."

"So, that's when you just decided to sleep with her more than once?" You face was unamused and you gave him an expression that let her know you thought she was full of shit.

"I didn't like it after the first time, and the second time that it happened... I can't even explain why I did it, and after that it was only because I was trying to get back at you for Katya," she finally admitted. "I don't like women, (Y/N)... I like you."

It was something that you didn't know how bad you really did need to hear until you heard it from her. That's literally all you wanted. You just wanted to be the one girl that Brian wanted.

You nodded at him again. "I appreciate the truth, Brian. I think we both have done things in hopes of getting back at one another. We're way too petty for our own good."

"I guess that's why we get along so well," she chuckled.

You smirked. "Probably."

"I'm just happy you gave me this chance," she said somberly, blinking at you.

"I'm glad I did, too," you breathed, "I needed this closure on the situation."

"Me, too," she spoke again. "So, are you staying with Katya permanently now?"

You looked up at her, and you could still see that there was a certain air of jealousy there. You weren't mad about it, though. You knew that it did have to be a little hard for her to know you were fucking someone who was such a good friend to her, but at the same time, there was nothing she could really say about that, and she knew it.

"Yeah, maybe so. I mean, she likes having me there, and I like being there."

"Well, that's great. Despite everything, I am glad that you had her to lean on, (Y/N)."

"So am I," you said firmly. You studied Trixie's face for a moment before speaking again. "I'm not gonna quit sleeping with her, y'know."

Trixie let out a quiet laugh before rolling here eyes at you "Yeah, I know that. I'm not asking you to."

"Good," you spoke softly. "Well, I'm going to head home now."

"Alright, well, I will talk to you soon then," she answered.

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't." You smiled, taking a step towards her. The two of you embraced eachother, hugging tightly before looking up to share one last kiss.

You walked towards the door to leave for the second time that night, but this time you actually felt better about it, and there was no bullshitting in the way that you really felt about it. You wanted to mend things, and there was absolutely no sense in walking around angry or hurt anymore, you wanted all of that left behind you.

"I love you, y'know," she said again, seeming to make a point that she really wanted you to know.

"I know. I love you, too, Trix" you said, flashing her another smile before leaving the room for good this time.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

114K 2K 41
Cover credit to the artist(I just found it on pinterest) oneshots, requests, prompts and miniseries all in one book. ( all lesbian Au's cus I can't...
40.6K 1.3K 30
"Oh, we have a newcomer. What's your name, sweetie?" The counselor asked the girl. "Hey everyone, I'm Trixie Mattel." The girl told them, speaking i...
159K 4.2K 77
Lesbian AU Trixie is young Anxious and Naïve and thanks to the flexible Russian stripper she met on her birthday by fate she learns that things aren'...
11.7K 634 21
"You want to be ballet dancer? Get used to psychological terror." Trixie Mattel had been at the academy since the age of eleven. But by the age of s...