Kagamine Love " LenxRin "

ophy20315

The vocaloid orphane had train prphans to be vocaloids since they are kids. And as they grow up, Rin, Len, M... Еще

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

26 1 0
ophy20315

Len...

You are useless...

"Emm... "

No one needs you...

" no... "

You shouldn't be born in the first place...

---

" ARGHH!! " Len jolted up as he hits his forehead onto something.

" OUCH! My KNEE! " Len looks up and sees a boy holding his knee, hopping around.

" Ouch...? Kaito-nee?! Why are- " Len questioned as he pats his forehead, seeing both Meiko and Miku. Then he looks at his right and sees the sleeping Rin.

" Isn't this normal for the VOCALOIDs to visit the backstage before the concert begins? " Kaito cries.

" Len-kun? Are you ok? " Miku bends down and asks Len who is sitting on the floor right now.

" You were mumbling and suddenly screaming during your sleep... did you have a nightmare? " Meiko asks. Len uses his shirt and wipes away the cold sweat from his face.

" I- I'm fine... " Len faked smiles and exhales. Both Miku and Meiko look concerned until Kaito speaks up, " why is Rin-Chan sleeping right now? Normally she should be jumping around and be excited... "

" Shh... speak softer... " Len whispers as Kaito covers his mouth, " she's sick, and she's having a fever right now... she kinda 'survived' from the rehearsal but it's hard for her to dance and sing at this condition... "

" Oh no... that's bad! The concert is going to be lasting for 2 hours! " Miku looks worried and Meiko wraps her arm around Miku's shoulders.

" Can't Len-kun just do solo? " Kaito asked.

" Stupid-Kaito! There're only 15 minutes before the concert. Everything should be set up already... " Meiko explains as Kaito makes a sly smile.

" hmm... that's possible for tomorrow's concert...? " Len whispers to himself and seems like no one else hears him. " um? " Len feels someone pulling his shirt, he looks around and sees Rin awake.

" I'm going to be fine so let's get prepared for the concert! " Rin smiles at Len as she gets up and takes off her jacket, " And thanks for coming, Meiko-ne, Miku-ne, and Kaito-nee! " Rin smiles and looks away from everyone, walking out of the room, " Come on let's go, Len! "

" oh... " Len nods as he follows Rin, looking concerned. ' She's lying... ' He looks back into the room and sees Meiko, Miku, and Kaito waving at them.

" I guess we should go to the auditorium now... " Meiko suggested as the other nods and leave the room.

---

At the backstage, everyone is preparing for the concert that'll begin in 5 minutes. At the moment, both Rin and Len are sitting on the chair and resting. " Rin, are you ready? " Len looks at his right and sees Rin who is sitting next to him.

" Len... " Rin leans over to Len's shoulder. Len shocked, He slowly places his hand on Rin's forehead, ' oh no... isn't this even hotter than just now? Her fever is getting worse... '

Len, you are useless...

'No... ' Len remembers his dream. His body is shaking, he clenches his fists, not knowing what to do to help Rin.

" Rin... I'm sorry... I'm useless... I can't even let you rest when you are sick. " Len utters. Rin sits immediately after hearing what Len said, looking shocked. Len looks down at the floor and bits his lips.

" Why do you even think of that?! " Rin questions as she stares at Len, " This isn't even your fault! People will just get sick and you can't just stop a concert that had been planning like a year ago... *coughs *"

" That's why I'm useless! I can't do anything to help you at all! " Len yells, then he hears a slapping voice, then he begins to feel pain on his cheek. Len shockingly looks at Rin who just slapped him. " Hey... Rin-san, what are you- " Emma ( she's the staff in case u forgot ) comes over but Rin raised her hand to stop Emma.

" Len, you need to calm down... " Rin states as Len looks at her and stayed still. " Listen, I'm just getting normal flu and this isn't going to affect the performance at all. You are worrying too much! "

" But-"

" No buts! All we need to focus on right now is the concert that'll begin in a few minutes! Then we can go home and I'll rest! " She puts both of her hands on Len's cheeks. " Come on... we can do this Len... "

" I-I am sorry for saying those stuff... " he frowns and looks down at the floor. " Now take a few deep breathes then we are ready for the concert! " Rin smiles.

Inhale...

Exhale...

Inhale...

Exhales...

" Ok, I'm ready. " Len states and Rin smiles. Rin holds Len's wrist and pulls him to the stage.

' Rin... you're always comforting me, even when you are sick... thank you for everything. ' Len thinks as he smiles, following Rin to the stage.

" Hello everyone! " both Rin and Len begin to wave at all the fans.

" I'm Kagamine Rin! "

" I'm Kagamine Len! Are you all excited for our concert?! "

" YESSSS!!!! " all the fans yell back.

" Now LET US BEGIN!! "

---

" kore ijou wa ukoganai yo marude kimi no naito ! " Rin and Len puts out a final pose for 'Adolescent'.

" LEN-SAMAAA!!!!! "

"RIN-SAMAAA!!!! "

" YOU BOTH THE BESTTT!!!!"

Both of them bows as the fans yell and clap. The first day of the concert is finally ended. Len quickly breathes from how much he dances and sings for the past 2 hours. He looks over to Rin who is smiling at him and begins to fall backward.

Len immediately uses his right hand to hold Rin's back. " Good job Rin, you did it... " Len whispers to Rin, who barely keeps her eyes open and stands back straight. " Thanks... " Rin whispers back as both of them bows and the curtains closes.

At the moment the curtains are all closed, Rin collapses. Luckily Len manages to catch her before she hits on the floor. " Oh no! Rin! What... " the master runs to us and I carry Rin in a bridal style.

" Len... I want to sleep... " Rin gives a tired smile then falls asleep.

" Goodnight... " Len smiles back as he hugs her tightly.

" Master, Rin is not going to join the interview today... she's been sick for the entire day. I'm going to join the interview on my own and I need to talk to you for a while later. " Len said as the master nods.

" Would you mind to postpone the interview for 30 minutes? I'll just settle her down before coming. " Len asks. The master thinks for a bit then he nods. " Ok, but make sure you are actually here after 15 minutes because you still need to makeup again. Then the interview will postpone for 30 minutes. "

" Thank you, master, now may you excuse us. " Len bridal carries Rin and walks off the stage. Everyone at the stage looks at them worriedly.

" RIN-CHAN! " Miku suddenly appears and rushes to Len and Rin. " Mi-Miku-ne! "

" Is she ok? " Meiko asks as Len nods hesitantly. " She's asleep now.. can you guys bring her back home first then I'll be back in 2 hours. "

" I'll bring you all to the VIP car then I'll go back up and ready for the interview. " Len and everyone else begins heading to the VIP car. " Interview doesn't need to take 2 hours? "

" I need to talk to master after the interview. " Len shortly states and continues walking. " well, you guys did a great job for today's concert. " Kaito praises and pats Len's head. Len slightly smiles back.

" Well, I'll meet you guys later. " Len carries Rin into the car before everyone else gets into the car.

" Bye Len! "

Len waves and watches the car drive away. He sighs and runs up to his dressing room.

---

" Len-san, thank you so much for accepting our interview! " the interviewees thanked as they shake hands with Len.

" You are welcome. " Len gives a smile as everyone in the room begins to blush.

' Shota the best! ' they think as they leave the room.

Len falls onto the sofa and sighs. ' this is terrifying... I'm facing these unknown people... they were all staring at me... I- '

He looks at his hands and find himself trampling. He makes a wry smile, " I'm nothing without Rin... I can't even deal with the interview without Rin... I'm useless... that's why my parents... "

" O yokare sama! " Master suddenly goes into the room, seeing the tired Len sitting on the sofa, " So what did you want to talk with me? "

" Oh... master... " Len snaps back to reality and clams himself, then begins talking " I would like to request of changing something for tomorrow's concert. "

---

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...
7.9K 378 15
"The moment we met, is signaling an end..." "This is cruel, our fate is cursed..." "No matter what we try, the ending won't change..." "Why are we a...
4K 296 23
It mainly focuses on Rin and Len and how they met, but there is a lot of small "parts" played by other vocaloids. In this story, Kagamine Len is from...
9K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...