Puzzled (Reddie)

De barkbark1212

After Eddie gets in trouble at school Richie is there to comfort him and as they share more stuff about each... Mai multe

Chapter2: First day
Chapter 3: weird feelings
Chapter 4: Lunch
Chapter 5: The walk home
Chapter 6: Home: not a place i want to be
Chapter 7: The middle of the night
Chapter 8: Running
Chapter 9: Comfort me
Chapter 10: Sharing is caring
Chapter 11: anger
Chapter 12: nightmares
Chapter 13: the quarry
Chapter 14: confusion
Chapter 15: the argument
Chapter 16: the settlement
Chapter 17: awkward
Chapter 18: the letter
chapter 19: secrets
chapter 20: the end (for now...)

Chapter 1: intro

599 12 3
De barkbark1212

(Richie: staring up at the black ceiling of his bedroom trying to sleep.)

It was the end of summer. Sadly school started tomorrow and I wasn't too excited. But I was in a few classes with Eddie so it was fine. Eddie and I grew pretty close over summer. He's my best friend. Although I love the losers club, it's nice to have just one person to talk to about what's bothering you without having an entire group judge you. Eddie is a really good friend. I hope he thinks the same of me. He's really funny and a smart ass and short and adorable... and I'm a trash mouth. I chuckle lightly at the thought. I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to sleep.

(Eddie: laying on his side wrapped in his blankets worrying about...well everything.)

Holy shit. School starts tomorrow and I'm not prepared at all. Chest heaving I grab my inhaler and push down at the top inhaling the medicine. The losers club is gonna be split up into different classes. Am I even gonna have any friends in my classes?? I hope I have friends in at least one of my classes. Ok ok calm down. Breathe in and out. After what happened over he summer...with...Penn-... actually I don't really want to think about it but after that, I just worry about everything constantly. Richie helped me calm down. He told me to focus and breathe in and out. I've been using my inhaler a lot less when Richies around because I can calm down. That's why he's my best friend. He always cares for me, when he's not making fun of me, I think with a smile. I was much calmer now. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.9K 223 43
*ੈ✩ a book based on the music freaks! ‧₊˚ ~~ ✧.* 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞; - oneshots (not very often) - rant...
The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...