Hafsaa ✔️

Od glimmer_Ink

2019-2020 Complete Undergoing editions Am I queen I thought "Yes" I noded my head without even acknowledgin... Více

🍯prologue🍯Edited
🍯Introduction🍯 Edited
🍯Dumbo weirdos 🍯 Edited
🍯The crush🍯 Edited
🍯family🍯Edited
🍯matchmaking 🍯 Edited
🍯back to school🍯 Edited
🍯Severance 🍯 Edited
🍯picknick🍯 Edited
🍯vacation🍯 Edited
🍯surprise🍯 Edited
🍯bubble🍯 Edited
🍯Falling in love🍯 Edited
🍯The inevitable 🍯 edited
🍯Feeling of going back. 🍯 Edited
🍯 Home:Nigeria🍯 Edited
🍯Halal 👑 🍯 Edited
🍯Cool attitude 🍯 Edited
🍯 Emir of daura 🍯 Edited
🍯 Back to school🍯 Edited
🍯 Nigeria: queen responsible 🍯 Edited
🍯Giving love a chance🍯 Edited
🍯yerh or nerh🍯 Edited
🍯Wedding: Taking a second wife 🍯 Edited
🍯 Co_wife🍯 Edited
🍯Head Queen 🍯Edited
🍯 Swindler 🍯Edited
🍯 Food feast 🍯 Edited
🍯fire and ice🍯 Edited
🍯 Nayyara 🍯 Edited
🍯 Starting over🍯 Edited
🍯Heir🍯 Edited
🍯 Appreciations & thanks🍯 Edited
🍯 Expecting a child🍯 Edited
🍯 Giving Damn 🍯 Edited
🍯Karma🍯 Edited
🍯 Unconscious🍯 Edited
🍯 Conspiracy🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors note🍯 edited
🍯Vacation:A break 🍯 Edited
🍯 Death or going mad🍯 Edited
🍯 Afraid of charm🍯 Edited
🍯 Falling out of place; sorting out🍯 Edited
🍯Fighting back🍯 Edited
🍯I love you🍯 Edited
🍯The riff🍯 Edited
🍯 Manal's fault🍯 Edited
🍯 Wrapped around my fingers🍯Edited
🍯 Dethrone🍯 Edited
🍯 Memory lose🍯 Edited
🍯 Having the throne back 🍯 edited
🍯 Banished 🍯 Edited
🍯halal Queen🍯 Edited
🍯 Authors reviews🍯
🍯 Epilogue 🍯
Declaimer
Bonus Chapter
Check out

🍯home missing🍯 Edited

822 116 2
Od glimmer_Ink

______________________________________
the girls where all set to go, sight seeing with Mimi who, just arrived few days ago.

"shall we" Salim asked the girls heading to the door.

"ya, could we please stop at KFC for some hot dogs" Mimi pleaded with Salim.

she was dressed in a black doted cotton material, sew in a gown, a white turban on her head, the make up on her face was nude.

Mimi was a makeup freak, unlike manal who could live her life with just eye liner and Lip balm, that was all her makeup.

Manal was dressed all black, a pallazo pant with matching shirts.

the menu was placed they all placed there order.

"Ya gist us a bit about Vassar" manal asked Salim, who was wearing a serious face, looking up abruptly before placing his head back to the phone and saying.

"well Vassar college is a private, coeducational, Liberal arts college in Poughkeepsie. found in 1861 by Matthew Vassar" he said not looking up cross. his phone this time.

"we know that already, we need something interesting about the college" Mimi said mouth full of sandwich taking off her.

"don't worry, you guys will get to know about the college, wen u are there" he said taking a sip of his soda.

talking about school remained umimi, of her upcoming dinner at school. She just can't wait, as she kept telling them about the year dinner. she heard a lot from her friends.

______________________________________

the game is called guess wah am writing Mimi said they were sitted in the mini living room upstairs including ya Salim and ammi.

Ammi seemed busy with her MacBook.

Mimi write a thing on her palm waiting for manal to guess right, I don't get wah u re doing manal winced because she couldn't get wah Mimi was writing even if she does Mimi would change it.

fine girls let's play this two truth one lie the game goes like this the one will say two truth about himself and a lie so we babe to choose the lie Salim explained.

no it sounded boring umimi suggested they playing this or that.

yes Mimi said so whose starting. me Salim yelled okay.

beech or mountain umimi directed her questions towards Salim who arched his brows in confusion.

both he answered robbing his temples,

no ya it's not done that way at least u have to choose one umimi corrected.

beer or wine she asked again,

Salim looking at her before saying none they all they all busted into fits of laughter including ammi who looked at them before saying

salim hope u know you have lots to do tomorrow u girls are going to college and u umimi u have school and u won't want to be late so go to sleep.

with that been said they all went their separate ways manal with Mimi.

they share a room for as long as Mimi stay in Albany they are bff after all.

changing into their pjs walking out of the closet hand in hand.

so Mimi asked raising hopping on the bed turning on her phone.

let's ihmmm have a girls night Mimi suggested.

we don't want to missed our flight manal said turning on her MacBook.

we can watch on Netflix Mimi suggested.

no I have some series to watch manal said.

fine Mimi said taking her MacBook to the other side.
______________________________________

girls we don't want to miss the flight ammi said opening the curtains.

the sun ray first hit Mimi manal was backing the them.

good morning ammi Mimi greater stretching her body.

morning beauti how was your night

it was Alhmdulilah Mimi answered getting into the loo perform abulition.

shaking her head before Impinging manal to wake-up.

not this time ya manal said turning around still going back to sleep.

my friend come on wake up ammi said turning on the AC.

the voice hit her ear drums making her sit up abruptly.

ammi she asked timorously.

rolling her eyes before saying good morning manal ammi said jocularly

manal overwhelm ammi in coll.

she couldn't remember the last time ammi was in such a orgasmic mood.

aruhm aruhmm Mimi cleared her weasand.

she was dressed in a Pokemon tailcoat kneel shirt with a matching pant.

hi BFF she waved also hugging ammi.

rolling her eyes at them before she left for the shit house, leaving the duo.

______________________________________

Hudson valley regional airport was written.

their plane just landed a while ago taking a cab to the college wow this beautiful Mimi spoke for the first time in a while.

after they were done with their process Salim left the two in they hostel after giving them an ear full.

hi a blunt girl with a Chinese like eyes waved but "am camahta and your roommate" she said in one breath.

by the look of it she will a lot chatter.

"and am Mimi and she's manal also your roommate" mimi said pointing towards a gloomy manal who never wanted coming to school.

"is she always like that camahta asked pointing towards manal"

"no she's just been weary" Mimi said.

"hi" manal waved at camahta with a feeble smile.

"are u Arab" camahta asked manal because of her accent.

"no am not" she dismissed.
pulling Mimi as they went into their room.

it was a two room apartment with a kitchen and a parlour.

______________________________________
"hi" camahta waved seeing the two in the living room speaking some language that caught her attention.

a chubby blonde girl with blue eyes behind her.

"ohhh I forgot this Leah my roommate" the girl seem shy unlike camahta whose the total opposite.

"so u guys ain't Arab" camahta asked sitting on a chair.

"no manal asked before standing up xanshiga chiki" she said walking back to the room.

"is she always mean wah was she speaking I love her accent" Leah said in her accent.

"hi well she not that way she's not missing home" Mimi defended.

"so are u guys also new here" Mimi asked.

"yes" camahta answered
______________________________________
hi guys so manal missing home.
am also missing u guys so how r u all hope fine

vote
comment
and
share

hello guys well the update is supposed to be on Monday but you got an early update.

update won't be often for the time been so manage this one's here till further notice the read and votes ain't encouraging enough so much taking a watt pad break

all right reserved
Edited.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

149K 15K 49
*COMPLETED!! - Editing in process* Highest ranking #2 in Hausa #1 in Nigeria summary in editing* NOTICE: None of the pictures belong to me. All th...
7.6K 746 37
Multiple lapses in judgement lead Fatima into an arranged marriage. But the young girl uses it as an opportunity to find herself and develop meaningf...
4.1K 406 24
Forced to marry her childhood crush after she just found her true love, how will zahra cope with this. ABEG JUST READ TO FIND OUT. I'm bad at descrip...
14.9K 1.8K 32
15/03/22: No. 2 in Lagos 18/07/20: No. 1 in Contemporary fiction. No. 3 in Kano Kauthar Abdullahi Maidubu is a married woman who a...