Don't Forget (Guren Ichinose...

De pink_mochii_inventor

Guren and you have known one another since before the catastrophe, after a couple of months, you had finally... Mai multe

Meeting and Reunion
Oops, I forgot
Beginnings
Confession and war
Note
Training time
Shibuya
Taken
I'm So Sorry
Love
The Matured Yuichiro
Thanksgiving Special~
Regret
Vampires Bite
Back to Where We Started (Finale)
ARC TWO
Secrets
Memories
Fifth Progenitor Ky Luc
Shikama Doji
The First and Mikaela
Lost
Broken Promises
Past Regrets
|Our Forever|
My Way
Run
Memory Blues
Guren Ichinose, 16
Demons Known As Us
Christmas, You Say?
There's No Such Thing
There Is, Just Maybe...
Trust In Them PREVIEW + A/N
Rewind
A/N COMMENT CONTEST!

|Sacrifice|

430 12 1
De pink_mochii_inventor

I-

My mental health has DETERIORATED BY LIKE 287387278286871781872

I honestly just-

I'm crying

Why did this happen ITS ALREADY ENDING AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO??!??!?

*flips table*

[Namaru  POV]

He would turn into a demon if I wasn't fast enough. It felt...odd having my own will, being a demon who has a master. Well...had. She freed me, extracted me from her body as she said she would, yet it frightened me. Humans were scary, sinning, going to such great lengths just to sacrifice everything for their loved ones. Demons aren't supposed to have feelings for anything, just desires and greed. 

Y/n asked me to help Guren, or at least try. I would do my best, these past few years I had grown attached to her and was curious as to why she decided to give in to the First. She had the strength to keep going, yet she choose not to. She could have saved him herself, but I highly doubt after everything she learned she would even want to. She once said when she was with Saito, that: 

"That idiot took my heart and won't give it back...Despite everything he's done, I still want to help him. Can you help me?"

I sighed, she was stupid, but I respected her. I look down at my bloody body...Y/n's blood...I wasn't going to lie, when she was first learning how to master me and I tasted her blood, afterwards my thirst was unquenchable. I lick some of her blood off my hand and my vision and senses sharpen immediately. 

I dashed outside and saw the grey haired noble, Ferid Bathory  alongside Crowley Eusford. They were talking and the Namanari boy. Guren. I suddenly felt a shiver run down my spine, it was happening. I couldn't help but shiver, a run of confidence coursing through my blood. Noya and Asuramaru weren't the only demons Mahiru used. 

"Well well what do we have here?~" It was that grey-haired bastard. 

I glared at him, "I'm busy, leave me alone." 

He looked shocked, he seemed to know about me, "Wait Wait Wait. You're Y/n's demon? What a sudden change of events! No wonder she's running rampant trying to fight Father alongside the First!" He ruses, I scoff and take off running into the building, not bothering to see The First fight with Y/n. It pained me if I was honest, I had failed as a demon, but it was her choice. 

I go inside and see multiple cursed chains ready to stab Guren, Mahiru in front of him soothing him. I run up to her and pin her down, her ashen purple hair covering her face. She looked surprised, was this not part of the plan? Good. 

"Namaru? Long time no see. I see you're doing well." She smiles, her tone soft yet deadly. 

"Stop this, Hiragi," I paused and looked at Guren who too looked shocked, "You too Guren." 

I look back down at Mahiru who had an amused expression on her face, "What do you want, Namaru? Are you going to kill me for backstabbing you? It was such a long time ago!" She faked her helplessness. I glared at her, 

"You did what you did, I should thank you because Y/n then became my wielder. And I can't kill you, if I wanted to there would still be half of you in Guren. I won't allow you to turn into a demon Guren. That wouldn't be a good thing to teach Yuu, now would it?" His eyes snap up to me, 

"You don't get it. You don't understand why I'm-"

"Shut up! I know what you did you bastard! And what you did was unforgivable! You brought Shinya, Y/n and the others from the grave...the cost of that death to everyone above 13, correct me if I'm wrong." I said menacingly, "Not only that, you erased Y/n's memories of everything she had seen with Mahiru and her brother, all the tests she had been put through, you made her forget all of it! You did it, it's not your fault!" I snap. 

I don't know why but suddenly the words that slipped out of my mouth weren't mine-?

"Guren...please! I don't care what you did! It's in the past, I know I'm the first trumpet along with Mikaela, Yuu, Yoichi, Kimizuki...Back when I was captured with Saito, he told me everything...Please, don't do it! You're scared...You're weak...No one expects you to be a god! We're all human! Y-you can't save everyone...I failed to save Yuichiro...!  And now I suppose I know what you feel...B-but this isn't an excuse...I love you...I really do, despite everything you've done, lying to me, everything, p-please...answer me...was your love for me fake? W-were you...lying...? P-please I-i need to know...! Sorry, Namaru, this was my final wish, thank you..." My voice sounds sad and hoarse, they were Y/n's words, she somehow slipped some of her conscious into me. 

"What about Y-" She cuts me off. I can imagine her shaking her head, with a sad smile, "M-Mika will watch over him...I-I trust in him." And with that she stopped talking, I look up at Guren who's face looks contorted in pain. 

[Guren POV]

Her words, killed me the most. It sent terrible pangs into my chest. 

".I love you...I really do, despite everything you've done, lying to me, everything, p-please...answer me...was your love for me fake? W-were you...lying...?"

Turning into a demon was my only option, I had reached the end of my rope, I was terrified of it, the constant feeling of loneliness, knowing my family members were going to die, all of it haunted me. 

I look up at Namaru and he glances at me, looking angered, when was I ever not given that look? I looked back down, at my cursed weapon that I held in one hand, my jet black hair covering my face. 

"Guren, it's time." The familiar voice said heavenly. I nod reluctantly, and Namaru gets up, and begins to leave, still dripping blood, Y/n's blood onto the floor. I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. 

"Namaru...If Y/n is still there...Tell her I'm sorry...I loved her...but this is it." 

He looked back at me, and kept walking. Mahiru wraps her arms around me, "Ready to turn into a demon?" 

"If it should fail everything would go smoothly...everything would be so much easier. I've been scared since that day I met you. I realized I couldn't do anything, I was weak. Ever since that day I've been telling myself one day I would get strong enough to keep everyone I knew and loves safe, but even now...I can't. Shinya and the others are just walking corpses ready to finally pass on until their last second. The price of that was all of this." I let all my regrets pass my mouth. 

Mahiru sighs, "It would've happened either way. Remember, it was all planned. It's not your fault. If you hadn't had done it someone else would have." She tries to reassure me, 

"There's no 'someone'. I did-" 

"Guren, that's wrong."

Suddenly I snap, "I still did it! All of it! It's the reason so many people have died! I'm the reason so many people have suffered and there's war everywhere you look! It's all MY fault!" 

She hugs me tighter, silencing me, "It's our fault. And because of that you're paying for it." Her voice was sincere. "Everything will be alright, okay? I'm here I won't let anything happen to you." 

My eyes snap open, that was the exact same thing Y/n told me that night at Ferid's Mansion when I was restless and stressing out about the attack we would launch on ten fifth progenitor, Ky Luc. 

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guren...Rest. It's late." She whispered softly, rubbing my head. I shook my head violently refusing to get rest, I had to see if there were any flaws. 

"Can't. I have to make sure this works and see if it will actually work without anyone dying." I said flatly removing her hand from my head. She sighed sorrowfully and laid down on the bed, with a saddened expression as she hummed a tune that she used to play in high school, it calmed me down slowly. 

I sigh and get up and sit down on the bed next to her grabbing her hand, 

"Sorry. I guess I worry too much." I apologized, she shook her head, 

"I-it's fine...I-it's normal..." She lied at the first part. She cared about me, I knew that, but ever since she became a vampire things have been different. I don't know if it was good or not but she kind of kept to herself. I began to feel bad because every time she tried helping me I brushed her away...probably making her feel like she isn't needed. 

"It's not fine, I need to wake up and realize people care for me and I need to let them know I thank them for helping." I looked into her crimson eyes that snapped open, she smiled sadly, realizing she no longer had the ability or emotion to cry. She tackled me down onto the bed and wept, completely defying vampire traits. Was this something she was capable of keeping? 

She cried into my chest, I wrapped my arm around her tight, the other I ran through her hair, comforting her. After a couple of minutes she looked back up at me and gave me a broken smile, 

"I-I should be the one comforting you..." She laughed softly, I smiled,

"You already have. Because you're here I'm fine. If you're by me I can do anything, Y/n. I hope you know that, Y/n."  

She hugged me tightly, tears pricking her eyes once again, but they weren't sad tears it was a happy sob. I hated seeing her cry still, I lifted her head and wiped away the tears with my thumb and kissed her softly, feeling her cold lips press on mine. I broke away after a couple of seconds and gave her a cheeky smile, her cheeks were tinted a light pink hue, 

"T-thank you Guren..." She smiled. We spent the night calming one another down and we professed our deepest love for each other that night.

A couple of days later, the day Shinoa had given up to her demon, Y/n smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up, 

"Everything will be fine, Guren. I'm here, I won't let anything bad happen to you!" 

"Y/n Wait-!" I cried, trying to call out to her, but it was too late.

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just like that the chains latch onto my back and my hands are becoming demon like, the pain soon becomes harder to keep my mouth shut.

"Nghk!" 

Mahiru intercepts, "Don't worry about going berserk, I won't allow it! I'll be taking in half of the demon!"

I hear Mahiru and I trust her words, but things go wrong sometimes. I start talking to myself as this all continues.I'm so sorry, Y/n. That's all that runs through my mind, how loving she was, how she always did her best and cared for everyone around her, when she told me she loved me she said it with a loving smile that made me happy. I tried saving her and failed, like every other time. My mind starts going blank, 

"Guren!!" 

My eyes stay open, refusing to close, it was Shinya's voice. Along with Mito, Goshi, and the rest of my family, Mahiru wouldn't let me look back, or more like I didn't want to look back. If I did I would change my mind, that couldn't happen.

"Guren, you're doing this to save them. Close your eyes."

The sound of the chains breaking and multiple yells filled the room. 

"Mahiru?!" It was Shinya, she looked surprised, 

"Oh? You can see me? I suppose you can, after all Guren has half of Noya in him." She explains openly. 

"Get away for, Guren or I'll kill you!" He swears, almost sounding a bit scared. Mahiru giggled, 

"You can't do that~"

"Watch me!" He yells sending multiple bullets towards the chains and summoning forth his demon. It almost seems as if time slowed down, I could hear Shinya yeLL out to me, 

"Guren!! Get out of there!"

Mahiru stands in front of me, she has a sly smile on her face, her hand getting ready to cover my face, "Close your eyes." 

And I did, I regret it though, because I heard an all to familiar voice of the girl I loved.

"Guren!!!"

But there was no going back. On the ground lay Mahiru as she screamed in pain, many face remaining neutral. As she screamed a crimson hand appeared from her stomach as it ripped open her high school uniform. The demon that brought too much nostalgia stood before me, standing on Mahiru's limp body. His vibrant magenta hair stained with blood, the same color as his eyes, his horns still sharp enough to kill someone. 

Noya smiled, 

"Guren, Guren, Guren, Guren. How looong has it been since I've last seen you?" He laughed. 

 "Noya." I called.

"Yes?" His fangs showing through his wicked smile.

He threw the sword at me, "You want the power to kill your enemies. Power to slaughter your companions. Power to make the women you love live." I caught the sword and looked at Noya, his gaze never leaving me. 

"Take it. Once you do you'll become the most powerful demon to ever roam the earth." 

I couldn't turn down the offer, it was tempting. The one thing I had longer for since I was five. I had since then refused to resort to such things that would put my family in danger, but now. 

I was willing to take it.

I would sacrifice myself for everyone else.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

298K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
186 27 24
A long time ago. When the world was ruled by Dragons, two of the highest class royalty dragons on Earth were here. The Mercy Dragons. And the Flame D...
77.1K 2K 15
This is a Guren x Female Reader story. In this book, you are 19. You are a girl who joined the army in Shinoa Squad in the middle of a war betweem Va...
231K 4.8K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...