Hard Times

由 kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... 更多

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh 😉
You didnt mean it did you ?
How could you
Secrects 🤫
How could i be so stupid 🤦🏾‍♀️
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower 😘💕💕
Babyshower part two 💕
Shes here 💕💕💕💕
Making thing right 💙
Not my problem 😕
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
Just one chance !
Kicked out 👋🏾
Im not going 😕
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

I cant 💔 .

10.2K 280 76
由 kickingshit

Tinky pov :

Waking up from my nap it was 12:00 am , damn I slept all day .

I haven't been feeling good lately but I shook it off .

I got up and walked to the restroom , I sat on the toilet and scrolled through my news feed .

The most horrible shit ever I seen posted , I couldn't believe it .

I picked up the phone and called his number , I kept calling & calling & calling .

It just kept going to the voicemail , I started to throw up everywhere & couldn't stop crying .

I called his momma and she answer she sounded so upset .

" hey momma this is Asia , um I been hearing this news that Zay dead ? Please please momma tell me he's not " she hung up the phone .

I looked at it lost , she sent a text .

Momma in-law 🔗🧸 : yes baby he is , I couldn't hear you cry it will start to make me cry , im sorry I tried getting in touch with you sooner , were not having nothing I'm getting him cremated .

I dropped my phone , my heart was gone yeah me and zay didn't have the best of bond but I'll kill for him .

My stomach hurts sooo bad , I couldn't move I had tears rolling down constantly .

It's my fault it's my fault , I sat in the tub and started to run water , I can't be here I need him , I held my breath and went underwater .

Kayla POV :

I walked out my room to fill the baby bootle up when I heard something fall .

I walked into tinky room and the restroom door was locked but the water was running .

I could feel by the carpet that it was flooding , I banged on the door and wasn't a word .

I took my nail and twisted the door and pushed the door open , I seen tinky in the water underneath it .

I hurried up and picked her up and threw her out the tub , she was alive , I'm soo glad .

I hit her back what the fuck you think you was doing girl trying kill yourself .

Nah duh she rolled her eyes and try get up but I pulled her back down .

The fuck you being smart for , lose the attitude I didn't do shit to you what the fuck you trying kill your self for .

She didn't say nothing to me , but looked out of space , I walked into Laii room and woke her up .

Laii POV :

I was being shaked to death so I opened my eyes , I gave Kayla the Death look

What I said whiling looking for my phone , I noticed it was 2:00am .

I looked at her mad asf cause why are you waking me up out my sleep .

It could of waited into the morning she told me tinky just tried to do something stupid so , I got up and followed her .

We came to tinky room and I looked around she wasn't In there but Kayla kept walking into her bathroom .

Once we reached it tinky was looking out of space , it look like she been cutting her arms and been crying .

I ran over there and hugged her , no no what your not going to do is take your life baby .

Over no circumstance I will not allowed that , I pulled her into a hug I need you , I'm here if you need me let me know don't try hurt yourself Asia please don't try it again tinky winky .

" my first love died , I can't do it , he was my bestfriend no we didn't have the best of bond but it was still love no matter what he was here , these nigga don't know what they talking about he loved me and I loved him " she started to break down .

What Asia slow down repeat it , I said not hearing a word she said at first cause she talked so fast .

" ugh fuck it why should it matter he's gone and not coming back please give me some alone time I promise to god I'm not going to do nothing just get my head together . "

I looked at her then walked back into my room , I texted Dave and told him come over because it's important he said give him 20 minutes so I slipped on some clothes and walked on the porch .

Ice pov :

Pulling up at jalaii house I texted her and told her come out .

She hopped in the car and we spoke but the car grew quite .

I checked the time , Laii what's up what you have to tell me lol .

" it's just that Asia been acting weird and I feel like she's hiding something from me , she tried killing her self and said something about her first love dying today "

I zoomed all the way out , wait a minute first love ? That boy didn't love
Tinky he left her for dead and was in the house with the next bitch that's why he got what he's looking for I can't wait to find that nigga Q .

" wait what are you talking about " she said sounding confused .

Lol look I don't say shit cause it's business but I trust you cause my soon to be girl plus this got to do with your sister , your sister been sleeping around with some dude named Q and Q is coo with zay ,zay was a hitman and try kill shoota but he didn't , Zay been playing his part with Asia to get to me but it didn't work I caught his ass and had something done , now Q is trying get back at me but he's going through tinky .

Not to call your sister slow or nothing but she's dumb , keep her in the house I'll run over it in the morning .

I got business to handle I'll talk to you later my love go get some rest , you looked stressed out .

Call me soon as you get up so I can give you the re-runs .

I gave her a kiss and watched her go
Upstairs , I pulled off and went to the trap .

I'm about to get this nigga Q before he hurt my baby sister and I can't let that happen .

__________________________

Enjoy , vote & comment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

88.4K 2.8K 23
When Ari is having trouble in her home life she escapes her problems with sneaking out. What happens when she can no longer escape her problems? Cove...
22.4K 509 17
My mothers on drugs my father is gone I'm rising my little brother as my own son and I've found a man that's help me through it all but is he the man...
816K 21.1K 34
This story is about a girl who had to find a way to take care of her and her lil sister after she gets in a fight wither her drug addict mother and m...
102K 4.5K 21
Andre isn't exactly who we think he is, but will Zion be able to make Brianni see that? Will they get back together? What happened next with Brandi...