The Good Girl and The Bad Boy...

Από j_miniez

Min Y/n is an outstanding student and is a kind hearted girl but when someone messes with her she can become... Περισσότερα

Introduction
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~

~Chapter 8~

1.9K 50 6
Από j_miniez

~Monday 7:30 a.m.~

You woke up and did your morning routine.
(This is what your wearing)

Thankfully the hickey Jimin gave you faded away. While you were fixing your hair you heard a knock on your door. You said come in, when you turned around you saw Jimin at the door. "What are you doing here?" You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He placed his hands around your waist and said, "I wanted to drive you to school today." His smile made you feel happy and warm inside. "That's nice of you. But did you eat? Are you hungry?" He rolled his eyes and smiled, " Yes I did, I can wait for you to eat." You shook your head, "It's ok, I can make a sandwich real quick." "Ok I'll wait in the car." He kissed your forehead and went outside of your room to his car.

You walked to the kitchen and saw Yoongi at the table with his laptop in front of him and some fruits on a plate beside it. "Good morning Oppa." You cheerfully said while back hugging him. "Good morning Y/n-ah." "So..... when is your girlfriend coming over?" You smiled happily knowing she might be coming soon. "She will be coming tomorrow, I'm going to try to tell dad about her when he comes home." Your smile faded a bit 

I forgot about that part...

"If that's all you had to say, I made you and Jimin sandwiches for school." "Oh really thank you Oppa." You spotted the two perfect sandwiches sitting on top of the counter in a small bag. "You're welcome Y/n-ah." He said while typing on the keyboard. "I have to go now, see you later." You kissed his cheek and grabbed the sandwiches from the counter and walked outside to Jimin's car.

"Hey what took you so long?" "Yoongi made us sandwiches." "That's nice of him. Tell him that I said thank you." You buckled your seatbelt and kissed his cheek. "Ok, lets get going before we're late." He smiled and held your hand while driving to school with his other.

~Time Skip After Class~

You were putting your things into your bag, you felt like someone was watching you so you looked up from your bag and saw Jimin's ex Wendy.

You rolled your eyes annoyed of her, "What do you want now?" You asked still focusing on fixing up your things. "I just wanted to see if you're up to fighting me for Jimin." You looked at her and how you were the only two in the class now. While getting up from your desk you said, "Why would I need to do that? He broke up with you already, just deal with it." She looked like she was about to explode from your response, she was about to smack you but you grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back. "Look he's over you ok." You smiled evilly at what you were about to say.

"He's been over you since he saw someone better." She struggled to get free from your grip but managed to say in a pathetic whimper, "Who the fuck is better than me to be Jimin's girlfriend?"

You let her go, she tripped and fell on top of a desk. Once she looked back at you, you smiled and said, "Me bitch, now I suggest you get over him fast and find yourself another toy." With that you walked outside of the classroom leaving a furious Wendy in the room.

You were putting your things inside your locker. Once you closed it you were happily surprised by Jimin leaning on the other locker with a smile on his face.

"Hey Jimin, how was class?" You asked while taking a lollipop out of your bag. "Boring without you babe." You chuckled "Hey Jimin can I ask you something?" "Sure.." "How come your grades are really high but, you don't attend class all the time." "Jin-Hyung sets me up with tutors sometimes." You unwrapped the lollipop and stuck it in his mouth.

"Wouldn't it be easier for you to just come over at my place?" His smirk grew a little bit bigger "Oh I see how it is." He was about to laugh at your confused face but stayed silent "What do you mean?" You didn't understand what he was talking about, making you very curious. "You just want me to come over to your house more don't you? You want to be alone with me for another reason." You slapped his arm, "Shut up." You started walking down the hall with Jimin walking fast to catch up to you. "Oh come on, you know we'll do something sooner or later."

Your cheeks started turning a light shade of pink. When you didn't respond Jimin looked at your face and grabbed your hand leading you to a hallway that was empty. "Jimin what are we doing here?" He was still holding your hand and said, "I'm just looking for a place we can talk alone." You looked around still confused. "But we're e already alone. Come on, talk to me." You stopped in your tracks, making Jimin turn around and look at you.

"Just trust me on this ok..?" "Of course I'll trust you Jiminie." You looked around if anyone was around you two. There was no one there so you quickly pecked Jimin's lips. "Now hurry up and find a place so we can talk." He smiled and spotted a closet down the hall for you two to talk. You both quickly ran to the closet and shut the door quietly.

"Jimin help me find a light switch." A few seconds of feeling around the room's walls you found a switch. When you flicked it on you saw Jimin looking over you with a small smirk forming on his face.

"Jiminie can you move please?" He leaned closer so you were now eye to eye with each other. "I don't want to." "Why is that?" You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He pulled you closer by your waist and said, "First of all you put your arms around me, second of all I pulled you closer, lastly I wanted to do this." He leaned in and kissed your lips. It wasn't a normal kiss. It was very sweet and you loved it. "If you wanted a kiss you could've just said so." He chuckled lightly, "We're not finished, I still need to tell you something." "Go on say it." He placed his head in the crook of your neck and nuzzled it.

Closing his eyes he said, "I really like how you dealt with Wendy back there. You were so assertive....it made you look even more attractive to be honest." "You're so weird Jimin!" He started feeling a bit uneasy on the inside because of your reaction but all that uneasiness disappeared the second he heard your words.

"I love you...."

He smiled and looked deeply into your eyes. He pecked your lips and said, "We should get going before we get caught." "Yeah you're right, but after this." You pulled him in closer to kiss him but the door to the closet opened.

Your faces were only a few inches apart. You froze and looked at Jimin.

Fuck....I hope it isn't a teacher. Please don't let it be a teacher.

He looked just as surprised as you. When you turned your head to see who it was, your eyes were met with the shocked face of Jungkook standing at the door. You then let go of Jimin to face Jungkook properly. "H-hey there Jungkook......what are you up too..?" It took a few seconds for Jungkook to say, "What the actual fuck guys!"

Jimin pulled you closer by your waist and said, "Jungkook you better keep your fucking mouth shut." When he managed to calm down he stated, "You know I always assumed you guys liked each other but not that much!" "So we were that obvious?" "You think so? But anyways back to what I was gonna say, you two w-were about to-" "Yeah we know, you better not tell anyone." "Or else what?"

Jungkook's answer irritated Jimin, he was about to say some sort of threat but you beat him to it. "Fine then, you don't get to eat my cooking. Ever again." Jungkook's eyes widened, "Woah there, ok ok ok I'll keep quiet. But why are you guys hiding this from the others?" You and Jimin glanced at each other. You both answered in unison, "We wanted you guys to find out for yourselves." "Ohhh ok then, I understand." "Say Jungkook, why did you come here? Some classes haven't ended yet." "Someone made a mess in the art room so Mr.Lee sent me to get a mop. Speaking of that I should hurry up." You grabbed a mop and handed it to Jungkook. "There you go, now go away so we can finish our business." "Ok thanks Y/n-Noona! See you guys at lunch."

You watched Jungkook until he made it around the corner. You took another look to see if anyone was there. You closed the door and faced towards Jimin and gave him a peck on the lips. "We should get going now." He crossed his arms and just started pouting at you. "That's all I'm getting? I thought you loved me Y/n." "You're too cute Park Jimin." You wrapped you arms around his neck once again and kissed him softly, he returned the favor by pulling the two of you closer. He pulled himself away and said, "Let's get going before the bell rings. I'll meet you at your class." "Ok then." You both walked out of the closet and went to your separate lockers.

~ Time Skip After Class ~

You were walking out of the classroom when you spotted Jimin a few lockers away. You went over to him with a cheerful face. "Hey Y/n, did you miss me?" "Ha ha very funny Park." While you two were talking waiting for the lunch bell to ring you heard multiple whispers from the people around you.

"She's only friends with him cause she slept with him"

"What a whore"

"How pathetic is that."

You felt your eyes water a little bit but you didn't want to start crying in front oh everyone. Jimin noticed and studied your face, he then cupped one of your cheeks with one of his hands. He wiped away the tears that were about to fall from your eyes with his other hand. He then looked around at the people that were staring at you two. He felt anger rise up from inside him and said, "Can you all just mind your own fucking business and stop calling her a slut. She is not a slut, a bitch,or a whore, and for all your dumbasses information she is the complete opposite of what you're thinking."

Everyone was silent until the lunch bell rang, everyone that was once standing in fear because of Jimin was now rushing through the hallway to get away from the situation. Jimin looked back at you and asked, "Are you ok?" "Yes....thank you." He pinched your cheeks and said, "No need to thank me baby, I just said the truth." You smiled while pecking his plump lips. "Let's get going." You walked side by side talking happily as if that situation had not even happened.

When you finally made it to the cafeteria, you had spotted Yuna and the guys at your usual table. When you and Jimin were walking you saw how students were glancing at you and whispering. You sat next to Jimin and Namjoon. "Hey Namjoon why was everyone looking at us when we were walking in?" "Oh I thought you would know. Basically everyone is talking about how Jimin stood up for you in the hallway or whatever." "Oh.."

What the hell it hasn't even been 20 minutes since that happened

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I was talking to Hoseok when Yuna nudged my arm a bit. "Hey Jimin-ah, thanks for defending Y/n earlier. You're not as bad as everyone says you are." "I just felt like it, don't go and think I'm soft." Yuna's lips then turned into a grin. "Oh Jimin, I just think you're soft for Y/n that's all." I rolled my eyes and started talking with Hoseok again.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket so you checked who texted you.

Oh it's Yoongi Oppa....

.Y/n someone is coming to the house tonight. Can you please make dinner, I have to pick her up from the airport.
-Ok who is it tho
.Y/n I thought I told you my girlfriend is coming to visit before dad comes.
-Wait what, what does she like to eat?
.Honestly anything, but she does have a sweet tooth.
-Ok see you tonight☺️bye
.See you bye

She's finally coming!!!

~Time Skip After School~

You and Jimin were in his car about to leave the parking lot. "Y/n baby can you help me with my homework. I really suck at math." "Sure, anything to help you Jiminie." "Thanks babe." He started the car and drove to your house.

~Time Skip 4:30pm~

You had just gotten home and went to the kitchen to start cooking. While you were  cooking you felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around your waist. "I thought you were supposed to be helping me with my math." "Sorry Jimin I need to make dinner, you can show me what you need help with and I can show you how to do it."
"Who is coming anyways? I think I know you wouldn't just cook just for fun." "Yoongi's girlfriend." "He has a girlfriend? Sorry if I'm asking too much but do you know how long they've been together?" "Since he was in college I think. So about six years I guess." "I hope we can be together even longer than that." He started to nuzzle your neck. "Me too...Now show me what you need help with." He let go of you and said, "Wow Y/n way to ruin the moment." "Well I'm sorry, you're the one who asked for my help." "Fine then."

You finished making dinner and helped Jimin with his math, you two decided to watch a movie. "Hey Jimin do you want to stay for dinner?" "Hell yeah, having your food and staying over would be great. But don't you have to ask Yoongi-Hyung first?" "Oh yeah give me a minute." You grabbed your phone and started texting Yoongi.

-Hey Oppa can Jimin stay for dinner please😊
.I guess that'll be alright. Did you finish making dinner?
-Yes🙄don't worry and thanks☺️
.I'll be picking her up right after work, please have everything ready.
-Also do we have to dress up nice or can we wear normal clothes
.It would be nice if you were to wear a dress and if Jimin wore a dress shirt.
-Ok see you later🥰
.See you

"Jimin you would you mind going back to your house and change? Pretty please?" "Sure but I get to choose your dress." "Sure let's go to my room so you can choose." When you were about to go to your room he held your wrist. "Don't worry about the dress I have a for you, remember when we went to the mall." "You got me a dress? That's so sweet of you, thank you." "I better get going so I can come back quickly." You both stood up and walked to the door. You pecked his cheek and watched him drive away.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I had just gotten home when I heard someone say 'ahem', when I turned around I saw a pair of eyes staring right back at me. "Where have you been Jimin?" "At Y/n's house, why?" "You've been hanging out with her a lot these days. You need to spend more time with your family." "Sorry Jin-Hyung, we can do something together this weekend if you want." "Really? Then let's go to the beach or we can use the yacht." "Cool, can Y/n and come with us?" Jin rolled his eyes and said, "I said you need to spend time with your family." "Well then I guess you're going to have to accept Y/n as your future sister-in-law."

Did I really just say that? You are so fucking dumb Jimin....

A smirk crept along Jin's face. "Wow Jimin is already thinking of marrying her." "Shut up Hyung, I gotta get going soon. Y/n is waiting for me." "Fine don't cause any trouble. Also ask if Yoongi would like to come too." "Yes sir, Jin-Hyung sir." Jimin ran up to his room and changed. While walking out he grabbed the bag with your dress in it.

~Y/n's P.O.V.~

I just finished my makeup, I was watching cartoons in my room until I heard the door bell ring.

That must be him

I ran down the stairs opening the door to Jimin holding a white bag.

"Hey Y/n, put this on quick I want to see you in it." You grabbed the bag and ran up to you room. When you opened the bag you saw a silky white dress.

You quickly put on the dress and the pair of heels you had chosen before hand, you heard a knock on your door and said 'come in'. "How do I look Jimin?" You twirled around so he could see every part of the dress. "You look gorgeous." "Thank you Jimin-" The sound of the doorbell cut off your sentence. "They're here!" You grabbed Jimin's hand and ran down to the door. "Jimin how do I look?" "Stunning as always." "Thank you!" You intertwined your hands quickly and opened the door.

To Be Continue...
A/N: This was a really long chapter😅

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28.2K 944 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
40.4K 1.2K 14
Hey my name is Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old I'm a nerd I prefer books than boys because books don't hurt you unlike boys they will eventually play wit...
795K 32.2K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...