Bnha react to AUs

Από Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... Περισσότερα

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Hamilton (Part 2)
Future Pro Heroes
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Other Side

43.6K 560 626
Από Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

"Yeet" Ryoba said as she landed on her feet.

"Oof" Author said as she landed on a chair.

"What world are watching today?" Aizawa asked.

"But Shota we just watched the last world about ten minutes ago" Midnight said.

"Nah Nemuri That was yesterday" Present Mic said. "Isn't That right lil listener?" He looked at the fourth wall.

"I do not know who you are honestly talking to" All Might said. "We have no student or friend named (A/N)."

"I'm right here All Might" I said through the fourth wall.

"Who said that?" Sero asked.

"Don't mind me I'm just the god over Ryoba and Author and also known as their creator who gave them all their gifts" I said.

"Anyway onto the world!" Author said.

"What's it about?" Shouto asked.

"In this world, Shouto is a villain and is trying to convince Midoriya to join him" Ryoba said.

"Okay SAY WHAT" the students said.

"Yeet Shouto is a villain! Did I not make that clear?" Ryoba asked.

"Nah Ryoba they just don't know how likely Shouto and Midoriya could've been villains" I said.

Shouto and Midoriya are on their second year (well Midoriya is) and are talking on a battlefield.

"Right here, right now
I put the offer out
I don't wanna chase you down
I know you see it"

"Damn Todoroki is already killing it with the singing" Kaminari said.

"Yeah what's the name of this song?" Jirou asked.

"Other side" Author said.

"You run with me
And I can cut you free
Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in"

The screen shows Midoriya in class and they were just following their usual routine.

"So trade that typical for something colorful
And if it's crazy, live a little crazy"

"I don't like how Todoroki might actually be getting to Midoriya kero" Tsuyu said.

"Yeah and we don't know if they were dating in this world" Uraraka said.

"They were" Author said. "Shouto became a villain around the time his father was declared the number one hero and left Midoriya heartbroken."

"They continue on in UA and Shinsou joins the hero course in Todoroki's place" Ryoba said. "Shouto avoided fighting Midoriya as much as he could then decided to try and recruit him on his second year."

"The rest is a spoiler" Author said.

"You can play it sensible, a king of conventional
Or you can risk it all and see"

"It looks like things are about to go down" Monoma said who was actually interested in the fight.

"Yeah prepare for fight scene" Kaminari said.

"Don't you!?! Wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play"

He sends ice Midoriya's way who breaks the ice away with the wind pressure from one for all.

"Cause I got what you need, so come with me and take the ride!!!"

Shouto uses ice to slide over to Midoriya and is right behind him.

"It'll take you to the other side!"

Midoriya sees him then tried to attack him only to have him dodge.

"I'm honestly surprised Monoma hasn't insulted us once" Mineta admitted.

"I would insult you guys if I wasn't curious and if (A/N) didn't talk to me before hand" Monoma said.

"Will anyone ever explain her!?!" Sero said.

"Can't say much since I just met her earlier but she's a chill person" Natsuo said.

"Cause you can do like you do
Or you can do like me"

Midoriya tried to punch Shouto only to have him sidestep then freeze Midoriya's arm but he full cowled away before he could get any further.

"Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key!"

"Forgot to mention something this Midoriya has the plot of My R except he didn't get suicidal yet and got his quirk" Author said.

"If that's the case the 'cage' Todoroki is referring to is Midoriya's home?" Jirou guessed.

"Makes sense" Natsuo said. "Abuse can lead people a very different path."

"Yeah...." Fuyumi said with others giving them confused looks unaware of Endeavor's abuse.

"Oh damn! Suddenly your free to fly!!!!
It'll take you to the other side!"

Shouto froze Midoriya in place, only his head wasn't frozen.

"Is he trying to convince him or kill him?" Tetsutetsu said.

"Well Midoriya seems keen on fighting Todoroki so in order for them to talk, Midoriya needs to hold still and look him in the eye" Seiji said.

Midoriya used one for all to break out of the ice but he was trembling from how cold it was and Shouto just regulated his body temperature.

"Okay, my friend, you want to cut me in
Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen"

"Thank f*ck he decided to say no" Bakugou said unfazed by the censor.

"What do you mean Bakugou?" Shinsou asked a bit surprised at his comment.

"Deku is smart" Bakugou said sitting up from cuddling with Kirishima. "He has notes on everyone and just give him three minutes to observe you and your f*cked. You have to deal with him quickly or pray you have some sort of personal problem to beat him."

"That's true" Mirio said remembering how Midoriya figures out his usage of permeation and how he only lost thanks to his backup plan and experience.

"No wonder he wants to recruit him" Kendo said.

"Yeah and also cause I think he just wants his boyfriend" Mina said looking at Shouto who had no visible reaction to her comment.

"So thanks, but no
I think I'm good to go"

Midoriya waves similar to when someone waves goodbye causing Shouto to look a bit annoyed.

"Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in"

He had a bit of sweat roll down his forehead and his expression changed for a second.

"He's lying" Aizawa said.

"Yeah being abused by his father does not lead to happiness and his expression screams unsure" Present Mic said.

"Now I admire you, and that whole show you do"

A flashback of Midoriya and Shouto dating was shown then it showed Midoriya watching the news horrified at the news of Shouto murdering people.

"You're onto something, really it's something"

"Yeah being a murderer really is something" Hatsume said.

"I'm right here you know" Shouto said.

"(A/N) allowed me to speak my mind" Hatsume said.

"WHEN WILL YOU EXPLAIN THIS (A/N)" Bakugou yelled.

"But I live among the swells, and we don't pick up peanut shells"

Midoriya was staring straight into Shouto's grey and blue eyes.

"I'll have to leave that up to you....
Don't you!?! Know that I'm okay with this uptown! Part I get to play
Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride!!!"

As he said that last line an image of UA along with the teachers and the students all in their hero costumes was shown.

"Aww!!! We're all that Midoriya/Deku needs!" Everyone from UA said except for a few obvious ones.

"So go and do you like you do!
I'm good to do like me!
Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key!"

Midoriya manages to land a punch into Shouto's stomach sending him back.

"Oh damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine!?!
I don't need to see the other side!"

"YEAH MIDORIYA NEVER STOP BEING A HERO" The UA students cheered.

"I like Midoriya's spirit!" Inasa said.

"Why do I always seem to have a negative role?" Shouto interrogated Ryoba and Author.

"Well you could've gone a very different path in life with your backstory" Author said.

"What does that mean?" Aizawa asked concerned for his student.

"Not telling" Ryoba said.

"(A/N) tell us!" Mina said looking at the fourth wall.

"I'm sorry my dear Alien Queen But give Shouto some privacy" I said.

She puffed her cheeks in frustration making some laugh as the world continues.

Shouto gets up and goes face to face with Midoriya thanks to his ice.

"Now is this really how you like to spend your days?
Whiskey and misery, and parties to play"

The screen shows Midoriya nervously eating dinner with his father who was drinking whiskey.
Midoriya is stares at him as though contemplating his words before knocking him away and saying.

"If I we're mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town!
Disgraced and disowned, another one of the clowns"

The screen shows Endeavor publicly announcing him disowning Shouto then showing Shouto's wanted poster and his villain name is Tundra(my friend came up with this lol)

"He can't just disown Shouto like that!" Fuyumi said.

"Yeah I don't see him publicly announcing Touya missing" Natsuo said.

"Touya?" Everyone asked.

"Our older brother who went missing years ago" Shouto said shocking them all.

"Why was this never shown in the news!?!" Yaoyorozu said.

"No clue" the Todoroki brothers said gritting their teeth while Fuyumi looked concerned.

"But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little
Just let me give you the freedom to dream"

Shouto his holding onto Midoriya's shoulders firmly who doesn't know how to react.

"And it'll wake you up and cure your aching
Take your walls and start 'em breaking"

The world goes black as Midoriya's eyes were covered by a white glitch thing(what is that called😢) then text surround him saying things like
"Villain's lover!"
"Useless"
"Mistake"
"Murderer"
And most of all

"Kill yourself"

"That's cruel...." All Might said horrified.

"Todoroki's betrayal seemed to make life worse for Midoriya" Kaminari pointed out.

"Yeah I guess since people knew they were dating. They assumed Midoriya was a traitor" Seiji said.

"That's just assumptions and mean" Uraraka said.

Shouto let's go of Midoriya's shoulders and turns around.

"Now that's a deal! That seems worth taking!"

His expression was happy as he said that but it suddenly darkened as he turned again to look at Midoriya.

"But I guess I'll leave that up to you..."

He starts to walk away when Midoriya called out for him.

"Yes Midoriya?" He asked looking into his eyes.

".......... I'll join you"

"Let's go" He said and the two run away.

"NO MIDORIYA/DEKU!" Everyone yelled seeing him become a villain.

"This got dark" Seiji said.

"Agreed" Tamaki said.

"We'll get y'all a new world yeet" Ryoba and Author said disappearing.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
77.3K 1.5K 12
Izuku was a yagi 'was' once he found out he didnt have a quirk he was bullied and Ignored He left his house and came across a cafe shop where he met...
10.8K 152 11
Luffy's name is Luffie. This story will contian Fluff Aus Lemons The main ships here will be Lawlu And Sanzo You can also request some ships, aus or...
15K 316 21
Kaminari was used to be treated as nothing more than a ever smiling ray of sunshine. Him and his quirk were never really compatible. Little did he kn...