Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

由 inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... 更多

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 46

6.7K 319 15
由 inavapr

Days passed by with khushi managing to get anjali back to her normal life; though at times when she was alone tears rolled down her eyes recalling her past. But that also didn't go unnoticed by khushi. One such day she saw anjali standing near the window of her room and shedding tears.
Hey devi maaiya hum di ko unke gham se kaise nikale, ab aap hi hamari madat kijiye taaki di aapna dukh bhul ke zindagi mein aagey baarey...woh hum sabke sath to has khel leti hai lekin unka akelapan.. Thought khushi. (oh god how do I bring her out of this pain...she smiles when she is with us..but what about her lonliness..)

She walked into her room and said: di..

Anjali quickly wiped off her tears and said: arey khushiji aap..aaiye na..(khushiji..come)

Then to hide her tears she opened the cupboard quickly and said: hum bas aapna almari thik karne jaa rahe they..soch rahe hai aapne purane kapdo ko.. (I was just about to arrange my cupboard..was thinking will give away my old clothes...)

Khushi knew she was making an attempt to hide her sorrow. 

As anjali hastily tried to pull out few clothes few pieces of paper fell on the ground. Khushi picked them up and saw some lovely jewellery designs.

Khushi showed it to anjali and said: di yeh ..(di..this..)

Anjali took them and said: woh kuch nehi khushiji..yeh to hum bas aise hi...(nothing....i made it just like that)

Khushi was amazed at her creativity: di yeh aapne banaya..yeh kitni khubsurat hai..(you made this...this is lovely...)

Anjali: haan woh..(yes actually..) 

Khushi was excited: di aapko in kagazo ko aise chhupake rakhna nehi chahiye..balki aapne hunar ko duniya ke samne laana chahiye..(you shouldnot hide these papers..you should showcase your talent infront of the whole world)

Anjali: khushiji aap yeh kya...(what are you...)

Khushi started convincing anjali on how she should take jewellery designing seriously.

She took one of her designs and before anjali could react she ran away from the place.

Anjali smiled and muttered: khushiji bhi na.. 

She entered her room. Arnav was working on his laptop.

Khushi: arnavji aapko pata hai ki kya hua?(you know what happened?)

She sounded super excited. Knowing his wife, arnav just raised an eyebrow.

Khushi pulled him from the recliner and said: aapko andaaza bhi nehi hoga ki kyaa hua hai..(you have no clue what happened)

Arnav: okay khushi..relax..bolo kya baat hai! (okay khushi..relax..say what is it)

Khushi made a face and said: laad governor kahike... har baat pe relax karenge to khushi kis baat pe zaheer karenge (laad governor..if we relax at everything..then will we express our happiness)

Arnav supressed a smile and said faking an anger: khushi main arnav singh raizada hoon...(khushi I am arnav singh raizada)

Khushi: to humne kab kaha ki aap salman khan hai...haan woh alag baat hai ki kabhi ban nahi saktey (so when did I say you are salman khan..yes it is a different issue altogether that you can never be him)

Arnav: what the..khushi main arnav singh raizada hoon...and I don't have all the time in the world.. To jo kehena hai jaldi bolo (what the...khushi..i am arnav singh raizada and I don't have all the time in this world..so say whatever you have to quickly)

Khushi kept the paper on the table and said: humey bhi nehi batani..and then turned to go. (I don't want to)

Arnav picked up the paper and saw the design and said: Khushi wait..!!

Khushi stopped and crossed her arms. 

Arnav pointed towards the paper and said: khushi yeh..I mean

Khushi kept a straight face: di ne banaye hai..(di made this)

Arnav couldn't believe: what??di ne... 

Khushi: haan (yes) 

Arnav smiled and said: are u serious? I mean this is fabulous..I mean di..

Khushi raised her eyebrow and said mockingly: relax arnavji 

Arnav smiled and pulled her head on his chest and kissed her forehead.

Arnav: khushi I still can't believe di ne.. 

Khushi still hugging him said: haan arnavji..agar di mein itni hunar hai to unhe uska kuch karna chahiye...humne di se bhi yehi kaha.. Hum to bas aapse yeh kehena chahtey they ki aap bhi agar ekbar di se baat kar letey to achha hota...(yes...if di is so talented then she should do something about it..i have spoken to her but it would be good if you also talk to her)

Arnav cupped her face and said: khushi agar tumne di se baat ki hai to I am sure tumne unhe convince kar liya hai...(if you have spoken to her then I am sure you have managed to convince her)

Khushi: haan arnavji lekin agar aap bhi...(yes but if you also)

Arnav: sirf main nehi..hum dono..(not only me...both of us..)

He smiled and so did she. 

Arnav and khushi went to anjali's room. 

Anjali: chhotey..khushiji.. 

Arnav: di humey aapse kuch baat karni hai (we want to talk to you..)

Anjali had a glance at the paper in arnav's hand and immediately understood. She smiled and said: oh to yeh baat hai..khushiji ne tumhe bhi..(ok..so this is what you want to talk about..khushiji has told you as well) 

Arnav: di mujhe nehi pata tha ki aap itni achhi jewellery designing karti ho..you should make the most of it (I didn't know you are so good with jewellery designing...you should make the most of it)

Anjali: nehi chhotey yeh sab humse nehi hoga..hum to bas aise hi..(I can't do this...I made it just like that)

Khushi: zarur hoga di..aap dekhna.(you can..i am sure)

Arnav: infact di RK Group hamarey sath collaboration mein ek fashion show karna chahta hai..this would be to showcase our bridal collection and their wedding jewellery collection. Main aj hi unke MD Rishab Khanna se baat karta hoon. (infact RK Group wants to work with us in collaboration for a fashion show.. this would be to showcase our bridal collection and their wedding jewellery collection..i will talk to their MD Rishab Khanna today)

Anjali: par chhotey..(but..) 

Arnav smiled and said: trust me di.. And walked out of the room.

Khushi jumped up in hoy and hugged anjali saying: hum bohot bohot bohot khush hai di! (I am very very happy di) 

Next morning khushi was all excited about the new venture in anjali's life. Anjali was supposed to accompany arnav for the meeting with Rishabh Khanna. Early morning khushi went to the temple to pray to God. She came back and first went to see anjali. Anjali was in her room tensed about the whole affair.

As soon as she saw khushi, she said: khushiji..humey nehi lagta ki hum yeh kar payenge..khamokha chhotey ko pareshani hogi aur hum...(khushiji..i don't think I would be able to do this..chhotey will be bothered and...)

Khushi smiled and said: di pehele aap yeh prasad lijiye... aur hamarey sath yahaan baithiye (you take this first and sit here) 

She made her sit on the bed, took her hand in hers and said: di aapko ghabrane ki koi zarurat nehi hai...hum jantey hai ki aap yeh zarur kar payengi...aur dekhiye subah subah hum devi maaiya ke pass gaye they...aapke liye dua mangne...dekhna di aap zarur kaamiyaab hongi...(you don't have to be tensed about anything...I know you can surely do this..and see I went to pray to god in the morning..you will surely be successful) 

Khushi got up and was about to go when anjali held her hand. Then she stood up and hugged her and said: thank you khushiji..aap nehi janti ki aapne hamarey liye kya kiya hai..hum aapka yeh ehsaan kabhi nehi bhulenge..(thank you...you don't know what all you have done for me..i will never forget this..) 

Khushi made a face and said: iska matlab aap humey aapna nehi manti (this means you don't consider me as your close one) 

Anjali: nehi khushiji..aisa..(no..not like that..) 

Khushi: aisa hi hai..she faked an anger making a puppy face...agar aisa nehi hota to aapne yeh kyun kaha ki aap ko lagta hai ki humne aap pe koi bara ehsaan kiya hai.. aapne kabhi ehsaan
kartey hai kya? (yes it is like that...otherwise why did you say I did a big favor on you...close ones never do favors..) 

Anjali smiled and held her ears: achha babah sorry!! Aisi galti fir nehi hogi..(sorry!! This will never happen again..) 

Khushi smiled: yeh hui na baat... she hugged her again and stepped out of the room happily when someone held her hand. 

Arnav was about to enter anjali's room when he saw khushi inside the room. He stopped at the doorstep and listened to the whole conversation between the two most important woman in life. He was absolutely touched. 

Khushi was initially shocked as he held her hand. She turned to see it was arnav.

Khushi: arnavji... 

Arnav without speaking a word hugged her. Khushi got a little conscious as they were not in their room and the family members could see them anytime. 

She broke the hug and said: nervously arnavji yeh aap kya kar rahe hai...koi aa jayega...(what are you doing...everyone can see us..) 

Arnav kissed her on the forehead without answering her. She could see the happiness in his eyes. 

Khushi looked here and there and said: ar..navji.. 

He touched his cheek and said: thanks khushi.. 

Arnav walked away, khushi touched her cheek where he had just touched and was lost in his magical touch. Arnav turned back and saw khushi smiling with her hand on her cheek. His lips curved up in a smile, he moved forward and quickly gave a peck on her other cheek. Khushi was taken aback by this sudden reaction. Her eyes grew wider as she looked at him, he smiled and said huskily : bye!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

40.4K 3.4K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab
319K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...
145K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
723K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...