Give Me Strength 》 Teen Wolf

Від JustMe52

When faced with a deranged group of Alphas, extreme decisions to make, and even tougher choices to face, Chlo... Більше

Give Me Strength
1 - Summer
2 - Tattoo
3 - Black Jacket
4 - Red Door
5 - Breathe and Relax
6 - Risk and Reward
7 - Ice Bath
8 - Child Locks
9 - At Gun Point
10 - Freak Out
11 - Ethan and Aiden
12 - Small Spaces
13 - Whistle
14 - Thread The Needle
15 - Motel Glen Capri
16 - My Anchor
17 - Avoiding Scott
18 - Gold to Red
20 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
21 - Hospital
22 - Hero
23 - Kill
24 - Come Back
25 - It's Over

19 - Official

22K 737 728
Від JustMe52

       The tv plays downstairs with some romantic comedy movie that Mrs. McCall keeps laughing under her breath over. Isaac is over in his room listening to music. All of us are minding our own businesses. Shutting my eyes, I focus on Scott's bedroom area. Silence. I concentrate harder, assuming that I'm not focused enough. Silence. 

        "Hey." Scott's soft voice comes from my doorway. My eyes flash open and I look up to see Scott in my doorway. "You know, it's not nice to eavesdrop."

        I turn red. "I was just curious to see what everyone was doing."

        Scott walks in my room, smiling. "It's okay."

        I notice he's wearing a jacket. "You're going out?"

        "Yeah, uh," Scott glances down at the his clothes. "Allison is going to take me to see Gerard. We have some questions for him."

        "Oh." I frown.         

        He's going with his ex. That shouldn't bother me. It doesn't bother me. It does, though. I don't want him to go anywhere with her. I don't fully trust her. Allison did hear about how Scott truly feels about me, but I'm kind of worried that she will still try to win him back over.

        Scott sits down on my bed, a few inches away from me. "We need to talk."

        I avoid his gaze as soon as the words leave his mouth. This conversation is inevitable. I know that. I just don't want to talk about it now or ever. 

        Deciding to play dumb, I ask, "About what?"

        Scott's hand slowly creeps towards mine and intertwines our fingers. "I think you know what."

        "I know." I whisper, secretly enjoying the fact that he grabbed my hand. There's just something so great about holding hands with Scott. I just like him being so close. "And, I'm sure you know that I've been trying to avoid this conversation."

        "Do you- Do you not like me? Just tell me and I'll back off." Scott tries to take his hand out of mine. 

        I place my other hand over his to stop him from pulling away. "No, no, I, uh, I do like you." My cheeks flame up. "I just- this whole thing is hard. I've never been through anything like this before and trusting people is hard for me. I've gotten better, I have, but I- You're different. I trusted you so easily and it blows my mind of how I did that. I didn't even realize that I actually did like you and that was those feelings I felt towards you until Isaac pointed it out."

        Scott beams, eyes light up, like he just heard the greatest news ever. "From day one, I've always felt the need to protect you- to keep you safe."

        "You've done a pretty good job so far." I stare at our hands. "How do we do this?" I move my free hand between the two of us. 

        "We'll take it slow." Scott rubs his thumb over my hand. 

        I look up at him through my eyelashes. "Does that mean I'm your girlfriend?"

        "Do you want to be?" 

        "Yeah." I mumble. 

        Scott tilts my chin up for me to look him in the eyes. "Good, because I want to be your boyfriend."

        His fingers gently tug my face closer to his by my chin. My breath hitches in my throat as I realize he wants to kiss me. This is what people do in relationships. They kiss. I can do this. The side of our noses brush up against each others. Eyelids fluttering shut, I become aware of what is going on with my other senses. Thanks to being a hybrid, I can hear how fast Scott's heart is beating, almost mathing my own. He's as nervous as I am.

        The softness of his lips against mine is all I need to know that this is actually happening. He doesn't push it too much and I can't express how grateful I am of that. After a few seconds, Scott pulls away just enough to rest his forehead against mine. 

        "Good?" Scott asks if he didn't go too far.

        I bite my lip, smiling, eyes still shut. "Good." 

        "About damn time." Isaac's voice comes from his bedroom. 

        Was- Was he actually eavesdropping? I pull away from Scott, my hand over my mouth. I kiss Scott and my brother listens to the whole thing. Scott chuckles and wraps his arms around me in a hug. I thought brothers weren't supposed to approve when their sister dates someone. 

        "I may have been eavesdropping." 

        Scott stands up, his arms leaving me. "Believe me, I'd love to stay here, but I really need to go meet up with Allison." 

        The frown returns to my face.

        Scott bends down and kisses my forehead. "It's about Deucalion."

        "I understand." I avoid his gaze. 

        "Someone's jealous." Isaac comments from his bedroom down the hall. 

        I clench my jaw in annoyance. "Your commentary is not needed." 

        "Hey, now, you could easily block me out." 

        "You have no reason to be jealous." Scott smiles.

        "I'm not jealous." I lie straight through my teeth. 

        I have every reason to be jealous. Allison is Scott's first love. His love for her will never truly go away and I have to deal with that. I don't like being jealous. It's one of those emotions that I never really ever had to deal with. 

        Isaac coughs, "Liar."

        Scott rolls his eyes. "I'll be home later, alright? Just ignore him." He gently pecks my lips. 

        "I hate you." I grumble to Isaac. 

        Scott laughs as he walks out of the room. This is not a normal brother/sister relationship. Isaac should not be squeezing himself into my new relationship. Holy crap. I'm dating Scott. The front door shuts from downstairs. I push myself up from my bed and trudge down the hallway to my annoying brother's room. 

        Isaac is laying on his back, phone in his large hands, with headphones plugged into it. The white headphones are resting on his stomach, playing I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy. A smirk spreads across his face as I walk in his room. Isaac doesn't even bother to glance my way, but continues to play whatever game he is playing on his phone. 

        I yank the pillow out from under his head and whack him in the face with it. "Jerk."

        Isaac bursts out in laughter while grabbing the pillow before it can slam into his face again. "I'm happy for you."

        "When you get a girlfriend, I'm going to do the same thing to you and you can see how awkward it is for your commentary." I glare at him, plopping in his desk chair. "That is, if you get a girlfriend."

        Isaac snickers. "Someone's fiesty tonight." 

        "Shut up." I throw my head back, groaning. 

        "But, seriously, I am happy for you." Isaac turns serious. 

        I bring my head forward again. "Thank you." The corners of my lips tug up in a smile as I rethink of everything that just happened between Scott and I. A happy giggle slips out of my mouth and I cover my smiling lips. 

        "I like seeing you this happy. I haven't seen you truly happy since we were little." Isaac comments, sitting up in his bed, his back against the bed frame. 

        I grab a pillow that was on the floor and set it in my lap, playing with the criss crossed design. "This is weird talking to you about him." I say. 

        "Just one thing, don't kiss in front of me. That's weird." Isaac points his finger my way.

        I narrow my eyes. "You think that will be awkward. Try having you listening it when we were kissing. That's seriously awkward, Isaac." 

        "Never again, I swear." He holds up his right hand to swear like a boy scout. 

        "No more commentary either." 

        "Fine."

        "Good."

X

        The whole finding dead bodies thing is my least favorite thing to do. I don't want to see dead bodies. Being woken up in the middle of the night from a call from Lydia, because no one else bothered to answer her phone call, about a dead body being at the school was not something I would consider fun or even enjoyable. Why Scott or Stiles couldn't answer her phone call is beyond me, but I did punch both of them in the arm when I saw them. 

        Something killed a deputy at the school. She was all bloody, laying on top of the school's sign in the schoolyard. It wasn't a pretty sight. Of course, Stiles called his dad afterwards. Mr. Stilinski just gave us his of course you guys are involved with this face. Honestly, I'm not sure how Stiles is able to keep his dad out of the loop on all of this. 

        Later tonight, the school is having some sort of recital about the losses we've had. Everyone is allowed to come, which means I'll probably show up to respect everyone who has died. They didn't deserve this. They didn't deserve to be murdered by the supernatural. 

        Ms. Blake passes walks past me, where I am writing down the useless notes she has been talking about for the past class period. She smiles as she continues to talk. "Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story." Ms. Blake turns to the other side of the aisle, where Lydia is doodling in her notebook. "Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents."

        "You and every guy I've ever dated." Lydia responds, resting her arms on her desk. 

        "Oh, um," Ms. Blake struggles on how to respond to that and decides to keep on walking. "Well, that was an idiom, by the way. Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or culture." She turns back around and says the last part to Scott and Stiles. "They're phrases that only make sense if you know key words. Saying "jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race, or a phrase like "seeing the whole board."

        "Like chess." Stiles quietly speaks up from the seat diagonally of me. 

        Ms. Blake nods. "That's right, Stiles. Do you play?"

        "Uh, no. My father does." 

        Ms. Blake smiles before turning back to the front of the class room. "Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?"

        Scott waits until she is far enough away to twist around in his desk to face Stiles and me. "I think I can get to Ethan. I'm sure I can make him talk."     

        "What do you want to do that for?" Stiles whispers.

        "The druids are emissaries, right? So what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?" Scott suggests. 

        Stiles rolls his eyes at those two seconds, like he couldn't believe he just heard them. "Okay, first of all, I cannot believe that we've gottten to the point, where a sentence, like, 'what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas?' actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan."

        I lean forward on my desk to join in on the conversation. "What's that?"

        "Going through Aiden." Stiles glances back at me. "Ever since he's been back at school, they're always together. How are we gonna separate them again?"

        I bite my tongue, thinking of what we could do. The strawberry blonde girl on my right, scribbling in her notebook gives me an idea. I poke Scott's shoulder. "I have an idea." I motion towards Lydia with my finger. 

        Scott and Stiles raise an eyebrow at the idea. At the same time, they both turn around. Lydia must have felt all of our eyes on her because she lifts her eyes up to see us. Her face falls.

        "What now?" Lydia thins her lips out, toying with the necklace around her neck. "What's that look for?"

        "We need a distraction." I speak up.

        Lydia's eyes flick over to me. "For what?"

        "We need to talk to Ethan." Scott answers her question.         

        Lydia sighs. "Aiden."

        I lean back against the stairwell by Stiles. Stiles smiles my way as he rolls up the sleeves on his plaid shirt. 

        "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend." Ethan asks Scott, then proceeds to look directly at Stiles and I. "How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

        Stiles raises a brow, not looking the least worried that Ethan basically just threatened us. "Is he looking at us? Are you threatening us?" Stiles pushes away from the wall. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

        Scott quickly intervenes. "Whoa, Stiles, okay." He pats Stiles' chest. "We get it."

        I lightly chuckle and grab Stiles' arm to pull him back to the wall. Stiles rolls his shoulders. 

        Scott looks back to Ethan. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again."

        I suck in a breath at Boyd's name. His death is a very sensitive subject for me. Stiles notices my intake of breath and pulls me into his side. Scott shoots me an apologetic smile. 

        "You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't alphas." Ethan leans up against the wall behind him.

        "What were you?"

        "Omegas."

        Ethan crosses his arms. "In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." 

        Stiles smirks. "So, you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?"

        "Something like that." Ethan gives him a look.

        "What happened?"

        "They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them."

        "Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know?" Stiles half shrugs. "Kick everyone's asses?"

        "We couldn't!" Ethan snaps. "We didn't know how to control it back then."

        "Deucalion taught you." I realize.

        Ethan nods. "And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. And we tore him apart. Literally." 

        Who could do something like that? I can understand where Ethan is coming from about being abused by the rest of the pack, but actually killing them, I could never do that. Dad was terrible to us, worse than terrible. I could  just never kill someone, no matter how much they hurt me. 

        "What about your emissary? They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" Scott asks.

        Ethan's gaze lowers to the floor. "All of them except for Deucalion's."

        "You mean Morrell?" Stiles glances from him to Scott. 

        Ethan gasps out in pain. His hand flies to the center of his chest.         

        Scott becomes worried. "What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

        "Not me." Ethan shakes his head, heavily breathing. "My brother."

        "How do you know?" I ask, curiously.

        Ethan gasps out in pain again. He stumbles down the stairs with his hand pressed to his chest. Scott shares a look with us before we all sprint down the stairs. Ethan ends up leading us to the boys' locker room. He races inside, the three of us hot on his heels. 

        Inside, Aiden, shirt sliced open and chest bleeding, is holding a weight above his head about to throw it down on wounded Cora on the ground. Lydia is standing in the room, looking more scared than anything. Ethan and Scott race over to Aiden to stop him. I crouch down on the floor beside Cora's body along with Stiles and Lydia. 

        "Aiden!" Ethan yells at his brother once they get the weight to fall out of his hands. "You can't do this!"

        "She came at me!" Aiden says, part wolf.

        "It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or her."

        Cora rolls over on her back, almost unable to catch a breath. She has a cut on the side of her head. I glimpse away from her for a second to see Ethan escort Aiden away. 

        "Hey, guys, I think she's pretty hurt." I inspect the cut on her forehead. I hold a hand out to help Cora to her feet. 

        She takes it and climbs to her feet. Cora wanders over to the sinks, grabbing a paper towel and wetting it. I understand wanting to get even for Boyd's death, but she shouldn't have done this. This was just stupid. Aiden is an Alpha. Cora must have known that this wasn't going to go the way she wanted.

        "Are you okay?" I ask her, geniunely concerned.

        "She doesn't look okay." Lydia states.

        Cora watches us from the mirrow. "I'll heal." She takes a step back and nearly falls over.

        Stiles rushes forward, placing one hand on her back. "Uh...oh."

        Cora holds up a hand. "I said I'm fine."

        "Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was?" Stiles steps back away from her. "What were you thinking going after them?"

        Cora whirls around. "I did it ifor Boyd. None of you were doing anything."

        I swallow, thickly. "We're trying."

        Scott pulls me into his side, hand resting on my hip. 

        "And, you're failing." Cora glares at me. "You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, thinking that you can stop poeple from getting killed, but all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies."

        My eyes fall to the floor. She's right. We haven't saved anyone's life yet. We never do. Everyone dies. Cora walks out of the room, leaving us in a silence filled room. 

        Stiles cocks his head to the side, lips pressed in a thin line. "She's definitely a Hale. I'll make sure she gets home."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Woo! They are together. It has finally happened. You guys are welcome. Maybe you will get another update tomorrow.  I don't know yet. 

I didn't realize that this is close to the end. This is episode nine out of twelve. Almost to the end. I'm actually kind of excited for the end. I have something up my sleeve that I think you guys will like. 

I actually already have a title for the third book. Give Me Love. I think some of you already saw that name coming. 

Question: Should Chloe be with Lydia when Ms. Blake takes her? Or where should she be?

So, yeah!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

318K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
278K 4.9K 19
"My beautiful wild flower, you think I would trade a princess for a goddess?" +The Secret Service [Edited Completed ☑️] +The Golden Circle [Coming 20...