Dragon Eater (Male Reader x F...

נכתב על ידי Crashbexpert

This is a story about the first Black Dragon and the only one who was able to control his hateful hunger. Bor... עוד

Enraged
Fairy Tail
Inevitable Cycle
Sleepless Lullaby
Simple Quest
Newbie
Beautiful Celestial Wizard
Day Break
Erza Scarlet

The First

9.9K 98 12
נכתב על ידי Crashbexpert

(No this story isn't replacing Alpha and Omega. I'll put that book on temporary hiatus until this book catches up and update them together. When one gets a chapter so will the other. Two Fairytail stories at once. One harem one not.)

"Drake tell me... Has there ever been a wielder who can resist the hunger?" A voice asked.

"So you want to know about the First Wielder." A deep voice spoke.

"Maybe I can learn how to control my hunger." Said the voice.

"Where do we begin? I guess when we finally started to work together." Drake said, "Ironically the first wielder wasn't in a world that the sacred gears originated. He was from a world full of magic. He was born a prodigy, but someone didn't like that so he got rid of him. Though we didn't finally start working together till centuries passed. Though he didn't age a single day, after all I'm the one that pushed him into the future."

***

Tower of Heaven

"Hey! Wake up!" A man yelled. These people have kept me locked up. Away from others. Their outfits were very weird, though everyone feared them. The only interactions I got were from a few children who took the time to actually interact with me. How did this happen? An old man named Rob found me one day and thought interacting with children my age would help. I was never removed from my shackles and couldn't even move, "Time to eat!" He said as he plate of food on the ground. He then quickly left the room leaving me alone. I heard the pain they caused others in this tower. Though they never hurt me. I never understood why. I don't even know anything about myself, only my name. Yet this man I could smell his fear of me. I'm just a kid, a kid with no magic.

"That's true, but that's because the world didn't bless you with magic because of me." A deep voice spoke.

"You again? Can you answer my questions now?" I asked.

"These chains are draining my ability to speak with you. Make it quick I'll try my best." He said.

"Who are you?" I asked as I sat in front of the food and began to force it down despite the taste.

"Names Drake and I am bound to you. You are me and I am you." He said.

"What do you have to do with me having no magic?" I asked.

"Well you technically do have magic. It's just different. You lost your memories from the jump, but I had no choice. I had to protect you." He said.

"From what?" I asked.

"Evil wizards. Though I didn't expect you to be locked up like this." He said, "I don't know much about you as I awakened at the moment you needed me. You seemed to have suffered a great loss back then." He said, "Your lack of magic is temporary. All you have to do is devour the magic of another individual. Tangible magic. If it's intangible... Well I'll tell you about that later, when you're not eating."

"So I temporarily steal magic?" I asked.

"Oh no it's permanent. Though eating someone's magic is only the beginning. You will have to train hard to master the magic. Now if you do the latter option you gain their magic, skills, and memories. So you can be a master of any option if you do the latter." He said.

"Why don't you tell me the latter? It sounds like the better option." I said.

"Trust me. I'll tell you later." He said.

"Why can you talk more often now?" I asked.

"I am cultivating my old abilities to build a resistance to this magic dampener... Actually, I have an idea." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Eat the chain." He said.

"Are you crazy? The thing looks like it's made of lightning." I said.

"Did you forget what I said? You are me and I am a dragon. Focus on my spirit and quickly. I can't keep this connection going." He said. I did as he instructed and felt my teeth changing. I moved my hands to touch them and felt all of them were sharp, "Now bite the chain." I moved the magical chain and it seeped into my jaws and was absorbed into my body. The device that was connected to my wrists was completely drained and fell to the ground.

"Did it... Did it work?" I asked.

"Good job kid. I feel like myself again." He said with a huge breath of relief.

"Should I look around?" I asked.

"Up to you. I have your back." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You can trust me kid. I mean you no harm. Especially when I see a bit of myself in you." He said.

"How?" I asked.

"I know what it's like to feel alone. Let's go meet those friends of yours. I'm sure they would like to see you." He said. I looked at the gate and tried to push it.

"It's locked." I said.

"Hmm. I don't want to use the powers I cultivated, but..." The next thing I knew I was on the other side.

"What?" I asked.

"Your new to this, also your not only young you are the first. So you will get easily exhausted if we go crazy. Let's try to keep these abilities for emergencies only." He said.

"Okay Drake." I said as I looked around. I began to walk and noticed a cell. A female with white hair was gazing up at the sky, "What are you looking at?" I asked gazing at the sky.

"I am waiting for the angels to take me into the sky and become one of them." She said.

"Angels. Haven't seen one personally, then again in my world they were wiped out." Drake said.

"The sky looks beautiful... Haven't seen it in a long time." I said. My chains prevented me from actually getting a view.

"You haven't seen the sky?" She asked.

"This is the first time I have been out." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't know. They kept me locked up and I never learned why." I said.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"F/N... That's all I remember." I said raising my dominant hand towards her.

"I'm Sorano." She said shaking my hand, "Do you think we will ever leave this place?" She asked.

"I hope so... I want to know about myself." I said.

"The mark on your arm. Are you a member of a guild?" She asked. I glanced at my arm and gazed at what I thought was a birthmark.

"Is that what it is? I thought it was a birthmark." I said.

"Looks like a fairy." She said.

"Hm, interesting color as well." I said gazing at the black mark.

"I like it. Reminds me of an angel." She said.

"It kinda does. A bit." I said. I actually meant it as the wings looked angelic. I heard the sound of iron slamming.

"They are coming. You need to hide." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"If you're not working they will beat you. Go." She said.

"And you?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll see you later." She said.

"Yeah I'll see you later." I said running off. I noticed she smiled at me. I guess I made her day better.

I walked through the area and I saw the people here. How they were treated, how they were overworked, and I could smell their suffering. Though the strange thing was... It made me hungry. Which was strange as I just ate.

"How did you get out?" A familiar voice said.

"Grandpa Rob." I said looking at the kind elderly man, "I think they want me to start working just like everyone."

"I see, well let's get you to the others before they find you doing nothing." He said. He took me to where my friends were though I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Erza?" I asked.

***

Jellal decided to try to save her single handedly, but I can't just stand by and wait. Drake was willing to help me. He let me borrow the ability to fight, he recommended I use a small weapon that didn't weight much. Said it would be less draining if I only used the combat skills and nothing else. I was surprised to even make it to Erza, but when I saw her eye. I felt... I felt something drawing me to make those monsters pay.

I don't remember what happened afterwards. All I know is I was back in my cell and woke up to a riot, "What's happening?" I asked.

"You were knocked out as you tried to leave with Erza and Jellal. He took her place and they brought you back. As for the riot. I'm not sure." He said.

"I need to make sure everyone is okay." I said standing up, "A little Drake?" I asked. Like before I was teleported out of my cell. I ran looking for my friends. Every cell I passed was empty, even Sorano's. I hope she's okay. I ran to the ground floor and found Millianna. She was about to get attacked by one of the guards. I was too far from her but I still ran. My body felt light and my legs moved faster than ever. I made it to her and using my dominant arm I pushed her. I felt a sharp pain on my arm... No I didn't feel my arm, the pain was coming from my bicep. I glanced at my arm and saw it was... It was gone. Well not gone it was on the ground in front of me. I screamed in pain as I grabbed my shoulder.

"F/N calm down! Whatever you do just calm down!" Drake yelled. Millianna looked at my injury fear painted her face.

"Millianna... Let's get out of here." I said grabbing her hand. I pulled her and ran. I found my way to the others, after I made it to them my body felt heavy. I sat to the ground where the others took notice of my injury. They were saying something but I didn't hear their voices. They all sounded distant. Soon I felt my body get forced into the air. Landing on the ground i felt my body get pelted with large amounts of debris.

"Kid!" Drake's voice echoed in my head, "Kid are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Drake... I can't... I can't feel anything..." I said. I glanced where Erza laid. The magic troops arived and were crushing this rebellion. She was alone as they approached her, "No... I can't lose them..." I said as I began to feel my body again. I quickly got out of the debris and made my way to Erza. I grabbed her collar and pulled her back as I took the attack. Whatever energy I had was now gone, I was exhausted and didn't know how I was even still alive.

***

"Back then Kid. The armor that you use. It didn't exist. The first wielder created an armor that worked for him and his fighting style. Though it took years for him to achieve that." Drake said.

"How did he escape?" The boy asked.

"The rage." He said.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

15.7K 338 30
Your name is Y/N L/N, you're the elemental dragon slayer, though you mainly use your sound element because that's your strongest element you have. Yo...
185K 4.3K 39
YN has come home from a three year S-class. her brother is Gray so it's only natural for Y/N to hate Natsu right? What happens when Y/N falls for her...
780K 26.8K 92
(Y/N) (L/N) was only a young girl when she 1st met Natsu Dragneel, a young Fire Dragon Slayer. One day Natsu decided to leave (Y/N) in fear of leadin...