Boss In The Making

Por -Klee-Shey-

As his hips move in a hypnotic rhythm against her, his eyes drift to her face to see her erotic expression. W... Más

Hello Sweetness
Captured
True Colors
Keeping A Watchful Eye
Friends
Information
Revolution Revelation
*Infiltration
Stung By A Thorn
A True Killer
Escape
Caught
The Truth
[End] Safety
Afterword

Feisty

24 4 0
Por -Klee-Shey-

Samuele

So it wasn't a trick of his mind. Hearing the line of curses leaving her lips while she went off on the phone took him by extreme surprise. The air around them stood still as he stood in front of her looking down, trying everything in his power to make her feel her size, small.

"Well?" She asks with a gentle annoyance, her voice scaring away any sounds or air in the room. Clementine's demeanor puzzled him completely making his mind feel as if he was in a dream. The wall that she was against began to blur, emphasizing her gorgeous figure and for the first time Samuele's mouth went dry as he found him self speechless. He had so many ideas and tricks for her but they all went running away as soon as he locked eyes with her.

"If you have nothing to say, then I guess we are done here Mr. VIP." When her body goes out of his vision he reacts with a quick hand to the wall to stop her from walking any further.

"Honestly, I find you extremely intoxicating and I believe you could satisfy my...needs. Of course you wouldn't be empty handed, I would pay you largely." Before he could even think, his hand began traveling up her exposed leg, curving her waist, then her arm, until he reached her neck, chin, and lips. His thumb rubbed her lips asking for access and to his extreme surprise, her red lips parted. Her teeth grazed against his thumb until he reached the warm flesh in her mouth. She swirled her soft tongue against it and started moaning. Out of reflex, he snatched his thumb back to his side as his eyes widened in surprise at the sudden sound she emitted.

"Is that what you want? Hm?" She moaned even louder this time.

"You want me to stroke your ego by telling you how hot and bothered I am?" She touched his leg sending shivers through him. Samuele kept thinking to himself how something changed, like the tables turned. She kicked her leg back sending loud bangs through the thin walls, and moaned again and again. He knew it wasn't serious but something about her gaping mouth and high pitched sounds made his pants tighten.

"You want everyone to know how you fucked the sweet, untouchable girl senseless and made her yours?" She rested her hands on his shoulder and lowered him to the ground, putting him on his knees.

"Well let me tell you something..." she said losing her smile and the sweet gleam in her eyes.

"You caught me on a horrible night where I am extremely fucking agitated by men in particular. I am not a whore so you don't need to pay me for SHIT! I may be short and I may be little but I will end your fucking world in the blink of an eye. Am I someone important? No. Am I some child of people with money? No. Am I some lost princess with the right to the throne? No. I am a girl who has had enough bullshit to last her a life time and that should be enough to send a nice clear message: FUCK OFF." Her eyes burned into his, leaving him stunned. She backed off and walked toward the door before pausing.

"Thanks for the grand time, sir. Let's never do this again. Too-da loo!" With that she was gone, almost like she never existed. Finally, Samuele realized what had happened. His fist banged on the wall as he stared at his knees on the floor. That girl made him get on his knees, that girl made a fool out of him, that girl...

Samuele's hand went to his mouth as his shoulders shook in amusement. He laughed until his sides hurt at the realization that he was just fooled with. He definitely played by her rules...this time that
is.

...

Clementine

Ever since Clementine started her shift, she knew for a fact that a certain someones eyes were trained on her like an attack dog. Sitting behind that sheer curtain trying to keep himself hidden, Clementine knew that Samuele's silhouette stared her down just a few feet away. When she finished, one of the workers came up to her and pulled her close.

"A VIP wants you to dance for him... he's loaded so just do your usual." The girl whispers with a hint of amusement.

Finally! I was wondering when this guy would grow balls and stop staring at me like a creep.

Clementine thought to herself as she calmly walked to the back of the building where the "VIP" was, separated from the rest of the world. She couldn't help but find it odd how he is always hidden or never alone. Another insecure person that needs comfort just like all the customers here. People who need to fulfill a deep rooted need that society would never accept.

Clementine kept her sweet smile as the worker opens the light purple sheer sheet out of the way to let her in.  Their eyes met like lightening meeting earth, clashing so loudly that thunder would quiver at the boom they created.

"You called for a private dance sir?" She says cooly. Irritation shined in his eyes at her sweet demeanor. He knew who she really was and he wanted more of it.

"You can drop the act." His deep voice commanded.

"I don't know what you mean sir?" Her expression twisted into one of confusion. If he thought she would give into him so easily, then he must have lost a few brain cells. His eyes flicker to the smiling worker and then back to me.

"Get out." He says, never letting his eyes leave her. The worker obeyed and left immediately, leaving Clementine and Samuele alone. The music came on and she began dancing, his eyes touching her in places he dreamed to feel.

"You look exquisite." He says running his hands on her thighs. A shiver of disgust ran through her.

"You don't look too bad yourself... jackass."

He chuckled deeply as a wide smile spread across his face. It looked surprisingly warm...and tricky.

"There you are...your true self. I've missed you already." He wraps his hand around her waist as she continues to give him the private dance. As the dance continues in heated silence she can't help but feel...nothing. This man is the same as the rest of the perverts she has had the pleasure of performing for. Can't keep his hands off of her and thinks she is easy. Her eyes roll at the absurd thought.

"Why the look?" He asks instantly after.

"You're boring. Just like everyone else because you're just another sex hungry rich boy like the rest."

He stares at her in amusement and leans back as she climbs over his lap.

"Trust me I'm not like the rest that you refer too."

"What makes you so different then? So different that you can't follow the one policy of don't touch the girls." She says watching his hand slide up her leg to her bottom.

"I'm the VIP." He responds like that solves everything.

"VIP or not you should follow the rules like everyone else."

"Rules? Baby, I own this whole branch. I can touch whatever I want because everything inside this place is my property." His light brown eyes get closer to her face, trying to draw her into him.

Rage. That's what she instantly starts to feel at his extremely arrogant words. A smile grew on her face as she slowly sat on his lap and moved closer to his torso.

"Are you sitting on me?" She asks.

"What?" A dazed and confused expression shows on his face.

"You aren't sitting on me right? Which means I'm not a couch like the one you're sitting on. Don't ever say you own me in your life again, I'm not an objector a piece of furniture."

Feeling satisfied, Clementine starts to rise until she is slammed back down on the spot where she sat previously. She starts to feel something rise on her crotch as she straddles him. It grows larger and harder until she realizes what she is feeling.

Samuele

It frightened Samuele how much he wanted to devour and destroy the sexy girl in front of him. What made her so irresistible? The mystery surrounding her made him excited... almost too excited for what he's used to.

"You act so mean and strong..."

He grinds himself against her, making her squirm in the sexiest way.

"And you may be mean and strong..."

He does it again and again moving himself back and forth in between her legs, a few pieces of clothing separating their flesh from meeting.

"But your body tells me something so much different than what you're spouting out that pretty little mouth of yours.

As his hips move in a hypnotic rhythm against her, his eyes drift to her face to see her erotic expression. What he saw took him a back so much that he stopped all movement. Plastered on her face was a blank expression...no, not blank, unimpressed was more like it. An extreme feeling of embarrassment, which was unknown to him, sent his face red. Was he the only one turned on? The only one who thought the ball was in his court?

"Are you done, sir?" She asks, her voice a cold shard of ice to his pride.

She moved his hands down as Samuele clenches his jaw. Clementine's fine body moves off of his lap, and walks towards the sheer curtains. She lifts one and turns her head towards him.

"Learn how to pleasure a lady before you try to do something without her permission." She says cooly, leaving him to his self.

His teeth dug into his bottom lip drawing blood, the metallic taste turning his interest in the mysterious girl into agitation. Everyone submitted to him, so why didn't she?

Clementine

As Clementine walks to the back room to rest, her wet underwear irritate her. She bites her lip as she enters and closes the door, annoyed at her own body. Annoyed that she liked what she felt.

To be continued...

————————————————————————

Well, well, well that was something wasn't it?

Who is more dominant? Clementine or Samuele?

Vote and comment had a yada yada yada you know the drill beautiful

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

410K 3.8K 8
18+ This is an erotic romance! It is a standalone spinoff from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. Lexie Vanderbrooke is a shy, reserved, polite young wom...
6.2M 223K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
5.1M 155K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
357K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...