Ikemen Sengoku: The True God...

Od Luna_Uchiha1

What if the protagonist who was sent to the Sengoku period was not human but a Greek Goddess. Více

I
II
III
IV

Important Author's Note

2K 36 8
Od Luna_Uchiha1

Hey guys!

So there are a few things that this story are different from Greek mythology. 

So one difference is that in Greek mythology Athena is the 'Goddess of War' and Ares is the 'God of War'.  Athena is the counterpart of Ares. (I read this from google! So if I'm wrong SORRY!!!)

BUT! In this fanfiction, Athena doesn't exist! There's only Ares as the God or Goddess of war in Olympus. 

So my sincere apologies to those who will find this offending! If you don't like how it is don't read it!

Also, Ares has the power to control fire. The only one who knows about this is her uncle Hades! Meaning that Zeus has no idea about this. Fufufu~ I wonder what'll happen when he finds out~ ahem Anyways I hope you like this fanfiction guys!

- Luna

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
246K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc