| Midnight | NCT |

بواسطة -SANCTZEN-

Werewolf / Gang AU "You have until the clock strikes 12 , Cinderella" ... Started : August 14th 2019 Finished... المزيد

Introduction
127
Dream
wayV
Prologue
}1{
}3{
}4{
}5{
}6{
}7{
}8{

}2{

2.4K 103 52
بواسطة -SANCTZEN-

The air was indecisive, it was hot but it also was cold , it was just a gross, sweaty yet breezy afternoon, Taeyong wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, Taeyong was feeling awfully uncomfortable, it was only 30 minutes into the lesson and Taeyong couldn't even focus properly, his vision slowly blurring.

"pssst Tae , are you alright?"

Taeyong could hear the faint sound of his friends voice but his brain hurt , there were various loud sounds fighting in his head , a constant loud thud , the sound of breathing and a phone buzzing, Taeyong picked his head up and looked around wondering where the sound was coming from , nothing , the room was quiet and no one except the teacher was speaking.

Taeyong's chest fell and rose faster and he was scared , a hand was placed onto his shoulder and everything stopped , the sounds , the cold sweats and the heavy beating of his heart .

"Taeyong, are you ok?" Johnny's voice came out clearer this time and Taeyong gulped feeling quite startled , he didn't know what was happening.

Taeyong turned around slowly facing Johnny feeling lightheaded as the sun from the windows behind them shone in his eyes , Johnny was quite startled by the state of his friend , Taeyong's dark brown bangs were sticking to his face and Taeyong was starting to lose colour in his face.

Taeyong gulped shaking his head before he lost consciousness in the middle of class.
...

Taeyong's head was pounding, he shifted in his position feeling a pillow beneath his neck, he didn't know where he was and his eyelids were too heavy too even open and check.

"Finally , you're waking up"

It took Taeyong a couple seconds to regain full consciousness before he could finally muster up the strength to pry his eyes opened and slowly looked at his surroundings , he was in the college nurse's office.

The dull beige walls , the uncomfortable bed , and the two weird empty arm chairs that sat in each corner of the room ,but in Taeyong's case , one was occupied.

Johnny raised an eyebrow at his friend who closed his eyes and swung his legs off the side of the bed to dangle there , Taeyong raised his hand and placed it onto his throbbing head.

"How much did you actually drink last night?"Johnny's voice wasn't very concerned , it was actually stern and Taeyong almost rolled his eyes, now wasn't the time to discuss his drinking problem.

"Not a lot" Taeyong mumbled tilting his head to the side , it wasn't a lie he didn't drink that much, Taeyong could  feel his muscles stretch, the conjunction in between his shoulder and jawline felt like it was on fire and he had never felt so tense before.

Johnny watched as Taeyong stretched out and held onto his shoulder raising one eyebrow.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked.

"Leave it alone Johnny" Taeyong's voice had a new sense of authority laced in his voice and Johnnys eyes widened when he shut his mouth instantly, he nodded.

The room was silent and Taeyong sat there , his legs hanging off the bed eyes still closed as he tried to subdue the aching in his head , Johnny watched as Taeyong's shoulders rose and fell , he seemed to be taking much longer breaths, more than usual.

"So, what'd she say?" Taeyong finally asked opening his eyes and looking at his friend, Johnny furrowed his eyebrows confused for a second before he finally understood.

"The nurse said it's best for you to sleep it off , but she didn't trust you to go home by yourself , so guess who had the rest of the day off too" Johnny said , he was happy he didn't have to go to his last class.

Taeyong nodded looking around seeing his bag in the corner of the room and a glass of water on the bed side table beside him, he picked it up and the medicine cup beside it , downing the pills and water before he stood up and picked his bag up.

"So, did you walk today?" Taeyong asked his friend who stood up as well grabbing his bag , Johnny replied with a no pulling his car keys out of his back pocket as they both left the nurses office and campus.

...

Johnny pumped the breaks on his car and pulled out of the campus parking lot heading towards the middle of the city , not towards Taeyong's house , they were hungry ok.

Taeyong suggested it on the way to Johnny's car and Johnny agreed , they both decided to go to a well known burger joint in the middle of the city, it was cool , has a modern diner look to it , the waitresses even worked on roller skates occasionally.

After 10 minutes , Johnny pulled into the restaurants car park parking his BMW at the front , Taeyong lead the way , walking into the building and finding their own booth to sit in.

"Look , it's like we're on a date Tae" Johnny tried to lighten up the mood, Taeyong seemed very hostile today, ya know more than usual.

"Sorry John, You're not really my type" Taeyong rolled his eyes playing along.

"Rude , is it because I'm a boy?" Johnny tried to act heartbroken.

"No , not really I'm just not into brunettes" Taeyong laughed playing along , winking at his friend who rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Hey there guys my name is Aeran and I will be your waiter tonight" The sound of a female broke the two from there gazes on their menus as they both look up to look at the oddly familiar face.

"Wait, Don't you go to our college?" Taeyong asked out of the blue , The girl raised an eyebrow and shook her head confused, she didn't attend a college.

"No! that's Areum , not Aeran" Johnny whispered tone his friend who sat across from him , Taeyong widened his eyes burr centrally rolled them not really caring.

"sorry my friend here is just confused" Johnny said dismissing the second hand embarrassment he had just received.

"Wait Song Areum? Do you's two know her? She's my sister" Aeran smiled , Johnny stiffened in his seat , Taeyong smiled in return thinking the girl was pretty.

"She's in one of our classes actually" Johnny replied weirdly while Taeyong blatantly stared at the girl , Aeran noticed Taeyong staring at her but paid no attention.

"Oh , that's cool" Aeran said awkwardly, she rolled back and fourth on her skates waiting patiently, No one said anything and Aeran just smiled at the two awkwardly .

A couple seconds passed and Aeran cleared her throat and she finally asked the two what they wanted, Johnny found it quite amusing that even after passing out cold not even two hours ago , Taeyong still found it in him to flirt up a storm but what made it even better was that Taeyong's flirting up a storm with someone who wasn't interested in the slightest.

Aeran took down there orders which were just two burger combos with one large coke for Johnny and one large chocolate shake for Taeyong.

"Even though watching you strike out is hilarious please stop now" Johnny laughed to himself . Taeyong rolled his eyes but took the hint and just sat silently waiting for his food.

...

The two were finishing up their food , Taeyong stopped abruptly feeling a pain in his shoulder , Johnny looked at his friend who was stretching his arm out.

"Are you ok man?" Johnny asked pushing his plate away , Taeyong looked up at his friend and tilted his head confused , Johnny tilted his head in the direction of Taeyongs shoulder and Taeyong shrugged.

"I don't know , I woke up and my shoulder was killing me and it's just been sore ever since, maybe I should start taking Jaehyun's advice and stop getting shitfaced" Taeyong sighed pushing his plate as well and taking small sips of his drink.

"Why? Did something happen?" Johnny asked doing the same , Johnny glanced around the room and saw Aeran cleaning a table nearby.

"Not sure , I actually don't remember getting home last night , but I did end up with some nasty marks and I'm starting to think they aren't hickeys" Taeyong said confused , Taeyong pulled his hoodie aside showing Johnny a little bit of his collar bone , Johnny's eyes widened and Taeyong nodded a silent 'I know right' leaving his mouth.

"Shit dude , that doesn't look so good" Johnny said , Taeyong shrugged dropping his hoodie while Johnny stared at the little bruising he could see curiously.

Taeyong pulled his phone out of his back pocket feeling it buzz , Johnny did the same feeling his phone buzz as well. The two looked at each other.

Swag Daddies 😎

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
guess what boiiis

Johnnyboi🥴:
What is it?

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
I said guesssssssss

Jaehyunnie🌸:
no.

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
Damn I'm just trying to be spontaneous and shit but y'all are no fun.

Taeyongie💚:
Yuta , what tf is it?

Tail🤦‍♀️:
^ Seems as if someone's finally gained consciousness.

Junguwu🥰:
^^ I'm surprised you're even replying.

Taeyong looked up at Johnny who was reading through their GC, Johnny was too focused on why all they're nicknames in the GC were so weird.

"You told them , didn't you?" Taeyong said annoyed , Johnny looked up and pressed his lips into a thin line.

"Was I not supposed to?" Johnny said acting completely innocent, Taeyong rolled his eyes and looked down at his phone.

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
Ok back to me now, I just scored a date.

Johnnyboi🥴:
And what poor soul was stupid enough to agree to go on a date with you?

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
Heyyyyyy, I'm not that bad , Am I?

Jaehyunnie🌸:
No Yuta you're not , anyway who is this unsuspecting woman or man , we don't judge.

Yutouchmyhearteu🖤:
Her name is Park Jieun .

Taeyongie💚:
Park Jinhwan's sister?

Tail🤦‍♀️:
Who's Park Jinhwan?

"Who's Park Jinhwan?"

Taeyong looked up , hearing Johnny ask the exact same question, Taeyong held one of his hands up and rubbed his two fingers together indicating it was one of his buyers.

Taeyongie💚:
Never mind about that , Yuta if you happen to see her brother tell him , he owes me money.

Taeyong set his phone down and rubbed his face yawning , maybe he really should get some more rest before his next couple days of classes and binge drinking, Aeran finally made it to their table and smiled taking the plates from the table and coming back with the receipt, they both paid for their own meals , Taeyong checked his phone again checking the time . It was currently 5:30 , half an hour since the last of the college classes ended.

Johnny and Taeyong stood up from their seats shouting a quick thank you at Aeran and the cooks before walking towards the exit , Taeyong was about to grab the door handle and pull it backwards when the door was pushed open making him stumble backwards into Johnny's arms.

A girl came rushing inside mumbling a quick sorry and heading behind the counter saying she was sorry for being late , Johnny watched as the girl took another glance back at them , She met eyes with Johnny and they both tensed up before she left to go to the back of the building while Johnny followed Taeyong out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.6K 699 67
Just choose one out of two answer Highest ranking on #4 would you rather(28.11.19)
11.8K 389 61
"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." "Please, don't leave." "Why?" Started: 15.09.2021 Published: 04.10.2021 Ended: 13.05.2023 Status: completed Warning:...
828 31 27
"you thought you could win against me huh?" "we will see" "can you watch you are going" "I am! it's you that weren't watching where you are heading" ...
355K 28.2K 62
❝ Fuck- I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ❞ ✧.* | welcome to summer 127! ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | dream, wayv ('99z & YY) a summer camp au. © minsye...