Darling Nikki ↠ Charlie Swan

بواسطة BriFlare

❝My darling Nikki, you have always been special.❞ In which Nikki comes to Fork to find her baby daddy but end... المزيد

darling nikki
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine

chapter four

9.3K 236 2
بواسطة BriFlare

chapter four ~ what are you?

"So you guys are shapeshifters? That's so cool." I said as I entered the house.

"Nikki, can you sit down please?" Sam asked, I nodded and sat in the chair closest to me.

Embry sat down next to me.

Emily offered me a muffin.

"Thanks." I said as I gratefully excepted it.

I sat there in silence nibbling on my muffin, I looked at everyone waiting for someone to start.

"Nikki, you..."

I interrupted Sam.

"I can't tell anyone, I know I've been keeping mine even longer then anyone here." I said.

"There are some legends that all of the Quileute tribe knows. They are all true." Sam said.

"What are the legends?" I asked.

"The Quileute tribe are, supposedly, descended from wolves. We are shapeshifters, who can transform into wolves in order to protect our tribe." Sam explained

"Protect your tribe from vampires." I muttered the last part, but, them being wolves, I knew they heard me anyway.

"Yes." Sam said.

"Alright, so how does it work?" I asked. "What happened to allow you guys to phase?" I added.

"We have a gene in our body that allows us to shift but, only a few people have the wolf gene. This gene reacts when a vampire comes to town, the ones with the gene have a reaction and get an incredibly high fever and is able to phase into a wolf." Sam answered.

"Huh, okay, and I'm guessing there are a few people other then Emily and everyone else who is present here, knows about it." I said.

They all nodded again.

"How did you guess that?" Jared asked.

"Cause I don't think Joshua would be traveling the country sleeping with random women who may possibly end up pregnant, if he knew that he was passing the gene." I answered.

"Now are you going to tell us what you are?" Paul asked.

"I'm a Nymph, I have incredible super strength, very agile, sense, speed, and I have control over earth, rocks and minerals. I can move around underground, then quickly rise up out of the earth and as you all saw I can do things with nature. Nymphs exist in an unusual state of limbo between life and death. In a general sense nymphs are immortal, however some nymphs can be killed or made mortal through rare circumstances, secrets that nymphs guard dearly but in my case my mother was a nymph and my father was human so I'm only half nymph." I replied.

"So, my baby sister may possibly be a shifter nymph." Sam said.

"Yes, but it is likely she will phase." I said.

"Really?" Emily asked.

"Yes, she will even if she never comes in contact with a Vampire." I answered.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

105K 3.8K 17
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...
149K 6.8K 33
.•A story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...
347K 7.6K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...
1.9M 49.1K 98
she had high hopes she would have a great ending to her life, but moving in with her dad and falling in love with a boy she shouldn...