30 day OTP challenge (souharu)

Bởi NikkiZuerri

Basically 30 days of Souharu.... Strike that I skipped a ton Xem Thêm

Day 4, On a Date
Day 5 Kissing
Day 7, Cosplaying
Day 8 shopping
Day 9 hanging out with friends
Day 10, Animal ears
Day 12, making out
day 13, Eating icecream
Day 14, Genderswapped
Day 15 Different Clothing style
Day 17, spooning
Day 18, Nightmares
Day 19, In formal wear
Day 20, Dancing
Day 21, cooking/baking
Day 22 In battle side-by-side
Day 23 Arguing
Day 24 making up
Day 26 Getting Married
day 28, Doing something Ridiculous
Day 29 Doing something sweet

day 6, Wearing eachother's clothes

1.4K 57 0
Bởi NikkiZuerri

Haru woke to sunlight on his face. He scooted down the bed, going to snuggle up against Sosuke, but no one was there. He perked upright, looking around. Then he remembered, Sosuke had an overnight shift at the station. Haru pushed off the blanket and stood. He stripped of his wrinkled nightclothes- consiting of his boxes and one of Sosuke's shirts- and tossed them into the hamper. His swimbag had an extra pair of boxers, but he'd forgotten to pack a second outfit. Yesterday he came over right after work, so all he had was his chef uniform. He flung over the doors of Sosuke's closet, and searched for something to wear. Deciding pants weren't necessary, and they'd be too big anyway, he grabbed a black hoodie, the Olympic Rings printed across the front. Haru rolled up his sleeves as he made his way through the apartment. He wanted food, and the kitchen was a welcoming place.

Haru had just flipped his mackerel onto a plate when the door opened and Sosuke walked in, clad in his uniform. His eyes landed on Haru as he closed the door, and stopped there. He pulled the handcuffs from his belt and strolled over, casually taking Haru's wrist and cuffed him to the cabinet.

"Really Sosuke?" Haru gazed at the metal ring, "these things hurt."

"Then you'd better not struggle."

A/N: these are super short huh

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.9K 29 5
Erasermic oneshots and short stories for your entertainment :)
17.3K 612 12
I hope you guys enjoy this story. I wrote it in my Free! Amino and I just remebered that I was going to post it on here too, so... Here you go!
79.4K 2K 32
I got bored lol
669K 28.4K 68
!!! 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦/𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗢𝗦, 𝗘𝗧𝗖...!!! ❝ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩...