Ms. Popular and the Geek

Bởi HeidiAKWilliams

Highest Rank: was #75 --> #71 now #44 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ Poppy Pandora Lightwood aka ms popular. She has eve... Xem Thêm

! INFORMATION!
🌟 RUDE SPOILED BRAT🌟
🌟 MEETING THE GEEK🌟
🌟LUARA MODRIĆ🌟
🌟ENGAGED?🌟
🌟 MOVIE AND ICE CREAM NIGHT🌟
🌟FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT🌟
CLEAR UP AND THANK YOU!
🌟We Never Had Sex🌟
🌟Jace+crush=Hormones🌟
🌟Physics+Nerd Jokes🌟
🌟Kissing My Boyfriend🌟
🌟Subways,Showers & Milk🌟
🌟EAVESDROPPING🌟
🌟Nutella🌟
🌟BIG MAMA'S🌟
🌟BBQ & TIFFANY (pt 1)🌟
🌟BBQ &TIFFANY (PT 2)🌟
🌟FUNERAL🌟
🌟THE KISSING BOOTH🌟
🌟I SLAPPED WHO?🌟
🌟IT'S OFFICIAL🌟
🌟THE BIG TRIP/WEDDING🌟
🌟TRINIDAD And Tobago🌟
🌟 BACK ON TRACK🌟
🌟THE GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT🌟
🌟THE GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT;PT 2🌟
♡MASSIVE THANKS♡
🌟EPILOUGE🌟

🌟THE BREAK-UP, RIGHT?🌟

8 0 0
Bởi HeidiAKWilliams

CHAPTER 20

THE BREAK-UP, RIGHT?

Poppy's POV.

Mr. Standely didn't seem to care what I said because I still ended up writing 1000 lines for him saying" I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND I WILL ACT LIKE A YOUNG LADY I AM!"

Ughh, he's so annoying. But I'm grateful that was all I got. But sadly for Simon, he has to write 2000 lines saying " I WILL NOT USE MY BOXING SKILLS TO ANYONE IN SCHOOL FOR ANY KIND OF ATTENTION. I WILL ACT RESPONSIBLE AS THE YOUNG MAN I AM!" along with an apology for boxing Raphael like that. Simon got so annoyed and he acted out by saying "This is BS."

Which gives him detention on top of that. And for Todd and Max only got 2500 lines for encouraging such behavior which say "I WILL NOT INSULT ANYONE ESPECIALLY GIRL IN THE SCHOOL NO MATTER WHAT AND I WILL STOP ENCOURAGING BAD BEHAVIORS AND ACT LIKE CIVIL STUDENT/PERSON!".

This is due for tomorrow, a Sunday. That is one of the reasons he is the strictest and scarest dean, unfortunately, we have him at our school. My dad wasn't to please when I told him what had happened.

He said "Poppy. I raised you better than, I warned you about this kissing booth. There should stop that booth for good." I just stood there and remain quiet. Since it's Saturday I went into my room picked up my phone send two texts, one to Laura which read "I'm going to break-up with Reuben." and the other one to Reuben which read "Hey, why did you ditch me? Also, I really need to talk to you. I have something I really want to tell you face to face. "

I was about to mute my phone when a notification from Luara displayed on my iPhone.

Which reads "Good, he was there and then he was gone quicker than a girl mood swings on her period. Plus, I think it was him to call the dean, but I don't know."

Anger raged in me. "Oh really, so instead of helping me, he took off to call the dean, what if Raphael did slap me in space of time before Simon jumped in?" Ahh, I'm so over him Luara."

Within seconds, Laura replied. "Yeah. And Simon did numbers to his face. hehe"

"Yeah girl. I was also wondering how did Simon know I was in trouble? Maybe I will never know."

"Oh, It was me. I couldn't jump in, He would have slapped me, so I called Simon, who wasted no time of coming to your rescue. How sweet ;-)."

"Laura, thank you boo. And come on, you know he doesn't see me like that. "

"Well, why did he kiss you like that?"

"Because he's my best friend. He wanted to help me raise money for prom and besides he has a girlfriend."

"What the heck? Tell me you that your skull still contains a human brain. Because you are just looking for excuses."

"Shut up Laura. I admit I think I'm in love with my best friend but nothing can ever go on. And when he walked down the aisle I'll be there watching as his bride which is not me walking down the aisle."

"Poor girl. Just tell him how you feel Pops."

"Noo. it could ruin our friendship and trust me I care about our friendship more than anything else."

"Or right Mrs cliche."

"Lauraaa shut up."

"Knock -knock" Goes my bedroom door.

"Come in. It's open." I shouted.

"Laura, talk to you later, someone's knocked on my door."

"Okay, but tell me who it is first ;-) "

I looked up and there was Simon wearing skinny blue jeans and a dark blue shirt which show off his biceps. I gulped. "Hey," I said shyly. Like what the hell? I am never so shy around Simon.

"Pling.Pling..Pling. Goes my phone

"You better get that Pop, it seems important." I nodded. I looked on my phone with a smile but when I saw the name my smile vanished.

"You okay?" Simon asked reading my face reaction.

"Um, yeah. " I lied

"Really Poppy, you decided to lie to me and didn't think I will not know?"

"What?"

"I know you my entire life, I know when you are lying or not."

"Or, Well if you must know, all three messages were from Reuben." I watched as I tell Simon that, his face grew dull.

"I can't believe you are still together with that dude."

"Me too. That why I'm going to dump him."

"You are?"Simon echoed.

"Yeah."

"Good now.."

"Bleep" goes my phone again. I'm so sorry, just give me a quick second.

"Sure," Simon said dully.

I read all four messages. Three was from Reuben which reads "Poppy, hey, um, I'm sorry."

"Poppy, let me explained." "Babe, forgive me, Let me explained to you I'm coming over right now. I need to tell you my half."

"Okay, I will only give you seven minutes. Two minutes to get here, and five to explained. So u better hurry." I pressed send.

And the other message was from Laura, and it reads" Well who it is? Wait, let me guessed. Is it Simon? ;-)"

I texted her quickly smiling to myself. "Yes Laura, Bye." I pressed send and muted my phone and tossed it on my bed.

"Simon, did you have something you came for?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Actually I came to discuss the kiss we shared." As if it was on cue, my face heated up and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh, the kiss." I tried to act natural.

"Knock-knock"

"Come in". I instructed as I expected a guest.

"Poppy, thanks for giving me a chance to explained."

"Mhm." I hummed.

"Oh. Hey Simon, um can you give me and Poppy some privacy?"

"No, I will not. I can't trust you alone with her since you left her for the lion and run to save your self." Simon said throwing shades.

"Listen fella..." I stpped in. "Guys, please no. Reuben, just say what you gotta say, you only have two minutes remaining anyway. And Simon, just remain mute please."

Simon just walked over to opposite side in my room leaning against my wall by my window. Reuben ignored Simon presence and began explaining to me.

"Fine, Poppy, you know I couldn't fight, I'm new to the school and I don't want to make my parents upset or regretted I transfer and dirty up my perfect record," Reuben explained, while I stood there, in disgust.

"So you prefer a dude that is stronger and bigger in muscles than I to take advantage of me than help. okay, I believe I heard enough. And here's what I wanted to tell you."

"Poppy wait, No, you have it all wrong. I did help you. I used my brains and called the dean to deal with the problem." Reuben said smiling.

"Reuben, he called me names, pinned me up against the wall and was going to lash me and you didn't care because your record matters more than me. Alright then."

"Poppy, please understand. I love you."

"Rueben, but I do understand. And because I do. it makes what I about to tell you even easier."

"Poppy, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying it's over Reuben, I'm breaking up with you."

"No Poppy, please, I love you. I'm sorry. Okay, Okay, You're right. I'll protect you from now on. Please don't leave me."

"I'm sorry Reuben but my heart isn't with you anymore and now I hope you can understand."

"Yeah, I understand clearly. You want to dump me, not because of what took place yesterday but because of what happened at the kissing booth." Reuben tones gain harshness.

"What?"

"No, don't pretend. The way you both kissed, anyone who has eyes can see that you both wanted to jump each other bones right there. "

"Reuben stop! You are stirring an unnecessary argument. I did had strong feelings for you. Heck i even was going to give you my virginity but my heart wasn't in it anymore. "

"No, dont try and be the victim here. You described the kiss as passionate, as a lover on their wedding day as intimate as two people who sleeping with each other"

"GET OUT! Don't come back here ever!" I screamed at him.

"Mhm, I really thought you were the one Poppy but I guessed wrong you wanted your best friend all along. Well go ahead, give him your virginity.

"GET OUT!"I screamed at him louder.

"Now, he doesn't want you, Poppy, open your eyes he has a freaking girlfriend. And now you have no boyfriend and have to watch him give his love to someone else."

Tears began to prickled down my face.

"Dude. You're horrible. You said you love her but watch, you making her cry under her roof. You crossing the line bro and I want you to leave."

"Oh my. Poppy, I'm sorry, I don't know what happens. Please forgive me. We could still make it work.Please give me a second chance."

"Reuben, you said what you wanted to say, now may you please leave." I calmly said.

"Okay, but I'm really am sorry babe."

"Reuben, we aren't together anymore, please call me by my name and please leave now."

"Okay, but before I go, just know I'm gonna ask my dad to transfer me back, so we don't have to see each other anymore."

"Okay, bye for good Reuben."

"Bye Poppy, but I do love you. Remember that." Reuben said as he exited my room closing my door shut. I sank to the floor, feeling so numb.

"Poppy?"

"Yes?

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that."

"It's okay, and what I wanted to tell you that the only reason why I kissed you.."

"Was because you felt pity for me and wanted to help me." I finished for him looking to the floor.

"No. I mean I always wanted to kiss you but you place a thick wall between us so I couldn't kiss you. But when I kissed you I was hesitant only because I was hoping I don't ruin our friendship because of a kiss and that I don't cause myself more pain by kissing you knowing I couldn't get you."

"What?" I stood there in disbelief of what I was hearing. Minutes ago I was taken and then single and now looking to be potentially snatched?

"Poppy, I have always loved you. I just didn't tell you because you seem to cherish our friendship more than anything else. And I couldn't risk that.

"You what?" I repeated.

"It's okay you don't have to feel the same way, but if it was true what Reuben said how the kiss made you feel, well then maybe we have hope?"

"No, absolutely not! Are you insane Simon? You are here telling me you love me when you have a girlfriend?"

"But that's the thing. She dumped me when she sees the way I kissed you. She said I don't even kiss her that way and how you would be a better fit for me than her. I ofc denied it but she still dumped me right here on the spot."

I sat there speechless,watchingSimon then my bedroom floor. This wasnt what I was expecting.

"Well? Say something Poppy." Simon said sofly.

I manage to talk, but the only thing that came out was

"KISS ME!"

<<<END OF CHAPTER>>>

Okay, only SEVEN (7) more chapters to go! Thank you ALL for reading this far and supporting my book which is now our book since I shared it with you all.

Word count; 1966

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
987 37 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
18.4K 371 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
82.7K 1.6K 10
This is a seven-chapter preview of a full-length published novel. Buy links: Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XQYVSVV Kobo: https://www.kobo.com...