My Shield

De They_Call_Me_Hell

Everyone knows AJ Lee but who had any idea she had a younger sister named Ashley. When Ashley finally breaks... Mai multe

My Shield
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Part Two, Chapter One.
p2, Chapter Two
p2, Chapter Three
p2, Chapter Four
p2, Chapter Five
p2, Chapter Six
p2, Chapter Seven
p2, Chapter Eight
p2, Chapter Nine
p2, Chapter 10
p2, Chapter 11
p2, chapter 12
p2, Chapter 13
p2, Chapter 14
p2, Chapter 15
p2, chapter 16
p2, Chapter 17
p2, chapter 18
p2, Chapter 19
p2, Chapter 20
p2, Chapter 21
p2, Chapter 22
p2, Chapter 23
p2, Chaper 24
p2, Chapter 25
p2, Chapter 26
p2, Chapter 27
Epilouge
MORE EXCITING NEWS!!

Chapter 40

922 34 7
De They_Call_Me_Hell

Roman was currently sleeping with his head on my shoulder and our fingers interlocked. The flight was just about over but I couldn't get a myself to wake him up. He looked so flawless sleeping. I could literally watch him all day. Bringing his hand up to my lips I placed a soft kiss on in. Roman stirred a little but just cuddled closer to my arm. Giggling I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of the two of us together. He woke up catching me red handed with my phone.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" He smiled sleepily.

"Of us." I chuckled kissing his cheek.

"Oh, okay," he laughed, "Don't post it though.."

I let go of his hand and gave him a weird look, "Why?"

"Don't give me the poopy face. It's just we still have to talk and we shouldn't confuse people even more.."

"Yeah.." I trailed off, "understandable."

He grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze before kissing it. I guess he was right. People must me all kinds of confused with us. One minute were together, the next were not, then we're getting on a plane together. Hell even I'm confused.

The plane landed and Roman and I bolted for the door. We wanted to get out of there without paparazzi questioning us. Plus I really wanted to get to my mom. Too bad we had to wait for Roman's bags..

"Do you think this was a set up?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Huh?" Roman asked confused.

"Us being here. Do you think Brock and Punk set it up so we would talk again. I mean they are two of my best friends, they know everything." I said looking at the ground.

"Maybe," he reached down to grab his bag, "Or maybe it's just fate."

Fate. I like the idea of that. But should I even believe in fate? Sighing I began walking beside Roman.

"You know I wanted to come after you." Roman said quietly.

"But you told me to leave.."

"I was scared that you didn't want me anymore.. I tried calling you, but you never answered so I assumed you didn't want to come back home. Then Dean said you didn't want to be with me and I said I was done. But when I heard your voice on the other end of the phone I knew I made the wrong mistake. I should have went after you."

" I never told Dean I didn't want to be with you.. Dean told me you didn't want to be with me after he told me he really loved me."

Roman's face hardened. It all makes since now. Dean was trying to keep us apart in hopes that I'd want him. But I don't. It's always been Roman.

" I'm going to kill him." Roman mumbled.

" I'll help." I said stepping on the escalators.

We were quite riding down them besides the occasional saying hello to fans. Everyone kept asking if we were together but we both just stayed quiet. As we stepped off a saw a man holding up a sign that said 'Ember Mendez.'

"That's me." I said to Roman."

He pointed to a man holding up a sign with his name on it, "I guess it was fate.."

I nodded my head not quite sure what to say. Should I ask him to stay with me? Should I tell him to go? I had no idea. But all I did know was I needed to get to my mother fast.

"I should go. Mom's waiting on me." I whispered.

Roman nodded his head and walked away leaving me and my forming tears. Pulling myself together I walked over to the man and smiled.

"Mrs. Mendez?" He asked.

"Ms." I said shaking his hand.

"Your cab awaits."

I followed him to the cab and crawled in the back. Of course he already knew where to go, Punk certainly told him. As he sped down the road I pulled my cell phone out and looked at the picture of Roman and I. I smiled as a tear ran down my cheek. Just when I got him back, he slipped out of my hands again.

My nerves were all over the place when we pulled in the parking lot. All I could think about was my mother and Roman. I was stupid for letting him go, but like he said. It might be fate. I handed the cab driver a 20 dollar bill and jumped out of the car. Bolting inside I boarded the elevator and hit the button multiple times. Finally it opened and I was met with Punk. He wrapped me in his arms as he sobbed.

"Please tell me this was a set up.." I whispered.

"What are you talking about Ashley?" Punk asked looking down at me.

I began crying as I explained to him, " I called Roman. He was my last choice, and Brock called him saying get on the plane. We were in seats right next to each other. I thought maybe this was your sick way to get Roman and I back together."

Punk's face dropped and he looked at me with a confused look, "I would never, ever joke about your mother for any circumstances. I'm not as horrible as i used to be."

"So.." I took a deep breath, "she's not doing good?"

Punk's shook his head, "Doc said she'd be lucky to make it through the night. I called April, she said she'll be here after the conference.. if she feels like it. But you should go say goodbye. She's waiting on you."

I nodded my head and gave Punk one last hug. This was it, the dreaded walk. How was I supposed to say goodbye to someone I need so badly. She was my mother, and I had to say my final goodbye. She'd never get too see me get married, she'd never get to meet her grandkids, and she'd never get to meet the love of my life, Roman.

I opened the door and peaked in. All of the machines she was once hooked up to are now hanging from her bed. She actually looked like a person, not a robot. Shutting the door behind me I walked over to the side of her bed. Her eyes were shut and her chest was moving up and down slowly.

When I grabbed her hand her eyes opened and she smiled at me. I felt the tears cascading my cheeks as i set on the bed beside her.

"Don't cry sweetie." She smiled.

"Momma, your dying.." I cried unable to finish my sentence.

She laughed, "Baby, I've been dying. And so have you. From the day were born we start dying. It's going to happen sooner or later. God just needs me up there to take care of your and Roman's unborn child."

She squeezed my hand as she spoke. I guess she had a point about the dying part.

"Mom, it could have been Seth's.." I trailed off.

"Seth could have been the daddy, I know. But anyone can be a daddy." She explained, "Even if it was Seth's Roman would have been in that baby's life. It takes courage to be a father. And that's exactly what Roman would have been, either way."

I was quiet as the tears kept pouring out of my eyes. She was right. If Roman still loved me after what I did to him he is the one. I can't let him go. Not again.

"Talk to him baby. He needs you as much as you need him." She added breathlessly.

"I will but please momma, please fight for your life. I don't just need Roman, I need you too." I begged holding her hand.

"Honey, you've gone through all these years without me. I did my job, now it's time for you to do yours. You go home, take care of Roman and JoJo. Momma's going home too.."

With that she closed her eyes and they never opened. By now I was wailing and Punk came in the room. He helped me to my feet and carried me out to the hallway. When we got out the elevator opened at the same revealing AJ smiling on her phone.

Punk helped me to set down while AJ walked over.

" What the hell happened to her? She realized nobody loves her?" AJ laughed.

"Aj. Stop," Phil said, "Your mom she-"

"Overdosed again? Doesn't suprise me.."

"April! She's dead."

Her face dropped as she heard what Punk said. Her bag and cell phone dropped to the floor. Luckily before she hit the ground Punk caught her, whispering things in her ear.

I laid my head in my hands as i looked to the ground. Today just wasn't my day. First I let Roman out of my life, again. Now, I just watched my mother die. As I began crying again I looked to the ground to see someones shoes. Whoever it was tapped on my back. I ignored them and kept staring at their shoes. They were a ugly shade of yellow nikes.

" Your shoes are ugly.." I whispered without looking up.

" I know.. so why don't you let me set down beside you, your beauty will draw the attention away from my shoes."

I looked up thinking that maybe my ears were fooling me. But there Roman was, standing right in front of me. Jumping up to me feet I wrapped myself in Roman's arms, taking in his scent.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled quietly.

"Remember how I told you letting you go was the biggest mistake of my life?"

I nodded my head.

"Well I wasn't about make that mistake again." He whispered in my hair.

I somewhat smiled as he held me close and kissed my forehead. Sure, we all make mistakes. But I've learned, if someone really loves you. They'll see past all your imperfections only to find the perfect parts.

Looking up at Roman I whispered, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," he said caressing my cheek, "Just kiss me."

Without hesitation I placed my lips on Roman's, finally feeling at home again..

×Seth's POV×

Staring up at the ceiling I couldn't help but think about what Ashley's mom said.
"She's gone."

What could that even mean? I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down at it. It was only Aj for the millionth time. She kept calling nonstop ever since I left. Little did she know, I wasn't coming back. To her or wrestling. I had already called Vince, told him I needed time to myself. Of course he understood and told me to come back when I'm ready. I'm not going to though.

Looking at the shirt of mine Ashley had I felt the tears forming. If only I asked her out. Honestly, if I would have asked her at the begining i think she would have said yes. But no, I was difficult and I watched her fall in love with Roman.

My phone buzzed again but this time it was a voicemail. I decided to check it.

"Seth, it's AJ. I really wish you would answer, " she began to cry, "I'm in Union City. My mom died.. at first I just really needed someone to talk to. But now I think if I saw you I'd just kill you. Roman's here. Where are you..?"

Damn. That was, interesting. I just saw Ms. Mendez, and now she's dead. The Lord certainly works in mysterious ways. But Roman's there? I'm guessing he and Ashley worked things out.

That just won't do.

I went to my messages and typed away.

×Ashley's POV×

Roman and I got a hotel room together here in Union City. He carried his bags in while I held the door open. It wasn't a fancy hotel, but it wasn't horrid either. It would certainly do for now.

I laid down on the bed while Roman dug through his bag. Suddenly a shirt and a pair of sweats were setting on my stomach. Setting up I smiled at Roman.

"Punk gave me your bag that you had down here. I'll go to the laundry mat tomorrow and wash what you had. I figured you wanted to wear my clothes anyway." Roman smiled.

I got up on my knees and walked to the edge of the bed where Roman was. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pecked his lips.

"Thank you. You kno as you're amazing right? I don't know how you can forgive me but thank you so much." I said with teary eyes.

"Don't cry.. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere I love you." He assured me.

" I love you to Ro.." I said wiping my tears.

"What do you say I go and run you some bath water?" He asked kissing my nose.

"Only if you'll get in there with me."

"Deal.

I laid back on the bed while Roman went and ran the bath water. Sure this was a horrible time in my life but finally having Roman around made things a little but better. Roman walked out of the bathroom over to me smiling.

"Is it done?" I asked.

"Mmhmm "

I went to go get up but Roman shook his head and picked me up. Smiling I placed a sweet kiss on his chin.

Once we got to the bathroom he sat me down on the sink and started peeling back my clothes. I giggled.

"I can do it Ro." I said holding my arms up.

"I know," he pulled my shirt over my head, "but I want to do it."

After I was naked he placed me in the tub and my body absorbed the warm water. Roman took his clothes off and climbed in behind me. I laid back so my back was resting on his front. He brought the washcloth up and lathered it with soap. I smiled as he started washing my body. As the washcloth moved over my body I heard Roman start humming a song.

"Sing for me love?" I whispered closing my eyes.

"I'm not as good as you but of course I will," he took a deep breath before the words poured from his soul.

" Trying to live and love,

With a heart that can't be broken,

Is like trying to see the light with eyes that can't be opened.

Yeah, we both carry baggage,

We picked up on our way, so if you love me do it gently,

And I will do the same.

We may shine, we may shatter,

We may be picking up the pieces here on after,

We are fragile, we are human,

We are shaped by the light we let through us,

We break fast, cause we are glass.

Cause we are glass.

I'll let you look inside me, through the stains and through the cracks,

And in the darkness of this moment,

You see the good and bad.

But try not to judge me, 'cause we've walked down different paths,

But it brought us here together, so I won't take that back.

We may shine, we may shatter,

We may be picking up the pieces here on after,

We are fragile, we are human,

We are shaped by the light we let through us,

We break fast, cause we are glass.

We might be oil and water, this could be a big mistake,

We might burn like gasoline and fire,

It's a chance we'll have to take.

We may shine, we may shatter,

We may be picking up the pieces here on after,

We are fragile, we are human,

And we are shaped by the light we let through us,

We break fast, cause we are glass.

We are glass."

I smiled as he stopped.

"I love you Cupcake." He whispered as his lips grazed my ear.

"I love you too baby. Let's go to bed.." I said bending my head up to look at him.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked.

"No.."

"Then why do you want to go to bed silly?"

I turned around and straddled his lap, "I need you."

"I though you wanted to talk it out?"

"All I want to do is you." I whispered kissing his lips.

With that I knew it was a done deal. He picked me up and carried me back to the bed. It doesn't matter how bad of I thing you do, it doesn't make you a bad person. All you have to do is find the people that shields you from the bad.

Roman is, My Shield.

~

~

~

A/N: See what I did there??(; So that's it, that's the last chapter of Part One.(:

Part Two will be up sometime this week!

So fate did it's job and found Roman and Ashley back together!

Sure everything seems fine for the two but the drama is just getting started!!

Comment and tell me what you think.

What's going happen to Seth? AJ knows he lied and he knows valuable information..

What about AJ? She was finally coming home only to miss her mother's death..

Roman and Ashley, will they be stronger than ever or will things crumble again?

Answers soon to come!!

T/V♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11K 276 19
AJ has a plan to make Dean fall head over heels for her but what happens when both AJ and Dean both fall in love with each other? Will AJ continue wi...
32.2K 646 100
Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, AJ Lee and Nikki Bella. Six rookies with only one goal on their mind, success. How will these...
14K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...
23.7K 782 50
***PLEASE NOTE: I'm currently updating this book I'm sorry if parts don't make sense. Please bare with me*** Jazmyn Garcia-Colace aka Jazmyn Bella is...