Trapped Inside My Own Mind

Od NeverShoutNeverx

A transgendered boy struggling with his daily life basis and trapped inside of his own mind trying to find hi... Více

Trapped
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [END]

Chapter 5

283 14 0
Od NeverShoutNeverx

I laid in the bed and smiled as I recieved a text from my friend Anna, I haven't completely met her in real life yet but I hope I could meet her just like I met her friends in the mall but I fear once she looks at me in real life she would turn her back on me. I never felt love like this before, I'm so blinded and in love with her but I've only met her 4 months ago and she was there for me in my lonely times and always found ways to cheer me up. She's 14 and I'm only older than her for 1/2 years and she's the reason I feel more manly then ever because she was the only first person who called me in the right pronouns and used the name "Matthew" on me till I decided I no longer wanted her to call me that name so I tell her to just call me "Nate" or "Nathan" it's the name I hope I'm going to legally change into someday.

I could have met her in real life whenever I want to, the only thing I fear is that my body may look so girly or I might seem really feminine so that she would start using the wrong pronouns. Which I deeply hate.

"What are you doing" she texted me

"Thinking" I answered honestly

"About who?" she asked me curiously

"You :)

"Aww, you know it's 12 am you really have to go to sleep now! Night Nateyboo!"

"Goodnight" I smiled at the screen and locked it, tossed the phone in the other side and stared at the ceiling. Hahh.. I can't sleep though I chuckled to myself and turned to the otherside of the bed attempting to fall asleep and to my surprise my eyelids slowly close and everything turned dark.

I woke up quickly gasping for air, I clutched my heartbeat as it was beating fast I grabbed a water bottle and sipped on it. I quickly checked the time on my phone which read "4am".

Great.. I don't know what it is, probably just another nightmare. 

Might as well just sleep it off again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

138K 14.5K 75
මට ඕනේ හැමදාම... නුඹෙ තුරුලටම වී ඉන්න... 🌹 TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 roses #1 marshmallows #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.1...
785K 15.7K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...