Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

Da uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... Altro

000: Her BackStory
001: Meeting Him
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
009: A Kiss
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
014: His Place
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
023: 10:59 pm
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
028: Lust and Passion
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

036: Ideas

1K 33 7
Da uwu_derp

A/N: Okay, quick little author's note at the beginning here, but I know that I usually publish 2 chapters on the weekend, but this week I want to post 3. It's so that next week, the next two chapters will be able to line up with each other and make sense. If you don't understand, that's okay. You'll understand next weekend.

For now, just enjoy this extra chapter 😉

Mikasa awoke to the sound of her bedroom door slamming open, making her abruptly sit up. She looked over to the opened doorway, her eyes adjusting to the light before she finally deciphered who the figure was.

Levi.

Mikasa groaned, laying back down as she pulled the covers over her body. "Go away, Levi, I'm sleeping." She said groggily.

Levi ignored her, walking over to open the blinds. Light poured in, making Mikasa squint her eyes and hide under her covers. Levi grabbed her blanket and tore it off Mikasa, exposing her in her nightgown.

Groaning annoyedly, Mikasa opened her eyes and looked at Levi who stood upon her. "What?" She spat out like venom, wanting to go back to sleep.

"I have a bone to pick with you." Levi said.

Mikasa rolled her eyes, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes and smacked her lips. "What is it?" She asked.

"Do you live under a rock?" Levi ask.

Mikasa scoffed. "Get to the point, Levi. I'm tired!" She cried.

"Oh, tired?! You're gonna be feeling much emotions more once you see this!" He said. He fished his phone out from his pocket, then showed her what was on his screen.

Mikasa squinted her eyes, grabbing the phone from Levi to bring it closer to her face. It was an article online, and Mikasa read the headline: MIKASA ACKERMAN QUITS ACTING?!

Mikasa felt her heart sink.

'Was someone paying attention to Annie and I yesterday?'

She looked to Levi who scorned at her. "Why don't you ever know how to be discreet?" He sighed, shaking his head.

"I-I was!" She cried.

Levi rolled his eyes, snatching his phone from Mikasa. "Obviously, you weren't." He said, scrolling slowly until he reached a video. He played it, then showed it to Mikasa.
-
*The Video*

"Hey, An? Uhh... I think I'm gonna quit." Said Mikasa.

Annie rose a brow. "Quit what?" Asked Annie.

Mikasa inhaled slowly. "Acting." Replied Mikasa.

Annie gawked at Mikasa, and she let out a perplexed "What?!"

"Y-Yeah." Mikasa breathed. "I'm not gonna be an actress anymore.
-

When the video ended, Levi stared at Mikasa with a raised brow. "So?" He asked.

Mikasa looked up at him, taking a moment to recollect herself before responding. "So what?"

Levi scoffed at her reply. "How are you gonna fix this?" He asked.

Mikasa bit her lip, her gaze lowering to the floor. "I..." Her voice trailed off. "Levi, can you please give me—"

"I can't give you anymore time, Mikasa. You're an adult now, and life is gonna move on with or without you. I want you to give me an idea by the end of the day of how you want to fix this, but if I don't get anything then you're on your own." He said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Mikasa bit her lip, but she slowly nodded. "Right..." she muttered, "I'll think of something." She said.

Levi narrowed his eyes at her. "Good." He said. He walked forward to Mikasa's bedroom door. "Let's be mature about this, okay?"

With that said, Levi left Mikasa's room and then her condo altogether. Mikasa sighed once he left, then she looked at the time on the clock that hung on her wall.

"I've got to do this." She muttered to herself.
-

Mikasa sat on her couch as she went through her laptop, Miele sitting by her feet. Eren was in the kitchen, making something for Mikasa to eat.

"I don't get it," Eren began, walking over to Mikasa with a plate and a mug in his hand, "why don't you just confirm the suspicions? They're true, right?" Eren suggested.

Mikasa sighed, shaking her head. Eren set the food down on the coffee table in front of Mikasa and then Miele scampered to his feet. The corgi had become very fond of Eren.

"It's not that simple. I am going to confirm the suspicions, the thing is, I don't know how. I can't just post something on my twitter saying 'hey, just wanted to say that I'm quitting acting lol'." Mikasa said.

Eren thought for a moment. She was right. It wouldn't be responsible to do that. But he still couldn't help but wonder how they'd get through this together.

Mikasa picked up the sandwich that Eren made for her, taking a bite out of it.

"That's true. It would be very irresponsible." Eren mused.

Mikasa nodded in agreement, turning to him as she took another bite of the sandwich. She savored the taste in her mouth, letting the sauce that combined with the meat and cheese and lettuce and tomatoes and et cetera fill her senses with delight.

Eren looked over to her as she swallowed the bite, then smiled cheekily. Mikasa rose a brow at the look he gave her, swallowing her food before she spook up.

"What?" She asked.

Eren chortled. "You've got something." He said, pointing to his cheek as if it were hers.

She rolled her eyes mirthfully. "Why does it seem like this always happens whenever we eat around each other?" She muttered. (It's because I, the author, suck at actually thinking of something original.)

Eren chuckled. "I'm not sure." He responded.

Mikasa used the back of her hand to wipe the spot on her face, but some spread still remained. Eren shook his head, pointing to her cheek.

"Still there." He said.

Mikasa sighed, trying to wipe it away again but to now avail. Eren sighed at this, leaning forward to use the pad of his thumb to wipe away the sauce at her cheeks. "Gosh, your hopeless." He muttered.

Mikasa rolled her eyes mirthfully, leaning into him. "But you love that about me, don't you?" She hummed.

Eren leaned forward a bit as well until their breaths mingled with each other. "Damn right I do."

They stayed like that for a bit longer, blushing deeply as their everlasting eye-contact with each other unwaverrd. They didn't want to kiss, however, they just wanted to enjoy each other's presence.

Then, suddenly, it felt as if a lightbulb lit up in Eren's mind as an idea popped in his head. He leaned back, hailing an "aha!" to indicate that he thought of something.

Mikasa leaned back as well, now questioning him. "What?" She asked, taking another bite on her sandwich.

"We're in an official relationship, right?" He asked.

Mikasa nodded slowly. "Yeah."

"And you said that being in our relationship opened your eyes, right?"

Mikasa nodded again in agreement.

"Then why don't we tell the media that? Announce the fact that we're in a relationship, and tell them about you quitting. You don't have to tell them about you past or your mother or father, but what you can do is tell them that you're quitting." Eren suggested.

Mikasa blinked as the gears in her head slowly turned before her eyes lit up. She sat up, smiling at Eren.

"That's perfect!" She hailed.

Eren blushed at her reaction, watching as Mikasa picked up her phone and wrote something down. She turned to Eren after she finished and showed him the note she made on her phone: 'tell media about news', is what it read.

"The movie that I was in was finished a while ago and they're having an interview for the cast after that. You can come with me and I'll announce my news there and you'll even be there with me. It all works!" She cheered.

Eren smiled just upon seeing how happy his angel was and he leaned in, nodding his head at her. "That's a great idea." He said softly, and although he didn't sound as energetic as Mikasa, he still was excited.

Mikasa hopped a bit in her seat and went to text Levi her plan of action and it was now when Eren realized how actually important this was to her. She yearned freedom from her lifestyle, and now she finally can be free. This was her dream come true, and he's been there with her every step of the way.

His smile widened at this thought, making him lean in after he noticed that Mikasa had sent the message. He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into a hug. He leaned his head forward, placing a kiss on her forehead which made her face beat up.

"E-Eren?!" She cried, surprised by his sudden action.

Eren just chortled at how adorable Mikasa looked and he made eye-contact with her, looking at her bright red face.

"I'm so happy for you." He whispered.

Mikasa blushed, trying to hide her face in their embrace, but to no avail. "Th-Thank you." She muttered.

Eren smiled, pulling her back into their embrace. Mikasa hugged him back this time, feeling his warmth relax her. She smiled at this and enjoyed this moment because she didn't know how long it would last.

But what she did know was that she wanted this hug to last forever.

vote and comment. thanks :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

113K 5.9K 33
The year is 2010. Eren Yeager, a 25-year-old artist on hiatus, stumbles upon a hole-in-the-wall bar, The Titanic, just wanting a glass of rootbeer. L...
38.8K 1.1K 25
*Rivamika Fanfiction* What started out as complete hate transformed into something deeper as Mikasa gets to closer to the Captain. Levi never expecte...
43.4K 1.4K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...
52.6K 976 13
Its has nothing to do with the titans or anything like that its a different story between Eren Jaegar and Mikasa Ackerman also known as EREMIKA!♥ Hop...