MY LADY LOVE (Completed)

Von manumystery

love story of manan......a typical and unique ....come join me to explore it ...... Mehr

character sketch
part 1 ....dream girl
part 2....physics madam...
part 3....ignoring game...
part 4......kidnapping fun..
part 5.....the secret room....
part 6.....bonding ...
part 7.....manan pranks ..
part 8.....navya missing ....
part 9...friendship day ....
part 10.....cavya
part 11.....dadi entry
part 12 punjab special....
part 13 joint family .....
part 14 ...marriage propsal
part 15 udaipur .....
part 16 family special ...
part 17 dandiya special .....
part 18 shock....
part 19 jealous queen.....
part 20 arranged shaadi....
part 21 love concert
part 22 shaadi special ....
part 23 .....strong bonding
part 24 ... friends house
part 25 dangerous girls ....
part 26 good bye family
part 27 In space
part 28 mere papa ....
part 29 rasheed khan
part 30 jaan is saviour
part 31 family kidnapped ....
part 32 dance basanthi ....
part 33 devils end
part 34 kidnapping nandu
part 35 didi manu
part 36 pari maa
part 37 pune story
part 38 fighting love
part 39 monster spot
part 40 mumbai mansion
part 41 girls vs boys
part 42 family support
part 43 decisions
part 44 anger control
part 45 engagement date
part 46 surprise
part 45 proposal
part 46 matching ....
part 47 pranks day ...
A small poll
part 48 boy friend 💕girl friend
part 49 bad dream ....
part 50 cute fights ....
part 51 family cricket
part 52 girls ruling ....
note
part 53 surprise or shock
part 54 desperate measure .....
part 55 experiences in couple show
part 56 fun show ......
part 57 lady love ki alvida .........
part 58 change in lives ....
Part 59 baby honey
Part 60 my monster
part 61 kidnap story ...
part 62 mystery revealed
part 63 life time kidnap
part 64 island fun
part 65 fun calling
part 66 plan with fun ..
part 67 boy &friend @cabir
part 68 bachelor party ...
part 69 side effects
part 70 mehandi masti
part 71 sangeeth fun
part 72 south indian wedding
part 73 wedding gift ...
part 74 space mystery
part 75 good news
part 76 my wish
part 78 married rockstar
part 79 sudden attack
part 80 my lady love .
Epilogue

part 77 official fab 5

6.1K 507 41
Von manumystery

My lady love

Part 77

Everyone started laughing looking at cabir face ......But manik made nandu sit and started feeding her breakfast .....She is showing tantrums to eat ......

After that they told the whole family about nandu desicion of studying ....
Rakesh and ishitha became more happy .....To help her ....Raj decided to arrange the whole library every house bcoz she can study from anywhere ....

Like this manan stayed back in London bcoz of nandu pregnancy
Rest all left to their homes on promising nandu to call her daily and come to meet her whenever she wants .....

Nandu bid bye to everyone .....Bcoz shrusthi mia roli siddant .....Neo raj swetha rohit ishu raman Dadi amms nanu nani rishab chacha chachi ...
Stayed back in malhotra house .....

Manik provided nandu everything she wanted ...Even before she could ask ....Nandu felt very happy and wishes to have a daughter bcoz it's manik wish ......

After few days sneha rakesh came to malhotra house ....Bcoz being  a lady doctor sneha can take care of nandu and rakesh can help her in study. .....

Like this nearly 4 months passed ....
Nandu is pampered by everyone ......
She is 5 months pregnant ....Her morning sickness made everyone scared ...Bcoz she used to look so dull for a long time .. but manik is all the time beside her... carrying in her arms more than putting her on the floor .....

All the occasions in these four  months are only celebrated in malhotra house bcoz they don't want nandu to travel .... Roli is all time giving nandu healthy foods ...Bcoz she already had an experience .....

Neo all the time shows manik and everyone including the teen photos of all the members .... childhood photos and videos ....Making nandu more happy ...... Dadi and amms are saying good stories such that the baby will learn good things ....

One night in malhotra house .....

Nandu is just sitting and reading .... Along with ear phones on her ears listening to slow music and songs which manik sang and recorded for her  ......She didn't even realise manik presence in the room ....Bcoz she is having her back to the door ......

Manik without disturbing her moved in and got fresh up ..... And moved out and planned everything .......

Finally he reached the room to see nandu fast asleep holding the book and ear phones still on her ears .....

He slowly took the book away from her. ...And also unplugged the ear phones and placed them aside ......

He slowly carried her to the hall without disturbing her sleep.....And made her sleep on the big couch ....

The whole family are looking at them in happiness ....Bcoz nandu doesn't know everyone are here......

Manik arranged everything on the table of couch ....Everyone sat around ....Some are sitting .....And some are standing .....

Manik just kissed on nandu forehead..

Manik : jaan utho.....Slowly he shakes her .....

Nandu slowly opens her eyes ....And looks at manik ......

Nandu : shoo ....Go away manik don't disturb me in dreams also ....Let me sleep .....Saying she again slept ....

Everyone are laughing looking at manik.....

Manik : jaan....It's real ....Not any dream I'm just here ......

Nandu slowly opens her eyes ......And touched his face .....Immediately her eyes become wide and she cries .......

Manik just cupes her face. .....And kissed her forehead .....

Manik: I'm sorry for leaving you alone for three days ..... I promise till delivery I'm not going anywhere ....
Plzz stop crying .....

Nandu smiled looking at him....Manik made her sit slowly ......That is when she noticed everyone ....In excitement she is about to jump ........But manik held her hand and stopped her .....

Than everyone one by one hugged her and kissed her forehead ......

Manik : we have Good news and surprise for you .......

Nandu : surprise ....She blinks her eyes like a kid.....Making everyone look at her ......

Manik : ok good news is ......

Nandu : say fast .....

Cabir : i will tell you ....

Nandu : say na .....I hate suspense......

Mukti : i will say ....

Aliya : no i will say .....

Cabir : y will you both say ....She is my choti i will say .....

Like this all three are bickering ....No one noticed that nandu is happily eating away the cake placed on the table ......manik saw this but didn't stop her ....He is simply  adoring her .......Bcoz without reading what is written on the cake she cut and ate it .... He even didn't let anyone stop her .....She like a kid started eating the cake ..

Manik than looked at shrusthi and signalled her something .....She immediately moved to kitchen .....And came out with a tray .....

But abeer who is always hungry ...Saw nandu is eating the cake ......He joined her on the other side of nandu bcoz one side there is manik ......

They both are happily sharing and eating the cake ...... Not bothering of anyone .....

Dhruv abhi navya are trying to hold back there partners ......All the youngsters are trying to stop them ....
But mukti aliya are pulling cabir hair and hitting him.....

Even all the elders saw nandu abeer eating cake but no one stopped them...Bcoz nandu eats something very rare but if you stop her ...She won't eat it ...Her eating habits are so weird ......

Rishab is recording the cake eating session along with fight ...... He thought it will be fun later ......

After nandu completed eating she turned to see manik .....Who is just smiling at her .....manik just wiped her face and hands  neatly with tissues......
And side hugged her ....

Abeer completed eating and slowly closed the lid as it is earlier .....And even he got up from there leaving manan on the couch ....All the elders are stopping their laugh ....

Raj saw that nandu is happy in manik arms ......He signalled nandu to close her ears ........

Nandu did it like a good girl ......

Raj : enough ....He shouted loudly ....
All the youngsters immediately stopped on their places ....And turned to see angry raj ......

Neo : what is this bachon ....We have a pregnant lady here and kids anandi and nazma ...You people are fighting...

Raj : good news bolne keliye aye ho ya fight karne .....

Everyone together .... sorry. ....

Ishu : manik .....You say it .....

Manik : ok so as per my jaan wish ...
.we fab 5 are going official ....Means we got a offer of album .....To sing six songs in there months ...... and a concert on the day of album release ....

Everyone shouts in happiness ....
manik expected this so he held nandu head in his arms ....Shielding one ear into his chest and one ear by his hand .....

Everyone are asking several questions
.And all the members of fab 5 are answering ......But nandu kisses manik cheek in happiness ....

Manik : so you ate away the cake .....

Nandu : your baby it ate away ....I didn't eat it .....She says keeping a cute pout....manik just pecked her pout....

Manik smiled listening to her excuse ..
And kissed her forehead .....

Cabir all of a sudden ....Oh god cake cutting ....Nandu cut the cake bcoz it's your idea .....Cut it na ...I'm hungry ...
Saying he removed the lid .....To get a shock ....Bcoz it's empty ......

All the elders are just stoping there laughs ..... nandu is hiding herself in manik embrace ......abeer is just sitting beside priya .......

Cabir : where is the cake.....???? Who ate it ....????

Manik : cabir ....You asked me for a peice i didn't give you in kitchen so I doubt you ....

Mukti : cabbu ki bache ...How dare you complete the cake....

Cabir : stop it lady bheem i didn't eat it ....

Rishab : i know who ate it. .....

Mukti : who ....?????

Rishab played the video of  their fight and nandu abeer eating cake ......abeer moved to ishu and hide behind her and nandu just hugged manik tight .....

On seeing the video the whole family burst into laughter.......

Cabir : mummy .....Cake for me saying he started fake  crying by sitting on the floor ..... Not crying he is just shouting .....

Manik : ok stop it idiot ......shrusthi get that ......

Shrusthi placed another cake there ......Taking away the empty plate .....

Manik : i made two cakes bcoz we are a big family ....So let's cut this .....
Saying he gave knife to nandu ....But she didn't take it ....

Nandu : idea is mine ....But hardwork is yours so....You people cut the cake ....

Manik looks at everyone .....

Nandu : come on its fab 5 celebration. ...Cut it together .....

Than on her wish ....All the fab 5 stood together ....And cut the cake ....manik fed the first bite to nandu ...Than everyone ......

Finally everyone sat to have dinner ....

Nandu is just playing with food....Bcoz she didn't like it .....

Manik: kya hua ....

Nandu : i don't want this ....

Manik : kya chahiye ......

Nandu : chicken cheese pizza ....She says licking her lips.....

He smiles looking at her ....

Manik : ok ....I will order it .....

Nandu : i want to go and eat ....

Manik : it's already late .....

Nandu : i don't care .....

Ishu : ladoo.... eat it ....She says very seriously .....

But nandu keeps a cute pout ......

Rohit: chal mujhe bhi ye boring food nahi khani ......Come i will take you out .....

Nandu eyes twinkle in happiness....
But she turns to the other side to see manik still eating his food ....

Nandu just pulls his shirt .....manik is still eating .....

Manik : we can't waste this food na. ...And yeah im damn hungry ......

Nandu keeps a cute pout ......

Manik : what ?????

Nandu : even I'm hungry ......

Manik just looks at her cute face...And leaves his food and immediately lift her in his arms ....And starts moving out .......

Raj : you all eat manik is right we can't waste this ....Let them both enjoy ....It's been three days she didn't even eat properly ......

Everyone nodded in yes ....Bcoz it's been three days nandu didn't demand anything bcoz manik left to india for some work ... ......

Manik made nandu sit in the passenger seat .....

She is looking at him with cute pout...He started driving the car ....

Nandu : gussa ho....

Manik didn't answer ....

Nandu : I'm sorry ....She says holding her ears .....

Manik : tell me something y you didn't demand something from the past three days...You didn't even eat  properly ....Now you want this junk food ....You really don't care of your health ......

Nandu : take me back home ....I don't need it .....She says very angrily ......

Manik : yeah right you don't need it ....But I need it i am damn hungry now .....

Saying he stopped the car ....Near the pizza shop ....He saw nandu is wearing a simple long top .....With leggings ....So he immediately took his coat and gave her to wear .....

But she didn't wear it..... So he himself got down from car and made her wear it ......And carried her in his arms to the shop and made her sit in the corner seat far from everyone ..... As soon as the Waiter came he placed the order ....Nandu is still looking at him with a grumpy face .......

Manik : baby you know your mumma looks more cute when she is grumpy Specially her chubby cheeks ....And rosy lips.....  he is saying many things to the baby in nandu stomach ..... In the start nandu is sitting grumpy but later joined manik in talking to the baby ......

Finally they both completed the pizza and returned home ....But by the time they returned home .....Nandu slept in the car itself holding manik hand .... 

Manik without disturbing nandu carried her to their room and made her sleep on the bed.......

And slept looking at the baby womb and nandu ......

Nandu woke up late night to find herself in manik embrace ....She smiled looking at him ....Bcoz he held her like a small glass doll ......

Nandu : manik....utho....

Manik is still sleeping ....So she slowly entangled herself and moved out of the room......Bcoz she is hungry ......

Precap : cute baby girl.......

Will fab 5 become the reason of nandu going secret on hiding family from media ?????

When did the other couples get married ????

How will nandu hide her identity ..???

When did veebha join this family ????

Hai guys .....

I'm back healthy ...But became more happy seeing your love and comments
I'm absolutely fine ....Thank you for the 1k followers ....This means a lot to me ....

Thank you for loving me so much guys ......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

165K 7.7K 21
#53 *COMPLETED* First of all you will think what is "Amour fou" it means "Crazy love". This is a story of manan madly in love with each other... Mani...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.1K 6.3K 56
This is a Story of Rockstar Manik Malhotra and a Fairy who come in fairyland for a reason.