𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐞 | 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬...

Od void-daniella

❝ I HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF LIVES ❞ ❝... Více

Graphics Gallery
¢нαρтєя σηє
¢нαρтєя тωσ
¢нαρтєя тняєє

ALL OF ME

3.2K 82 37
Od void-daniella

A L L  O F  M E
( INTRODUCTION. )

 ✶ 

THE SALVATORE FAMILY had resided in Mystic Falls for generations before the birth of Angelina Salvatore.  They had watched as the supernatural community flourished below the surface of the town, unaware of how large it had grown after the end of the nineteenth century.

THE YOUNG GIRL had grown up with her mother and uncle, who both loved her dearly.  She had never known why there was a lack of family photographs from the past, but had always wondered why she was forced to never ask questions.  On her seventeenth birthday, the girl learned of her family's darkest secret, that her ancestors had become vampires during the founding of Mystic Falls.

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON had only two goals in life.  The first was based on a need for completion and the second was his most guarded secret.  He had spent nearly a millennia attempting to complete these goals, and during the late fifteenth century had nearly completed both.  Nearly five centuries later, the infamous original made his way to Mystic Falls, Virginia, where the answers to all his problems awaited.

 ✶ 

( THE SAVE ANGELINA SQUAD )

ANGELINA SALVATORE
( the shadow )

VALENTINA SALVATORE
( the mother )

CAMERON SULLIVAN
( the wolf )

ASTRID MIKAELSON
( the original )

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON
( the hybrid )

 ✶ 

HYMNS FOR THE LOVERS
( we are the fated )

✶ ALL OF ME -- john legend ✶ PHOTOGRAPH -- ed sheeran ✶ CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE -- elvis presley ✶ KISS ME -- sixpence none the richer ✶ I'M YOURS -- jason mraz ✶ THINKING OUT LOUD -- ed sheeran ✶ LOVE STORY -- taylor swift ✶ A THOUSAND YEARS -- christina perri ✶ STAY WITH ME -- sam smith ✶ SAY SOMETHING -- a great big world 

 ✶ 

DISCLAIMER
I do not own or take credit for owning either the CW's The Vampire Diaries.  I do, however own my own characters and story lines in The Eternal Love Saga, so please do not steal them.

✧✦✧

WARNINGS
This story will include mature themes such as sex, sexual themes, death, gore, violence, cursing, sacrifice, and lots of angst. There will also be spoilers for CW's The Vampire Diaries in this book. You have been warned.

✧✦✧

DEDICATIONS
I'm dedicating this story to my wonderful friend pepperronys, who helped me create and perfect this plot. She is amazing and has been such a great support as I've developed this story. The layout for this story is from goodhYOUman, so don't copy it. I'd also like to dedicate this to my fellow fans of The Vampire Diaries here on Wattpad, including dunbonnet, marvel-witches, sebstab, pseudonym-lux,  and Darkvned.

✧✦✧

I HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF LIVES ❞
AND IN EACH ONE, I FOUND YOU

 ✶ 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...