Yandere High // Season 3 ( fa...

Oleh Axuiev

Reminder: This is a fan-made book, non of the members from the Krew made this book. It is fanfiction with sel... Lebih Banyak

Annual School Theatre Day/chapter one
Battle for Cinderella // Chapter 2
Sickness Before Play. // Chapter Three
Revenge for the Prince. // Chapter #4
Hair Damage!? || Chapter 5
Kyran's Play| Chapter Six
Kim Jaehyun| Chapter Seven
Kassidy Sinclair | Chapter Eight
Golden Girl | Chapter Nine
Fourthle Date| Chapter Ten
Missing || Chapter Eleven
My Family | Chapter Twelve
Draco's Dorm | Chapter Thirteen.
Felicia's Flirt | Chapter Fourteen
SpringProsals. |Chapter Fifteen
Girlfriend | Chapter Sixteen
Kiss | Chapter Seventeen
Date | Chapter Eighteen
Rainbow's boyfriend? | Chapter Nineteen
YAYYY!| Chapter Twenty.
First Investigation | Chapter Twenty-One
The Trap | Chapter Twenty-Two
RAMONA | Chapter Twenty-Three
FenLiciah| Chapter Twenty-Four
Wind Sleepover | Chapter Twenty-Five
The Detective Agency | Chapter Twenty-Six
Shattered Pieces | Chapter Twenty-Seven
WHAT THE | Chapter Twenty-Eight
Sinclairs' | Chapter Twenty-Nine
Normal Day | Chapter Thirty.
Prom Preparation | Chapter Thirty-One
Not Okay | Chapter Thirty-Two
NEW BOOK!
The nyext chaptier

College Life Chapter One

52 2 0
Oleh Axuiev

Funneh's POV
The sounds of teenagers gathering arlind the field, sitting on white & gold bleachers.

"Welcome to your first day in Verscic Heathens University! I know that all of you are excited to experience the college life, our dorms are completely furnished with fine and modern furniture." Some of the others murmured to each other, I look at the distance and see a familiar girl.
Kassidy!

She was with Draco, sitting at the very edge of the bleachers, "Of course, all of you can arrange the furniture in a different position. Try even decorating! Pets are allowed, rabbits, dogs, cats. Class pets are, acceptable." The headmaster of the university said, she was a woman who I assumed is in her 30s.

"Any more questions?" She looked at all of us, the only way I could find the rest of our friends was to ask a loud question.

I raise my hand and Mrs. Warein points at me, she's the headmaster.

"What's your name, darling?" She asks me, "I'm Funneh FairWell," I smile widely.

I saw Gold, Kyran, Lunar, Draco, Kassidy stand up waving at me.

"Ah yes! You're Mr. Oliver and Mrs. Anastasia FairWell's grand-daughter am I right?" I nodded.

"What's your question?" She calls me up front of the stage, I stood up and walk towards her, I analize to see if Alec was there.

"I was wondering if college student gatherings hosted by some of the students are allowed?" All of the students cheered, the specific word for that is 'PARTIES'

"I guess that is legal on the school grounds? But, you must have permission from the counselor and headmaster before throwing a student party." I gave an 'okay' sign to the others.

Alec's POV

The tapping of my sister's heel on the marbel floor irritated me, "Can you stop? Tapping your heel?" I groan.

She looks at me with an unamused reaction, "Can't you see I'm nervous? Besides, aren't you supposed to be at the VH University gathering?" My eyes light up.

"There's a gathering?" I stood up and took off my dark leaf green sweater.

"Oh my fries Alec! Change somewhere else!" Ally covered her eyes in disgust.

"Whatever, I'll pick you up after hr gathering okay? Good luck." She was about visit my grandma, who is in charge of a business.

And Ally, who's my younger sister was impatient and decided to skip college and apply for the family business instead as a department manager.
She stupid.

I got in my car which was color red, I drove my way to the college campus.

Which was 50 miles away from here, it's a private land hidden in a huge space of the forest, cleared out, and was cutted, LEGALLY.

A few minutes later

I was almost close to the campus land, it was really foggy for a few minutes, then there was a stone cemented sign that says.
'VERSCIC HEATHENS UNIVERSITY'
• 1983 •

I sigh in relief, the gathering would end in 10:00am.

It's only 9:10am, so I'm one hour late?

The black guard gate appeared from a distance, I slowed down and slid down the window.

"Good Morning, I see you're late Alec." Mr. Lake laughs.
We're friends, sorta?

He lets me through and from the entrance, there were parking lots on the side of the road.

I parked in a space and got out of my car, I heard the headmaster talking from this place.

I went to the main building, I opened the glass door and fell down.
I felt dizzy! I open my eyes to see a girl with peach hair, and some hazel eyes.

"I'm so so so sorry! I should've opened the door gently." She helps me up and smiled.

"It's okay, I'm Alec, you are?" I asked for her name.

"Euphoria Crostner." I shake her hand, "Hm, I know how you can make it up to me." Her eyes brightened.

"Wanna be friends?" She smiles, did I mention she was wearing white-framed glasses?

"Of course, I mean, starting college with new friends is a good start right..??" I grin at the fact that's true.

"It's also a good start when we don't be late for the gathering--" She gasps and runs to the field entrance beside the building entrance.

There were a few seats from the bleachers, I saw the headmaster discussing campus rules.

"There's some seats over there." Euphoria points at the two available seats at the very back.

We went up the stairs and sat down on the chairs, we watched Mrs. Warein talk about a few more things.

"Okay, that's all about it, you start off your first day by meeting your dormmates and have some fun with your friends!" The gathering ended and I stood up, keeping a sharp eye, looking for Funneh.

"Who are you looking for?" Euphoria asked, "My girlfriend Funneh," She suddenly smirks.

"You know, there ARE somethings allowed to do with your partner in college." She winks, I think for a minute.

I blush hardly like a red bluffin' tomatoe,"Gosh Eu," I accidentally gave her a nickname.

"That's alright, Cmon' maybe we can see her at the student lounge." I nodded and followed her to the student building.
Which is where all of the students hang out.

The stairs were so SO long, but Eu managed to walk faster than me.

"How can you walk so fastly!?" I asked panting, "I and my brother used to run around the house a lot, and the punishment for getting caught is..."

"Getting a spank from a chancla." My eyes widen, "I am so glad I'm the older brother." I laugh.

"We're here now, let's go." She grins opening the glass door.
It revealed the students who were sitting, reading, on phones, talking, eating.

I saw Funneh talking with the others, I pulled Euphoria on her arm and went to sit with them.

"Hey guys!" I sat Eu down, "Oh, Alec who's your friend...?" Funneh asked politely.

"Her name is Euphoria Crostner." I introduce, "You have such a pretty name!" Gold compliments, "Thank you, I assume you are Funneh, Gold, Kyran, Draco, Lunar, Kassidy, and Lloyd." All of their jaws were on the floor as Eu pointed at them.

"I didn't even tell you about them yet?" I hummed, "Oh, Welp, as the president of college student council, I am assigned to know my friends." She smiles.

"And can I just say, you and Alec are such a cute couple~! He's been looking for you everywhere, like a lost corgi looking for it's true owner." I blush along with Funneh.

A girl with blonde girl with eyes approaches us, she was wearing a red dress.

"Oh look, Ms. Uglyphoria." She said, "Excuse me?" Eu stood up looking at the girl straightly.

"I'm a human, not a mirror." Eu said back, "Cmon Tiffany, don't waste your time on that." A brunette pulled away the blonde.

"Sorry, those are the 'pop girls.'" All of us groaned.

"We thought that we could somehow rank to the popular people at college." Lunar said.

"Don't worry, just attend a lot of college events and gatherings, be active and you'll be popular."

"First, who are your dormmates?!" Gold excited.

Dorm partners
Funneh - Gold
Draco - Kassidy
Lunar - Lloyd
Kyran - Alec

"Wow, seems all of us have paired up." Euphoria laughed.

"Who's yours?" Funneh asked.
"His name is Evan Radcliff?" Our eyes widen, Kassidy looked quiet.

"I-is something wrong...??" Euphoria asked, "There's nothing wrong, it's just-- Kassidy has a bad connection with Evan?" The door opens, speaking of the devil.

Funneh's POV

I stood up as when Evan came, "Kass, wanna get frappe?" She nods and I dragged Lunar and Gold along.

I stayed close beside a wall, "Are you Euphoria Crostner?" Evan asked Eu.

"Yes, uhm....?"

Kyran's POV

Euphoria looked like she didn't want Evan to be her dormmate, especially when he's a jerk.

"Well, Evan....maybe we could speak later on...?? I'm hanging out with my friend Alec." She said.
"H-he's your friend?" Evan looked nervous, I mean come on!?

WHY CAN'T SOMEONE BE SCARED OF SOMEONE WHO HAS OVER 50 CDS OF 2D ANIME GAMES!?

"Yeah, we just met a few hours ago, got a problem?" Alec responded with a quite stern voice.

I was feeling hungry, but I wanted to see the drama Evan would cause.

"Not at all, I'll keep my distance." Evan walked away and sat down on a seat near the balcony.

"Alec saves the day." I laugh at Eu's words, "Oogh, I need Mac&Cheese." I went away and we to the buffet station.

Taking a huge bowl of Mac&Cheese, "Yumz."

Alec's POV

Funneh and the girls came back, with Kassidy who was enjoying her frappe.

"Do you guys have any other siblings in the campus?" Eu asked us.

"Nope, I have a young sister, but she decided to skip college and apply as a manager at my grandma's business." I said, taking a sip from Funneh's frappe she shared with me.

"You guys have a great group of friends, facing and arresting a yandere as a team." Our eyes widen as soon Euphoria mentioned 'it'.

"How'd you know about that?" Lunar asked, "Oh? I'm such a social bee, and I pay attention to the news so, you guys are well-respected." She explains.

"That's why I've been getting discounts." Gold grins, "Are you sure it's not because you look like a senior citizen?" We all laugh at Funneh's joke.

We talked for a few more hours and got to know more about each other.

YEET
!

--)

I hope you guys liked the Chapter One of The Krew College Life Book!

So, I decided to make this the first chapter, the chapter two will be released on it's own book.
Called 'College Life

So stay tuned, I hope you guys find excitement in my book.
Remember to vote to support!
Follow my instagram (not beggin' haha)
cristn_.santos

YOOT

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 106 52
Friends are doing things like this so I was like: why not? Being a yandere in real life is not cool! If you feel that way towards someone, please get...
1M 30.3K 87
They all want you. They won't let you be anyone else's. They'll make you their's. At any cost. Any. When you learn that you're m...
3K 117 10
~All characters belong to ItsFunneh and her siblings, The Krew! ~Picture for the cover does NOT belong to me, credit to the owner! I do not know the...
664 49 18
What happens when a villain falls in love with a hero? Seems like a complicated situation, right? Well, what if in this case there's two villains, an...