Banne Se Pehle Khatam Huyi, A...

بواسطة AbirRajvansh

Abir Rajvansh, the man who was the painter, the poet, the guitar player, the happiness spreader, and most imp... المزيد

Leaving
You
Killed
Me
So
I
Promise
you
that
I
Will(Teaser)
Will(The actual chapter)
Let
You

Never

795 54 23
بواسطة AbirRajvansh

Abir opened the door for Mishti, and they both sat in the taxi. Abir sat beside the driver in the front, while she sat in the back. After greeting the driver, the driver switched the audio on the car on. 

"Oh, I love this song!", said the driver.

"Is this song English?', Abir asked.

"Yup, I am sorry, if you want you can change the music, if you don't like it."

"No problem, we don't have any preference. And, I think I know this song."

And the song played.

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends

Mishti's eyes widened as she looked at Abir, realizing how relevant the lyrics were. Abir bit his lip trying to act normal. 

Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

Mishti facepalmed, and Abir tried to look out of the window to diffuse the tension, but it only got worse. 

It started with "what's up with you?"
I messed around and got caught up with you
Yeah, yeah, I don't know what to do
I caught these feelings like it's nothing new
Now I can't get enough of you, oh oh

Mishti gave up and realized that the only way out of this is through this situation. So she started singing. Initially, Abir was surprised, but later he to joined her and they had their own carpool karaoke with the driver giving the background whistles. Both of them laughed at themselves. And the tension dissolved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nishant was tensed at the wedding. He was here, but not physically. He was internally dying from guilt of what he did last night. He never expected such a prank would lead to his cousin going missing and then going out with someone. Right then he received a text. 

Mishti: Nannu, I am fine, was not feeling well, so did not attend the ceremony. Abir is taking care of me, so don't worry.

Nishant: What do you mean by taking care of you?

Mishti: We went out for fresh air and he is giving me company

Nishant: Is that why he was in your room in the morning?

Mishti: I was in his room

Nishant: What?

Mishti: Let me explain once I get back, it is not what you might think.

Nannu: So you were drunk in his room?

Mishti: I was drunk, he tried to take me to my room but did not have the keys and the hotel people would not have given because he is not the one staying in the room. So he took me to his, and I slept on his bed, and he slept on the couch.

Nannu: Then?

Mishti: Well, I was hungover, thanks to you, and so he is trying to help me.

Nannu: Is something cooking?

Mishti: Nope, something is being served.

Nannu: Miss Teapot, you know what I mean? He is kind of hot so..

Mishti: So? Tere liye rishta mangu?

Nannu: I don't mind, waise nishbir jodi sounds nice, but you were the one who spent more time with him.

Mishti: I can make you spend time together. Looks like someone has a new crush 

Nannu: For me, most people are out of the league yaar.

Mishti: What do you mean?

Nannu: Let me explain. Most elders in India don't like the idea of homosexuality, so all are made to just assume they are straight. And even if some men are, not, they try covering it up so that they are not any less of a man. Indian thinking. What can I say?

Mishti: Well, unfortunately, you are right. Also, Abir is straight, so sorry.

Nannu: Guessed so. First, when you come back, I will fight you for making me see dreams, lol. Come back soon tho.

Mishti: Okay bro

Nannu was kind of lonely. The only people he knew were Mishti and Kuhu who were both away. Mishti was outside, while Kuhu was busy. Nannu decided he might as well strike a conversation with Kuhu's husband who seemed to be by himself as well.

"Orange juice, Kunal?"

"No thanks, Nishant."

"Arey, why are you so off. You are acting like you would in the office, this is a marriage, you need to celebrate."

"Easy for you to say."

"Hey, I would have just encountered the scariest situation, yet I forgot that and I am having fun here. You should learn to do that."

"Or you actually don't care about anything."

"Hey, don't get so personal. Okay? Why do I get the vibe that you do not really like me?"

"Because maybe I don't"

"But why?"

"I just don't, okay?"

"Fine."

"Listen, I am sorry. It's just that my brother is missing and he has been extremely disturbed past few days. So, I was worried."

Nishant, feeling a little pleased that Kunal finally said something that was not rude and actually shared something deep, smiled to himself.

"I can help you with that. He is out with Mishti."

"With Mishti?"

"Yeah, the big story in short, she needed him and he is helping her."

Kunal then yelled for everyone to hear, "Yes!"

Nishant looked at him absurdly but then laughed to see this side of him, which he thought he would never see again.

"This should be a reason to party, let's get the drinks."

Nishant amusedly asked, "Are you okay? Are you drunk? Why are you so happy?"

Kunal did not answer any of that and dragged Nishant to party with him and Nishant followed without any more questions. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abit noticed Mishti's phone's white light, brightening her face, a contrast to their dark surroundings. He also noticed a smile on her face.

"Who are you texting?"

"A friend."

"Which friend?"

"A guy friend."

"Which guy friend?"

"You jealous?"

"No, not jealous, I just.."

"Chill, it was my cousin Nishant."

"Oh, was he worried?"

"Yeah, he should be. He was the one who got me drunk."

"Mishti, are you serious?"

"He is quite mad."

"But he just left you after you are drunk?"

"He had to attend a business call. It was important."

"Not more important than helping someone who does not have their conscious and especially when you are the reason for it.

"Okay, chill. He is a little careless."

"Sure."

Although Abir stayed quiet after the conversation, Mishti still kept thinking. It this moment that she understood why she was never able to feel as happy as she was with Abir when she was with Nishant. Both of them are great people and her best friends but no one could be Abir and no one can make her feel like Abir did. Nishant was nice, but could not make her smile like Abir even if he wanted to. Nishant cared for her, but not as much as Abir. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.5K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad