End Game

Von evantaresh

Love is not for those who has trust issues. . . Disclaimer! Characters bearing has no relation with living pe... Mehr

You can't hide from love
all start at the coffeshop
helpless days
easy come, (not) easy go
flutter heart
running on thin ice
sunflower
new life
family matters
last piece of heart
love expires
getaway
revelations
goodbye
notes
i'm free this weekend
what life promised (end)

night in the club

1.6K 74 15
Von evantaresh

2.

Every club will be super busy on the weekend but this one is different, it's just a small underground club dominated by a community. Hanbin stepped in with his co-worker, Jisoo, they went there to celebrate their friend's birthday, Koo Junhoe. Rose, Junhoe's girlfriend is Jisoo's friend in Busan, they keep in touch in Seoul and Rose often come to the coffeeshop with Junhoe.

"Rose said that Junhoe will celebrate his birthday together with one other person, his friend from college."

"DK?" Hanbin asked.

"You knew him?"

"Nope." He pointed at a sign board: DK & Junhoe birthday bash, VIP section 2.

"Ah so they didn't booked the whole club." Jisoo murmured.

"Who do you think they are? Some kind of celebrity or what?" Hanbin chuckled.

+

Lisa took a drink from Chanwoo, beside her is Yunhyeong, and Jinhwan, they're friends in the uni.

"Hey isn't that the pretty barista?" Yunhyeong asked.

Chanwoo turned his head, saw Jisoo walked in with Hanbin, slightly bothered by how his brother pointed at Jisoo, he calle dthem to make sure Jisoo is near him and under his supervision. "Hanbin hyung! Jisoo nuna!"

+

Jennie scoffed at the text message she just got.

"I bet it's your sugar daddy." Jiwon stepped out of the cab.

"Yeah, asked me what I want from Italy." Just like she predicted, the wife's coming and her 'daddy' cancelled all the plan. Now she dragged Jiwon to go clubbing with her. They don't go to the club bringing their car since they will end up being super drunk.

They stepped in to a small but nice club in Itaewon.

"DK and Junhoe birthday bash?" Jennie snorted, "So someone booked the club?"

"Not entirely I guess." Jiwon pinted at the 'VIP section 2' writings.

"Let's go somewhere else, I don't want to be in the middle of noisy high schooler."

"No high schooler made a birthday party at a club, dummy." He said.

"Yeah, but still—"

"Look..." Jiwon squinting his eyes, looking at across the dance floor, "familiar faces in there..."

Jennie extend her neck to see what Jiwon saw.

"Is that the dolly face girl we met at the coffeeshop?"

Jiwon nodded.

"Whoa, is that the cute barista?" Jennie's eyes move to the guy in a simple oversized white shirt, holding a glass of beer not far from where Lisa sat.

"I guess so..."

Jennie and Jiwon exchanged gaze.

"What do you say...?" Jiwon asked.

"I'd stay." Jennie smirks.

+

It is not very hard to approach what's they've been targeting to, Jennie and Jiwon cut across the people who swaying their bodies into the explosion of music. Jiwon lean his body towards the bar, he and Jennie likes to observing people, but Jennie rolled her eyes to see Jiwon quite obviously looking at the dolly face girl who sat with her back leaning on the bar counter.

"You said she's not your type." Jennie said.

He shrugged his shoulder, "since you said she's so, so pretty, I became interested."

They are looking at Lisa, she's currently not talking to anyone, just awkwardly holding her drink while looking around, beside her is the tall guy with cute face, talking to someone.

"Boring." Jennie pretend to yawn and order herself a shot, then she walked away towards the ladies room.

Jiwon's gaze back to Lisa, Jennie was right, her face is pretty, tho she's not included in the body type Jiwon would fuck.

Well, not to deceive anyone, Jiwon went to clubs to get laid and that's the fact. No string attached. Not even saying hi the next day would be better. Sounds nasty, but at least he's being real.

Jiwon signing the bartender to come to him.

"What would you like to have, sir?" the bartender crouching a bit, to hear his voice better.

"What's that girl have?" he pointing at Lisa.

The bartender following his finger, "oh, french 75."

"Cute." Jiwon smile to the fact she's having a citrusy sparkling cocktail. "make another one for her, it's on me."

The bartender smirks and nod, "sure, sir. And what can I mix for you?"

"Just whiskey, on the rock."

+

Jennie saw the barista on her way to the restroom, forgetting her purpose to retouching her make up, she walked towards Hanbin.

"Aren't you the barista in the coffeeshop?" she asked.

Hanbin looked surprised with the sudden voice near his ear.

"Gee! Oh, yeah—" he furrowed his eyebrows, he met so many customers but there's no way he couldn't recognized Jennie, "ah, you're... yeah, I remember." He nodded, he obviously recall her interesting face featured, the cuteness behind the fierceness. But Hanbin is not interested in involving himself with another trouble, yes, girls means trouble for him.

Meanwhile Jennie who instantly catch the rejection from Hanbin got excited, this kind of treatment is interesting for someone who is like a queen everywhere. Being treated like an ordinary people is new. "I'm Jennie, by the way."

"I'm Hanbin." Hanbin trying to be polite. "Good to see you here."

But Jennie smooth her palm along his chest, "wanna dance?"

+

Lisa looked surprised to received another drink from the bartender.

"I didn't..."

"The guy over there bought this for you."

Lisa twist her head and saw Jiwon. He left his seat to Lisa, "hey," he said.

"You bought me this?" Lisa asked.

"As my apology, because I ruined your shoes."

"Oh..." Lisa nodded remembering him from the coffeeshop, "I said it's really fine... I mean, that's an old shoes."

"Yeah, but at least it gave me excuse to talk to you now." He smiles, "I'm Bobby." The alter name he always use.

"Lisa."

He could see her blushing, again, she's captivated by the charming smile of this guy.

From across the room, Jennie saw her friend is already approaching Lisa, she couldn't help but feel sorry to the innocent girl, Jennie knew in no time the game will begun, Jiwon will attack her with his cheesy pick up lines. Lisa could either disgusted on his attempt or fall for it and regret it in the next morning.

Jennie saw Lisa's gestures, she looks so pure, maybe Jiwon should give up on this one, she looks like a good girl with a good heart. and she thinks she should stop Jiwon.

"Hey, wanna go grab a drink?" Jennie asked Hanbin.

"Not really, I actually not into alcohol."

"You don't like to be drunk?"

"Drunk made us reckless, too many actions regretted just because someone is drunk."

"I bet you've done one." Jennie raised her eyebrows.

Hanbin laughs, "nope, never."

Jennie glance at Jiwon again, at this phase she almost sure that usually Jiwon already get his hands everywhere on his target, but strangely, she saw them talking. Like friends.

"But if for you getting drunk made you braver, so okay, let's get another drink." He murmured.

"Wait." Jennie pull him, "what did you said?" He just hurt her pride.

Hanbin raised his eyebrows, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, you think you're good at reading people's mind?" Jennie's eyes challenging him.

"Not the best, but yeah."

"What I am thinking right now?" she pinned her eyes to Hanbin's

"Hm..." Hanbin looking back at her, "you think I'm cute."

Jennie rolled her eyes and look away.

Hanbin lean down on her and whisper, "and you want to fuck me."

+

"Aren't they Jordan 3 retro?" Lisa gasped when she accidentally look down and saw Jiwon's sneakers.

"Seoul edition." He added, slightly proud, "You knew about sneakers, yeah?"

"Haven't I told you I'm a design student, and about to join sneakers design competition."

Jiwon paused, "really??"

She nodded, "the prize is joining the summer camp in Paris, and if we're lucky, we got to meet Virgil Abloh."

"No shit."

"Yes shit..." Lisa laughing.

Lisa seems to be drunk, on the table behind her, there are some empty shot glasses and two other tall champagne glass which was filled with french 75.

At this point, Jiwon usually already touch the target everywhere, from caressing her arms, to lightly putting his hand above their thigh, maybe put a strain of hair to the back of their ear while whispering something like, "you're so beautiful." Or "you're hot." Or "I want you, let's get outta here."

But Lisa is different, not that she's awkward—in fact she's very relax and a talker, it makes the conversation of bar flirting is going one way. But the more she gulp the liquid down her throat, she feels more relax. She was the one who sometimes will lightly touch Jiwon's arm, laugh to his lame jokes, and blushed to his terrible compliments.

The fact that she knew about one thing Jiwon been obsessing about—sneakers—made her adorable, the fact that her laugh is cute, her lips curved into pout everytime Jiwon ask her to finished another shot, and the way she leaned forward to say something when the music's too loud, she left the scent that Jiwon knew he won't forget. Maybe she's just one kind of person Jiwon never met before. She accept his flirt attempt and look shy to it.

Jiwon had to stop a moment to realised something, the fact that she's not looking at Jiwon like any other girls looking at her. They were looking at Bobby, a guy who's going to pound her hard at the backseat of his car. But Lisa, she treat him like a friend. 

A friend she likes.

+

Jennie doesn't care about if Jiwon is going to score that poor innocent girl or not because now she's kissing at the backseat of Hanbin's car which fortunately park not far from the club exit door but secluded enough to hide them from people. She's still kissing him eagerly when Hanbin trailing around her body only to find how to take off the complicated blouse.

Jennie chuckles between the kisses, "let me help you." She whispers on Hanbin's parted lips. She pulls down a zipper.

"Ugh next time wear something simpler." He said while nibbling her neck.

Next time?

Jennie pull herself away a bit and smile, "there won't be next time, baby."

Hanbin also paused, he look into her eyes.

No one ever dare to trying to dominate her like he does right now, "yeah, sure." He mocked her.

His words in those mocking tone only get her turned on even more, she doesn't care about the confidence that they'd meet and fuck again, he could face a disappointment later and she won't be there to witness.

+

Jiwon startled when Lisa stand off her chair, "wanna go somewhere?"

Jiwon followed her, she took his hand, tangled it with her fingers while they struggling getting out of the maze of drunk people.

She took a big amount of a fresh oxygen outside the club and smile afterwards, her big wide smile while looking at Jiwon does something to his heart.

Jennie was right, she's so damn pretty.

"Your place or my place?" she asked hoping that anxiety won't showed on her face. She's nervous and that's the fact. She might be not experienced in this kind of game but she knew his intention right from the start and looking at how hot Jiwon is, she'll probably willing to let him in.

Jiwon flustered, "w-what?" trying to find out if she's that drunk.

"Ok, my place." Lisa raised her hand to a cab that passes. They get into the cab.

And there, a guilt crawl up his chest, he doesn't want her that way. He feels sorry that he wants to consumpt this innocence for his one night fun only.

"Lisa we don't have to—" Jiwon gulped to her hand that circling his neck and pull him into a kiss.

They were kissing, Jiwon could taste the fruity hint from her sparkling cocktail mixed with the brisk bitterness of whiskey he had. Her soft lips caught his thin upper lips in between while she tilt her head further, made Jiwon left her lips and eagerly licked her jawline.

Suddenly the taxi stops.

"Are we here?" Jiwon asked.

"It's still one block away but I don't want to drive people like you." The driver said.

"Oh come on—" Jiwon is about to protest when Lisa pull Jiwon while giggling.

"It's okay... there, that building is my flat." She pointing at a medium tall brick building.

Jiwon turned his head back to her, in his every one night stand, they were in hurry get into one's car, or bathroom stall, or kissing wildly while thinking which hotel he should book. But tonight, they were walking on a sidewalk, Jiwon twine his arm around her and she cutely lean on him, her arm is around Jiwon's waist and palm get into his jacket pocket.

What they did is simple, like a couple going home after a good party. Couple. Jiwon threw that words from his glossary long time a go. It crings him. Yet now it brings so much confusedness on him.

Lisa opened her apartment door, and when it closes behind them, Lisa is looking at him once again. Her eyes still show that she's drunk, but her smile is still as beautiful as ever.

"So..." she unbuttoned the topmost of her shirt button.

Jiwon gulped.

Suddenly she stops, looking at how hesitant he was from the start, she can't be wrong that Jiwon is that type of guy, he must be sleeping around with girls, but why do his eyes stammer, "you're not going to to do it with me, are you?"

Jiwon stand still, strangely this is not what she wants from her. He couldn't bear to lose this smile tomorrow, when they decided the one night stand was good and say let's not meet again.

"You gave me drinks to get me drunk so you can sleep with me, right? Then why you stop now?" she asked.

Jiwon only looking at that disappointed eyes.

"I didn't want to fall for your bullshit at first but then I think it's worth it." She continued, "we can have sex and I won't cry tomorrow when you left, I promise."

Jiwon trying to get himself together, convinced himself to be Bobby, the player. But he just couldn't move.

Lisa snorted, "This is pitiful—"

Jiwon pulled her and kiss her, he push her to the wall, pinned her there, kiss her more, their lips enveloping each other, long and slow.

"You're anything but pitiful, Lisa..." Jiwon said, still breathlessly hovering her lips, "but..." he look around and found a pen on Lisa's table. 

He took her hand and write down a number.

"That's my number, call me, let's go on a date."

-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.1K 329 8
In the middle of her established relationship with Hanbin, Bobby came and offer Jennie something Hanbin never have, time.
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
67.4K 2.6K 39
DISCONTINUED Roseanne comes onto you hot and heavy, but the sexy and dangerous hustler won't give you the satisfaction of a kiss. She knows you feel...
50.5K 1.6K 15
Story about one richest squad in Asia, consist of Hanbin the pact leader, Jennie the princess, Lisa the megastar, Rose, June, Jinan, Yunhyeong, DK, a...