I Don't Mind the Rain Anymore...

Da Jasz_Rice

You were an optimistic young woman heading to Camp Crystal Lake with one goal in mind: Help the children. As... Altro

Chapter one: For the Kids... Right?
A/N & Character List
Chapter two: Curiosity Killed the Cat, But Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Chapter three: The Urban Legend.
Chapter four: His Iconic Look.
Chapter five: The Mourning After.
Chapter six: First Encounter?
Chapter seven: Just Dough It! - Breadful Feelings.
Chapter eight: Crushing Victory.
Chapter nine: Freddy KokoPuff.
Chapter ten: Cuties!
Chapter eleven: Lesson One.
Chapter twelve: Unsettled Nerves.
Chapter fourteen: The Confrontation.
Chapter fifteen: You're Not Jaso-
♡ Halloween Special 👻
Chapter sixteen: Fluffy.
Chapter seventeen: Well, He's Not Sad Anymore.
Chapter eighteen: Light At The End Of The Tunnel.
Chapter nineteen: Last Day.
Chapter twenty: Fine, I Guess I'll Go First!!
Chapter twenty one: Goodbye My Fiery Friend.
Chapter twenty two: Chocolate Comforts.
Chapter twenty three: Trash Needs To Be Taken Out.
Chapter twenty four: Finished Business.
~Valentine's Special~ ♡
Chapter twenty five: UNO what? Let's Talk Parents.
Chapter twenty six: But Tonight, We Rest.
=)
Chapter twenty seven: Reality Checks and Confrontation.
Chapter twenty eight: Blake (1)
Chapter twenty nine: Angela (2)
Chapter thirty: Afterwards and Goodbye.
Chapter thirty one: Misunderstanding.
Chapter thirty two: The Letter
Chapter thirty three: Lilith's Response.
Chapter thirty four: Colder Days
Chapter thirty five: And This Little Y/n Went to the Market~
Chapter thirty six: A Terry-ble Time.
Author's Note.

Chapter thirteen: You're On My Mind.

7.7K 190 49
Da Jasz_Rice

"...This is where I die."

The seconds felt like hours. You were so nervous but you didn't know why. What were you even to Jason? What was he to you? Were you friends? Maybe you should've figured that out before you offered to bed together... great going Y/n.

He let you change in private, while he too, took his boots and jacket off.

You offered to sleep on the floor, so he could take the bed, but this resulted in him yanking you onto to the bed with him. You were as stiff as a statue, not expecting to be close proximity that fast.

This brings us back to the current situation.

I'm... being spooned by a killer right now.

Though through your shaken up state Jason had let out a small laugh that startled you. Wrapping you up in a hug, your back was pressed up against his muscular form. 

"Whoa... does he just workout all day?" You thought, blushing.

He was definitely enjoying this too much... Somehow you knew he was teasing you, with each silent chuckle in your ear.

It was late, and you were worn out, so you accepted your fate. He was warm and you never were held like this before, so it felt nice. No man has ever been so gentle with you before, or even this close! He was holding you strongly, but in way you could be let free easily, but he didn't want you to be.

Your heart rate slowed as you slipped into a deep slumber, in the comforting arms of the masked man.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦ 💀 ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"Mm.."

You rolled over, snuggling closer to the warmth you felt next you.
"Wait- warmth?!"

Eyes shooting open, you abruptly sat up, but was pulled back down before you had a chance to register what what happening.

"Wah!" Hitting a hard surface, soon realizing was a chest, you yelped in surprise.

"Who?! -Oh!" 

Thoughts clearing, you recalled the night before.

Jason nuzzled your neck sleepily and you laughed, feeling foolish and embarrassed.

"Pft, sorry Jason, I thought... something else.. happened." You said softly, mostly to assure yourself.

Once more you tried to sit up but he groaned, squeezing you close.

You giggled, poking the nose of his mask.

 "Silly. I need to make breakfast for the kids and- oh no!"

You gasped and patted his arm twice quickly to release you. When he did, you jumped out of bed and rummaged your closet for clothes.

He sat up slowly and confused, watching you in such a hurry.

Looking back once just to shout, "Ariel!" he understood.

He helped you gather your things; today's outfit a quick toss on of your "mom jeans" and navy blue sweatshirt hoodie with converse. Then dashing to Ariel's cabin, you prayed she hadn't been up.

You peeked through the door window and spotted her still asleep, hugging a pillow.

You heaved a sigh of relief and trotted to the kitchen for breakfast preparations.

Today's meal was scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. You set out jam and butter along with the table setting. It was basic, but you knew how picky kids were, so simple was best.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦ 💀 ━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Leaving Y/n's cabin feeling well rested than normal, Jason made his morning rounds. He was eliminating any nuisances he found would disturb her or the children. He still didn't care for Ariel, but he knew she'd be upset if he killed her.

After dumping a horny teenage couple he found and had massacred into the lake, he went to greet the remains of his Mother. Seeing them get down and dirty near his own house/shack, he didn't hesitate to do away with them.

Such filth near Mother won't do.

Tidying the shrine of candles he had surrounding the head of Pamela Voorhees, the killer reached into his pocket and pulled out the note Y/n had left him alongside the food she had also made. The little messages and heart on the paper filled his chest.
He placed it next to his Mother's sweater, and the black umbrella Y/n had dropped on the first day of her arrival.

His heart beat sped up as he admired her belongings. It felt different than what he felt towards his Mother. He cared about them both, but Y/n made him feel warm and fuzzy. Did he even like feeling like this?

He tapped the umbrella.

How dare she make me feel warm and fuzzy...

He grinned behind his mask, stunned by his feelings. He wasn't supposed to have them, right? He wasn't really human anymore, with all the events he's been through. Dying multiple times, being dug up, stabbed, strangled... bad karma or what. If you name it, he's been through it.

After all this, he really found someone as kind and amazing as she was. He didn't know how she felt, but she obviously wasn't afraid of him. Hopefully he could get her to stay. He wanted her. He needed her.

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌• 💀 •◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

"Knock knock, sleeping beauty!"

Entering Ariel's room, you greeted her with a cup of warm joe.

Clearly enticed by the waft of freshly brewed coffee, she sat up with a small smile, hair a cute mess.

"Mm, mornin' hun."

Rubbing her eyes and yawning she soon came to and gave a grin. 

"Coffee for moi?" she said dramatically, placing her hand on her chest. 

"You know it. Careful though, it's hot." You said, handing her the mug.

After inhaling the steam, she sighed happily and took a sip.

"So good! Thanks boo." Stopping to wink, she continued drinking.

"No problem. I'll go get the kids up for breakfast. It's ready to eat."

You got her clothes ready and she watched, laughing.

"What?" You asked, folding a blanket that had found its way to the floor.

"You're such a mom and wife material, girl. I might steal you away myself~" She said in a sing song voice.

"Oh my goodness." You rolled your eyes playfully and left her to change. She chose jeans and a hot pink short sleeved shirt with her flats, since kids were messy and moving around in a dress would be a pain.

Leaving her to get ready, you decided it was about time to wake up the sleeping children. Hopefully they made it through the first night without any troubles. 

Unfortunately walking up the steps, you were met with arguing you heard loudly through the door.
Oh dear.

"Pick it up!"
"No! It's your brother's book!"
"Don't be rude Rose-"
"Shut up!"
"Make me!"
"I will!"
"Get off, you troll!"

Opening the door, you found the twins throwing pillows at each other and Blake taunting Angela.

"Jeez, it's like they don't remember anything from yesterday..."  You shook you head.

"Hey now, what's all the ruckus this morning?" You said calmly.

Seeing you, they started to tattle on each other immediately.

"AH! Miss! She!-"
"No! He-!

They all started talking over each other and you didn't understand what happened at all.

"Okay okay, clearly we need to figure this out. But first, who's hungry?" You smiled intimidatingly, something you learned to do as a teacher.

They flinched, but nodded in union, suddenly noting how scary you could be.

"Great!" You clapped your hands and grinned. 
"Let's eat!"

Getting them dressed, and having them make their beds, you then guided them to the porch tables.

It took a while to dispute the fights they had, but soon they were chatting like normal and eating peacefully. Ariel had joined to eat with you not before long. 

With eating and dishes out of the way, it was time for a day of fun.
First you played capture the flag, then the boys collected bugs while Ariel did the girls hair. You played all afternoon, only sneaking glances at Jason who was watching from across the lake. Waves, winks and silly gestures. But weird thoughts then occurred to you. Were you starting to obsess over him?

Why can't you get him off your mind? You normally were so diligent with children. Only focusing on their needs and education. But you found your mind wandering to the masked killer you somehow befriended. Was this... a crush, or were you just interested in him as a person? He hadn't even kidnapped you so it wasn't Stockholm syndrome, or was it?

"...Miss L/n?"

 Was this all a ploy for you to fall for him? You had no idea. Thinking about a man was never something you did. There wasn't time to, and they were all perverts anyway.

"Miss L/nnn?"

But Jason was different. Well, obviously, you mean, he killed people so why-

"Miss L/nn!!"

"Ah?! H-Hm?"

Snapping from your trail of piled up concerns, Angela pulled on the sleeve of your hoodie in need of something.

"I called you a million times!" She puffed out he cheeks, eyes watering.

"I-I'm sorry Ange." You bent down, and gave her an apologetic smile.

"What can I do for you?"

"I saidd!" She twirled a blond braid that was now in her hair, with her finger.

"How do you like it?"

"Oh my! It's gorgeous!" Praising her, you gasped with emphasis.

"Thank you! Rose and I match now!" She ran off and went giggling to Rose, twirling for each other and bowing like princesses. Ariel laughed, having fun of her own.

Slapping your face lightly, you winched at the cheek stings it left.

"Get it together y/n!" You exclaimed to yourself.

But Ariel caught you yelling at yourself and raised an eyebrow suspiciously. 

"Ange, take Rose for a potty break okay? Be careful."
"Okay!~" She sang.
Watching the two girls run to the bathrooms, Ariel called after them once more.
"Don't fall!"

"'Kay!" They called back, laughing.

She sauntered over to you, and made you jump, putting her arm snakily over your shoulders.

"You know... You've been acting reallyyy weird lately Y/n..." She said, stretching her words and making you shrink in guilt.

You tried playing it off coolly, but it wasn't your skill to lie.
"Pshh.. me?? No..." You faked a laugh, not making eye contact with the red head's gleaming eyes.

"We need to have a talk, you and me."

"Oh no..." You said in defeat; eyes tightly closed.

"Oh yes." She answered with a victorious smirk.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿  🌂  ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Ohohoho! How that for a new chapter my little Riceballs? ;)
I had a burst of inspiration! New chapters will be releasing as fast as I can type~ Enjoy, lovelies! ♡♡♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3K 66 10
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ Meanless to say as a warning Jason Voorhees as a character has traits to be very much cold and silent in all media which stays true in this...
45.7K 1.5K 11
As a teenager, you finally decide to pack up your things and go. After getting a live in babysitting job, you find yourself in the quaint town of Cry...
4.5K 145 21
Eight friends decide to take a trip over the summer before they go off to college. What better trip to take than to visit Camp Crystal Lake. They mee...
6.7K 194 21
iris (Also known as Y/n) and her friends go on a spontaneous road trip, that is until an unexpected event leads them to a de-tore. Iris has always b...