One Direction One Shots (All...

purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... Еще

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Larry - My Dreams Come True
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Ziam - After School

18.7K 228 65
purpleeyestelllies

Every Tuesday and Thursday. Right after school. Two whole hours alone with the most beautiful man Zayn had ever seen. He was terrible at History, and his mom told him that he has to go for tutoring or he'd lose his car. Maybe he was nearly failing because he couldn't keep his eyes on his work or on the board. Not when soft eyes, strong shoulders, and a pert bottom was standing right in front him.

Zayn used to sit on the front row, but when he started sporting semis in class he moved back a couple rows. Now he begged his mind not to wander, failed miserably, and then imagined Liam pinning Zayn against his classroom door, or over his desk, or Liam riding him in his big desk chair.

Tuesdays and Thursdays were the hardest. He had Liam's class last of the day and then had to stay behind for a one-on-one session. Now it's Tuesday and Liam's wearing this tight sky blue button up and slick black trousers with smart boots.

Zayn ignored his growing problem the entire class period, but when everyone shuffled out of the room and Liam came to hover or his desk with a wide smile, Zayn made a nervous, high-pitched sound. He pushed his thick, black-rimmed glasses further up on his face and looked out the window.

"Ready to get started?" Liam deep voice rang out in the silence.

Zayn's head snapped to where Liam was looking mildly concerned, but mostly kind.

Zayn cleared his throat and let out a small, "Uh huh."

Liam brought a chair to sit at the other side of Zayn's desk. Zayn tried to stop the shaking of his hands as he grabbed the assignments from last class.

"Why don't you tell me what you were having trouble with from last night's homework."

Zayn closed his eyes and swallowed before saying, "Everything."

Liam let out a small chuckle that had Zayn's skin crawling. "A little more specific maybe? Tell me what you need exactly."

Zayn's breath caught on the accidental innuendo. "I, um, I need..." Zayn freaking breath! "I guess the ranks of parliament are giving me problems," he said like he wasn't sure.

"Ok, then we'll start there."

They spent the whole two hours going over the differences in government during times of war and peace. Zayn left with flushed cheeks and plenty of material in his wank bank.

***

"Now you're getting it!" Liam cheered and put a gentle hand on Zayn's arm. Zayn froze and willed himself to focus. Do not get hard. Do not get hard. Liam let his hand linger until he noticed Zayn pained expression. He let it drop back to his leg and kept talking. "You're going to ace this next exam, Zaynie. I can feel it."

Zaynie. Zayn let the nickname waft over his brain. They'd been tutoring together for almost a month now, still twice a week. Liam seemed to grow fond of the dark-haired, shy boy, finding excuses to stay a couple minutes after they were done, or making sure to really encourage him when he got something.

He didn't even notice when he'd started thinking about him outside of class. One day he was in a parent-teacher conference with another student's parents and he'd zoned out. When the parents called his attention back he coughed and quickly rushed out, "Yes, Zayn is doing exceptionally well in class." He caught himself almost immediately and shook his head with a smile. "Connor, I'm sorry. Connor is doing very well."

***

Liam came into class the day after a long round of parent-teacher conferences with an old pair of dark-wash jeans and a faded t-shirt on, his hair falling out of it's lazily styled quiff. It wasn't casual Friday and Liam looked like he'd had a hard night, so Zayn assumed he was nursing a hangover. He'd gone out on a Monday? Liam didn't seem the type to party on weekdays. Not that Zayn really knew him, but Liam always said how important his job was to him.

Liam struggled through the first half hour of class, before giving them a reading assignment and slouching down into his chair for the rest of the hour. Zayn kept his seat as everyone filed out, ready to get a whole two hours with his favorite tutor. Liam had his eyes closed and his thumb and forefinger were rubbing his temples harshly. When he finally looked up and saw Zayn sitting there he looked almost surprised, like he didn't tutor him every Tuesday for the past month and a half.

"Oh, Zayn. I'm so sorry. I don't think I can tutor today. I'll make it up to you on Thursday."

Zayn nodded but didn't move. He didn't want Thursday. He wanted now. "I can just sit. Work. And if I need you-"

"Zayn, I can't."

Zayn nodded again but still didn't move. "Tell me what I can do, Mr. Payne?"

Liam made the smallest sound and let his head fall back on his chair. "Honestly, I don't know. I just didn't have a very good day yesterday."

"Or night?" Zayn squeaked, unsure if he was crossing the line.

Liam chuckled, "Or night, as it is so obvious, I assume."

"You, uh, you still look good, though."

Liam's eyes opened at that, but he didn't look at Zayn. "I really don't think I can tutor today, Zayn."

Zayn wasn't getting angry. He wasn't. But he didn't want to miss out on his time with Liam. It's really the only thing he looked forward to anymore. Plus, Liam looked all soft today. A juxtapostition to his usual sleek, powerful aura.

"Then don't."

"Okay," Liam seemed to accept that, "Then I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Zayn set his feet resolutely, "I don't know..." he sighed, "I'm not leaving yet."

Liam did look at him then, with questions in his eyes. "I can't let you stay here without supervision."

Zayn nodded once, "Then I guess you have to stay." Where was this coming from? Zayn had no idea what he was saying now, but he couldn't let Liam leave. Not when his arm were flexing in the short sleeves of his shirt with every movement. Not when he kept letting his head fall back, exposing the soft skin of his neck.

Liam actually laughed at Zayn. "You are something, Malik." Liam got up from his chair and crossed the room to hover over Zayn's desk. He planted both hands on the wood and leaned in, not even a couple inches from Zayn's face. Zayn stopped breathing, stopping moving. He was pretty sure his blood stopped pumping because his brain didn't feel like it was getting enough oxygen. "You want to know what I did last night?"

Zayn just nodded dumbly.

"I drank my weight in rum. I drank until I couldn't think. Because before that all I was thinking about was you. I couldn't stopped thinking about your dark eyes, those fucking glasses. Your tan skin, thin hips. I even called another student by your name yesterday. So I drank," he tilted his head in acceptance, "until I couldn't think about you." He leaned in even closer. "But you know? It didn't work. I still thought about you. I thought about you so long that I got hard."

Zayn's sharp intake of breath broke the air. "Mr-"

"And I couldn't help it. I wrapped by big hand around myself and wanked to the thought of your tight ass riding my cock."

Zayn whined high in his throat.

"Is that what you wanted to hear?" Liam stood back up. "Is that why you've been looking at me like you know I wanted you for weeks."

"Months," Zayn corrected without thinking.

"Months? Fuck, Zayn," Liam sighed unbelieving. "How many times have you imagined us, during our tutoring sessions? You laid out across my desk. Me pounding into you."

Zayn was so fucking hard. He bit his lip and looked down at his bulge. He whimpered at the sight and Liam's words.

"You have thought about it," Liam sounded awed. "You think about it all the time don't you?"

Zayn nodded without looking up. Liam grabbed Zayn by the arm and pulled him up out of seat. His hard on rubbed painfully in his tight jeans. He didn't let go of Zayn's arm as he pulled him to the front of the class. He pushed his chair back from his desk and sat down, finally letting go of Zayn's arm. Zayn just stood there with blown pupils and a painful hard on.

"Well?" Liam asked, "Are you going to let me see what I'm missing?"

Another whine slipped out as Zayn's hands went to the hem of shirt in obedience. He let one hand pulled his shirt up while the other popped open the button of his jeans. Liam's eyes followed the moments with slow determination. Zayn pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it by his side. He readjusted his glasses on his face. His hands then immediately crossed over his body, but Liam growled in protest.

"Don't you dare, love. You're so perfect. Let me see." Zayn arms slowly dropped to his sides and Liam hummed in approval. "Keep going." Zayn pulled his zipper down and tugged his jeans past his hips until he wiggled them to the floor. Now all he had to concealed his painful erection was the thin cloth of his tight black boxers. "So hard. That for me?"

Zayn nodded and kept his eyes on Liam. Liam smiled like he was grateful for Zayn's obvious lust. "Liam?"

"Sir."

"What?" Zayn asked shyly.

"You will address me as Sir."

Zayn nodded weakly and let the syllabal fall from his pink lips, "Sir?"

Liam's eyes fluttered closed for a second before he answer, "Yes, dear?"

"Can I see?"

Liam raised an eyebrow. "You want to see me? See what you've waited months for?" Zayn's head nodded so quickly Liam was sure he'd get dizzy. Liam laughed darkly and said, "Come on then. Find out for yourself." He nodded his head towards his body. Zayn lurched forward before he could think about it and dropped to his knees. His hands found Liam's hips and he slipped his fingers inside Liam's soft shirt. He sighed, content, at finally getting to touch. "You going to take off all my clothes for me, love?"

Zayn nodded eagerly and pushed Liam's shirt up under his arms. Liam raised them above his head and gave Zayn an unobstructed view of Liam's defined torso, muscles moving under Zayn's touch. Zayn wanted to taste his skin, lick it, bite it. He pulled Liam's shirt off and threw it behind them. He kept his hands in constant contact with Liam's abs and chest, memorizing every inch. He gradually drew closer without noticing, and before he could register it was he kissing Liam's stomach. Liam's fingers found Zayn's hair and they rubbed soothing patterns into his scalp. Zayn hummed as he trailed kisses along Liam's torso.

Liam let him for a minute before pulling him back by his hair and ordering, "Are you going to make me sit here in my jeans, Zayn? They're so tight on my cock."

Zayn whole body tensed at the admission. "No, Sir." His fingers fumbled from Liam's pecs to his waistband, quickly undoing Liam's pants. He pulled on them insistently until Liam relented and lifted his hips so Zayn could pull them down to the floor. He pulled Liam's shoes off to join his own in the pile and then his jeans. Now they both sat in just their tented boxers. Zayn could finally see how turned on Liam was. He's guessed with the dark eyes and the slightly strangled words, but it was nice to see proof that Zayn wasn't the only one that was way past uncomfortable in their confining briefs.

Zayn leaned down and mouthed at Liam's cock through the material. He traced his tongue down the length to the leaking head and sucked the precome through his boxers. Liam was more sweet than salty, and Zayn couldn't get enough. He licked and sucked all he could until Liam groaned and pulled him back by his hair again.

"Little tease aren't you."

Zayn shook his head as best he could and whispered, "Want you so bad."

Liam let his lips curve into a soft smile at Zayn's willing face. "So bad?"

"So bad," Zayn repeated, pleading.

"Then why don't you take those," he pointed to Zayn's boxers, "off and get up on the desk so you can have me."

"Yes, sir," Zayn complied and crawled up to the desk after he took off the last piece of clothing he had.

Liam watched with lustful eyes as he stood up and took his own tight boxers off. He pulled them slowly over himself, the material scratching roughly against his painful hard on. Zayn sat on the edge of Liam's large, wooden desk with his legs spread lazily, toes barely brushing the ground. Liam reached into the bottom drawer of his desk, lifted up some files, and retrieved a small packet of lube.

He handed it to Zayn while he stroked himself mindlessly. "Lemme see those slender fingers in your tight hole, love."

Zayn bit his lip, but spoke through it, "Yes, sir." Zayn ripped open the packet, spilling a little on his thigh in the process, but he just swiped it up and added a little more to his fingers. He rubbed his fingers together to try and warm up the cool liquid before propping one leg up on the desk and reaching down between his cheeks. Liam groaned at the sight of Zayn tight, tan hole, skin puckered closed.

"So fucking tight, Zayn. Gonna stretch you so well."

Zayn let a whimper loose and nodded with his eyes shut tight. He rubbed his middle finger over the ring of muscle and felt it twitch with the touch. He pushed the finger inside, pushing past the tight rim and into his own warmth. Liam placed a hand on Zayn's lifted knee and squeezed. Zayn opened his eyes and saw Liam burning holes into his body, watching closely as Zayn's finger pumped in and out of himself.

Liam moved forward and let his flushed cock rub against Zayn's thigh that rested on his desk. The friction shot electricity up his spine. "So good, love. Put your other hand around me." Liam stepped as close as he could and Zayn reached clumsily for Liam's thick length. He groaned when Zayn's long fingers got a hold, bucking reflexively into his fist. Zayn pumped Liam in rythym to the now two fingers he had inside himself. Liam could almost imagine, with the matching thrusts, that he was already inside Zayn.

"Fingers. Out. Now."

Zayn quickly removed his fingers and moved his hand to behind his knee to hold his leg in place. His other hand dropped from Liam to the desk to hold himself up. Liam pulled Zayn's closer by his hips so his head ran along Zayn's perineum. Zayn's moaned and rolled his hips toward Liam. Liam's fingers tightened on his hips and he growled, "Don't be greedy. Sit the fuck still. I'm going to use you how I like, got it?"

Zayn's head fell back just a little but he nodded all the same. Liam took the packet his hand and ordered, "Give me your hand." Zayn's abs flexed to keep himself up straight as he held out his hand for Liam. "Slick me up, love."

"Yes, sir."

Zayn let Liam cover his palm in lube and he went to work slicking up Liam's large prick with it. "Tighter," Liam spat out. Zayn's hand clenched around Liam as he smoothed the gel over him. "Yes, Zaynie, just like that." He let Zayn's hand work him over for another minute before he slapped it away and it fell back behind Zayn to hold him up again, leaving a smear on some papers that Zayn neglected to move.

Liam lined himself up and leaned forward to kiss Zayn's quivering lips. "Breathe, love. Relax for me." Zayn took in a deep breath and pushed his lips to Liam's on the exhale. Liam took him gladly and let his tongue run gently over the seam between Zayn's lips. When Zayn parted his mouth to let Liam in, he pushed his tongue and his tip in together, making Zayn moan into the kiss.

Liam pushed deeper, until he was seated inside Zayn's tight heat. He sat still, licking into Zayn's mouth while Zayn adjusted, but he didn't wait for consent before we pulled out a couple inches and pushed back in, slow but deep. Zayn mewled and arched forward to meet Liam's chest. Liam smiled against Zayn's mouth, just breathing into each other now instead of kissing.

"Fucking tight, love. So tight."

Zayn nodded anxiously and rolled his hips in circles. He needed more of Liam inside, around him, on him. Just moremoremore. He'd waited so long for this. Liam seemed to understand, so he gripped Zayn's hips tighter and pulled out almost to his tip and pushed back in roughly. Zayn's voice cracked over a moan that anyone left in the neighboring classes was sure to hear. Liam's hand flew from Zayn's hip to his mouth. He didn't say anything but he pressed his fingers over Zayn's noisy whimpers.

Zayn didn't seem affected, just kept letting unabashed sounds leak from between Liam's fingers while Liam pounded into him. He thrusts were so rough that Zayn had to scoot himself back onto the desk so he didn't fall. His glasses were sliding down his nose but Zayn just let them. Liam's rythym never faultered, just got faster and harder as he felt heat coil inside him. Zayn's noises went from needy to airy, barely audible over the sound of skin on skin. Liam let his hand fall back to Zayn's body, running over his chest, down his stomach, to his leaking cock. He gripped Zayn loosely in his hand but didn't move it.

Zayn pushed needily towards Liam, begging for more. Liam just pushed in harder and kept his hand still. "Can you come from just my cock, love?"

Zayn didn't answer right away, his body stilling as his eyes squeezed shut. But soon he nodded, unsure but determined. Liam put his arms, one at a time, under Zayn's legs and lifted him off his desk. Zayn's arms wrapped around Liam's neck and Liam pulled him close and bounced him on his cock. Zayn felt Liam pushed in deeper with the extra force of gravity. Liam's head was rubbing against his sweet spot with every thrust now, filling him up so he couldn't form coherent thoughts.

"Please, Sir, more. Moremoremore, please." Zayn was so close, precome a constant stream that dripped down his cock to gather on Liam's stomach. Liam lifted Zayn up higher, only to pull him down harder. He turned them around and pushed Zayn against the wall. Zayn's back hit the surface with a smack and he groaned as Liam's cock pushed against his prostate particularly hard. Liam used the new stability to ravage Zayn's hole, staying deep and pummeling his spot relentlessly.

Zayn noises got higher and higher until he was whimpering a breathy, "Can I come? Please, Sir, I need to come."

"Not yet, love, Not 'til I do." Liam voice was steadier than Zayn thought possible right now. But Liam's thrusts were loosing their stability and becoming a rapid force filled with need. Liam pushed in once, twice, and shot into Zayn's hole while Zayn clenched at the feeling of being filled. Liam continued his assualt and leaned into to whisper one freeing word in Zayn's ear.

"Come."

Zayn's hole spazmed and he shot rope after rope between them, decorating his chest and even his bobbing adam's apple with his hot cum. Liam groaned at Zayn's grip on his sensitive cock, but he kept moving inside Zayn's until he was soft and Zayn's was wincing. Liam pulled out and turned to drop Zayn in his chair. Liam fell back to lean on his desk as they both caught their breath. Zayn's eyes were closed in exhaution and his hands sat limp on his stomach, his tired cock on his thigh.

Liam squatted down and kissed the cum-covered head. Zayn whined, but didn't move. Liam licked up all the come that had dripped down onto this lap and his dick. Then he trailed his tongue up Zayn's chest, over his still hard nipples, and up to his neck where cum was smeared across his protuding adam's apple. Zayn made soft noises but otherwise stayed pliat under Liam's mouth.

Once Liam cleaned up all of Zayn's come he lifted Zayn's leg slowly. Zayn's made a desperate sob, knowing what was coming. Liam ducked down and licked up the cum that dripped out of Zayn's abused hole. He slipped his tongue inside and tasted the mix of Zayn and himself. Zayn's hands gripped the side of the chair to keep himself from shying away. Liam cleaned Zayn out and brought his mouth up for Zayn to taste them together. Zayn accepted the kiss gladly, a weak smile playing on his lips.

"Best. Tutor. Ever."

Liam laughed fondly and picked Zayn up so he could sit down with Zayn on his lap. Zayn curled into him and rested his head on Liam's chest. Liam's hand found Zayn's sweat-laced hair and scratched at his scalp gently.

"It's only Tuesday. We've got another session on Thursday."

Zayn's smile grew. "I think this upcoming test is going to be very hard for me. Might need to extend my sessions."

"Might," Liam agreed easily. "Just might."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2K 112 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
216K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...
88.5K 909 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...