Hold My Love

נכתב על ידי PersadiaAmore

COMPLETED✔ "Her skin was the shade of dark chocolate and not the cheap shit, the expensive kind. The kind tha... עוד

Authors Note
Chapter 1: The drug for his heart
Chapter 2: Hope for Tomorrow
Chapter 3:When it all began
Chapter 4: Puppy Love
Chapter 5: Those Stormy Grey Eyes
Chapter 6: Have Mercy
Chapter 8: Our thing
Chapter 9: Finding Me
Chapter 10: Confusion
Chapter 11: Oh Brother
Chapter 12: That type of Crying
Chapter 13: Teenage Drama
Chapter 14: A Liar with a Ring
Chapter 15: Goodbyes
Chapter 16: Mother Dear
Chapter 17: An abortion David
Chapter 18: An Honor
Chapter 19: Scotch and Cuban Cigars
Chapter 20: His Angel
Chapter 21: Ashley's, Becky's and Stacy's
Chapter 22: C4 Ripped tastes like DoDo
Chapter 23: Follow me Baby
Chapter 24: Alessandro
Chapter 25: Their World
Chapter 26: Does Love Beat All?
Chapter 27: He let her go
Chapter 28: Somebody's Wife
Chapter 29: Dirty Dancing
Chapter 30: The Boss
Chapter 31: 'us'
Chapter 32: Thanksgiving
Chapter 33: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 34: Flying to the Moon
Chapter 35: His Family
Chapter 36: How the Rich Indulge
Chapter 37: American Men
Chapter 38: A Child, Andy
Chapter 39: A Dress fit for a Princess
Chapter 40: Sophia and Giovanni
Chapter 41: Crackheads
Chapter 42: Caught
Chapter 43: Jailbreak
Chapter 44: A bunch of Prudes
Chapter 45: Big Head's Cousin
Chapter 46: Lukewarm
Chapter 47: BABIES??
Chapter 48: Secrets
Chapter 49: A threat?
Chapter 50: The Jefferson's
Chapter 51: Gone too Soon
Chapter 52: Corporal Punishment
Chapter 53: New Normal
Chapter 54: 12/20/20
Chapter 55: Two Winners
Chapter 56: Paris
Chapter 57: Adoption
Chapter 58: A Jealous Man
Chapter 59: Amen's and Friends that kiss
Chapter 60: On the Run
Chapter 61:Now
Chapter 62: Maria
Chapter 63: Luca Grey Anastasi
Chapter 64: Revenge
Chapter 65: Divorce
Chapter 66: Birthday Boy
Chapter 67: Miscarriage
Chapter 68: Kidnapped
Chapter 69: Our Babies
Chapter 70: Safe House Shenanigans
Chapter 71: Progress
Chapter 72: A broken-hearted fool
Chapter 73: Redemption
To Fight For Aisha
With Love: The Motherland

Chapter 7: One of a Kind

5.2K 269 117
נכתב על ידי PersadiaAmore

Giovanni's P.O.V

She walks to me, and whispers a 'please' in my ear then sweetly kisses my cheek, I strongly resist the urge to shiver.

"I'll be in the car". She says out loud before walking back up.

I turn to Diego after I see she is in the building, "Is that how you were trained to do your job?"

He shakes his head quickly, "No sir and I promise it wont ever happen again. Please sir I desperately need this job my wife, her cancer is getting worse and-"

I stop him, I don't care for a sad story, everyone has one, he isn't special.

"All I'm saying is let something like that never happen again. I don't give second chances so you better not mess it up".

He grabs my hand and kisses the ring.

***

She's nervous when I get into the car. Her confidence from outside completely gone.

I turn to her before starting the car, "Look at me Sophia".

She looks up her pretty dark brown eyes filled with fear, "Gio I had to, he made a mistake-".

Gio? Only my sister and mother call me that.

"I don't care. He is my staff and I am his boss. Don't you ever come between my workers and I again Sophia. You got that?"

She nods her head.

The ride back home was quiet, I was annoyed with her and she was scared to speak. I hate it, although my father respected my mother deeply, I watched my grandmother live with fear of my grandfather till he finally was murdered. Though he never admitted it, my father respected my mother because he hated the way his father treated his mother.

I stop at her building, "Sophia I'm sorry if my words were harsh but there are certain things I cannot let pass. I like you...a lot".

She looks over at me.

"Seriously-If it's fine by you, I would like to see you again".

She looks away and I get up to open the door for her. I walk her up to her place and wait till she unlocks the door.

"OK".

I smile looking down at her, "Then how about Friday?"

She looks away as she blushes then nods, "But I pick what we do this time".

I nod and look down at her lips, "No goodbye kiss on the cheek this time?"

She looks up and shrugs her shoulders.

I chuckle, "We'll then may I give you a goodbye kiss on the cheek?"

"Yes".

I lightly kiss her cheek, feeling the heat underneath my lips and remind her to lock the door behind me.

***

The next three days were all a blur to me. I only had one thing in mind and that was Friday. I was anxious, she told me she wanted to pick the date this time and I wasn't used to not being in control. All she wants is for me to pick her up at 5 pm and to dress casual.

Dress casual?

I never go out in anything but a suit attire, even in my own home I sit in my office in my suit. I look around my closet and pull out a white polo shirt, and tan Polo Ralph Lauren shorts. This will have to do.

I head over to Sophia's building and send her a text.

she comes out wearing a white Tupac shirt, skinny jeans and white sneakers. Her curls were up in a bun and a black Nike headband was wrapped around her head to keep fly away's from her face.

She frowns as she climbs in, "I told you to dress casual".

I shut her door And head to my side and climb in, "This is as casual as I get baby".

She apply's lip gloss on, set's it on one of my departments then shakes her head, "We'll I'll have to help you with that later. But for now we have a birthday party to go to".

***

The front of the house is filled with children running around, children eating hot dogs, children screaming and children crying.

Never in my life have I seen so many kids at once. Sophia seems fine though, she kicks a soccer ball back to a kid and helps a fallen baby up.

"SoSo you came!"

I look up to see a little girl with a tiara on her head running straight at Sophia.

Sophia takes her into her arms and spins her around.

"Of course I came, I even brought a friend over".

She points behind her to where I stand, I walk closer to them and take the girls hand.

"Hi I'm Giovanni".

She nods, "You aren't trying to steal SoSo from me are you?"

I hold out my Pinky, "Not unless you plan on stealing her from me".

She studies me then locks her small pinkie with mine, "Deal".

The party goes fine and I try as best as I can to relax. Sophia's boss-the child's father- is actually a good guy.

Anybody can see from miles away the love he has for his daughter just as much as we can see how his wife is using him. She is clearly more then 15 years younger and I only hear her yelling at the kids to not do something.

We were seated in the backyard where Burgers and hot dogs were being grilled and the kids could bounce on the bouncy house Gust rented.

I look out to the back where Sophia has Samantha on her hip as she moves to the beat of MKTO's 'Classic'. I can't help but think she looks so beautiful dancing in the middle of those kids. With a smile on her lips, joy in her laughter and love in her eyes.

"She's a one of a kind".

I turn to Gust, "Yeah she's adorable, reminds me of my baby sister".

He takes a sip of orange Fanta, "I mean Sophia".

I look away, "Oh...yeah she's different".

He leans in closer to me, "She reminds me of a Lady I used to know. She was beautiful inside and out, Even the act of her laughing did something to me. But even though I was in love with her, I truly didn't understand she was a blessing. I was young, I fooled around with other girls and broke her heart too many times. She finally had enough and left and I saw that as my ticket to see more women without the guilt. But no matter how many women told me they loved me, I still felt empty inside, I still longed for the women who made me feel loved. Many years later God brought us together, and somehow she fell in love with me again. I was sick at the time but refused to go see a doctor because I thought it was Cancer which both my parents died from. Not even 2 months later she became pregnant and I finally got checked out. I had HIV".

I couldn't help but be shocked, "What!"

He nods, "She did too, she had a C section for the birth of the baby and 2 years later she died. How do you look your Baby girl in the eyes and tell her you killed her mother because you were a hoe? She promised me not to tell Samantha the truth and I wont. I've broken too many promises already".

I nod, "I wont tell anyone, you can be sure of that".

He takes another sip, "What I'm trying to tell you son is that one of a kind's are one of a kind's for a reason, they are the ones you marry. If you aren't ready for that stage then leave her but don't mess around and come back. Leave her and let a a real man marry her. But when you leave her do so without regrets and do so knowing It will be hard and it's rare to find another one of a kind".

I nod, "I understand, and I might not look it but I'm serious about her Sir".

He studies me then nods.

"Daddy can we do the water balloons now?"

"You can do whatever you want Princess". Gust says taking her hand as they walk back into the house.

Sophia sits down on Gust's chair with two baby's in her arms, "Aren't they beautiful Gio!"

I smile as the baby girl raps her fingers around my Pinky, "Are you thinking of kidnapping them".

She sighs, "I'm looking for the perfect moment but the Mother is too close. Just kidding, I would never steal someone's child from them, I'd go crazy if someone stole my baby".

I nod in agreement.

"Here hold her while I grab his milk".

She dumps the baby in my lap before taking off.

The child looks up at me and then starts to cry.

Sophia better hurry up.

"Sshh your OK baby Sshhh".

I cradle her in my arms but she continues to wail out. Then I remember seeing my parents stick their Pinkies in Lucia's mouth to comfort her when she would cry.

So I slip my Pinky inside the baby's mouth and watch as she calms down and sucks on it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

937 74 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
65K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
15.7K 511 17
"What will happen when an innocent girl wants to win the heart of a ruthlessly and heartless person. Despite knowing that she can lose her everything...