Kalopsia [chaelisa]✔

Von Vonnyhony

Kalopsia [ka.lop.se.a] (n.) The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are. ~The younger gi... Mehr

before the wild ride~0
Unpredicted Help~1
Disappointed~2
He Was Right~3
Feeling Better?~4
Don't Do This Shit!~5 [unedited]
She Hated It~6 [unedited]
Cherry Flavored Vodka~7 [M] [unedited]
All They Could Give~8 [unedited]
"Gorgeous as always"~9 [unedited]
Life Was Good~10 [unedited]
But He Wasn't~11 [unedited]
So Sweet ~12 [unedited]
We Are Here For You~13 [unedited]
You Look H-Great ~14 [unedited]
He Likes You ~15 [unedited]
Rage ~16 [unedited]
I Am Qualified Enough~17 [unedited]
She Is... Hot~18 [unedited]
You Make Me Happy Too~19 [unedited]
I've Had A Crush On You~20 [unedited]
Her Lips~21 [unedited]
Pregnant~22 [unedited]
Pity For The Child~23 [M] [unedited]
Luna~24 [unedited]
Be My Prince~25 [unedited]
Cheating On Me ~26 [unedited]
Bundle Of Joy~27 [unedited]
Jealous Of Jennie~28 [unedited]
Where Is Jisoo?~29 [unedited]
Kalopsia~30 [unedited]
Ashamed~31 [unedited]
Stayed Secrets~32 [unedited]
Merely Existing~33 [unedited]
I See A Ship!~34 [unedited]
Honey Filled Words~35 [unedited]
Callot?~36 [unedited]
Full Of Surprises~37 [unedited]
Crying~38 [unedited]
I Want To Die~39 [unedited]
Good Girl~40 [M] [unedited]
I Should Have Know!~41 [unedited]
Please Go Away~42 [unedited]
You Love Me~43 [unedited]
I'm Sorry Appa~45 [unedited]
The Richest Family~46 [unedited]
I Cook, I Clean~47 [unedited]
I Love You~48 [unedited]
So Romantic...~49 [M] [unedited]
She Could Have Helped~50 [unedited]
Rainbow~51 [unedited]
Epilogue [unedited]
New Chaelisa Story

Because You Lie~44 [unedited]

1.9K 78 116
Von Vonnyhony

Lisa parked her car in front of her girlfriend's house and got out of the car before walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell. Half a minute later she was met with Miss Park who raised her eyebrows when seeing her. 

"Oh hey Lisa..."

"Good morning Miss Park... Is Rosé home?"

The woman nodded and moved aside so the teen could enter. "She is upstairs... But she has been in quite a sad mood... Do you maybe know why? It really breaks my heart seeing her like that." She said sadly, playing dumb.

Lisa her face flashed with guilt for a second and bit her lip. "Um... I hope I don't know..." She mumbled and bit her lip. The woman smiled and nodded. "Alright, well, please tell her that I'm off to work."

The girl nodded before making her way up the stairs and knocked on her girlfriends door. There was a faint "come in" so she did.

The moment the two girls locked eyes their heart skipped a beat. God they had missed each other. 

Rosé was tempted to smile and run towards her girlfriend. She wanted to embrace the girl and smell her. She wanted to feel her warmth and make sure that she was okay. But she didn't. Not after Lisa had ignored her for over a week and probably was cheating on her.

How could she?

"Hi... I... Okay. Here goes nothing..." Lisa sighed and moved her hair behind her ear. 

"I know that what I did... Kicking you guys out and ignoring you all for so long... especially you, is shitty. It was... a terrible mistake. And I want to apologize for doing it again..."

"Was this also the reason for ignoring me that time after we went to your light house?" She coldly asked. Lisa swallowed nervously and nodded. 

"Yeah... It wasn't that bad that time... I mean I did pass out but it was less... Less all over the place I guess... More... Anyways... Yes... I just..." Lisa sighed and sat on a chair that was close to her girlfriends bed. 

"I'm just... I can't deal with it. I mean I can, I do, but I can't deal with it with people. I don't want people around when that has happened. Not that I ever had to worry about that a lot... But with you guys I do. I'm so sorry..."

"So I am just 'people' Lisa? Well, ouch, thanks." She huffed and Lisa sighed and bit her lip. She was scared of this reaction but had seen in coming.

"Yes and no. You are my girlfriend, you are special to me. But at the end of the day... You are people too. You are someone too. You would want me to talk or ask questions or pity me and I just... I can't. I am sorry for sucking with words, but I just couldn't have you around. I didn't want you to pity me. I didn't want you to feel bad for me. Take care of me. I didn't want you to see me so weak... So... I didn't want you to see me like that baby..." 

Rosé nodded but stayed silent. She was debating on if she should ask, which would probably be better for the both of them, or should be petty, and fulfill her wants.

"Alright."

"That's it? Alright?" Lisa was surprised. She thought that she was going to get an entire speech on how horrible she was and how she was worthless and a horrible human being. Because she was.

"Yes. So... Anyways, enjoyed your hanging out with your friend?" Rosé changed the topic. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows for a second before she realized that the girl probably would have seen pictures of two days ago. 

"Oh, uh... Yes I guess... We didn't hang out a lot that day-" "But yesterday you guys did." Rosé cut her off and nonchalantly toyed with her nails.

"Yeah... we hung out too yesterday. We walked around the mall and ate... why?"

"Did you sleep with her?" The girl casually asked making Lisa furrow her eyebrows. 

"No what the fuck? Why would you think that?"

"Oh, um, let me think... I don't know. It wasn't like she told you that she loved you even after all these years while you guys were talking."

Lisa was lost for words for a bit. She was so confused. How did the girl know? 

"Cat got your tongue now? Well, let me explain to you how I know. I went out with my mom yesterday because I was sad. You made me sad. She brought me out to cheer me up a bit. We sat down at this small eating place in the mall and guess who walks in with her friend and sits in the booth next to her girlfriend? You. So that is how I know Lisa."

Lisa felt herself going pale a bit. "How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that you are cheating on her with me. Or cheating on me with her. I don't even know." She spat out. Lisa her eyes widened.

"No wait I am not cheating on you. I think you misunderstood her. Misunderstood me." Lisa tried to convince her girlfriend.

"Have you guys ever fucked?" Rosé glared at Lisa and scoffed when she saw her girlfriend hesitate for a bit.

"Umbelievable!" She exclaimed and started to get angry.

"What do you want me to say Chae?"

"The truth" she demanded.

Lisa sighed and bit her lip before running her fingers through her hair.

"Yes we did fuck. No not this year. I could never cheat on you. Her name is Jill and she is fourteen years old."

"You had sex with a fourteen year old?!" Rosé exclaimed surprised.

"No. I told you we didn't fuck this year!" Lisa sighed annoyed.

"Well then when did you have sex huh?"

"I don't think you want to know." Lisa replied and looked up at her girlfriend. "As a matter of fact I do. How was she? Did this child fuck you good?"

"Oh god. Yes she was good. She fucked me good. I fucked her good. We fucked each other as much as we could in the past. Happy now?" Lisa rolled her eyes and started to get mad herself when she heard Rosé's next words.

"I don't believe that you didn't fuck her this time."

"Why the hell won't you believe me?" Lisa asked offended.

"Because you lie."

"Chae what the fuck? When have I ever lied to you?"

"You lied about being sick. You lied about your dad. You-"

Lisa cut her off and groaned. "Well fucking hell I'm sorry Rosé."

She got up and paced around.

"What the fuck did you want me to do?"

"I would have liked for you to be honest with me!" Rosé angrily exclaimed and threw her arms in the air for a split second.

Lisa stopped pacing around and shot daggers at the girl.

"Yes sure! Alright! Because it is the most normal thing that your father fucking hits you, right?! I should have been like 'oh sorry that i kind of ignored you last week. My father had hit me until I passed out and I was crying for days because I felt so fucking worthless and couldn't deal with showing my ugly face to the world, but I'm better now' because that's normal right?"

She inhaled angrily and balled her fists together. "Or what about 'oh yes sorry that i fainted and threw up on you. My father had made me starve myself for over a day because he usually controls my food intake' you know, the most fucking normal thing in the world."

"Lisa..."

"No don't fucking Lisa me! You want to know why I've lied right? Then fucking listen! That day at the beach after I had ditched you right? I was with my so called boyfriend..."

"The others already told me Lisa. It's fine." Chaeyoung tried to stop her girlfriend because she started feeling bad. She shouldn't have pressured the girl so much. She didn't really believe that she was lying anymore.

"They don't know the whole god damn story! Yes I was with him and we fucked a lot! But I didn't want to! I had to get fucking pregnant by him! I had to have his baby Chae... I had to fucking do all of this knowing that I should get pregnant. Don't you think that was fucking difficult for me? Going through that? Alone? I couldn't have randomly gone up to you and been like 'I'm so sorry for ditching on you but that was because i was getting fucked for hours on end because i needed to get pregnant by this dude so my dad could get money' or some shit like that."

Lisa sighed frustratedly and sank down onto the floor. She buried her face in her hands before sniffling.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't... Shouldn't have gone off like that..." she whimpered and immediately leaned against her girlfriend who sat down next to her. 

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Chae and lying to you and being the worst girlfriend ever. I'm sorry. I'm just not used to... to having people worrying about me. I can't do the same things I did in the past but I still do them. I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry..." she cried and buried her face in her girlfriends   shirt.

Rosé felt bad for making her girlfriend burst out like that, she knew that she had pushed her buttons. 

"I'm sorry too for making you snap like that... I was just so mad at you for ignoring me but going out with her and when I heard what she was saying yesterday I just... I overthought everything... I'm so sorry baby... Please stop crying okay?" Rosé comforted and her heart melted when the girl tried to crawl onto her.

"Want to get on my bed?" Lisa nodded rapidly and soon they were cuddled up the older girl's bed.

Lisa was in her girlfriends arms and relaxed at the smell that she missed. "I missed you a lot..." she whispered after a while and looked up to gaze into her girlfriends eyes.

"I tried to sleep at night but I just missed you by my side... I missed hearing your voice or seeing your face or smelling you... I missed you so much baby..." she mumbled

"I was only a phone call away Lis... But I understand that it had to be hard for you..." Rosé sighed.

"Can I get a kiss?" Lisa pouted making the older girl's heart flutter. She leaned over and they softly kissed.

God did she miss that.

After a while of them making out Lisa played with a loose string that hung off her girlfriends shirt and spoke up.

"Do you still want to know about Jill?"

Rosé hummed and sighed, "I do..."

Lisa nodded and closed her eyes before she started talking.

"So we first met... When she was twelve. I was fourteen at that time. It was in London at that time for two months. I was attending this kind of special dance program and we met each other there... We immediately clicked. She was a really loud and fierce girl while I was a more reserved girl. Or at least, I seemed like one...." she smiled a bit at the memory and retrieved her phone. After finding the picture that she was looking for the showed her girlfriend. It was a selfie of the two girls but then way younger.

"You guys looked so cute... so small... so... so precious..." Rosé cooed making Lisa grin.

"Thanks baby... And yes, we did seem innocent. But we understood each other. She was mature for her age. Way too mature. And I... Well... Me too I guess. Even though we had a two year age gap we were always together. She was one of the only friends I had made in my life, we sort of had the same problems. Or well, not really, but we both were lacking love from our life..."

Lisa showed Chae a few other pictures and she felt mixed emotions while looking at the pictures. It was hard knowing that they both were missing such an essential thing from their lives.

"As we got closer things... they shifted a bit. I still remember how it happened..."

"He is always doing this Lisa... I just want to feel loved. I want to feel appreciated." Twelve year old Jill cried into her friends arms. It was Friday evening and her father had promised her to pick up the girl after practice for dinner. But last minute he told her that he couldn't anymore. Lisa comforted her as they were in the changing room and sighed. "I'm sorry... Would you like to spend the night in my room again? I don't have anything to do." Lisa smiled and the younger girl nodded. 

"Please Lis. I feel so lonely."

They made their way down the hallways before arriving at Lisa's room. She slid her card through the door before the light turned green and they walked inside. 

"Do you want to eat something? I have loads of chocolate and chips here." Lisa grinned and opened a bag filled with all types of chips and chocolate and sweets."

"You don't have anything else? Like an apple?" Jill inquired as she eyed all the junk. Lisa chuckled and went into the mini fridge. "You are so boring. Do you want me to cut it for you too?"

Jill hummed and flopped down on the older dancer's bed and picked up the tv remote. "Ew get off my bed you dirty ass. You still haven't showered!" Lisa exclaimed making the girl roll her eyes as she staid on the same spot.

"God you are such a spoiled little bitch." Lisa muttered as she finished cutting up the apple and brought it to her friend. 

"You are spoiled too Lisa. So shut up."

"I am richer than you so it would be normal for me to be more spoiled than you. But you are more spoiled." Lisa took a piece of the apple and bit into it.

"Just shut up and go shower." Jill mumbled as she was focused on the television. 

"You can't tell me when to go shower in my own room." Lisa chuckled. The two stayed on the bed watching television for a while longer until Lisa decided to go shower. She stripped out of her leggings and her shirt, leaving her in small panties and a sports bra.

"You look pretty." Jill commented as she admired her friends body.

"You look even better Jill. I mean I wish I had your breasts. You still need to grow a lot and they are already so pretty." Lisa complimented. 

"Want to shower together? I don't want to be bored and alone here for too long." The younger girl suggested making Lisa shrug and nod.

"Alright, sure. But I'm going to shower right now so hurry."

Soon the two girls stood underneath the warm shower stream. "Can you soap me in?" Jill asked making Lisa hum as she grabbed the shower gel. She squirted some on her hand before she started to soap up her friend. A soft groan escaped the girls lips when she felt Lisa her fingers graze over her nipples.

She may had been only twelve years old, but she knew more than she should know.

"Lisa?"

She mumbled after a while making the girl hum and pushed her under the stream of warm water.

"I want to feel loved. Make me feel loved Lisa." She mumbled and looked up at pleading eyes at her friend.

"Jill what do you mean?" Lisa asked a bit nervous, she wasn't sure if the girl was inquiring what she wanted it to be, so she had to be sure.

"I don't... In movies and books they always make love Lisa. I want you to make love to me. I want you to make me feel good. Can you do that for me Lisa?" Jill pouted and Lisa bit her lip before nodding. 

"Alright... If you want to..."

After they finished their shower they dried each other before Jill pulled Lisa out of the bathroom towards the girl her bed. She laid down and pushed Lisa on top of her. "Are you sure?" She whispered and Jill nodded.

Lisa hummed and slowly started kissing the girl. 

"So you took her virginity when she was only twelve?" Rosé asked, her voice filled with shock. Lisa hummed and yawned. "I did... It was almost three years ago tho... I mean I do regret it because she was so young... But it makes me happy knowing that it was me. She enjoyed it."

Lisa yawned again and moved closer against her girlfriend again. She wants to meet you. Would you like meeting her? I think you will like her baby..."

Chaeyoung nodded and bit her lip, "Sure... I want to. But lets do an early nap... You are tired."

The younger girl couldn't say no to that. She was half asleep already.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope that you guys liked this. I felt so weird writing the smut because how should i make smut between a 12 and 14 year old

Btw yes Lisa is 17 now and Jill is 14 but she turns 15 in two months. This makes them hava a few months where they are two years separated by age so 12 and 14 is possible.

NIght!💚❤❤ (i finished this around 12 am lmao)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

69.2K 3K 14
Jisoo is dealing with her breakup from Jennie, drowning her sorrows at the bar, when she stumbles upon a Book Exchange, choosing a book and getting e...
573K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
65.7K 875 18
[Tirpitz x Male Reader] The Leviathan, a creature of the deep resembling a sea serpent with a dragon's head and sometimes tentacles. These creature w...
26K 1.2K 27
"Leave me alone Rosé." she said, coldly. "No Jisoo! I won't leave you here until you tell me what's going on with you!" I insisted. "Fine. You wanna...