๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐•–๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฉ || ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay allfortheaesthetic

"๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–... Higit pa

๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…
๏ฝ… ๏ฝ ๏ฝ‰ ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ ๏ฝ ๏ฝˆ
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1

0.7

9.5K 318 219
Galing kay allfortheaesthetic

ENOCH SHOULD PROBABLY stop smoking so much if he's going to be dragged into a bunch of supernatural shit because he's not sure if he just saw a werewolf run into the Salvatore Boarding House or if he hallucinated it. Enoch decided to go home and sleep it off because that's none of his business. When he wakes up he has a bunch of messages and missed calls.

Love of my life <3: babe! pick up the phone!

Love of my life <3: seriously! it's rose!

Smexy dracula: I need your help...

Smexy dracula: Don't be a dick.

Smexy dracula: Thanks a lot.

My precious child: Enoch. Please answer. We need you!

My precious child: I'm sorry if you're busy but please GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!

And many, many, many more. Shiiiiiiit. He called Ingrid.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she asked immediately.

"Sleeping. I got so fucking high, babe."

"Of fucking course you did."

"What happened?" he asked while throwing on some pants.

"Rose got bit."

"Kinky"

"No." something about her tone had him pause, "Rose got bit by a werewolf. Which is deadly to a vampire. And there's no cure."

Enoch drew in a shaky breath, "Fuck"he said before hanging up the phone. He tossed his phone on the bed and sat down with his face in his hands. Fuck he really liked her. Enoch took a deep breath and stood up and finished putting on his pants. He wiped his eyes, grabbed his phone and keys and walked out the door. And then walked back in because he forgot his shoes.

•—•

Walking into the boarding house like you own it while you're internally having a mental breakdown should win Enoch a fucking Oscar. He was about to announce his presence when he spotted Elena crying. She pointed upstairs before she walked away. He walked upstairs and looked in a bunch of rooms, because Elena wasn't very specific, before coming across Damon's room. In it he found Damon crying softly while holding a stake.

"Wait!" Enoch yelled. Damon looked up and quickly wiped his face.

"Took you long enough. Where were you? Whoring around?" Breathe Enoch. He's upset because the girl he likes is dying. Do not fight this hypocritical drunk dick when he's grieving.

"Can I see the bite?"

"Why?" Damon asked suspiciously, like Enoch was asking to do something nefarious like put milk in before the cereal or put you shoes on sock-shoe-sock-shoe.

"Just let me see it!" Damon surprisingly does and man does it look bad. Enoch reaches a hand out because he feels a pull toward it. It feels almost... magical?

"Oh shit!" he says, eyes widening.

"What?" Damon asked as when Enoch doesn't reply he says louder, "What?"

"It might work. It might just fucking work!"

"WHAT MIGHT?" But Enoch isn't listening. He reaches a hand out to rest over the bite and sucks. He sucks like he's never sucked before. And that's saying something. And it worked. The bite slowly began to fade away as the magic flowed into Enoch. Damon let out a small gasp.

"How are you doing that?" Damon asked.

"I'm guessing it's because the bite is magic. And I can siphon magic." As the bite complete receded Rose woke up. She gasped when she saw her shoulder completely healed.

She looked at Enoch with tears in her eyes, "Thank you." she whispered

"No need to thank me. I'm just that fucking great. I'm like Tony Stark, but dumb and broke." she just looked confused by that which made Enoch vow to teach her pop culture.

•—•

"Enoch! Caroline's been kidnapped!" Enoch stops his fork, full with chicken alfredo, before it enters his mouth.

"What?"

"She's been kidnapped! Come on let's go!" Enoch looks mournfully at his food before he puts it in the fridge and leaves. When they get there Damon and Stefan are surrounded by werewolves and Tyler is going into this RV. Enoch clocked them and they went around and found a back door. When they got in there they saw Caroline pleading with Tyler to let her out and him standing there.

"Move you fucking prick" Enoch said shoving past him and letting her out. She immediately ran outside and some blonde grabbed her and slammed her head into the RV. This bitch. And who would've guessed The Small Dicked Wolf just stood there?

"You have one fucking second to let her go." She just looked at Enoch and smirked.

"What are you gonna do? Glare me to dea—" Enoch grabbed Ingrid's hand and he began to boil the wolf's blood. The wolf—this was when Enoch realized he doesn't know her name oh well, started screaming. Then all of the other wolves, except Small Dick, dropped down in pain.

Some guy emerges from the woods and says, "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now." Enoch and Ingrid helped Caroline and they left.

•—•

Enoch and Ingrid are enjoying their sleepover because they weren't invited to Caroline, Bonnie and Elena's. Those bitches. So here they are. Smoking weed and watching the Labyrinth.

"You know. I'd let David Bowie fuck me." Enoch says. Ingrid laughs hysterically.

"What the fuck, Enoch?"

"Look at the outline of that dick. It would be glorious and you know it."

Ingrid stares at the screen thinking, "You know what? You are right."

"Exactly." They stare at each other for a second before laughing again. They laid there for a while before Ingrid's face dropped.

"Your brother's here." Which stirred Enoch into a panic.

"Kai?!"

"No. One of them that died. Joey?"

Enoch took a shaky breath, "Joey..."

"Yeah. He's here."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Guidance or whatever reason these fucking spirts bug the shit out of me."

"Well what's he saying?"

"Ummm. He says that it's not your fault that he died. No matter what your dad and mom say."

Enoch sobbed, "Why is he just coming now? Where's he been for fucking nine years?"

"I guess my... 'gifts' are becoming stronger because he says he's been trying, but couldn't get through. He says he loves you." This made Enoch break down. Full out emotional breakdown. Sobbing, wheezing because he can't breath. The whole nine yards. Ingrid wrapped her arms around him and held him as he cried.

•—•

They were sitting at the grill listening to Jenna talk about her man problems.

"Poor Jenna." Ingrid said.

"I know. She has the worst taste in guys." This caused Ingrid to give Enoch a Look™️.

"Pot. Meet the motherfucking kettle, bitch." Before he could reply his little ray of sunshine ran up on stage.

"Oh my god. What's she doing?" Ingrid asked.

"She's being a boss ass bitch is what she's doing", he said before yelling, "WOOH! THAT'S MY GIRL!!" Her face turns slightly pink and she smiled nervously. She began to sing Eternal Flame.

After a minute Ingrid nudged Enoch, "What happened to Rose?"

"She wanted to go visit her home for a while. She said she'll be back."

"Do you believe her."

Enoch watches as Matt jumped up on the stage and kissed Caroline, "Yes."

•—•

While the scooby gang was dealing with their drama Enoch and Ingrid were planning a trip. They were gonna go out of town and go dancing and have fun and maybe go to a spa or some shit. It was gonna be great. As they were walking around talking about their plan they saw Jenna sitting on a bench alone, crying. They looked at each other and then walked over to her.

"Jenna..." Ingrid said softly trying not to startle her. It was pointless because Jenna snapped her head up and her eyes were wide.

"What's wrong?" Enoch asked, him and Ingrid sitting on both sides of her.

"I just found out everyone's been lying to me. About everything."

"Oh. That really sucks." Ingrid reaches over and smacked him.

"Ignore this insensitive ass over here. Do you want to talk about it?"

Jenna opened her mouth, but then hesitated, "I can't really talk about it."

Ingrid nodded, "Okay. I understand. Vampires are a very hard thing to tell someone about." Jenna nodded but then snapped her head towards Ingrid eyes wide. Ingrid just smiled.

"Yeah. We know," Enoch added after a minute, "Sadly. Fucking vampires just cause trouble." They sit there and talk for a while and it got later.

"I don't wanna go home." she confessed. Ingrid and Enoch exchanged a look before nodding.

Enoch clapped, "Well you can come with us then. We're going on a trip!" After a couple minutes of explaining and convincing, their duo trip became a trio.

•—•

They were enjoying their time in this solid four star hotel. When the doppelbitch called. Jenna went to answer but Enoch grabbed the phone out of her hands.

"Nope. We are here to escape all of the problems that she has helped bring." Jenna opened her mouth to argue but Ingrid put her finger over her mouth and shushed her.

"No objections."

About a half hour later Ingrid left to go get snacks. Enoch was building a fort and Jenna was taking a shower. While outside two guys cornered her.

"Jenna Sommers?" They ask in a tone that suggests that they weren't really asking. Ingrid knew this would end bad, but she didn't want to bring Jenna any trouble.

"Yes." and then everything went black.

AN: Okay so I just wanted to say that while Ingrid seeing Joey might seem a little random, it will be relevant.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

238K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
456 36 4
๐จ๐๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (๐ง) : ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐™ฐ ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›...
158K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰