Staying Neutral

由 Oma3wamo

[UnOrdinary Reader Insert] Mental and Physical Strength is what you need in order to survive this world full... 更多

Prologue
Chapter O
Chapter T
Chapter TH
Chapter F
Chapter FV
Chapter S
Chapter SV
Chapter E
Chapter T
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Insight (1)
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: Without a Doubt
Chapter Twenty: Will She Awaken?
Chapter Twenty One: They're Lying
Chapter Twenty Two: She's Back
Help!
Chapter Twenty Three: She's Livid
IM BACK

Chapter N

1.6K 84 1
由 Oma3wamo

-

John, bruises and injured walked grudgingly to his home. His eyes were furrowed in anger and spite, still upset from recent events. Just after a few days after both of his female friends had taken an absence at school, he was immediately targeted and beaten from old enemies.

Every day has been the same painful grind.

Wake up.

Go to school.

Get beat up.

His hand clutches the straps of his bag.

And come home with nothing to look forward to.

John walks up the steps to his home and opens the door and shuts it behind him. His eyes glare at the ground with his jaw clenched. His hair was messy and no longer gelled and styled like he used to do.

Why?

Eyeing the large red boxing bag at the living room, he drops everything he had; his jacket and his backpack drops heavily to the floor.

Why do I have to put up with this?

Anger and frustration that was pent up within him that had no where to go. Seraphina wasn't there to prevent his 'peers' from beating him up. No Y/n for him to release all his hidden emotions and thoughts. No one.

And there he went.

WHAM!

The boxing bag was hit with a heaving kick and shook underneath John's blow. His eyes filled with deadly rage as he hits the bag.

WORTHLESS!

He lands another heavy punch towards the bag as it barely absorbs the impact.

THEY'RE ALL WORTHLESS!

WHACK! BAM!

His eyes flared with murderous intent.

Those weaklings with no backbone...

...who can't stand up for themselves!

His punches get more brutal and reckless.

Those who call themselves 'elites'...

... Use their powers for the most petty things.

He grits his teeth.

Those who think that just because they have a little bit of power...

They could do anything they want!

John was furious.

EVEN...

A green girl with braided tails smiled warmly at him.

THE ONE PERSON I BELIEVED IN..!

WHAM!

EVERYONE IS WORTHLESS!

"John?"

...!

Y/n smiles warmly as she gives a small pat to his head. "Don't forget that me and Sera will be here to kick your problems away!"

"Just joking. But seriously..."

Y/n pulls on his cheeks. "I'm here for you, Sera's here for you, your dad is here for you. Don't forget that, okay?"

...Y/n... Sera!

Shocked, John immediately stops abusing the punching bag. He was sweating and panting heavily, his knuckles were bruised and bloody. His eyes that were once filled with a burning fire became an empty spark.

He was tired. John falls on his knees as his hand was pressed against his forehead.

He needed to talk to someone.

-

..Huff Huff...

Y/n breathes heavily as she runs behind a pillar and hiding behind it. The sounds of footsteps and shouting security guards came by before passing when they couldn't find the girl, making her sigh from relief.

Tch. How did they find me? I was sure I was somebody else—

I shouldn't stay here thinking. But... where should I go? I can't go back to Wellston High School, now. They'll find me for sure...

Quickly checking if there was no one around, she quickly sprints out of the dark corner before heading back out into the downtown. People didn't seem to mind her now, but knowing 'them', they'd probably ask a new station to start looking for a "Xeno Avenoir".

Y/n quickly made use of her free time there.

Looking around, she spots a raven-haired male with red eyes. He seemed to be minding his own business as he stuck his hands inside his pockets and was listening to some music with his headphones. Y/n smirked.

"Oi!" She calls out to him. He lazily looks at the h/c before saying, "Can I help you?"

She nods. "I think you dropped something," she says as she picks up a random rock she found on the ground. "Is this pet rock yours?"

"Why would—" Confused, the male stares into her eyes that glowed an e/c. His scarlet red flickered before dying down. "Oh yes, I remember now! Thank you miss," He says gratefully before taking the rock from the girl.

Their hands brushed together for a slight moment.

"Your welcome, sir!" Y/n calls out as she rushes into a nearby cafe. No one paid attention to her, luckily, when she walks through the men's restroom, before walking out.

Well, was that even Y/n in the first place?

The 18-year old black-haired male with red eyes held a slight smirk as he coolly leaves the cafe. He wore an oversized navy hoodie, matching with plain white and black pants, and ignored the heart eyes of the females who passed him.

This will do.

Fluffing out his dark locks, he notices a shop that sold electronics. He checks his pockets for his wallet before walking inside. "Ah, hello sir! How may I help you today?"

A young male employee goes to greet the man.

"Uh, hey," his smooth voice says, "Mind if you can help me find a phone? I'm looking for one that touchscreen and long-lasting battery."

The male employee nods. "Yes sir, come right this way!"

  He follows the man and looks around the store while he does so. "Ah! Excuse me, sir," the employee calls out. "I found a phone that matches your preferences. This is the newest XXXXX phone and it's really famous in the market now! I highly recommend this and the additional data plan that comes along with it."

The raven-haired male hums. "That'll do. Thank you," He says with a charming tone, making the employee blush underneath his gaze. "Set this up for me, would ya?"

"Y-Yes, sir! Right away!"

The flustered employee leaves with the boxed phone in hand.

I didn't know the guy that I am impersonating was gay. It'll be a problem if the real one comes in. Such charming looks; I would've fallen for myself too.

The man walks around the shop, his eyes catching a certain news channel playing on a large TV. He stood closer to it when he sees a familiar female appear on the screen.

"Hello. Currently, we are on the lookout for a high school teenager, h/c and e/c colored eyes. Though we are unable to provide any more details or information, please keep in mind for this person. Her name is 'Xeno Avenoir', a mental hospital escapee that escaped from Skye's Mental Rehab Facility yesterday. Thank you for listening to this short broadcast—"

"M-Man... A mental escapee? Sounds scary," the male employee said as he suddenly appears by the man's side. "You think so?" He says with a smirk.

The employee flushed. "S-Sorry sir! Here, please fill out this contract and you'll be all set..."

After signing the document and paying in cash, the man was handed the device with a phone case attached. "T-Thank you for shopping here. Have a good day, sir!"

"Yeah. You too."

With a new phone in hand, the man goes behind an alleyway and turns on the electronic device.

His eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them once again.

Click!

Y/n lets out a sigh as her head pulsates in a painful manner. "Man... it's been a while since I've done a full body transformation..." she mutters under her breath.

She takes a good look at the phone before putting down her old contacts.

Now that I got a new phone... Where do I have to go...?

Would the school be notified that I've turned against the authorities?

Can I be even allowed to be back on campus even after all that?

I'll be homeless...

Man. I wish Elaine or Sera had a house—

Her eyes widened in realization before quickly tapping on her phone and dials a certain number. It stayed on hold for a bit before her friend picked it up.

"Hello? Who is this?" John's familiar voice said through the phone. Her eyes slightly brimmed with tears at his voice, feeling absolutely relieved with the male's presence.

"J-John!" She responds with happiness.

"Y/n?!"

"I'm so sorry for not being able to contact you at all for this past week," Y/n says. "But can I ask you a favor for now?"

"W-Where did you go? Sera said—"

"John, I'll explain later. Please keep quiet that I'm back, ok? I am about to head to your house right now, maybe I'll reach there in ten minutes. But promise me that you'll stay quiet, ok?"

"Alright, but..."

"Thank you, I love you! Bye!"

Quickly hanging up on the call, she instantly begins to sprint down the alleyway and into another part of the downtown that was less crowded.

She made sure that her eyes were still raven red and her hair still black before she appeared before society.

-

Shorter chapters because I want to make Y/n as mysterious as possible.

I want her to be known as powerful but not really.

Also, I hate backstories.

Let's get back to UnOrdinary's plot.

- I can't believe that i don't have my free offline books anymore... Wattpad!!! Why did u put a limit!!!

I'm actually angry and disappointed.

Why did u do this

Yeah I updated a lot more chapters because I'm MAD

I miss the old Wattpad.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

35.2K 956 17
‼️D I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)‼️ °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· °°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯�...
Last Chance 由 John

同人小說

19.4K 627 26
*Read Second Chance first for story to make sense* Utterly defeated, the Royals return to Wellston, shocked and disunited. The loss took its toll on...
1.5K 54 11
A work of UnOrdinary fanfiction inspired by Remi x Male reader by Zeref_Dragneel. A love story between Remi, and a drifter from out of town, with a d...
50.7K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...