crumble | h.s

Par ulookuglytodaysis

{completed} "I want to go home." I plead. "Do you? Because Lydia, I will take you home myself if that's wha... Plus

part one: the robbery
part two: aftermath
part three
part four
part five
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
part twenty one
part twenty two
part twenty three
part twenty four
part twenty five
part twenty six
part twenty seven
part twenty eight
part twenty nine
part thirty
part thirty one
part thirty two
part thirty three
part thirty four
part thirty five
part thirty six
part thirty seven
part thirty eight
part thirty nine
part forty
part forty one
part forty two
part forty four
part forty five
part forty six
part forty seven
part forty eight
part forty nine
part fifty
part fifty one
part fifty two
part fify three: 72 hours
part fifty four
party fifty five: 48 hours
part fifty six: 24 hours
part fifty seven: goodbye
part fifty eight
part fifty nine
part sixty
Author's Note
Announcement!!!!
RESURRECT
hi :)
surprise ...
new fic!

part forty three

6.4K 168 78
Par ulookuglytodaysis

sexual content ahead ;)

Lydia White

I don't know what came over me...but I needed him.

I wanted to feel every inch of him, and I wanted him to feel every inch of me.

He kissed me roughly as we laid on the couch. The warmth from his body and lips was overwhelming. My lower stomach was on fire, my legs were trembling.

"Can we go...upstairs." I pant in between kisses. He nods into the kiss and maneuvers a hand under my bum, then uses his free arm to push us off of the couch.

He continues kissing me as he walks towards the stairs, using his one hand to guide us up the railing.

He pushes the door to the bedroom open and tosses me on the bed back first.

He towers above me on the bed for a moment, just looking at me.

"Are you sure?" he asks, looking at me with deep green eyes. I knew he was referring to what we were about to do.

I couldn't be more sure.

"Yes." I nod. His lips pull into a smirk and he reaches for the back of the collar on his shirt, still looking at me.

He pulls his black shirt off and throws it next to the bed.

I lay there in anticipation and nervousness. We were about to fully commit ourselves to each other. We were about to go all the way.

He climbs on top of me, balancing his body with his tattooed arms by my head. I look into his eyes. They were big and displayed a much darker green than he usually has.

His eyes drift to my lips and he dips his head down and kisses me again, this time softer and more tender than before. I cup his cheeks in my hands as he gently runs his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance.

Our kiss deepens so naturally. I take in every little moment, every movement.

His hands slowly trace the side of my body. His delicate fingers trickle down my clothing until they meet the waistband of my shorts. Without hesitation, Harry pulls them down...along with my underwear.

With me being completely vulnerable to him, he runs his fingers down my inner thighs, then down to my folds. My core was anticipating his every move. I was aching for his touch, more than ever before.

"You're so beautiful." he hums into my lips, making my heart flutter at the speed of light.

I disconnect our kiss and gasp for air when I feel his slender fingers press against my nerves. I felt instant relief as he began to rub me in different directions. He slides a finger inside of me, causing me to throw my head back. He looks at me as I react to the pleasure, mimicking my facial expressions. My jaw was hanging open, as was his. He pumps his finger before sliding it out and maintaining eye contact right as I begin to pool around him.

"You're ready." he says with a low voice.

He leans over and opens the drawer to his nightstand, pulling out a condom. He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down, eventually sliding them off of his legs completely and pulling his boxers down past his hips. He brings the gold wrapper up to his mouth and rips it open with his teeth. I take it upon myself to sit up slightly and begin pumping him up and down with my hand. He groans and snaps his hand around my jaw, bringing my face in and kissing me roughly for a moment.

I was sitting up, with my legs spread apart while he was up on his knees. I watched him with desperate eyes as he rolled the condom on. Once he had it on, he looked up at me and examined my face. His eyes looked slightly worried, but I gave him a half-smile and a nod as a way to tell him that I was okay.

He nodded in return and kissed me one more time before bringing his hand to my neck and gently wrapping his fingers around my throat to guide me onto my back. I gulped in nervousness, but I knew that this was exactly what I wanted.

He lines himself up with my entrance. His eyes drift to mine one last time.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me." he says softly, making me nod in response because I honestly couldn't find any words to say.

"You're really sure about this?" his voice speaks again as he takes my hand in his and holds it on the pillow beside my head.

"Harry, I've never been more sure about anything...except you." I say softly, running my hands along his neck.

He smiles softly and leans down to kiss me once more before sinking into me slowly.

I pinch my eyes shut and bite my lip once I feel the sudden pressure between my legs. It was such an intense feeling that I've never felt before. I can't help but let a whimper escape my lips. Harry notices and grasps my hand tighter for resistance.

He sinks into me completely, causing me to feel overwhelmed by this foreign intensity.

A wince leaves my parted lips, making him look at me.

"I can stop if you want me-"

"N-no. Just go slowly." I say, gripping his hand tightly.

"Baby, are you sure?"

"Harry, I want this." I tell him, looking dead into his eyes.

With that, he nods and slowly rocks his hips into mine, moving himself inside of me at a steady pace.

He shuts his eyes in pleasure and dips his head down. His curls bounce messily on his head as he rocks into me.

I'm not going to lie, I was in pain. However, knowing that I was with him made it better.

This was the only pain he could make me feel.

I continue to bite down on my lip to stop myself from crying out in pain. He tries his best to gently thrust himself into me, knowing that I was feeling discomfort.

I watch him as he draws his hips back and forth into mine over and over again. Small moans escaped his soft, pink lips and some loose curls hung over his forehead. His eyes were shut as he experienced the pleasure coursing though him.

Although it wasn't the best feeling for me, watching him made me feel good.

"Lydia...fuck" he curses through a whisper. A wave of confidence washes over me, knowing that I was the reason he was feeling good.

The pain was starting to subside. It wasn't as intense anymore, just more of a weird pressure.

"Faster." I whisper, making him immediately speed up.

Grunts and moans were leaving his mouth as he thrusted faster and slightly harder. "You feel amazing baby." he pants.

I kiss the crook of his neck. I look up at his face. His forehead was sweaty, causing his curls to become damp and lay pressed to his face.

Knowing how good he was feeling, I forced myself to rock my own hips. I moved my hips in a circular motion, causing a soft moan to leave Harry.

"Lydia...baby. Are...are you okay?" he asks through staggered breaths and pants.

I nod and grip his hand tightly. My lips part as small breaths leave them. I was totally worn out from this overriding feeling of pure pressure.

It wasn't as bad now, but I could still feel very slight pain with every few hard thrusts.

"Shit...I'm close." he pants, making me rock my hips against his faster. He also begins the thrust into me quicker, causing himself to completely fall apart and begin to ride out his orgasm.

I feel him twitch and freeze inside me as a low, staggering moan escapes his lips and his head dips down.

We both lay there, panting and out of breath. His head rests in the dip of my neck and I tangle my fingers in his hair.

"Holy fuck." he pants.

He lifts his head to look at me and I peck his forehead. He then pulls out of me and peels the condom off, throwing it in the garbage next to the bed. He pulls his black boxers back over his hips.

His body crashes down next to mine, breathing heavily and sweating.

"You were so good, baby." he says.

"Glad I could help." I force a chuckle.

He rubs my stomach with his hand. "How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Uhm, good. A little sore." I reply.

I really was feeling good. I was feeling good about making him feel good. As for my physical well being...I honestly don't know if I'll be able to walk.

I've only had sex once before, in my sophomore year of high school. It was awful and we broke up right after. It's a memory that I've tried to suppress.

What I did with Harry was different. It hurt, but I didn't care because I trusted him and watching him experience pleasure was enough for me.

"Do you need anything?" he asks from beside me.

I stare at the ceiling and shake my head. "No, I'm okay." I reply.

He crawls on top of me again and lightly puts his hand on my jaw.

"You're so beautiful." he says softly,
making my heart slam against my chest. I lean up into his lips and kiss him gently.

He pulls away and smiles, looking into my eyes.

"I'm gonna go shower. Yell if you need anything." he says, crawling off of me and getting out of the bed

He pecks my forehead before walking out of the bedroom.

I lay there, staring up at the ceiling while I bite my lip, trying to contain the inevitable smile creeping onto my face.

Harry Styles

I let the hot water from the shower run down my body. I run my hands through my wet curls and lather them with shampoo, then wash it out.

This was definitely not how I was expecting this morning to go. Less than an hour ago, I was about to leave for work.

I don't know what came over Lydia...she was surprising me from the moment she woke up.

We just shared such a special, intimate moment with each other. I've never experienced sex the way I did with her. Usually it's with some random chick that leaves when we're finished.

It was such a different feeling with her. The way her body felt around me was intoxicating.

I met her in an alley and got close to her because I thought she'd be able to give me information about James.

Now she was my girlfriend, and she had me wrapped around her little finger.

I can't tell if she knows what she's doing to me or not. Does she know that everything she does makes me weak? Or does it just happen naturally?

I've never thought that I would feel this way about someone. It was so overwhelming and something I had never felt before...but I was loving it.

She was almost enough to make me forget about all of the other shit that was happening. Almost.

I've been thinking a lot about this 'surrender' from the Phantoms...and something didn't feel right.

Why would they attack us and then just give up? It made no sense. And now, with these pictures of Lydia and I being sent to us, I knew that there was something more going on.

The initials that Zayn found on the envelope belonged to a person who has haunted me since I was thirteen years old...a person I never wanted to have to face again.

The fact that this same person now knew about Lydia made my stomach twist. If they ever got to her, I know they would use her to get to me...and I couldn't let that happen.

As I've been putting the pieces together, I've come to realize that maybe this whole surrender was just to throw us off. They wanted us to feel safe and off guard so that they could attack again, stronger and more prepared.

I had a plan. I've had it since I woke up on the couch in the middle of the night. I needed James. If I had him, then I could force some information out of him.

Then I could kill him.

Revenge was written across my mind. I could taste it. I was so close.

I wasn't going to let it slip through my fingers...

...I wasn't going to hold back.

-

guys they finally did the deed.

i think y'all are gonna enjoy these next chapters...or maybe not.

vote and comment! i love you all <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

281K 6.9K 66
(Completed!) I swore I saw him, standing there in the darkness. But it couldn't be him, he was gone. He was dead and he had been for a year now. ...
331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
125K 3.6K 57
[COMPLETED] "The only thing I've ever been scared of, Lydia, is losing you." - Lydia and Harry have finally began that 'next chapter' that they've b...
610 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...