The Hidden Player

Oleh AnimeFan0930

during the year of 2022 a new way to play games comes out the Nerve Gear and the first game for it Sword Art... Lebih Banyak

Character Details
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 2: Surviving
Chapter 3: First Boss and Rise of the Beater
Chapter 4: Hunter And Prey
Chapter 5: The Black Cats
Chapter 6: Red Nose Reindeer
Chapter 7: Little Wolf
Chapter 8: Dog Trainer
Chapter 9: Beast Tamer Silica
Chapter 10: Forged in Fire
Chapter 11: Ghost in the System
Chapter 12: Revenge or Justice
Chapter 13: For Nilo
Chapter 14: The Heart
Very Important Notice
Chapter 15: Relaxation
Chapter 16: Forging A New Weapon
Chapter 18: Revelations
Chapter 19: Killing Intent
Chapter 20: The Mysterious Girl
Chapter 21: Yui's Heart
Chapter 22: The Start Of The End
Chapter 23: Hell's Gate
Chapter 24: The End Of The World

Chapter 17: The Gleam Eyes

3.3K 49 17
Oleh AnimeFan0930

After forging a new naginata for Miko Y/N didn't charge Miko any money for it instead he said that they should go to the 74th floor dungeon and try it out. Y/N dropped Nilo off at the home of miss Rita. Soon after they went to the teleport gate and teleported to the 74th floor.

Floor 74: Kamdet

Y/N POV:

Right after I finished dropping off Nilo at miss Rita's Miko with Fenrir to help look after Nilo we were now in the town of Kamdet on the 74th floor. Before entering the dungeon we stocked up on potions and crystals just encase something happened. While shopping around we heard gossip that there was a duel between Kirito and this guy from the Knights of the Blood Oath. Miko told me that it was probably Kuradeel. Miko told me that she got a message from Asuna saying that she was taking a break from the guild and that she was going to be partying with Kirito.

Apparently that guy I met the other day at Agil's shop was Kuradeel. Man that guy was a real jerk I'm glad Kirito kicked his ass. I asked Miko if she had a bodyguard like Asuna did from what she said Miko had a bodyguard but they were always perving on her. I mean if I didn't think of her as a friend or a sister I could understand she did have some interesting armor choice.

But to each is their own as I always say when it comes to things. After getting the supplies we headed out to the dungeon. I noticed that we were getting a lot of attention from people. It wasn't the typical attention I'm used to but Miko convinced me that it was about her. I believed her and we continued on our way.

Time Skip

No POV:

In the dungeon we see a horde of lizardmen and skeleton warriors being cut down by both Y/N and Miko. The two are fighting in perfect sync like they know what each other is thinking. Before Y/N could be hit by a skeleton he calls out "switch" to Miko. She elegantly jumps over Y/N and throws her naginata which goes through the skeleton. With one move Miko grabs the naginata and swings it to the left cutting the skeleton in half. The skeleton explodes into pixels  as another takes its place. Y/N looks over at Miko as she cuts down another skeleton.

Y/N POV:

I never knew that having a partner would make things so easy. Normally it would take me a lot longer to fight all these mobs. I know I'd occasionally team up with Kirito but Miko was different. The way she fought I could see why she was given the nickname thunder spear and thunder god. "Look out Shi behind you" Miko called out. I acted quickly before the lizard man could attack me I equipped my tomahawk and blocked the attack. I punched the lizardman in the face then then took it out at the knees with my tomahawk.

I saw that Miko was going to be attacked by a skeleton so I acted quickly. "Miko duck!" I yelled "uh what?" she said confused. Miko then turned around then saw the skeleton. She parried the attack I quickly used my new phantom blade and shot the skeleton in the head. "Thanks Shi" Miko said "no problem" I replied. The lizardmen and the skeletons began to surround us Miko and I were back to back now. "What do we do?" Miko asked "I'm thinking" I answered.

It took me a minute but I finally came up with an idea. I took out my bow "Miko give me a boost" I said. "What how?" Miko asked "use your naginata" I answered. "Ooooh" she said Miko lowered the blade of her naginata I stepped on it. "Now!" I yelled Miko flung me into the air "duck" I said. I loaded an arrow and fired down. The arrow glowed then exploded into multiple arrows killing all of the enemy mobs.

Time Skip

After successfully surging the horde of mobs Miko and I decided to take a long break. "Hey I'm hungry did you bring any lunch?" Miko asked. I opened my inventory I scrolled through it after an hour I closed it. "So anything?" Miko asked "uh sadly no" I said slowly Miko fell to her knees "noooooooo" she yelled. "Okay Vader calm down" I said "fine whatever meesa pissed off and hungry" Miko responded. We then sat there silently suddenly my message alert went off. I opened the message it was from Lis it read.

"Hey Shi it's me I just got a message from miss Rita that you and Miko are in the dungeon trying out a new weapon you forged for her that's great maybe you could build more weapons for the shop. Let's get back on track when I picked Nilo up miss Rita said that I should probably send you and Miko something to eat because you most likely would forget. So I sent you two boxes of leftovers from last night. Also we should talk about what happened I don't want to pretend like nothing happened. Yeah also please show me what Miko's weapons looks like. Bye I love you see you when you get back."

"God I lover her" I think to myself "so who's it from? Miko asked "oh it's just from Lis, she sent us some meals oh also she wants to see your new weapon" I answered. "Thank you Lis you are a life saver" Miko said "yeah yeah whatever forget that I literally saved us a moment ago" I mumbled. Miko and I sat there and ate she was surprised by the ingredients I used to make it. I explained to Miko that with the help from Asuna I could make sauces and spices not found in Aincrad. I'd never seen get so excited over something as simple as sauces and spices.

As we continued to talk all of a sudden we heard loud screams coming from down the path. The screams were human and they sounded very scared. We got up very quickly and ran as fast as we could to the source of the screaming.

Time Skip

We finally made it to the spot where the screaming was from all we saw was a large doorway with two heavy iron doors. "It's the boss room" Miko said "do you want to check it out?" Miko asked "uh no are you crazy" I said. "Yeah your right only an idiot would go in there" Miko said. Eventually we heard talking we followed the talking until we came across very familiar people. It was Asuna and Kirito they were talking with Klein and his guild. "Hey guys" I called out "oh hey Shi" Klein said "yeah hey Shi" Kirito said "oh hey there Shi and Miko what are you two doing down here?" Asuna asked.

We both explained to Asuna that we were just hanging out and testing out the new weapon I forged for Miko. We also found out that it was Asuna and Kirito who opened and went into the boss room. I punched Miko in the shoulder when she found out that. Next they told us that a raid group of Liberation Army members just passed by and took their map data. Honestly those goons irritated me thinking that their the ones who enforce the law in this world. From what they explained to us that the party was small and tired and yet they were planning on taking on the boss. Kirito said that from what he and Asuna saw this boss was going to be a lot harder then the previous ones. 

After that we continued to talk some more about how've we been. A bunch of lizardmen spawned and we readied ourselves. Suddenly we heard loud screams coming from where the boss room was. More lizardmen spawned right away Kirito, Asuna, Miko and I ran towards the boss room. "Klein deal with the lizards we'll handle the boss room" I said "you got it Shi you can count on us" Klein said as he killed a lizardman. Were those guys idiots? from what Kirito told me they seemed cocky and arrogant.

We got to the boss room as the army was being destroyed. They were in really bad shape and weren't going to make it. "Use your teleportation crystals" Kirito said "we can't" one soldier said "their not working" another said. Hearing that made me remember what happened with the Moonlit Black Cats. Klein and his guild showed up they saw the horror unfold as the army was being slaughtered. Suddenly the Gleam Eyes boss blew through the army sending one of them flying at us. His mask broke revealing a terrified face he tried to say something but he died and turned into pixels. That was the commander of the party.

"We gotta do something" Klein said I could see Asuna and Miko standing there horrified. Suddenly they ran in there and went straight for the boss. Unfortunately the Gleam Eyes punched Asuna and kicked Miko. The boss went to finish them with an attack. The three of us guys ran in their and blocked the attack. I told Klein and his guild to take the injured army members out of the room.

The boss began to charge up an attack I equipped my bow and shot two arrows at it's eyes. The Gleam Eyes stopped it's attack and blocked the attack. Kirito went and attacked the boss from behind causing it to stumble. The boss went to attack Kirito luckily I jumped in and pushed Kirito out of the way. The Gleam Eyes ended up hitting me multiple time the attacks sent me flying back. Luckily Miko caught me "careful stupid" Miko said handing me a healing potion.

Kirito looked over to me "we gotta do it" he said I sighed "your right I've only tried twice" I replied. "Klein, Asuna and Miko Shi and I need you to hold the boss off while we get ready" Kirito said. "Uh sure guys but whatever your gonna do I advise you do it quick" Klein said. Kirito and I jumped back and opened our menus. I was scrolling through my skills menu when I found the skills I needed I clicked on them. Kirito also clicked on his skill. I equipped my blade of faith as Kirito equiped his Dark Repulser. When he did that I used my first skill I then equiped my Silent Blade.

Suddenly my blades became cloaked in a golden light I was using my second skill. Everyone had supprised looks on their faces when they saw us do this. "Come on Shi let's do this" Kirito said "yeah let's go" I replied. Kirito attacked first with his Starburst Stream as the Gleam Eyes interrupted his attack by grabbing his Elucidator then went to hit him with it's sword. Luckily I blocked the attack with my sword then I used my skill Golden Meteor.

I jumped off the Gleam Eyes in to the air my Blade of Faith began to glow even brighter growing larger. I then threw it at the Gleam Eyes impaling it. My Silent Blade also grew I jabbed it in the side of the Gleam Eyes. I then twisted the dagger and made it cut along the side. That only angered the monster it swung it's sword hitting both me and Kirito. Both of our health bars were in the red "one more strike" I said getting up "let's finish this" Kirito said.

Kirito and I got up slowly then we rushed at the Gleam Eyes. It went to swing it's sword but Kirito blocked it. He and then charged up are blades the monster tried to hit us but we rammed our blades into it's stomach killing it. The monster then fell down and bursted into a million pieces. I noticed that I only had a sliver of health left "damn not going to do that again" I said falling down passing out. Before I completely blacked out I heard a voice say "wake up big brother don't die on me".

A/N: Alright everyone here is the action packed chapter I promised. Sorry it came out so late but it was a pain to write this one and it took so long. So what do think about Y/N's unique skills I think their kind of cool but I'd like to here your feedback. Also as I am sure you've realized who Miko really is. Honestly a few of you kind of figured it out since the first chapter she appeared in. I will explain in the next chapter why Y/N didn't recognize her. Also how do you think Y/N will react to his sister being trapped with him in the death game. There won't be a new chapter tomorrow sorry but I'm going to be busy that day. But do not worry there will be a new one Monday. Oh yes for those who read my Flaming Spirit story there will also be a new chapter on Tuesday. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.5K 73 5
(A/N: This story isn't yet finalized. Don't expect any further updates to this book until further notice.) In the year 2022, a VRMMORPG called Sword...
2.1K 16 24
(FIRST BOOK OF THE SAOR SERIES) It's been twenty years after a death game was released that has killed about four thousand people. The NerveGear has...
1.5K 21 20
Two people enter a VRMMORPG called Sword Art Online. They find out they can't escape. The only way to escape is to beat the game. Will they beat the...
578 23 5
Y/n L/n and Co. meet in the new VR MMO game "Sword Art Online" and find themselves exploring the game, interacting with strange new creatures, player...