What I See In You (BWWM)

Bởi AyitiCheri_26

Desiree is a nice sweet person. She faces challenges with dealing with family problems but manages to not let... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Characters
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
Coming soon
Out now!!!!

34

4.6K 186 60
Bởi AyitiCheri_26

Crystal bursted in the room making Diamond and I jump.

"Damn girl you getting chase by a wolf or something?" I said.

"No, I just wanted to c-come up here fast." She said. Diamond and I looked at each confused.

"Why?" Diamond asked.

"I f-felt like it." She laughed nervously before going in the bathroom.

"Okay what is up with her?" Diamond whispered.

"I have no idea, she's been acting like that since last night." I said.

"Weird." Diamond said then she gasp.

"You mean last night after the game of truth or dare." Diamond grinned.

"Oh yeah." I smirked.

Crystal came out the bathroom and went to her bed.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Ran wants us all outside. We're going for a walk down the forest." She said.

"A walk? Why?" Diamond asked.

"To explore, see the beauty of nature I guess." She shrugged.

"Are the boys going?" I asked.

"No, they're snowboarding."

"Oh I actually rather walk then do that." Diamond said.

We got up and I put on my jacket since the rest of my winter stuff was on.

"So Crystal. Who were you running from again?" Diamond asked.

"N-nobody." She quickly responded.

"Nobody huh?" Diamond said.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"I got a text from Darius, she said him and Scott and leaving to the hills now." I said.

"Scott?!" Crystal said. Diamond and I looked at each and tried not to laugh.

"I mean, oh cool." She said as she zipped up her coat.

"Crystal be honest, you like Scott?" Diamond asked.

"No! No way, I-" She stopped herself and sighed.

"Ever since yesterday when he kissed me I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't like him but I was just taken back and I still am." She said.

"It's okay, if he kiss me I'd feel the same. But it'll go away, you just need to see it as a stupid game." Diamond said.

"And besides, if he doesn't feel anything for it you shouldn't either." I said.

"You guys are right. It's just why do I not feel weird whenever I see him?"

"Just pretend it never happened." Diamond said.

"And look at him the way you always do." I said. Crystal nodded.

"I'll try." She said. We left our room and joined everyone else downstairs.

Mrs. Ran did a head count making sure we were all there and shortly after we began our walk.

Since it was a walk, we were allowed to bring our phones to take pictures or videos. Mrs. Ran was strict about us staying together since anyone could easily get lost if we don't pay attention.

Diamond, Crystal and I all stayed together and we took a bunch of selfies and videos.

"We should do one for Iyan." Crystal said.

"Sure." Diamond said as she began recording with her iPhone 11.

"Hey Iyan, we really miss and can't wait to see you again." Diamond said then turned the camera towards us.

"Hey Iyan, don't forget to bring me some New York pizza when you get back!" Crystal said with a waved.

"Iyan, it would've been awesome if you were here but we didn't forget about you. We love you." I blew a kiss.

"Look!" A girl said. We look to our side and saw a baby deer with it's mother. Everyone quickly pulled out their phones and snapped a picture including me.

After about 1 hour later we were deep inside the forest. The trees were very high and filled with snow. It looked beautiful though.

"Guys." Crystal said and we both look at her.

"Gina keep burning holes at me with her eyes." She whispered. I looked at Gina seeing indeed she was staring into Crystal's soul.

"Just smile and wave at her." Diamond. Crystal hesitated before looking at Gina and waving.

Gina became furious and walked past us to go towards the front. We all snickered at her reaction.

We continued walking for another hour and at that time we were all exhausted and hungry. Also it started snowing so we turned around to return back before the snowing got worst.

Crystal was now at the front talking to a random girl while me and Diamond were at the back. We all stopped our walk to take a break since we were so tired to continue.

"Is snow edible?" Diamond asked.

"Yeah, I eat it all the time." I said as I grabbed a chunk of snow and shoved it in my mouth. Diamond did the same.

"I was today years old when I found that out." She said and I laughed.

"I been meaning to ask you." I said.

"Ask me what?"

"How's everything with Trent?" I said. She brushed the snow off her face.

"Oh him. We're not seeing each other anymore." She said.

"Your not?"

"No, he was a nice guy and everything but.."

"But what?"

"He didn't like me and I don't think he had intentions of even going out with me. Whenever we hung out he'll always mention you in a way." She said and stood up. I stood up from the snow and we both walked a bit away from the crew.

"Mention me in what way?"

"Well he ask how your doing and just always say you like this or you like that. It became irritating so I told him it's better we just stay mutual." She said.

"Did you like him?"

"I thought I did but no not really. I'm more interested in the coach if you ask me." She laughed.

"Ew."

"Just kidding. So yeah, I'm just living as a free girl now." She said.

"That's great Diamond." I said.

"I know I never told you this but I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry about what?"

"About the whole Darius thing. I never really apologized for it." She said.

"It's fine, I moved past it."

"The truth was, I did really like him. A lot."

"I figured that out." I said.

"But the reason why I always seemed annoyed is because of what I did to him once." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked. She looked down seeming embarrassed to let it out.

"I went to a party once, it was that same week you told us you were his tutor. I remember he was there but Rachel wasn't. I had a lot to drink and I couldn't help myself. Basically I followed him to the bathroom and locked us in. He didn't know it was me since I closed the lights." She said then paused.

"He thought I was Rachel, cause I said I was Rachel. We didn't kiss or anything since he knew I wasn't her. I kept seducing him and I was losing my mind. He called me a whore and walked off and since then I felt like a loser." She said.

"Wow."

"I know, I'm so sorry Des. I was desperate and I wasn't thinking straight. The worst part is he doesn't know it was me." She said.

"He doesn't have to because it never happened." I said.

"But it did."

"It doesn't matter anymore. It happened almost 3 months ago and I doubt Darius even remembers that party, he doesn't even remember any party he's been to." I laughed.

"So your not upset?"

"No, I'm glad you told me the truth. I did lose my trust in you for a bit but your my best friend, I should always trust you." I smiled.

"Thanks for understanding." She smiled and we hugged.

"Don't tell Darius." She said.

"I won't." I laughed. We pulled away and went to join the other.

We stopped our tracks when we saw it was empty. We looked around hoping we could spot them but all we was was trees and snow covering our eyes.

"Uh oh." We mumbled. We tried spotting their footprints but it was all covered by the snow.

"I think they went this way." Diamond pointed.

"That way seems too deep in the forest." I said. I pulled out my phone but groaned when I had no signal.

"I can't catch any signal." I said.

"Me neither." Diamond said.

"We'll figure this out, we just have to remember where we walked."

"How there's no many paths that lead to different directions." Diamond panicked.

We stood like two lost children looking and figuring out which path to take.

"We're lost aren't we?" Diamond said.

"I'm afraid so." I said in a shaky voice.

...

2 hours later

It's been two hours. No one came back for us and we were still trying to find our way out. It's snowing like crazy and we can't see where we're going.

"I hope there's no wolf in here." Diamond said.

"Now I'm gonna really panic." I mumbled.

"I still have no signal." She said. I check my phone and seeing I didn't have any either.

"I didn't imagine ending my life out here." I said.

"Des we're not going to die we just need to keep walking." Diamond said.

I stopped walked and fell on the snow. I just couldn't do it anymore. Diamond fell beside me.

"The sun is going down and I hate the dark." Diamond said.

"The snow will brighten here up." I said.

"This is all my fault! I made us wonder off from everyone! I should be getting punished, not you!" She said.

"Diamond, we wondered off together. It's no ones fault. Crystal most likely told Mrs. Ran we're not with the crew and sent someone to come look for us."

"I guess your right."

...

1 hour later

It's 6:30 and since the days are shorter in the winter it's hella dark out.

We both stayed seated on the snow since if we continued walking we wouldn't know where to go.

"Desiree! Diamond!" We heard. We both gasp and quickly stood up.

"We're over here! Hello over here!" We both yelled.

The snowing stopped it we could see around better. We saw someone approaching us and it was Mrs. Ran.

"Are you girls okay?" She asked. We both ran towards her and gave her a huge hug.

"Thanks you for saving us!" I said.

"I told you girls to stay together. What happened?"

"We wondered off. We're sorry." Diamond said.

"It's okay, lets get back."

We all walked back to the cabins which took about 10 minutes. We entered our room and Crystal wrapped her arms around us.

"Don't ever leave me like that again!" She said.

"We miss you Crystal." Diamond said. We all pulled away and removed our snow suits.

"Where you going?" I asked as I pointed at her bikini she laid on her bed.

"The jacuzzi is open, and I'm going for a dip. You guys coming?"

"After what just happened, a jacuzzi is all I need." Diamond said as she looked through her bag.

"Sure why not." I said.

Before changing I went in the bathroom to rise myself off. I pulled out my swimsuit I packed and put it on.

Diamond wore a neon bikini and Crystal wore a black bathing suit.

I put on my cardigan and we all left the room and went to the jacuzzi which was outside at the back of the cabin.

There's was two of them on either side and we we in one of them where there wasn't much people. I removed my cardigan and dipped my body in the water.

"This feels extremely good." Crystal said.

"So relaxing." I said as I threw my head back.

"So warm." Diamond said. Diamond grabbed her phone and took us all a picture.

I pulled my phone out and texted Darius telling him where I was.

We all talked and snapped photos and I just wanted for Darius to arrive any minute.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

The Tie Bởi Saurony

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

7.3K 349 25
Life after marriage wasn't turning out how Monica expected it to be. With her dreams not panning out the way she hoped they would, she gets involved...
28.4K 754 24
An average high school love story.
15.8K 1K 62
Same love, different story.
4.7K 228 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...