Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... Еще

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

Filler - Christmas Special

3.3K 75 28
Bunniesjungkoo

This is like a filler (??) not a chapter 😊

————-

"It's tomorrows Christmas (F/N) !!" Elizabeth squealed. She was looking out the window watching the snowflakes fall.  "Can we build a snowman ?" She turned to me. Nodding my head , she squeals again and runs up to her room.

Putting my boots on I look to see the small child sitting on the stairs , tying her shoes and getting her coat on. Seeing her struggle with the coat I bend down to help her. Buttoning up her coat, I grab the scarf and hat that was hanging on the hook, and place them both on her.

"Make sure you tuck your gloves underneath your coat, so no snow will get in." I begin to speak to her as I put my gloves on. Opening the door she dash's toward the forming mounts of snow. Smiling I close the door and join her in making a snow angel.

-

After a few hours of playing in the snow she falls on my laps and takes deep breaths.

"For Christmas I hope Santa gives me a boar, Ive always thought they were so cute, oh and wouldn't it be cool if it could talk !!" She formed small fists and sat up to stare at the stars. Smiling I comb through Elizabeth's hair , seeing her so happy makes me happy.

Sitting up as well I pull her close to me and give her a hug. Snuggling in my warmth she closes her eyes. We stay like this for a few more moments until I hear her breathing slow down, meaning she fell asleep.

Picking her up I bring her back into the house.

"Have fun?" Looking up I see Meliodas open the door, whilst holding a cup of hot coco.

"I think a little too much. She fell asleep quickly, and before eating." I smile down at the sliver haired girl.

"Did she say what she wanted ?" Nodding my head, I continue my way to Elizabeth's room.

"Yea , she wants a boar." Placing her on her bed, I take off her winter coat and shoes. "And a talking one at that."

"Hmmm, a talking boar huh?" Humming a yes I turn to see him thinking, with his hand on his chin.

"Where would a boar be at this time of year though ? " he moves his stare at me and holds it.

"Maybe a cave ? I know there's one outside the village , a few miles outside, but it's the closest one." I finish tucking in Elizabeth and give her a quick goodnight kiss on her forehead.

Snapping his fingers , he runs out the room and down the stairs.

"Now what is he going to do this time ?" I whisper to myself.

Last time he did something like this- it didn't end very good

"Now where are you going at this time of night" I speak out while watching him shove a foot in a boot and a hand inside his coat.

"Im gonna get her a boar." Surprised I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Don't you remember what happened last time when you did something similar ." He shakes his head no while putting his scarf and hat on.

"Melioda's ! You had a wild animal come into the village and destroy half of it !" He waves me off and opens the door.

"That was an accident , I didn't know fried meat would make them try to attack me. I didn't know they would follow me either !" Shaking my head at the blonde boy I sigh.

"Just be safe then, okay?" He holds my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry I won't. Plus it's my job to protect the both of you." Blushing at him , I start to stare off into space.

Stupid blonde idiot, I know how to take care of myself thank you very much !!

"Huh!!" Feeing my chest moving , I see him stuffing his face between my breast.

"MELIODAS !!!" Chopping his head I throw him out into the snowy night and slam the door shut.

"So worth it " he speaks while sitting up. He dusts himself off and begins his journey to find a boar for his small silver haired girl.

Meliodas pov

Awh man what I wouldn't kill to still be between her breast, they were like two fluffy clouds ! Big ones at that too

Day dreaming about (F/n) I hear a rustle besides me.

"Huh? Maybes it's a boar." Walking to the moving bushes , I look the see the small black fur ball eating something.

"Oh heya Hawk." He yelps,

Oops I frightened him.

"Whatcha eating there ?" I look to see a bird. "Oh."

"Well wanna go on a journey with me to find Elizabeth a boar?" The small cat looks behind him, to where the house was then back at me. "Too late you're coming with." I scoop him into my arms and head toward the mountains.

"Meow!!!" He tries to scratch at me but I just swat him away.

"Alright alright, you pussy cat. I get it your scared , no wonder you guys are called pussy cats." He starts to hiss at me and I just shrug him off. He jumps off my arms and walks next to me.

"Okay let's see what direction we go " taking out a map, I pinpoint where the cave would be and where we were by. "I think I'm doing this right, say Hawk ; is this right?" Showing the cat the map, he shakes his head and walks in front of me.

"Well we'll get there eventually ." Shrugging my shoulders I follow the furball. "Maybe I should've left in the morning and not at night, I could've cuddled (F/N). " frowning I walk into the village.

"That just means the faster I get this boar, she'll have to admire me ! And she'll thank me so much for getting Elizabeth a gift then..." stopping in my tracks I see Hawk glaring at me.

"For a pussy cat, you sure have a mean stare." He turns his head forward and continues to walk.

—-

After a few hours, we were almost at the mountains.

"Look there Hawk ! We're almost there !!" Picking up the furball I pick up my pace.

"Grrr" I continue to jog and turn to the sound.

"Huh what was that ?" I ignore the sound and make my way up the snowy mountain.

"Grrrrr." The sound got louder and closer. Hawk crawled into my coat, and sat in one of my inside pockets.

"Geeze your really are a pussy cat." Laughing at my own comment , I hear him make a small hissing sound. "I'm just playing , learn how to take a joke. " I pat the top of his head.

Hearing footsteps and a low growl I turn to see a pack of wolves.

"Ohh food time already?" I joke. One of them growls at me and gets ready to pounce on me. "I guess not the right time , huh ?"

"Grrrr." He jumps into the air wanting to jump onto me.

"If I'm not mistaken I would take it as if you want to eat me?!" Turning around I run pass the trees and up the mountain. Hearing Hawk yelp, I see his paws holding onto the pocket.

"Woahhh!" I getting pounced on the back I fall face first, hearing Hawk make another yelp in pain. He gets out of my pocket, and turns to see the big animal on my back. Escaping from the animals paws, I start running with Hawk next to me.

"Take the cat !! He tastes just like a lion !"

"Meow !! "

"I'm kidding I'm kidding !!! I guess."

"Who would've thought that wolves could smell meat a mile away." I chuckle. Turning back I see all them eating the meat I had in my backpack.

"We may have a few scratches here and there , but atleast we're alive ! " I look down to see Hawk licking one of his legs. "Come on buddy, we're almost there." Picking up the feline , I put him back into my coat pocket.

"Now to get a boar !!! " marching up the large hill, I spot what looks to be a cave.

"Up there, that's gotta be a cave." Quickening my pace I make my way into the stone cold cave.

"Hellooo ?! Is there any boars in here ? Especially one that talks ???" I walk into the darkness.

"Hmm, seems like nobody's home Hawk." I stand there, and slowly one by one, hundreds of pairs of eyes open. "Shit."

"Ahhh" I run out the cave, while hundreds of wings flap around me and screech at me. "Okay , that was definitely not where they are at." I put an X on the map of where we were at.

—— few hours later...

"Awh man Hawk, we'll never find one ! And look the sun is gonna rise soon." Sitting down on the snow, I start to think of what to say to them when I come home empty handed.

"We've gone in every cave and haven't found one. We went into a bat cave, a lion cave, bear cave, bob cat, panther, and so many other ones !! I'm even missing a shoe and a sleeve." Sighing I comb my hair with my hands.

Laying down I look up to see the starts slowly fade away.

"Oink" looking up I see a round object run past me and around a corner.

"Huh ?! Hey ! Was that a boar?!" Picking up Hawk I run towards the animal.

"Hey wait ! I need you !!" Watching the animal go into a cave , a smile spreads on my face.

Running into the cave, I hear the steps of the animal slow down. Going after it I stop to see all the animals.

"Hawk ! We finally found them ! Now too pick a perfect one." Spilling up we both make our way around each animal, finding one that would work perfectly.

"Hey look! This one is green , and it's a girl " I turn to see Hawk shake his head. "Yea you're right, Elizabeth is gonna want one nice and plush." Walking away from the Green animal, I find another one.

"This one is perfect " I whisper as I pick up the small animal. "Hurry Hawk lets go." We tiptoe out the cave.

"Whew, what a relief, now let's go home!!" Taking a step I hear a rumble behind me and turn to see a stamped of the animals after me. Widening my eyes I hold both animals in my arms and run.

"Not again !! And an avalanche now great. What else can go wrong?" I pick up my speed, only to lose my step and fall. I continue to fall down the mountain , while picking up speed.

"I can't stop rolling !" At this rate I'll be a snowman

Finally once I was at the bottom of the mountain, I stopped rolling. My head being the only thing sticking out of the huge ball of snow.  Looking up I still see the hoard coming after us.

"At least it's only the-" I need to keep my mouth shut.

"Awh man, now all the other animals are running towards us." Wiggling out of the snow, I yank Hawk and the boar out of the snow.

"Why is it always me who gets chased by animals ?!" Running pass the field, I see the sun starting to rise.

"We'll be late !!" Running faster, I pass by the village only to hear on of the merchants yell.

"Again Meliodas ?!" Chuckling at him I yell an apologize.

Running through the trees I see the house insight.

"(Fffffff/nnnnnn)!!!"

- switch to your POV-

I wake up to someone yelling out my name.

"(Ffff/nnnnn)!!!" Jolting our of bed I look out my window to see Meliodas, Hawk and another animal in his arms.

"Meliodas ?"

Running down the stairs I open the door to only be tackled by him.

"They won't stop chasing us !" I look up to see groups of different animals, from wolves to bats. Standing back up , I gawk at the sight.

"Woah !! Are these for me ??" I hear Elizabeth run pass me and put the door.

"W-wait Elizabeth !" She has already ran into a boar and hugged it. It was nice round green one too.

"I love them so much ! Thank you Santa !!" She began to play with some of the animals.

Looking down at Meliodas I see a small boar in his hands. Picking it up I set it down and watch it run to its mama, which was the green female boar.

"Meliodas, what happened?" I helped him back up and examine him.

He had only one shoe and sock on, his coat sleeve was gone, and he had scratches all over him. Even the back of his clothes were torn!

"I don't wanna talk about it. It's a long story." He fell down again, along with Hawk.

"I guess I'll wait for you both to wake up then." Sighing I pick up Hawk and place him on the couch, with Meliodas next to him.

"Thank you Meliodas, Hawk. You made her so happy, which makes me happy." Kissing both of there foreheads I look out the window to see the silver haired girl with a bright smile on her face.

I'll make sure you're always happy Elizabeth.

—- ——-
Sorry if it's crappy, I start work in half an hour, and I failed two out of three of my college exams. So I'll I have to retake both those classes 😩😭😒

And I'll fix any grammar errors later, I'll fix this chapter later .

I just wanted tot he posting something

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS AND EVERYTHING !!!

Love ,
              Namtiddies

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

149K 4.8K 17
"I just realized that the person I truly love is you"
When Two Worlds Collide Alexis Brionna💜

Подростковая литература

156K 6.8K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
297K 12.4K 32
Y/n has struggled all her life. Her one true desire was to help people, but they refuse her. What has she done to receive this backlash? Wanting to b...
10.3K 366 12
It's been some time since the sins defeated the demon king and are all pretty much living the lives they've always wanted.This win left them wonderin...