๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ||...

By yeetlix

We promised to stay to together so I'm going to stay with you ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต (not edited yet!) More

๐š/๐ง
๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
แดกสœแด?
๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…?
๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
สœษชแด?
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ก๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
ส/ษด
๐ง๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐๐ข๐ฑ
แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด…
๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
สœสแดœษดแดŠษชษด
๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
ส/ษด 'ั•
แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
แด˜แด‡ส€ั•แดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส

๐๐ž๐ฎ๐ฑ

396 5 1
By yeetlix

12/22/19

We went shopping for clothes today. He said he wanted to take me somewhere. It was a small field of flowers. It was so pretty. Jinnie said that he used to go here when he was a kid. He said that he and his dad used to pick some flowers for his mom since she was sick that time. He got a bit emotional since his mom passed away after they came back to the hospital from picking flowers for her. He told me that he doesn't want me to leave like his mother did. I don't and won't ever want to leave him. I love him too much.
-K. Y/n♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 135 8
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—ฆ . "Sorry, we're closed." โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ”โ” ## what do you even know ... seungmin x oc. fluff + angst...
11.3K 324 23
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ? ( chapter 1-5 are just to start the story off it will get better after...
10.1K 368 19
amelioration (n) : the act of making a bad or unpleasant situation better tw: suicide, depression
162K 6.7K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...