hidden heart | jjk ✓

Da darlintayy

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Twenty-Three

6K 192 120
Da darlintayy

Its been a full week since you've seen Jimin, as for Jungkook.

Taehyung has come by everyday to check on you which you couldn't help but love.

During school you guys had to hide the fact that you guys were somewhat related or even knew each other. Yout parents didnt want you guys interacting and threatened to send both of you off to a boarding school if we didnt keep distance.

They wanted to hide the affair they had and having you guys hide your relation was just there way of protecting there reputation.

But since you and Taehyung no longer care for your parents, well much anyways. Your always together... unless you were with Jungkook but...

"Taehyung, do you know why Jungkook wont answer my texts or calls?" You asked Taehyung who was currently restocking your refridgerater since he realised you had no food. You parents cut you off a few days ago saying you were almost 18 and could support yourself.

"I uh, well sorta.." You walked over to Taehyung and stood infront of him.

"Taehyung tell me." He gave you this sigh and leaned agaisnt the counter.

"Jimins back y/n... and not only did he come back the day you and Jungkook finally got together, you were never over Jimin... Jungkook just doesnt know how to be around you knowing the one you love is back and he doesnt want to watch you leave him.." Why did they both think you loved Jimin? You felt strongly for him but you never thought you loved him..

Could you love Jimin?

"Taehyung, i truly like Jungkook, i always have.. but I dont love Jimin.." He shook his head and grabbed your shoulders making you aligned with him.

"Y/n. You. Love. Jimin." You were about to speak until heard the doorbell go off.

"Ill get it." Taehyung brushed passed you and greeted whoever was at the door.

Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" You glared at him, immediately wanting to kick him out.

"I invited him over." Taehyung admitted, making you feel betrayed.

"What why!?" Jimin winced from your outburst.

"You need to figure out how you feel, and you its not just for you." Jungkook popped up into your head, remembering Taehyung told you how he didn't know how to feel because he was sure you loved Jimin.

I need to figure out my feelings..

"Call me later and ill come by." You nodded,watching him walk out and leaving you and Jimin alone.

"Y/n.. I-im sorry.." You rushed to hin, wrapping your arms around him.

As much as you wanted to scream at him, you missed him to much.

He wrapped his arms around you tightly feeling the warmth between you two fill the air.

"I really missed this." You backed up a bit, arms still wrapped around him.

"Then why did you leave? Why didn't you awnser any of my calls or messages? Why didn't you come back sooner? God Jimin! Why didn't you say goodbye the right way!?" You were now standing apart from him, shouting at him.

"Ill explain everything okay.. Just, can we take this upstairs.." You rolled your eyes and went up to your room, with him following behind you.

You sat on the bed, and he sat in your chair.

He began telling you how he was in so much pain from his mother's death that he couldn't be in the town where she was known... Where every one would ask him how's he doing and if he ever needed anything, just to let them know. So he left.

He told you how he did plan to come back sooner, but his dad changed that.

He told you everything about him and Yoongi, and about the very first time he layed hands on him.

By the time he was done, you noticed he was crying. He only ever cried when things were serious.

"Jimin.. Im s-sorry that this is happening to you.. I'm sorry that Ive been making this all about me since you left... I should've known something was going on.. I'm so so sorry.." You hugged him, letting him pull you in crying into your shoulder.

"Y/n.. I- I l-love you.." He said in between sobs, pulling you tighter.

"I love you to Jimin." He moved back, letting you see his full appearance. And thats when you noticed him dark circles and lazy eyes. That were now red and puffy from his crying.

"No y/n I actually love you, I'm inlove with you." You felt your stomach flip, you've never had anyone say this and to have Jimin say what everyones been saying to you was.. scary.

"I-" Jimin kissed you fast but passionately. It felt sweet and warm to to kiss him, your heart fluttered but but in the way you felt when you kiss Jungkook.

Jungkooks kiss was filled with passion and was gentle but filled with something much more... something you were sure of.

It made every nerve on your body spike. You physically felt drawn to him and never wanted to stop kissing him. The moment his lips left yours, you immediately wanted more.

Jimin picked you up and layed you on the bed, kissing you sweetly but more rough.

Yes, you loved Jimin. This kiss made you see that you did love him. But that was before he left.

When he broke apart from the kiss he looked into your eyes.

The sweet scene still showing but you could also see the want in his eyes.

"Y-Y/n.. Even if you don't love me.. Distract me. Please." You gave him a look of confusion which he caught.

"The only thing thats been keeping me going has been you, always you. You make me forget and right now, i really want to forget, so please.." He looked desperate and sad, he looked sad yet comfortable.

You nodded, reaching up and kissing him softly. He tensed up for a sec, then slipping into your touch, relaxing.

His hands started to wander, resting on your waist. Your hands gripped at his hair.

He started to leave trails of rough but soft love kisses down to your neck.

Once he started to suck, made you feel butterflies, amd you thought back to when Jungkook was also using you to cover up his pain..

Was this all the boys wanted you for?

He began to kiss lower, unbuttoning your shirt leaving your bare chest and stomach visible.

"So" he kissed you just above your watermelons. [Sorry i feel weird saying b**bs or t*ts ya know?]

"Damn" he kissed you above your belly botton.

"Beautiful" he kissed you right about the waistband of your shorts.

He went straught back to you lips, then back to your neck, this time sucking hard enough to leave marks.

Your stomach started to get worse, and all you could think of was Jungkook.

"Ah Jungkook..." You moaned, once he sucked on your sweet spot.

He stopped what he was doing but didnt move and neither did you.

You felt to embarrassed.

"I-Im so sorry.. I-" he cut you off with his lips against yours.

"Dont, its okay." He kissed you again.

"Its okay." He kissed you again.

"Its okay." He kissed you again,this time more full of sadness and guilt, but still full of passion.

Thats when you were able to taste saltiness, from his tears. He was crying. He was kissing you through the pain and all you wanted was to turn back time so you could love this boy, just like he loved you. You didnt want him to feel pain. You really wished you loved him but your heart wanted Jungkook.

You broke the kiss, letting him fall on top of you and start crying into your neck leaving small wet kissed every few sobs.

"Jimin.." He shook his head and eventually after a while, he finally fell asleep next to you.

Arms wrapped around you. You faced him and just stared at him.

"Im sorry Jimin.." You caressed his face, moving the hairs that fell upon his face.

Feeling his puffy cheeks.

He looked... broken.

---

Okay, so I started school so instead of editing every day or so, i may only updat twice a week considering its ny senior year and im told to get much more work.

And i need to focus on passing.

I promise though, i will update tomorrow, & hopefully sunday.

Ill try doing multiple chapters since its the weekend.

Also THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 900 READS! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT MEANS!

THAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THIS ☺

I LOVE YOU GUYS💜

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 🎈

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

557K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
117K 4.1K 18
((COMPLETED)) You blink and feel a tear run down your cheek. You lean over to Yoongi and take his hand. He faces you again. You pull him into a hug a...