Fantasy Adventure....Kobolt!

De AceGGOChamp

A young girl a kobold wants to make friends and have an adventure but she is very forgetful clumsy and dosent... Mai multe

The beginning
Promise me?..
Power within
A Strong scary sister

Destiny

36 2 1
De AceGGOChamp

"Hello my name is Kobolt the kobold and this is my story. Let's start off from when I met my first friend..that day I was saved.."
My vision was hazy as I was opening my eyes slowly I couldn't remember what happened things felt fuzzy until I heard a voice "oh your awake! Thank god my name is Zeke.." my vision cleared up as I panicked on where I was I looked to my right to see a human male he was just staring at me worried I didn't know what to say I just stared back "mrs? What happened? what's your name? are you ok? where are you from? where are your parents?!" He bombarded me with questions I still was scared and confused so I screamed "STRANGER!!" He looked at me and got startled as I was going to throw something at him that was near me "mrs I am trying to help you!?!?" But it was to late I threw a book and what appeared to be a bowl he dodged the book but the bowl hit him straight in the face "oh ok why didn't you say that first?" But I didn't see him I looked around then from the bed I looked down and saw him unconscious "uhhh whoops sorry mister" I looked around trying to make out where I was at I was obviously in a house the room I'm in had pink wall paper that had red butterfly designs their was a desk and a bookshelf the guy on the floor and a box that looked exactly like a treasur- "treasure chest!!" I quickly got off the bed and landed on the guy I heard an ooof! From him I'll tell him I tripped... "I've always wanted to see a real treasure chest!!" I quickly opened it and leaned half my body in trying to dig for stuff I found weird yellow circles..a book and...a sword and shield! "Yay if I train and become strong I'll beat the people who attacked my home! and save my mom!" I quickly grabbed the sword and shield and quickly dashed to the door but...tragedy struck..I tripped on the guy "uwaaaah!" I hit my face on the wall and got knocked out as I was slowly losing consciousness I heard the man groan in pain then heard him slowly moving to me thus I closed my eyes and lost consciousness what appears like a few minutes of me having the same dream I woke up and looked around I saw the guy sitting next to me reading a book he noticed me looking at him  "oh your awake now I was trying to help you but you tried stealing from me how did you get knocked out again??" I blinked acouple times wagging my tail alittle "I tripped...and ok I just saw a treasure chest like from the books my dad always read to me it got me excited and I wanted to see what awesome stuff was in their the sword and shield I want them can I have them?" He looked at me staring menacingly then shrugged to himself "maybe if. You tell me what happened and also your name. Your obviously a kobold a young one to." My tail was shaking alittle but then I couldn't move my arms I looked down he tied my arms together and my legs "I will tell you but please let me out of this..." I Gave him my best puppy eyes he looked at me and sighs "your lucky your cute" he gets up and starts untying me as he finishes I give him a hug "thank you mister!" He looked at me confused but slowly and awkwardly hugged me back "first of all what's your name?... my name is Zeke btw" I stood up proudly with my chest puffed up "I am Kobolt the Kobold!" Then I pointed my finger at him "and from this day forward you will train me so I can show those bandits not to mess with my family!!"

From that moment I was determined he will help me to save my family Zeke was my only hope he will help me and I will not fail I swear this to my mom and dad!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

187K 4.5K 108
As the Maid of Evil, Y/n sacrifices her life for her twin brother. As the Mist Hashira, Y/n sacrifices her life for humanity. But not anymore will Y...
52.3K 1.3K 186
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
69.7K 7.8K 13
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
235K 9.2K 31
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚