My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
Planning and Plotting!!
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍

7.8K 523 158
By THR777

Devimayya what's happening with me?? It's my marriage day today and I am so so so nervous and excited....

📱.....

Arnavji

I blushed seeing his name as the caller ID.... Nowadays he always takes extra care of me and I can see his eyes filled with love for me and I am waiting for his confession.

My thoughts got broken when again my phone started to ring.

I picked it and before I could even speak further

A " what the!! Y didn't u pick ur call?? where were u??"

Devimayya why have u made him like this,he roams around keeping anger on his nose tip.

A " r u there?? "

K " ha Arnavji, I am here only and I was late in picking the call as hmm... I was dreaming about u only"

There was a silence, what to do even I have a habit of teasing him.

I was waiting for his What the!! As a reply but his next words made me gasp...

A" u better b "

K " what?? "

A" yes ur only work is to think about me only, soon to b Mrs. Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada "

I felt sudden goosebumps when I heard his way of addressing...

A " r u feeling well??"

K " yes and y r u asking me this?? "

A" I don't know but I am feeling weird as if something is going to happen so b safe "

I smiled at his concern, who on earth is going to believe that he is the same ASR who is known for his attitude.

K " I will b safe and it's only matters of hours and v will meet in alter "

A" I will b waiting for ur arrival Kushi "

My name sounds more beautiful when he calls me...

There was a knock on the door and I know for what so I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before leaving my room...

***********************************

I have not allowed media to capture our marriage but I have allowed them for the reception, I don't like that much crowd and I know about Kushi, she feels little nervous when it comes to facing cameras as she told me once, I want her to enjoy this day, I know she loves me as its clearly visible in her eyes and I have already promised her that I will b there for her, I even know that I have already fallen deep for her but the thing is I need time to accept the reality....

I don't know but from morning I am getting wrong vibes and even I kinda excited as she will b with me forever.... Whatever happens I will protect her.

Anj" aww chote, u look so handsome"

I just nodded and she was at the verge of crying....

Not again!!

Ar" what the!! Di why r u crying?? "

A " I am so happy chote that u have agreed for this marriage, I must say ur choice is the best but I need to ask u something "

I know she was serious when she spoke the last part.

A " r u happy with this relation?? Because it's not only about u but also Kushiji"

I smiled at her, though I am not that close to my family members but I am jelling with them in all these rituals....

I stood up and kept my hands on hers...

A " Di, I know what u r thinking but trust me at first I did planned for the property sake, slowly I didn't even realized how she became my priority, now I won't give damn to property but all I need is her just her, My Kushi "

She smiled in fact I can see her tears, she side hugged me...

An" I am very happy chote, now I am feeling relieved.... U know what I can see LOVE in ur eyes and do confess ur feelings to her "

She got my shoulders lightly....

Unbelievable!!

Everyone can say I am in love but I took more time to realize....

Better late than never late!!

I sighed and v heard a loud knock and Mami came inside....

Ma" hello hii bye bye, it's time v have to reach alter enough of ur bro-sis"

Di chuckled while I just nodded and curious to see the angel in wedding attire designed by me...

V reached the alter and only our family members, orphanage people r there.

I saw her descending down the stairs and she took my breath away from me, Payal and Di were on her both sides making her blush by their teasing but I was lost would b an understatement....

Indeed she is an angel, they made her stand at the centre and asked her to pose for the pic and I am damn sure I will save that picture in my phone for her caller ID....

She smiled for the pic and I was waiting for her to look at me, I am acting like a desperate fool!!

Unbelievable, today I am behaving totally opposite to my ASR character...

I was feeling restless and I looked here and there I felt something odd like felt some burnt smell when I looked up I was shocked....

The big chandelier was burning at the edge and Kushi was standing exactly at the centre and my whole body stiffened, I want to call her name but words r not forming, my whole throat went dry and the thing I always felt it's not in me the heart, it started to beat faster indicating it's presence, my hands and legs became stiff....

My nervousness before entering here made sense.....

************************************

I was posing for the pics and I know my Arnavji was staring me but all of a sudden I felt a strong pull in next second I was in his arms and as the force was too high v fell on the ground, he made sure I fell on him, this all happened within a minute that I didn't realized what's happening??

My tiny thoughts got broken when I heard a loud sound I looked ahead and I saw the place where I stood before a minute was all spread with broken glass pieces of the big chandelier, the dreadful thoughts came into my mind what if Arnavji didn't pull me??

I looked at him who was closing his eyes and calming down I hugged him tightly and tears started to flow....

***********************************

I looked at that girl who got saved from my plan, I made so much effort to get her hurt and I gave handsome amount for a worker to do that job but everything got ruined just because of ASR....

He hugged her tightly leaving me here to burn.... He is acting like a maniac checking her out as if his life depends on her.

Family members have surrounded them....

K " I am all fine Arnavji, look at me "

A " u.... U... U r fi... U r fine right?? Did u get hurt?? "

As if u let her get hurt??

How come he noticed about that??

Lavanya, now what will u do?? I have to make some drama to stop this marriage, but what to do??

K " ssh Arnavji I am fine, but tell me did u get hurt?? "

He nodded as no and hugged her tightly in front of everyone.

He broke the hug.

A " r u alright?? Do u want to postpone the wedding?? "

K " no Arnavji I am fine, and there is no need to postpone "

Anj" chote calm down nothing has happened, v all r worried but v have to perform the wedding right?? "

Nani " but it's not a good sign I mean to say... "

Wow!!

Now Nani will surely break the wedding....

A" I don't care whether it's good or bad sign all I know is I am marrying her today that's it "

Nani also smiled and nodded while all became quiet listening his reply.

***********************************

Priest said us to take vows but my mind travelled to the past incident which happened, how much her presence matters to me today I got to know. I love to u to the moon and the earth, yes I love u Kushi.

I don't know about these vows but the promise I can make u is I will never ever leave u Kushi,u will b my first priority from today, u will b my first and last in my life, I will always love u, I will never let you break down nor our relation.

Today I am going to get tied in a relation, the thing which I always used to get scared about taking responsibilities is making me excited at present only because u r there with me Kushi and I will surely keep my promises....

I looked at her who was very happy and smiling, I can see the continuous actions of her lips and I know she must b praying her Devimaaya....

I chuckled at my crazy girl.

As per the instructions given by priest I tied mangalsutra and applied kumkum on her head and I saw a single tear escaped from her eyes which I wiped it... She is mine, forever....

Vivah sampann hua....

************************************

Finally our Arshi got married.... 💃

Arey don't worry reception is surely arranged....i thought to write it along with this but at present I became little busy so reception will b in next part.

Put ur comments...

Mistydey hope u liked that light falling scene and the way Arnav helped her out dear.....

Keep supporting.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 10K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...
Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

415K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
5.2K 391 20
Khushi Gupta always was in love with Arnav Singh Raizada. since they were a little kids. But he always saw her as a annoying pest. Happy, bubbly Khus...
322K 14K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...