Frat Boy// Tracob

Da whotracob

:) Once again not mine thank you to @unopened-windows a wonderful person letting me use their book again Altro

🌻Intro🌻
🌻1🌻
🌻2🌻
🌻3🌻
🌻4🌻
🌻5🌻
🌻6🌻
🌻7🌻
🌻8🌻
🌻9🌻
🌻10🌻
🌻11🌻
🌻12🌻
🌻13🌻
🌻14🌻
🌻15🌻
🌻16🌻
🌻17🌻
🌻18🌻
🌻20🌻
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻26🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
🌻31🌻
🌻32🌻
🌻33🌻
🌻34🌻
🌻35🌻
🌻36🌻
🌻37🌻
🌻38🌻
🌻39🌻
🌻40🌻
🌻41🌻
🌻42🌻
🌻43🌻
🌻44🌻
🌻45🌻
🌻46🌻
🌻47🌻
🌻48🌻
🌻49🌻
🌻50🌻
🌻51🌻
🌻52🌻
🌻53🌻
🌻54🌻
🌻55🌻
🌻56🌻
🌻57🌻
🌻58🌻
🌻Epilogue🌻
3 n 1

🌻19🌻

1.7K 45 0
Da whotracob

SMUT WHOLE CHAPTER

Troye straddles Jacob's thighs, "You're so amazing, you know that?"

Jacob smiles softly, "Am I?"

Troye nods, "Yeah. I love you."

"I love you, baby boy."

"I don't wanna go home tomorrow."

"I know, me either. But we've got classes, and responsibilities."

"Ew."

Jacob chuckles, "I know. You wanna have sex?"

"Hm...maybe. Did we even bring anything?"

"When am I not prepared for sex?"

Troye chuckles, "True."

"I even brought some special stuff," Jacob whispers as he slides his hands down to Troye's butt.

Troye smiles down at his boyfriend, "Like what?"

"Hmm...Handcuffs, blindfold, buttplug, and even-and you're gonna love this-the cockring."

"Nooo," Troye whines, "you know I hate the cockring."

"Be good and you won't get it," Jacob smirks.

Troye groans and hugs Jacob's neck.

Jacob wraps his arm around Troye's waist.

Jacob kisses his neck and gradually moves down his neck to his chest.

Pushing the little gently onto his back, he kisses down his stomach to the hem of his boxers.

"Can I?" Jacob asks hooking his fingers under the band of Troye boxers.

Troye looks down at him and nods, "Yes."

Jacob pulls boxers down and wraps his hand around the smaller boy's cock gently.

He kisses down his thigh before standing up off the bed and walking over to the suitcase.

He grabs a bottle of lube, a condom, handcuffs, the blindfold, and a buttplug before walking back over to the bed and setting the items down.

Troye props himself up on his elbows and looks at everything, "Are we gonna use those?"

"Only if you want to."

Troye nods, "I want to."

"Okay. Lay with your head by the pillows."

Troye moves so that is head is rest between his and Jacob's pillows.

Jacob grabs the handcuffs and cuffs Troye's hands to each of the bedposts.

He holds up the blindfold and shows Troye, "This?"

Troye bites his lip and nods.

Jacob covers Troye's eyes and ties it behind his head.

Troye lets out a soft sigh.

Jacob grabs the bottle of lube and squeezes some onto his hand.

He slowly wraps it around Troye's cock and moves it up and down gently making the little moan softly.

Spreading some lube onto his fingers on his other hand, he pushes Troye's legs up to his sides and slips one finger into Troye's hole and fingers him before slipping a second finger in.

Troye whines quietly and bites his lip again.

Jacob fingers and scissors him until he's able to push a third finger in.

The little moans louder at the stretch and pulls slightly at his restraints.

He's excited to see how far him being tied up goes, but he's not in love with not being able to touch his boyfriend like he is usually able to.

"You okay?" Jacob asks quietly, slowly pumping Troye's cock.

Troye nods, "Yes."

"Safe word?"

"Peach."

"Good boy," Jacob says softly as he pulls his fingers out.

He reaches over and grabs the buttplug.

He takes his hand away from Troye's cock and squeezes lube onto the buttplug before spreading it all over.

He drags Troye further down on the bed so that his head wasn't propped up by the pillows and his butt was perked up more.

Troye wiggles his hands and one slips out of the cuff.

He and Jacob begin to laugh.

Jacob grabs his hand and starts to redo the cuff.

"Wait," Troye says.

He reaches forward unsure of where his boyfriend is actually sitting, "Can I just-I wanna touch you."

Jacob smiles softly despite Troye not being able to see and brings Troye's hand to his chest.

Troye moves his slim fingers down slowly. "I don't like not being able to touch you," he mumbles.

"Do you want me to take away the handcuffs?"

"Hell no, hook me back up," Troye says making Jacob laugh.

After tightening the cuffs around the small boy's wrists, Jacob leans down and kisses his lips, "I love you."

"I love you too," Troye grins.

Jacob sits back up and softly rubs Troye's thigh as he carefully pushes the silicone plug into Troye's hole.

Troye gasps lightly as the buttplug fills his hole and presses right against his prostate.

He moans and squirms slightly attempting to move it off but only makes it worse.

"You okay?" Jacob asks teasingly pushing on the flat end of the plug next to the little button that was on it.

"Mmm... y-yes."

"Good," Jacob whispers.

He presses the little button next to his finger and Troye lets out a moan.

He presses it again twice making Troye cry out loudly as stronger vibrations are sent through his body.

"Oh, god, Jacob!"

Jacob stand up off the bed and kisses Troye's lips muffling his moans.

"Jacob," he whispers as the older pulls away.

"What, baby?" Jacob whispers, his lips centimeters from Troye's.

"Mmm...choke me."

Jacob brings his hand up to Troye's throat and squeezes lightly.

He brings his other hand down to Troye's cock and starts to stroke him.

Troye lets out a strained groan as his legs begin to shake.

He starts to put his legs down but Jacob pushes them back up and holds them down.

Keeping his hand over Troye's throat, Jacob bends down and takes his cock in his mouth.

Almost immediately, Troye cums.

Jacob swallows every drop before sitting up and letting go of Troye's throat.

Troye breathes heavily through sensitivity as the vibrations continue to press on inside him.

Jacob shuts it off and carefully pulls it out of him.

Troye sighs lets his tense body drop loosely onto the mattress.

Jacob undoes the handcuffs and Troye immediately reaches for Jacob.

The older chuckles and tells him to be patient as he undoes the other cuff.

Jacob unties the blindfold and smiles as he sees Troye's sleepy eyes.

Troye reaches for Jacob again and pulls him closer when he grabs his hand.

"Let's go to bed, baby. It's getting late," Jacob says against the smaller boy's lips before kissing him.

"What about you?" Troye asks clearly back in his little headspace.

"What about me?"

"I can feel your dick poking my leg," Troye giggles.

"Don't say that word, baby boy. But I'm okay. I'll just take a cold shower real quick."

"But I wanna help."

"No, you're too little for that stuff right now. Maybe later, alright?"

"Fine," Troye mumbles.

"Okay. Now," Jacob says, "I'm gonna give you George, I'm gonna go take a quick shower and then we're gonna go to sleep, yeah?"

Troye nods.

Jacob grabs George from the other bed and gives him to Troye.

Grabbing a clean pair of boxers, he takes a quick shower and relieves himself before getting out.

Crawling in bed next to the little, he cuddles close to him, the stuffed elephant sandwiched between them.

Jacob kisses Troye's forehead softly, "I love you."

"I love you, daddy."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

30.4K 154 10
553K 10.8K 30
it wasn't love, it was lust. young alexander jones finds himself lost in the middle of manhattan, until he found nyle dimarco. everything changed sin...
34.2K 1.1K 22
Following the life of a 17yr old German boy and a 29yr old French man. This story was made when I had a immature mind so please don't judge me:) Β©XFr...
48.5K 913 42
a variety of one shots based around our favorite duo of witches.