π™°πš— π™°πš–πšŽπš›πš’πšŒπšŠπš— πšƒπš πš’οΏ½...

Autorstwa 1-800holywaterbitchh

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were star... WiΔ™cej

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chpater 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Important Read

Chapter 8.

2.6K 73 39
Autorstwa 1-800holywaterbitchh

Harry's barely spoken to me since the names were pulled from the Goblet, leaving me unsure on how to feel. He explained to us in the common room that same night he that did not put his name in the cup, then went upstairs to his dormitory with just a simple glance at me. I haven't seen him after classes or any other time, when he's with Hermione and Ron I pretend I don't see them and go somewhere else, at this point I'm having Hermione withdrawals, and Harry withdrawals.

I walk into Herbology late, and see everyone's eyes on me.

"We're happy to have you, Ms. Late - Matthews." Professor Sprout says making some students laugh, I give her an apologetic look and make my way to my spot. Once I placed my stuff down I look ahead of me to be met by green eyes, the too familiar eyes. I look to my left confused as to why he's not next to me anymore, to see Neville's taken his spot. That is how badly he doesn't want to see me, or speak to me. My heart drops at the thought of his possible hatred at this point. I shake my head in obvious annoyance and just stare down at my plant. Class goes on, and Neville's doing his best to make conversation, I blankly answer each of his questions, there's no point in taking my frustration out on Neville, but I also wasn't in a talking mood. Once class is over I watch Harry exit the room faster than the rest of the class, and he's gone in the crowd. I sigh quietly, grabbing my books and head to lunch.

"Hi, Lucy!" A younger boy with blonde hair exclaims as I walk through the big doors, "I'm Collin! Do you want to buy a paper?" He holds The Daily Prophet up in the air, and I see Harry on the front page. I nod, pay him and take the paper not bothering to ask how he knew my name. I straighten the paper out and see the headline title, "Triwizard Tournament Champions Harry Potter revealed and others". I knew the Tournament was going to make it into the papers, but Harry's basically the title, I continue reading curiously seeing, the picture of all four Champions posing for the picture. I place myself down at the table and begin reading Harry's interview.

"Can I sit?" A familiar voice asks me, I look to my left and see Hermione already placing herself. I nod and return my gaze to the paper. Hermione means the boys aren't far behind.

"Sure." I whisper focused, then the paper is yanked from my hand. I furrow my brows together to see Harry has ripped it from my grasp and crumbled it up.

"Sorry, I was just trying to read the paper." I said in a mocking tone to Hermione while staring at Harry. He keeps his eyes on me then places himself down in front of me with Ron. Ron and Hermione's eyes remained wide, shocked by his actions, honestly, so was I.

"It's bullshite." Harry says angry, I bit the inside of my cheek, debating on wether I should mock his English cuss word. I decide not and pull out a piece of paper and begin writing back to my father, he sent an owl a few days ago and I haven't had the chance to answer with my academics being in the way.

I love and miss you. I hope everything is going great for you at The Ministry. I'm sorry, it's taken me a few days to respond, Snape, my potions teacher has kept a tight chain on me so I can catch up. But to answer your question, school is fine.
P.S. - Thanks for dragging me all the way across the world and leaving me here. It's been "bullshite" if you really, want to know.

I dropped my quill down and closed my eyes in frustration crumbling the paper. I can't send this, he was so excited for his job with The Ministry, I can't blame him for my terrible social skills and choice of friends. My anger goes beyond Harry at this point. Hermione hasn't been around as much as I'd like, but I also have to realize, these were her friends before I was. To add the cherry on top, the boy Malfoy has been giving me literal hell, but I guess that was the price for being caught with Harry so many times without the presence of our other friends.

I pick my quill up again and begin writing the same thing I wrote before, without the angry P.S. note. Then place it in my pocket so I can take it to the Owelry later. I glance around the table and see Hermione and Ron talking, while Harry watched me write every single letter, a small part of me was hoping he read what I was writing, while the side of me that's too nice, was hoping he didn't see anything at all.

"Hey, I'll see you tonight. I have to go do something." I made an excuse to Hermione, she gave me a small nod and smile, then I headed towards the door.

"Hi." A tall boy with brownish hair and blonde highlights approached me at the door, he was wearing yellow. A Hufflepuff had jumped from his table to greet me. My hand against the door had lightened up and it closed.

"Hi." I said awkwardly, he looked at the ground then back to my eyes, he smiled gently.

"I know you don't know me. I'm Cedric Diggory." He held his his hand out, I nodded and shook his hand.

"I know who you are." I tried not to be spiteful, knowing he's somehow connected to Harry because prior to the Tournament, they went to a Quidditch game with the Weasleys before school. Are they friends? Do they talk on a regular basis?

"I'm Lucy, Lucy Matthews. It's nice to meet you Cedric." I give him a small smile that I had to pull from the depths of hell.

"I know... I actually had a question to ask you." He rocked on his heels, "I'll walk with you wherever you're going." He said. I granted him permission and he opened the door for me and stepped into the hallway. I began walking, unsure of even where I was actually going. It was an excuse. I didn't expect to be followed.

"What's the question?" I asked, him matching my pace. He bit his lip and chuckled looking down. What does he want?

"Promise not to laugh." He looked up through his blonde lashes, his nervousness humors me.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"I need a date to the ball and..." he started, causing me to stop in my tracks, "I've been watching you for awhile, and I've just never worked up the nerve to speak to you till now?" He questioned himself looking off into the air still chuckling.

"And?"

"Do you want to be my date to the Yule Ball?" He asked hopeful. My jaw fell to the floor involuntarily, once I realized how dumbfounded I looked I pulled myself together and crossed my arms.

"Really?" I asked curiously, he nodded.

"You don't have to if you don't want of cou- " he trailed off.

"No!" I shouted putting a hand up, I blinked a few times pulling my hand back down at my unexpected actions, "I'd love too. That sounds... amazing." I said still shocked a boy just asked me out... to the ball... I planned not attending. That I am now attending.

"I'm actually surprised. You barely know me." He said shocked but filled with obvious excitement.

"Everyone deserves a chance, right?" I gave him a half smirk, while my mind trailed back to Harry. Everyone deserves a chance. Right? I questioned myself.

"Well, now that's out of the way." His deep laugh came through, he held his hand out ahead of us. "Where am I taking you?" He asked.

"Do you want to go with me to the Owelry? I wrote a letter to my dad." I asked curiously, he agreed and walked with me. Once we reached the Owelry he laughed at my reluctance to actually go in there and hand it to an owl so he did it for me. I pinched my nose in Disgust. Poo. Everywhere. I faced out towards the lake leaning against the rail waiting for him to come out. The view is incredible from up here, and the breeze. I closed my eyes and let the wind take my breath away.

"What house were you in?" He chimed in to my right ear, I kept my eyes closed and inhaled the smell of the water.

"Wampus." My hair flew off my shoulders and out of my face.

"The body. A warrior. It makes sense why you were placed in Gryffindor." He said, I opened my eyes and looked over to him. His spiked up front hair was blowing in the wind and his cheeks were turning red.

"I don't know. Sometimes I think the hat was wrong." I frowned, he shook his head biting his lip again.

"The hat is never wrong." He crinkled his nose as a gust of wind smacked him in the face, I laughed at him, "but I wouldn't have been upset if you got placed in Hufflepuff, of course." His laugh became loud again, I smacked his shoulder playfully watching the lake again. His presence wasn't bothering me anymore. I was kind of enjoying it. I wasn't expecting him to be exactly enjoyable, with all the attention he was getting from the school. Everyone was shitting on Harry and cheering on Cedric. I squinted at him.

"Did you start the badge thing? The "Potter Stinks?" On the inside I was worried, I know Harry isn't liking it one bit. I don't like it either. Seamus was wearing one earlier and I wanted to rip it off his robe and throw it in the fire.

"Of course not. I've asked them to stop wearing it. No one listens." He said looking over the stone railing. I'm happy he wasn't the one that started it, I'm not sure I could go with him to the ball if he had.

"So can I ask?" He questioned me. I tilted my head confused, "about you and Potter."

"What about us?" I said mono-toned.

"I didn't pop in the middle of anything, did I?" He grinned, I shook my head sighing.

"I don't think so. No." After I said that I wanted to face palm myself, yes, Lucy, please tell the man you're going to the ball with that you had an interest in someone else 10 seconds prior to this. "He hasn't spoken to me in weeks, and today he ripped The Daily Prophet out of my hand." I rolled my eyes, Cedric cringed.

"I would have too," He tosses his hands in the air in disbelief, "everything she said was a lie of some sort."

"She seems lovely, the lady that interviewed you all." I said sarcastically, remembering the insane amount of flashing lights that hit anytime I saw him or any of the champions in the hallways, she even showed up in our History class to take pictures of Harry because the Professor was sleeping. In every picture Harry was caught off guard and displeased, it was kind of funny to see his expression when it happened.

"Oh, absolutely adoring." He winked placing his elbows back on the railing. He's nothing like I expected him to be.

"You're funny." I said turning to face him, I left one arm on the railing and was bouncing on my heel. He stood up and his tie had managed to come out of his robe and smacked him in the face. I threw my head back in laughter and grabbed his tie, tucking it back into his shirt and tightening it.

"Well, you're not so bad yourself." Cedric flirted, then thanked me for helping his with his tie.

"Of course. We have to keep a Triwizard Champion shipshape, don't we?" I patted his chest, I flicked my eyes up to his, his head was tilted a small bit with a tiny smirk.

"What?" I asked embarrassed.

"You're beautiful." He stated, I tried to hide my smile.

"Stop." I pulled away, he nodded and started laughing.

"Because I'm a gentlemen." He batted flirty eyes at me, "I won't kiss you right now." My heart dropped at the mention of a kiss.

"I don't think you've ever been kissed? Have you?" He smirked again, putting his hands in his pockets of his robe.

"No... I haven't." I could feel the flames rise on my cheeks, I probably looked like an apple right now. Between the cold air and the pretty boy flirting with me. I heard Fred and George call him "Pretty Boy Cedric", I can't say I'll fight them on that right now.

"That's for another time. Perfect setting though." He puts his lips together in a fine line and walks past me, "Lets go before you make us late to our classes." He jokes pointing at my red cheeks, I rubbed them in complete and total embarrassment. I'm considering throwing myself off the railing. I'm sure there are some creatures near Hagrid's place that could enjoy a full meal right now.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

42.9K 896 67
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
60.2K 1.4K 8
"Growing up with an abusive father for things beyond his control, and a mother who tried to mediate things while trying to keep him safe at the same...
445K 15.3K 155
"π“ˆπ’½π‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“ 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“‚π‘œπ“ˆπ“‰π“…π‘œπ“Œπ‘’π“‡π’»π“Šπ“ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’Έπ’½ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒢𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
4.8K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...