It's a Wonderful life

由 kcxbello

One winter morning, Ariana Grande wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Jai Brooks... 更多

What a Way to Wake up
Christmas Tree Pancakes
A Christmas Tree shopping we Go
The Perfect Tree
Family bonding
Ball of Horemones
Airy
Luke and Di
Snowball fights and pesghetti, oh my!
Spa Day
Party Time
Not so Wonderful Life
No home without you.
It was a dream?
Something to live for
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Epilogue - 4
Epilogue - 5
Epilogue - 6

Epilogue - 3

701 19 0
由 kcxbello

So there might be two more parts then I thought there would be😊

+=+=+=+=+

"Hello!" Jai called out as he walked into the kitchen of his spacious home. He'd just returned from a commercial that he filmed in L.A. It took a lot of convincing from Ariana but Jai finally decided to do a few endorsements in the last couple of years. So a few times a year, Jai went to either L.A. or New York to do commercials or print ads. Now that he was home all that Jai wanted to do was spend time with his wife and daughter. "Ari!" he exclaimed, he knew that she was home because her car was in the garage and all the lights were on.

"Daddy!" Little Caitlin squealed at the sight of her father. She ran as fast as her little two year old legs could carry her.

"There's Daddy's little butterfly!" Jai bent down just in time to scoop up Caitlin into his big strong arms.

"Me misseded Daddy," Caitlin wrapped her arms around Jai's neck and kissed his stubbly cheek.

"I missed you too baby girl," Jai kissed her back and squeezed her closer, he was only gone for three days but he missed his girl dearly.

"What about me? Did you miss me too?" Ariana's brown eyes glistened as she leaned against the doorway watching the precious moment between father and daughter.

"Of course," Jai replied as he walked over to this beautiful wife.

"Unfortunately I can't say the same. Fernando the pool boy kept me extremely busy so I barely had time to think of you."

"I'm sure," Jai rolled his eyes. Fernando the pool 'boy' was nearing fifty and definitely not Ariana's type.

"How was your trip?"

"Good, good, it was good."

"Good," Ariana laughed at her husband's choice of words.

"But you know L.A. is just so crazy but the commercial was fun though. I love being pampered."

Ariana rolled her eyes, "Because you are just treated so miserably at home."

"You said it, not me."

"Ha ha. Well I am anxious to see your commercial; I bet you rocked it baby."

"They're actually going to send me a copy once it's completely edited."

"Ooo perfect!" Ariana clapped her hands in excitement. "We can have a viewing party and everything. Is a gym shoe theme too much? Maybe just plain basketball or..."

"Honey, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I'm definitely not down with a viewing party."

"Party pooper," Ariana stuck her tongue out at her husband.

"Mommy that's bad," Caitlin said to her mother while her parents laughed.

"Sorry baby, how about I kiss Daddy instead?" Ariana suggested.

"Now that I like," Jai replied as he put Caitlin down. "I do deserve a proper greeting from my wife."

"Come here you," Ariana wrapped her arms around her husband's waist before leaning up to join her lips to his.

"That's 'nough now," Caitlin pulled on Ariana's pale pink sundress.

"What are we going to do with you Missy?" Ariana laughed as she picked up her giggling toddler and placed kisses all on her forehead. "Want to tell Daddy what we did when he was gone?"

Caitlin nodded, "I payed with baby Levi but he's a baby so he not that fun! And yesserday I gots to eat cupiecakes from the short mans cooking shop," Caitlin explained.

"Cooking shop?" Jai questioned.

"Isaac's café," Ariana explained.

"Oh," Jai nodded in understanding.

"I payed with the short mans wittle boy Max, I made him pay tea parties wit me. He no like tea parties much so then we pay trains. I no like trains so then we came home," Caitlin continued on. "Today me and Mommy go shopping!"

"Did you spend all of my money?"

"Yes Daddy, its all gone," Caitlin nodded against Ariana who laughed.

"Not all honey just a good majority of it," Ariana smirked.

"Good thing I just did the commercial, so what all did you buy?"

"Lots of cwothes Daddy," Caitlin replied. "I gots pretty new summer dresses and Mommy gots pretty cwothes too."

"Ari, you just got a new summer wardrobe almost two months ago."

"Jai, trust me I needed some new clothes and they're not really summer outfits. After dinner, lets show Daddy all the clothes you got. You can do a little fashion show for him."

"Yay!" Caitlin clapped before something suddenly dawned on her. "Mommy what's a fashion show?"

Ariana giggled, something she did a lot around her adorably funny and clever little girl "Honey a fashion show is when you put on a bunch of clothes and show people just how pretty you look."

"Oh, I think I wike fashion shows," Caitlin smiled at her mother.

The family spent a little more time together before Jai put Caitlin down for a nap and Ariana went to the grocery store. Jai took the alone time to also lay down for a while, his trip had been go, go, go, go, go and he was exhausted. After dinner, Jai's favorite meal of course, Jai gave Caitlin a bath and then Ariana prepared their little girl for her fashion show debut.

"Are you ready?" Ariana questioned as she scurried into her bedroom where Jai was patiently waiting for the two favorite women in his life.

Jai nodded, "Should I press play?" Jai was in charge of the music for the fashion show, Ariana's orders.

"Um no," Ariana took a seat next to her husband on the loveseat in the sectioned off sitting area of their huge master bedroom. "She's not too happy at the moment."

"Well we can do this tomorrow, its getting close to bedtime anyway."

"Oh no, she still wants to do it. She's just mad that I picked out the first outfit but its my favorite one. So she only wants music for her clothes."

"She is so your child," Jai chuckled, that was such an Ariana move.

"Whatever Brooks," Ariana jabbed Jai in the stomach. "Caitlin!" Ariana screamed right in Jai's ears.

"Thanks I've always wanted to be deaf," Jai replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Welcome baby," Ariana smirked.

"I'm gonna come in now but I go super fast so I can wears a pwetty, pwetty dress, otay?" Caitlin called back from the hallway.

"Okay!" Jai and Ariana responded simultaneously.

"I can't wait butterfly," Jai grinned just as Caitlin strutted into the room with her hands on her hips and a scowl on her face.

"Here is the lovely Caitlin Elizabeth Brooks modeling the best in toddler couture," Ariana grinned not taking her eyes off of Jai for a second.

"You look so beautif..." Jai couldn't finish his sentence as he got a good look at Caitlin. She was wearing her favorite pink tutu and a white t-shirt that read "Big Sister to Be" except that the word be was replaced with an actual small bumble bee. "Ari?" Jai turned to his wife who was beaming with joy.

"Cute shirt huh?"

"You're...? We're having another?" A single tear fell to Jai's cheek and his heart was beating rapidly in anticipation for Ariana's answer.

"I am," Ariana grabbed Jai's hand and placed them on her very flat stomach. "I found out last week."

"I wanna change now Mommy!" Caitlin interrupted her parents who were lost in each other's eyes.

"Ok honey, I'll help you in a sec," Ariana shot a quick smile to Caitlin before the latter dashed out of the room. She turned back to Jai who now had a few tears on his cheek. "Oh you are such a crybaby!" Ariana laughed, somehow managing to hold her own happy tears in. "Come here you," Ariana wrapped her arms around Jai who held her close.

"I love you Ariana Grande Butera Brooks with all of my heart," Jai caressed her cheek gently before placing his lips on that very spot.

"Ditto Jaidon Domenic Matthew Brooks," Ariana in turn kissed his lips igniting both the love and passion in Jai. "Mmm," Ariana practically moaned in Jai's mouth as he laid them both down on the loveseat.

"Mommy!" Caitlin's call seemed to snap both Jai and Ariana back to reality.

"We can do tons of celebrating after Caitlin goes to bed," Ariana planted a quick kiss on Jai's forehead before grabbing his hands and lifting him up. "What do you say we go tell our daughter that she's going to be a big sister in about eight and a half months?"

+=+=+=+=+

"I want that!" Caitlin pointed at a bag of Oreo cookies from her somewhat uncomfortable position in the shopping cart.

"No," Jai replied automatically as he continued to push the shopping cart further down the aisle. "Mommy already has cookies for you at home. We're only getting a few snacks and some drinks for the car trip."

"Mommy said I watch movies in the long car trip."

"That's right; we're going to be in the car for a very long time."

"How long?"

"About eight hours."

"How long is that?"

"Long butterfly, a couple of movies long," Jai put it in terms that she would hopefully understand.

"How many movies?"

"Um about four or five," Jai was tiring of this conversation; they had been having tons of these long questioning conversations a lot lately.

"I gets to watch five movies tomorrow?"

"Maybe," Jai replied as he rounded the corner, not noticing the cart that he ultimately smashed into. "Oh I'm so sor..."

"Jai?"

"Vanessa?" Jai was shocked to see his high school girlfriend and Nathan...whoa! "Nathan?"

"Jai, its so good to see you!" Vanessa immediately threw Jai into a hug.

"Uh you too," he lied as he was squished by the not too petite girl anymore. She still looked the same but with a few added pounds. Jai pulled away quickly, "Um I didn't know you too knew each other."

"Yeah I've been banging her for a few years now," Nathan smirked as he rubbed Vanessa's very round behind causing Jai to fight his gag reflex.

"Oh Nathan," Vanessa laughed as she smacked Nathan's stomach. "Don't say that in front of the little girl."

"I'm a big girl. I'm almost a whole three years old," Caitlin frowned at the two adults who apparently knew her daddy and already she didn't like them very much.

"Oh sorry," Vanessa smiled. "Aren't you just the cutest little thing? Yes you are, yes you are! Is she your daughter?"

Jai rolled his eyes at Vanessa; you don't talk baby talk to a two year old, almost three year old. "Yeah this is Caitlin my daughter."

"Aww what a cute name," Vanessa cooed once again.

"Hey there you are," Ariana approached Jai from behind not noticing that he was in the company of others. "Did you get everything on the list?"

"Oh my god!" Vanessa squealed and before Ariana knew it, she was in the clutches of the crazy one.

"Oh my god," Ariana mumbled feeling overwhelmed.

"Ari-baby," Nathan ripped Ariana from his girlfriend's arms to see hug his ex-girlfriend. "Man you let yourself go," he poked at Ariana's bump.

"Nathan I'm pregnant," Ariana growled at her stupid ex-boyfriend.

"Whoa, two kids?" Nathan questioned. "Score Brooks!" Nathan raised his hand to high five Jai who just stared at him. "Whatev man that's cool."

"Um wow, you two are together?" Ariana was in disbelief that both her and Jai's exes were currently together. That was just plain weird in fact it was just plain eww. "I didn't even know you were back in town Vanessa."

"Uh huh Ariana for a few years but I work as a home care nurse," Vanessa continued to smile, just like she always did.

"That's great, good for you," Ariana forced her own smile, this was not how she wanted to spend her afternoon. They still needed to finish packing before their little trip to Aspen tomorrow.

"We should do lunch," Vanessa suggested.

"Ugh we're going out of town," Jai said quickly, lunch with these two would be like stepping on a pile of rusty nails.

"When you get back then, next week maybe?" Vanessa looked hopeful.

"Can't babe got to jet to Seattle for a gig," Nathan replied. "I'm still making music," he winked at Ariana.

Ariana scowled internally, "Good for you."

"Let me know if you ever want a c.d. or something. You guys are my buds so I'll get you one half off," Nathan winked again and Jai threw up in his mouth a little.

"Thanks," Jai forced a smile too. "Look at the time," Jai began without even looking at his watch. "We've got to get the little one home for her nap," Jai tousled Caitlin's hair who had been remarkably quiet between the uncomfortable exchange.

"Aww poor baby, you need a nap," Vanessa bent down. "Give your Auntie Nessa a hug before you go."

"Mommy," Caitlin's lips trembled, there was no way she was hugging this nut job.

"Oh she's been sick, I don't want you to catch her cold especially since you're a nurse," Ariana lied; she wasn't particularly thrilled at the prospect of Vanessa hugging her daughter either.

"Catch you later kid," Nathan pointed at a frightened Caitlin. "You know I could have been your daddy...bom chicka wow wow right Ari-baby," he wiggled his hips.

"Ok bye," Jai steered his cart out of the way and Ariana quickly followed.

"Oh my god," Ariana made sure they were out of ear-shot. "That was just..."

"Insane," Jai answered for his wife.

"Yeah pretty much....eww, just eww," Ariana shook her head in disgust. Nathan was a disgusting pig and Vanessa was a nincompoop, it shocked her that both she and Jai had been involved with those brainless people in the first place.

"Why did smelly man say he was my daddy?" Caitlin questioned much to the horror of her parents.

"He's not!" Jai yelled.

"Jai," Ariana grabbed his arm as people looked at them. "Those were just mommy and daddies old friends, that smelly man was just joking around honey."

"I don't like them," Caitlin decided.

"Neither do we," Jai mumbled under his breath.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

895 59 21
Jai and Ariana are not on good terms. And with Noah's condition it's not getting any better. Jai isn't sure if he wants to keep his marriage with her...
3.3K 196 21
Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks both awake one day to find that they're all alone- literally. All shops, cafes, cities, countries, and continents contai...
3.2K 274 40
Ariana Grande was living in Australia but then got found on youtube so she move to Los Angeles and met Roshon Fegan. They were writing a song in the...
1.2K 29 11
Trequel to L.O.V.E 2: Take My Hand the final instalment to Justin Bieber and Grace Grande's life. Just as Justin thought he had an amazing life, Grac...