Eyeless jack x reader

Od EyelessJack2209

This is not your ordinary x reader where you go to college go in the forest almost die by jack and your in t... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

148 4 15
Od EyelessJack2209

A loud sigh escaped your lips, while you maneuverer your car into the tight parking space.

"I am excited for this party it'll be good for you to get your mind off everything, shitttttt there is going to be so much weed ill be in heaven" April babbled she was never not in heaven.

you giggled at her statement " I have no idea what I'm going to wear, what do you even wear to parties?"

"sexy shit" she laughed "its basically a contest for girls on who can show the most skin without actually showing the goodies" she added on

"what? really?"

This earned some laughter from you as well, you stepped out the car motioning for April to do the same. You go to grab your heavy ass bags when something catches your eyes. You see Jenny trying to pull jack to the woods. You almost dropped your stuff yes you didn't care about him anymore you had only just met him, this was all to crazy but anyone to go with Jenny is a death sentence you have learned. "April look" you grabbed your new friends arm rather tightly.

She looked at you and looked back at Jack and Jenny " I am sorry June but there is nothing we can do Jenny is fucking crazy, would you rather her be dragging you into the woods?" she seemed to have a good point sorry jack....

you nodded and proceeded to grab your bags. April assisted you grabbing the remaining of your bags, you haven't even thought about your mother but time flies when your worried about someone dying especially by a crazy bitch.

You and April headed to the east wing to do to your dorm room in building 3. So much was going through your mind you really needed a blunt. You looked up from the concrete to see an empty handed Jenny and a Jack running away. you Laughed at this sight and continued walking, "at least he is safe" you muttered to yourself.

Entering the west wing April opened the door for you, but something seemed off, a freezing gust of wind almost knocked you and April of your feet.

"its freakishly cold in here" she growled

"and I hate the cold"

you turned and looked at her, "were almost there you big baby" she was shivering all ready

"you act like were in the tundra" you laughed trying to shake off the cold, man it was pretty cold in here and this school doesn't have enough money for good air condition.

April picked up her pace as you guys enter building 3 walking down the long hallway to room 124. The hallway was dim on it got even colder. You strained your eyes to look for your key but April beat you to it. " I D O N T L I K E C O L D" you growled

Opening the door to your nice sized dorm room, you expected it to be cold but it wasn't it was actually kind of hot.

You and April exchanged looks before stepping into the dark living quarters. you pressed the light switch lighting up the whole place each light being somewhat delayed from the other. you ran to your room to drop the heavy bags. " I never want to do that again all my energy gone " you sighed laying on your bed.

April shrugged her shoulders and went to her room for a brief second and came back with a half gallon bag full of weed. " Ready to roll" she had an evil grin on her face

"we are getting high asf" she giggled

"shouldn't we get ready first then get high so we don't fuck up our faces?" you questioned

"hmmmmmm I guess your right but we smoking at least one blunt right now you and I both need it ." you nodded to that statement because it was true you did so much happen in one day, you thought everything was good with jack but it wasn't turns out he has a crazy bitch attached to him, that crazy bitch is now gonna probably kill you, and you had a fight with your mother and had to move into this dorm the only good thing is getting fucked up at this party and meeting April of course.

you knew there was no way of getting you of this " okay fine but I'm not rolling you are" you laughed while sticking your tounge out.

A long exasperated sigh left Aprils lips as she began to roll.

"I am going to go through my shit and start unpacking okay?" you told your friend

she just nodded clearly unhappy she had to roll

she was sitting on your bed while you grabbed your shoe bag you started placing pairs of shoes in your closet when you came across your favourite heels, they were all black but not a normal black a velvet black, yes it was basic but they were beautiful in your eyes. You put those aside deciding to wear those to the party tonight. They weren't too high of a heel to where your high ass would fall, you decided to pull a pair of black sandals with it just in case.

After you finished your shoes April came over to you handing you the unlighted blunt. You had a puzzled face "usually the roller hits first "

"i know but today was fucked for you so hit it first" she smiled

"I love you" before grabbing your lighter off the ground and lighting the blunt, the first hit is always the best. its fresh. You took 5 big puffs before handing it back to your friend. who really needed to get high.

You grabbed your next bag the one full of your clothes, you really didn't want to unpack right now but you'd probably be drunk later and hungover tomorrow.

you opened your bag and dumped all your clothes on the floor before grabbing a shit ton of hangers to hang them up. You were halfway done with your pile when you found black ripped jeans from fashion nova, these jeans fit so good they hugged your tiny body, you set those aside with the heels. You got up to go hit the blunt a couple more times before you got back to 'work'. You were on your last article of clothing it was a bright red long sleeve, a cropped long sleeve it was soft. You were about to hang it up but April decided to add her opinion. "you should totally wear that tonight its hot."

You looked at the clothing once more before putting that shirt to the side as well. you were too lazy to unpack everything else at least you got started.

You looked at April to see the blunt almost gone you crept up to her and snatched the blunt. It took her a second to realize what was going on before she screamed 'hey!'

you giggled but you already locked yourself in the bathroom. you fiened the fuck out the blunt until it was a tiny roach. You unlocked the bathroom door to see a sad April at the door. you ruffled her straight hair and gave her the roach of a once full blunt.

It was now 8 o'clock and April hasn't done shit to get ready oh well you thought to yourself that's her problem . You grabbed your bathroom bag and headed to take a shower. You decided to take a quick one since you happen to share it with another person that needs to get ready as well.

Adjusting the water temperature you decided to wash your hair tomorrow since who knows what the fuck will happen. The smells of cantu and cranberry bombard the air as your lather the products into your thick curly hair.

soon soft knocks were on the door " bitch I have to get ready I forgot."

"hold up girl I just got in" you sighed hearing another loud sigh from your friend.

you rolled your eyes as you squirted dove body wash on your loofah and scrubbed your skin. washing everything off your smooth skin you grabbed face wash and wiped off and excess makeup before making one final rinse.

you got out the shower letting steam cling to the air. you grabbed your towel and squeezed your hair into it to get all the water out. Shortly after rapping the towel around your body, making your way to your room. Your dorm mate went running past you as she jumped into the shower. "it smells good in here!" she yelled

"because I can clean myself!" you yelled back before attempting to do your hair first.

You pulled out all your hair products, you grabbed your frizz easy and put some into your hair, following that you added cantu leave in conditioner mixed with a little gel. You scrunched that into your hair to feed your curls. You reached to the top of your hair to grabs to little sections of hair before twisting them and tying them at the back of your head.

'Nice' you thought to yourself.

you got engulfed into your thoughts when you started singing

'somebody make me feel alive and shatter me'

'somebody shine a light I'm frozen by the fear in me, somebody make me feel alive and shatter me,

so cut me from the line this is spinnning endlessly somebody make me feel alive and shatter me'

you soon stopped at you heard April get out the shower "did you say something"

you shook your head no and continued to get ready.

you put on your undergarments following deodorant your gonna needs lots of that. you slid the red crop top on please with it showing your belly piercing you loved all your piercings and wanted more. you grabbed your black ripped jeans and put those on as well before sliding your heels on. You never dressed up and shit you looked sexy.

Now to makeup, you were not big on makeup because you couldn't find the right foundation so you stuck with mascara and a little extra things.

after putting on mascara you put on clear lip gloss and highlight, shit was so bright it lit up the room.

you walked out your room grabbing your phone and car keys. Making your way to april room she looked hot. She was wearing white ripped jeans that hugged her bigger figure, she was thick and a black crop top with black heels as well. " damn you got ready fast" you said almost scaring her.

"WE LOOK FUCKING SEXY." April yelled

"alright almost ready to go?" she questioned.

"yup"

she grabbed her phone, wallet, and bag of weed that had lighters and dutches within the bag, along with one backwood.

you left the room with April to see the one guys from earlier the one that tried to save you from jenny.

"ayeeeee April" he exclaimed as he engulfed your friend into a hug.

"June this is Mark, Mark this is June." April spoke from within the tight hug of her friend

"June?" he looked up

"ohhhh your the girl that beat jenny ass, everyone is scared for you." you said

"whatever fuck her" you growled

"that's the spirt bitch But anyways Mark were going to Gavins party you going? she asked

"yall look sexy asf first of all and nahhh I got practice early in the morning I might stop by for a second thou."

April and mark were caught up in their conversations as your eyes started to wander to the window, outside the window stood jenny staring at you. As soon as your eyes locked she turned and slowly walked into the forest making sure you looked at her. Shuttering from her actions you turned back to April glued to the convo "can we go now?" you interrupted

"sorry Mark I guess she's eager to go get fucked up text me sometime." April winked before grabbing your hand and you guys walked to your car

you wanted to hyperventilate, you wanted to scream, you wanted to cry, but you weren't going to let her ruin your night.

________________________________________________________________________________

uh oh.... :) this chapter a little shorter but I have been working everyday,

if yall wanted to kn

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

461K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
274K 6.9K 63
Alone in the forest, A runaway from your abusive ex bf, A savior named hoodie takes you to a mansion.... An outgoing guy and a cold hearted killer...
93.2K 1.9K 23
(I do not own any characters from this story!!!) You were a a wonderful smart girl who loved to go to school...... All that changed when you went to...
41.2K 698 23
So you have found me and my friend creepily making our way through the forest as if we were expecting something. Your curiousity got the best of you...