Dragon Masters ~Book 2 of Dra...

נכתב על ידי SweetDeevil

Based 3 years after the first book, Jadeena and her friends have been traveling the viking world making incre... עוד

Chapter 1 Finally back home
Chapter 2 Problems Already?
Chapter 3 Why doesn't anyone trust me?
Chapter 4 Looks like I really am on my own
Chapter 5 Daggers and Alvin
Chapter 6 Injuries
Chapter 7 Life without Jade
Chapter 8 Weak and Helpless
Chapter 9 The story
Chapter 10 Welcome Back
Chapter 11 What is She?
Chapter 12 The truth all Comes out
Chapter 13 Childhood friends
Chapter 14 Missing Vol 1
Chapter 15 A new Evil has Risen
Chapter 16 Missing vol 2
Chapter 17 Back home
Chapter 18 Recovery
Chapter 19 Stable Injuries
Chapter 21 What really happened?
Chapter 22 Finding Answers
Chapter 23 losing hope
Chapter 24 Finally Answers
Chapter 25 Secrets
Chapter 26 Confession
Chapter 27 Friend Time
Chapter 28 Stolen
Chapter 29 Saving my best friend
Chapter 30 It's Now up to Fate
A//N PLEASE READ!!!

Chapter 20 Side effects

62 3 2
נכתב על ידי SweetDeevil

Hi guys sorry I haven't updated the last couple of days, just started school this week and it has been crazy but now that everything is back to normal I have sorted out my schedule to start writing again, anyway this chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine on wattpad who I have developed a good friendship with so thanks for that. anywho enjoy the chapter dragon riders.

1 week later...

Katelyn

I had been a week since we found Jade and I was attacked by that nadder, I was ok but I still had a sore hip from the spine and I wasn't as strong and fast.

I ran to the stables where Jade still was in dragon form while her wing was healing.

I saw her flapping both her wings slowly before giving Hiccup a gummy smile. she then saw me smiled even wider.

"Hi Jade" I said quietly sitting down and hugging her.

"She's now allowed to turn back into her normal-self" Hiccup said as I stood up.

I looked at him and smiled but he didn't return it.

"What's wrong?" I asked seeing the concerned look on his face.

"You're going pale again" He said and I suddenly started feeling light headed.

This has been happening a lot the past week, its the side effects of the poison still in my body from the spine that got shot into my hip.

"I do feel a little light headed" I said and felt myself start swaying on my feet.

Suddenly I started to fall back but a head caught me, stopping me from falling any further. I knew it was Jade but I didn't have the energy to say thank you.

I leant back against her as the room started to seem like it was spinning.

Jade let out a quiet and concerned warble at me, I must be as pale as snow by now.

"Katelyn you're getting more and more pale by the minute" Hiccup said picking me up bridal style.

"Let's get you home to rest" He said laying me down on Jade's back.

I then started bobbing up and down as Jade walked me home on her back with Hiccup walking by her side. Seems like the cast Hiccup created for her leg is really helping her a lot.

My eyes continued to blur in and out of focus as we traveled home. I heard Jade let out another concerned warble when Hiccup looked at me.

"She's fine Jade it's just the side effects of the poison in her body she'll be fine in a few days" He said, reassuring her.

Hiccup then reached his hand up to my face and wiped away the sweat that had begun to form on my right cheek.

I nodded as to say thanks since I didn't have any energy to talk. Hiccup gave me a sympathetic smile in return and I closed my eyes.

Jade made another concerned warble but I didn't respond so she let out another one.

"Jade let her rest she's fine" I heard Hiccup say as Jade continued to walk me back to her house.

I started to drift off to sleep and let myself relax

💜💜💜💜

I fluttered my eyes open, not feeling light headed and dizzy anymore and was greeted by a blurry blonde face.

After a minute the blurry face came into view and revealed Jade in human form.

"Hey honey are you ok?" she asked me running her hand down the side of my face.

I nodded and slowly stood up, getting help from Jade. I looked down as she helped me up and saw the cast around the leg.

I looked up at her and she knew that I had seen the cast and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm fine, it's not even sore its just a little swollen and numb" She smiled and helped me out the room and down stairs.
We walked down stairs and saw Ashley and Hiccup sitting at the table.

They both rushed over to us and Hiccup helped Jade while Ashley helped me.

"How are you feeling my dear?" Ashley asked me and I nodded.

"Katie come and sit down" Jade said as Hiccup helped her sit down on the couch.

Ashley helped me over to the couch just in case I got light headed and fainted again. I sat down next to Jade and leant my head on her shoulder, I then felt her head lean against mine. I also saw that Ashley had left the room.

"Katelyn are you sure you're ok?, you're still pale" Hiccup asked and I nodded before jade lifted her head to look at my face.

"Hiccup's right Katie you're still pale" she said with a worried look on her face.

"I'm fine" I replied closing my eyes.

Jade then wrapped her arm around my shoulders and it felt like it was on fire, it was so hot. I grabbed her arm and brought it in front of me. She looked at me concerned.

"Jade you're on fire!" I shrieked.

"Sorry was that a little too hot?" She asked worriedly.

"Wait, you were meant to do that?" I asked confused and shocked, she nodded and I widened my eyes

"What's going on?" Hiccup asked after seeing my reaction.

"Feel your sisters arm" I said and Jade reached out her arm hand for her brother to take.

Hiccup took his hand in hers and instantly took it back out and looked at her in shock.

"You're on fire" He commented and she nodded placing her arm back down in her lap.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing is wrong with me, just like I said to Katie I am meant to be able to do that, it's part of my dragon half. Nightfury's can change their skin temperature on command." She said and I felt a sudden chill come over me, causing me to start shivering.

Jade looked at me and Hiccup placed his hand on my forehead, quickly looking at me worriedly then at Jade.

"She's freezing" He said and Jade did the same thing with her hand, quickly retracting it just like he did.

Every minute that went by I felt more and more cold. Jade saw this and pulled me closer to her while I felt her body heat up like a fire.

"She's getting worse can you go and can a blanket from my room please Hiccup" She asked as my teeth started chattering and she pulled my more closer into her side to try and warm me up but it was having no effect on me.

Hiccup nodded and ran off soon to return with a large blanket which he laid over the both of us and sat down next to me as I continued to shiver against Jade.

"I-i-is th-this another s-side effect o-of th.." I tried to say but my shivering was too uncontrollable for me to handle so I couldn't finish.

"Jade how hot can you make your body temperature rise to?" Hiccup asked his sister but she shook her head.

"I can't go any hotter. If I do I'll burn her" She said which was weird still I was so cold my body was now numb and I couldn't feel Jade's heat against my cold body.

"Katie how cold are you?" Jade asked me and I tried to make my words out.

"I-i c-can't f-feel.." Once again I couldn't finish my sentence.

Jade and Hiccup look at each other before nodding. Hiccup then left the room for some reason while Jade covered my body more with the blanket since I must have gotten worse before the door opened revealing Lisa.

"Jade!" I vaguely heard her yell happily.

"No Lis don't go hugging me, I'll burn you!" Jade yelled back a moment later.

"what do you mean?" she asked and I felt one of jade's arms get removed from my body.

"My gods Jade, what's wrong with you? You're on fire!" she semi-shouted shocked.

"I'm fine, My dragon half allows me to change my body temperature" She explained and I started shivering harder, if that was even possible.

"Why are you shivering?" Lisa asked obviously seeing the blanket moving.

"It's not me" Jade said before revealing me from under the blanket slightly.

"Katie? What happened?!" She said after seeing my pale face and shivering body.

"Side effect of the poison" Jade explained and Lisa widened her eyes in shock.

"My bodies at the highest temperature it can go without burning her and I still can't warm her up" Jade added before Lisa came round the back of me and sat down on the couch next to me and pressed her body up against mine trying to warm me up.

Hiccup then came back into the room with a bottle in his hand. He lifted up the blanket and quickly placed the bottle in between me and Jade before placing the blanket quickly back over us.

For the first time in the last 10 minutes I felt warmth, Hiccup had placed a hot bottle in between Jade and me.

"It's not working is it?" Jade asked me grimly but I nodded.

"You can feel that?" She asked and I nodded before both she and Lisa placed their hands on my legs near where the bottle was positioned.

I then felt how warm Jade really was and it felt nice it feel warmth, but I could tell I was still shivering and I was pretty sure I had goose bumps from head to toe.

"Thanks Hiccup" I heard Jade stay as I started to drift off to sleep.

💜💜💜💜

Hiya guys so here is chapter 20. sorry the updates have been becoming less and less frequent, I have exams in 17 days and I will have to start studying soon making them even more less frequent so sorry about that but thanks so much for supporting me, my book and sticking by me every step of the way.

Please vote comment and follow if you haven't already

Luv ya dragon riders

Tia

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

144K 3.9K 13
(This story takes place in the first movie, also Astrid is gender-bent into Arrow.) You were always the outcast of the village. You never talked to a...
155K 4.1K 28
How To Train Your Dragon belong to DreamWorks. Warning ⚠️ If you haven't watched Dreamworks Dragons 1, 2, and Gift of the Night Fury, spoiler. Kind...
97.5K 2K 50
YN Haddock is the younger sister Hiccup by 2 years. Unlike her brother YN is aggressive. She and her brother share Compassion, adventure, and a love...
31.1K 413 11
Based after How To Train Your Dragon: Hidden World and during the new Netflix series Rescue Riders. ...